Diploma in Fire and Safety Management
Diploma in Fire and Safety Management is a full-time diploma program, the duration of which can range from 1 to 2 years, depending on the rules formulated by colleges.
The eligibility of the course is passing of 10+2 examination or qualifying 12th-grade examination in any relevant stream of Science/Arts/Commerce with a minimum aggregate listed under a recognized board
Here in this article, you will go through the following topics:
- Fire and safety course top colleges
- Diploma in fire and safety colleges/ Fee structure
- PG Diploma in fire and safety
- Fire and safety course after 10th/or 12th
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course details
- Diploma in fire and safety engineering colleges
- Diploma in fire and safety salary
Some of the top colleges who offer the program of Diploma in Fire and Safety Management are as follows:
- Manav Bharathi University- HP
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) – New Delhi
- Pacific University, Udaipur
- Royal P.G. College – Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Fire Engineering
While Job for Fire and Safety management can be obtained by doing a normal degree also but Diploma in fire and safety will give you more insight and practical approach to what you will be doing as a job. you can also do Post graduation in this same diploma on completion of this Diploma in Fire and Safety Management
Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course details :
|Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Eligibility||10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.|
|Admission process||Merit List|
|Course Fee||Up to INR 50,000 to 19 lakhs|
|Starting Salary||Approx. INR 6 to 7 lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Birla Tyre, NTPC, Bhushan Steel, Vedant, Nilanchal, Jindal.|
|Job Positions||Safety Supervisor, Instructor, Trainer, Safety Officer, Safety consultant, Fireman.|
Frequently asked questions :
Which course is best in fire and safety?
The most popular Certificate courses in fire and safety are:
- Certificate in Fire Safety and Hazard Management.
- Certificate in Industrial Safety Course.
- Certificate in Safety
- Certificate in Fireman Training.
- Certificate in Driver and Pump Operator.
- Certificate in Fire Safety and Security Management.
How can I become a safety officer in India?
Safety officer: Degree or Diploma in Engg or BSC (M.P.C) with two to five years’ experience in industrial safety is a qualification for Diploma in industrial safety. With a Diploma from RLI/CLI, you will be a safety office
What is a fire management plan?
A fire safety management plan outlines your arrangements for implementing, controlling, monitoring, and reviewing fire safety standards as well as ensuring that the standards are maintained
What is a fire and safety diploma?
Diploma in Fire and Safety course focuses on areas such as – fire safety, industrial safety infrastructure management, and planning. … This course deals with topics such as – fire, firefighting, fire prevention, firefighting equipment, communication systems, chemistry, physics, disaster management and industrial safety
Which safety course is best?
Most popular training courses
- Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers.
- IOSHManaging Safely.
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management.
- NEBOSHNational Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- IOSH Working Safely.