BBM Course 2021-2022
Introduction to BBM Course :
Bachelor of Business Management, popularly known as BBM, is a 3 years undergraduate course offered by many colleges and universities in India. The BBM curriculum includes the study of theoretical and practical aspects of the business through courses like finance principles and introduction to business.
Here in this article, we will see the following about the BBM course
- BBM course eligibility
- BBM course details
- BBM course syllabus
- BBM course salary
- BBM course fees
- BBM course job opportunities
- BBM colleges in India/ BBA colleges in Hyderabad
BBM Course Eligibility:
The minimum eligibility criteria for BBM are stated as follows :
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary examination from any stream with English as a compulsory subject with 50% marks.
- Candidates with a commerce background are often given some relaxation in cut-off marks during admission.
- Eligible candidates need to pass a common entrance test line SET, AIIMA UGAT, IPU CET, and NPAT, conducted by respective colleges/institutes
These entrance exams test the following skills of the candidates:
- Analytical ability
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Language and Reading Comprehension
BBM Course Specializations:
Some of the most popular BBM specializations chosen by students across India are listed below:
- Business Law.
- Human Resource Management.
- Management Information Systems.
BBM Course Syllabus:
- Principles of Management.
- Cost Accounting.
- Micro and Macro Economic Analysis.
- Business Statistics.
- Human Resource Management etc.
BBM Course Colleges :
In India :
- Sunrise University, Alwar
- New Delhi institution of management, Delhi
- Chandighar university, chandhhighar
- Al AMEEN institution of management, Bangalore
In Hyderabad :
- St. Francis College for Women
- Avinash college of commerce
- St. Anns college
- Shphoorthy college
BBM Course Details :
The following table shows some major highlights about the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) course as a whole.
|Examination Type||Semester wise or Year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 qualified from a good school|
|Course Fees||INR 50,000-1,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 7 lakhs per annum|
|Recruiting Sectors||Finance, Marketing, Management, Human Resources, Sales, Corporate Communication, Fashion Companies, Health Sectors|
|Job opportunities||Business Application Manager, Business Analyst, Relationship Manager, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, etc.|
BBM course: Top Recruiters
The top recruiting companies for BBM graduates are as follows:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- HCL Technologies
- International Business Machines [IBM] Corp
Frequently asked the question about BBM course:
1.What is meant by BBM?
Generally, the duration of the BBM course is 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters of study. … Students of BBM are able to assume key managerial roles and help companies make important business decisions.
2.Are BBA and BBM the same?
Though the nomenclature of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) differs, both are professional courses, taught over a span of three years, and are essentially the same
3.What is the salary of BBM in India?
|Average Course Fee (approx.)||Rs. 2 – 5 lakhs||Rs. 1 – 5 lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary (approx.)||Rs. 3 – 6 LPA||Rs. 3 – 5 LPA|
4.Is BBM better than BBA?