BA Courses in India
Bachelor of Arts (BA courses in India) is an undergraduate program of 3 years and considered one of the most pursued courses in India, accounting for more than 9 million students. But unfortunately, people, look down on it because it is just a degree compared with an “ENGINEER” or a “DOCTOR” or a “LAWYER”, and, well, on the other hand, there are people who on the completion of their degree in any subject take up a master degree in the same subjects and push through with amazing deals in their career. One of the major setbacks is that having a degree in your hand alone will not build your career you will have to do MASTER’s and then while you are working you will have to peruse a Ph.D. in the same.
Like for example for a college professor, it is not enough to do a BA but he or she has to do a Masters and then join a college for teaching, Whereas while you do B-tech you can For students to pursue Bachelor of Arts, all they need is a minimum passing mark in Class XII from a recognized board. Bachelor of Arts is almost found in any subject that you want to do your graduation in, it is a form of a board that helps you choose from a wide range of variety of subjects, You name it. In Bachelor of art several languages, there are many languages you can choose from, of which B.A. English one of the most prominent and most chosen subjects by all the students know for the different interesting objects in it, like Poetry History of literature and so on. There are colleges that offer BA in Foreign languages you can do your honors in like, German, French, Spanish, Persia, Russia, Arabic, Italian.
Other than those languages we also have BA courses in India like:
|Journalism||Mass communication||Telugu||Criminology||Public Administration|
|Education Geography||Home science||Music||Physical education||Hindi|
|Mathematics||Computer science||Fine arts||Sociology|
A recent study shows that:
- 35.9%of students are enrolled in BA courses in India, that is the maximum number of students are enrolled in India.
- Bachelor of Arts (23.3 Lakh) degree has been awarded to the maximum number of students.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) has 93.49 lakh students enrolled in it. The percentage of the male is 46.96% and female is 53.04%
- There is presently 2226 foreign Bachelor of Arts students in India with 49.9% of females.
Bachelor of Arts Course details:
- Average Fees in colleges: INR 10,000 to 60,000
- Core Subjects: English, History, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Urdu, Sociology, etc.
- Mode of study: Regular BA, BA Distance, and BA Online.
- Jobs offered: Executive Assistant, Associate, Executive, Consultant, Counsellor, Content Writer, Foreign Language Expert, Teacher, Subject Matter Expert, Historian, Political Consultant, etc.
- Average Salary: INR 4-7LPA
- Top Recruiting Areas: Banks, Business Houses, Consultancies, Educational Institutes,, Economic Development, Export Companies, Foreign Affairs, Field Research Firms,, Industrial Houses, Law Firms, Lobbying Firms, Media Houses, etc.
- Top Companies: Deloitte, ITC Hotels, NIIT, Byju’s, Toppr, BCG, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, KPMG, Accenture, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts Scope: MA, B.Ed, LLB, MBA or Professional Diploma Courses