Digital Revolution And The Future Of Placement Program In India 2020
What is the Digital Revolution?
The mode of communications which revolutionised the physical communication into Digital through Internet and other networks sources is called Digital Revolution, With the advent of 3G,4G in mobile communications, and broadband networks, The Digital revolution laid its Foundation around the world.
Android and Ios devices further helped to lift the revolution more and helped the Internet and Tech Companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter to reach the Digital medium to every corner around the world.
COVID-19 has helped to get more physical activities into a digital environment like conducting the colleges/schools online and allowing employers to work from home, e-commerce etc. Current the world is moving on Digital mode and more and more technologies are being developed to help mankind Now Everyone has access to information on almost anything. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets make our lives easier. The global economy is going at a faster pace. Technologies are being used in the education sector, business, health sector, shopping etc
Digital revolution increased the productivity of businesses and with the help of AI, ML, DATA analytics companies are improving their services and by making the customers satisfied with service. Many jobs were created through the Digital revolution and lots of technologies are emerging into markets and helping a lot of business, customers, Students.
NEP 2020 On The Digital Revolution:
New Education Policy 2020, the trendsetting policy made by Current Govt of BJP which is going to replace the Old Education policy Of 1986. The policy mainly focused on current technology and educational trends around the world. Which is beneficial for the students and can compete with other developed countries’ education systems.
NEP 2020 is going to replace the old Rote method of learning into Concept and information-based learning. Major Changes in the policy included teaching Coding From class 6, building digital infrastructure in schools and colleges, focusing on teaching through Digital screens, so that students can understand the subject more precisely.
To learn more about the highlights of the NEP 2020, Click on the link these Quick Insights On New Education Policy (NEP 2020)
Should Physical Education be made compulsory in schools/colleges?
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
Yes, Physical education must be made compulsory in schools and colleges, Physical education improves the body activities and relaxes the mind of the students and helps them to concentrate more on the aim and goals.
- Physical education helps in maintaining the balance of the body and keeps the students Fit.
- It helps in reducing the unwanted food habits and aware them to take good care of Health
- Improves leadership skills, Helps in Team building, Competitive spirit
- Helps in maintaining discipline and patience in work
- Improves self-confidence, Survival skills, eye coordination etc.
Physical Education should not be neglected by the schools/colleges and parents should also encourage their children to take part in outdoor activities and games. Both physical and education should be balanced in every student’s life as some excel in Sports and some in education, it will be an added advantage for students to work in both fields which might help in future.
The Future Of Placement Program In India
Key skills required for graduates to get a placement at the campus
- Start Early preparation – start preparing for the campus placements from 2 or 3 years of your course, so you will be in the upper hand when you are going to attempt the campus.
- Internship Programs – try to join an internship in the companies which you want to start your career, this helps in knowing how industries or companies work and you will get insider information of requirements and also helps in knowing the process.
- CV – Try to be genuine to the CV which you submit for the interview and remove unnecessary certifications and be brief about your skills and talents, HR doesn’t have that much time to check every detail of CV, If Possible highlight the points which you want to show in the CV.
- Learn Skills for the Job – if you are computer science graduates learn the in-demand technologies in the market and try to build anything out of it, so can prove them when you attempt the interview, likewise, other branch graduates learn the skills which require for the job. Not everything will be taught in colleges, you have to make little efforts of your own.
- Online Learning –as Digital revolution is going on you learn any skills through online mediums like udemy, udacity,codecamp.org and get certified by these mediums
What are all the central govt and state govt placement portals, employment generation
Govt of India has opened a Recruitment agency portal to curb the unemployment in India that is National Career Services and many states have implemented the skill development centres to make skill India mission success and remove unemployment in India. Many Schemes have been launched in states to reduce the unemployment
Click on these link to register at ncs.gov.in
Digital revolution has increased the demand for graduates in the country and placements programs, the above-raised questions have their own advantages and disadvantages. If you find these article share with your friends and family and do bookmark Graduatesengine.com