Diploma In Fashion Technology
What is Diploma in Fashion Technology?
Fashion Designing is a course that keeps on updating with time. The demand for fashion designers is increasing day by day in the present scenario. To become a fashion designer student should have creative skills, observational skills and artistic skills to create the new fashion trend. In India, the demand for a Fashion Designer course is exponentially growing. National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT) is India’s top and leading fashion Institute which provides undergraduate courses in various design fields and there are top private institutions that provide courses in fashion design.
Diploma in Fashion Designing course is a one-year crash course that trains the students with essential skills that are required for the Fashion designer and students should also have innovational and artistic skills to excel in the Fashion career as it is a creative world and trends are updated with time. More creative in these fields that help the students’ career. The diploma courses in fashion designing introduce students to technical appearances. Students are encouraged to work on skills like drafting, illustration, fashion styling, sewing, and garment & design construction. The eligibility and exams details can be obtained below.
Eligibility and Admission Process for Diploma in Fashion Technology Course:
- A minimum qualification of Intermediate or Plus two is required to join in Diploma in Fashion Technology with a minimum of 50% is required for joining
- Some colleges take admission based on the merit or percentage in which students obtain in intermediate.
- To do a PG Diploma in Fashion Technology, the student must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum percentage of 50% required for admission and it varies from college to college.
- Admission is either through merit or entrance exam which is conducted by the college. Some colleges conducts separate exam for entrance exams
- National Institutes of Design (NID) and National Institutes of Fashion Technology (NIFT), conduct their own entrance exam to offer admission to the candidates.
- Some other popular entrance exams like AIEED, UCEED, CEED, SEED, and FDDI AIST are also conducted to grant admission to the design courses
Career Opportunities For Diploma In Fashion Technology
Students after completing the diploma in fashion technology can work in the following professions:
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Illustrator
- Retail Manager
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Consultant
The scope for fashion technology is broad and high and the world needs a new trend for every now and then and fashion trends are recycled and it requires new talents to reinvent the trends in fashion. These are the basic details for a student to know about a diploma in Fashion technology and if you find the article please do share the article with your friends and family and bookmark Graduatesengine.com for further more educational related articles.