Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2021-22
The Delhi Metro could also be a large prompt transit system serving Delhi and its cities of Gurgaon, Noida, Bahadurgarh, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Ballabgarh, within the Capital Region of India. It is and away from the foremost important and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro. The network consists of Ten colour-coded lines serving 253 stations with an entire length of 348 kilometres (216 miles) [285 stations with an entire length of 389 kilometres (242 mi) including Gurgaon Metro and Noida Metro]. The system allocates a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using broad-gauge and standard-gauge.
Construction started in 1998, and thus the primary elevated section (Shahdara to Tis Hazari) on the road opened on 25 December 2002.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), an organization with equal integrity participation from the govt. of India and thus the govt of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro.DMRC was certified by the United Nations in 2011 because the primary metro rail and rail-based system within the planet to urge carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing carbon emission levels within the town by 630,000 tonnes once a year
Delhi Metro also swapped with the Rapid Metro Gurugram (with a shared ticketing system) and Noida Metro. On 22 October 2019, the DMRC took over the operations of the financially tough Rapid Metro Gurgaon.
DMRC Recruitment 2019-20:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has expanded the last date to use for 1492 Customer Relation Assistant, Steno & Other Posts notified in Delhi Metro. As per the new date, candidates now are going to be ready to apply till 20 January 2020. Earlier, the last date was 13 January 2020.
So, it’s an excellent opportunity for those students who have an interest in jobs and haven’t applied yet. The registration has started on the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com. Candidates can also register for Delhi Metro Jobs directly through the link given below
|Notification||DMRC Recruitment 2019-20, 1492 Vacancies for Customer Relation Assistant, Steno, JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts in Delhi Metro|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 13, 2020|
A total of 1492 vacancies for normal and contractual Executive and Non-Executive Posts are available under Delhi Metro Recruitment. Out of total posts, 929 posts are for normal Non-Executive Posts, 398 Contractual Non-Executive Posts, 105 Contractual Executive Posts and 60 Regular Executive Posts.
DMRC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification was released by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) within the employment newspaper dated 14 to twenty December 2019.
Candidates have a month period of time to use for DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Jobs.
DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Manager – B.E/B.Tech in concerned field with minimum 60% marks
- Jr. Engineer -Three-year Engineering Diploma in relevant trade
- Fire Inspector – B.Sc. (three years course)
- Architect Assistant – Diploma in Architecture from a Govt recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Programmer – Minimum 60% marks in BCA/S.Sc. (Electronics). B.Sc. (IT).B.Sc. (Maths) from a Govt. recognized University or Minimum 60% marks in three years Diploma in computing of Application
- Legal Assistant – LL B with minimum 50% marks from a Govt.
- Customer – Relations Assistant – Three/ Four years Graduation course in any discipline
- Accounts Assistant – B.Com equivalent from a Govt
- Stores Assistant – Three years Engineering Diploma@· In Electrical/Electronics Civil equivalent Trade Mechanical
- Assistant /CC – Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field
- Office Assistant – BA/B.Sc./B.Com
- Stenographer – Graduate in any discipline
- Maintainer / Electrician – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician Trade
- Maintainer / Electrician /Mechanic- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic, Information communication Technology System Mechanic Maintenance, Information Technology, Mechanic hardware,
- Maintainer /Fitter – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter, Lift & Escalator Mechanic from a Govt. recognized University
DMRC Selection Process:
The selection for all executive both regular and contractual are going to be done on the idea of two Computer Based Tests and Group Discussion/Interview. For non-executive posts, two computer-based tests are going to be conducted. there’ll no Group Discussion/Interview round for C non-executive posts.
- UR, EWS, OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWBD – Rs. 250/-
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Apply for Assistant Manager (Land) Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. has summoned applications for the Assistant Manager (Land) posts. Interested aspirants can apply for DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) Ltd. Recruitment Notification 2020 through the authorized application format on or before 26 November 2020.
Last Date for submission of application form: 26 November 2020
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. Assistant Manager (Land) Vacancy Details
Assistant Manager (Land): 02Posts
|Notification||DMRC Recruitment 2020: Apply for Assistant Manager (Land) Posts @delhimetrorail.com|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 26, 2020|
|Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
A Graduation Degree, in any discipline, from Govt. recognized University/Institute. The Degree must be a full-time regular course, with a minimum of 60% marks. Persons working in Central Government/Government of NCT of Delhi, within the CDA Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 (GP – Rs. 5400) or IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000 with a full 02 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organization/PSU.
Deputy General Manager vacancy in DMRC Recruitment 2020
DMRC has announced recruitment notification for the post-Deputy General Manager eligible candidates can submit their application before 11-12-2020.
|DMRC November 2020 Notification||Details|
|Deputy General Manager||BTech/B.E, M.E/MTech|
|Last Date to Apply||11/12/2020|