Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2022-2023
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 3 years course that can be opted by students after Class 10th. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a discipline that deals with the application of the concepts of physics and science for designing, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical equipment
Here in this article, we will be covering topics on
- Mechanical engineering diploma subjects/ Syllabus
- Diploma in the mechanical engineering admission process
- Diploma in mechanical engineering salary
- Diploma in mechanical engineering jobs
- Diploma in mechanical engineering course duration/ Course details
- Diploma in mechanical engineering colleges
- Diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Eligibility:
A student can get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after his class 10 boards or 12 boards according to his choice. The eligibility requirements of both are stated below
- Candidates must have passed 10th grade from any recognized Board with a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
- Candidate with a 10th passing certificate and a Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair (CMSR)
- Candidates must have passed 12th grade with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects, and must have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Mechanical engineering diploma subjects/ Syllabus:
IN diploma in mechanical engineering, you will be having subjects like
- Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Management.
- Applied Mechanics.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Engineering Drawing.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machine Design.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Admission Process:
The admission process is mostly merit-based, based on the class 10 Board Exam. But there are certain colleges that take in students based on entrance exams like POLYCET.
Thus there are two modes of entry for a diploma in mechanical engineering; they are merit-based and entrance-based. The process for entrance based admission process is:
- Some Institutes/Colleges depend on a Common Entrance Exam taken by a government body or a body under the government. Every state has its own exams and its own eligibility criteria to give that exam.
- Students will have to get the qualifying marks in order to get admission to such a college.
- After the test, a merit list will be published listing the candidates that have passed the examination.
- After the final admission process and submission of fees, the student is required to register himself in the institute for the academic year.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: Course details
The highlights of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering which states the course level, duration exam type, eligibility, admission process, and other information are mentioned below:
|Exam Type||Semester/Year wise|
|Eligibility||Class 10 Pass with 55% aggregate marks|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||INR 10000-5 lacs|
|Average Salary||INR 3-20 Lac|
|You will make a career as||
Diploma in mechanical engineering colleges in Hyderabad:
- Aurora college of technology, Hyderabad
- SAmskruthi group of institute
- Holy mary group of institute
- RSS college of engneering
- Sphoorthy engineering college
Frequently asked questions :
What is the salary of a diploma in mechanical?
The average salary for Diploma in Mechanical engineering is 24.151 a month
Which is the best course for a diploma?
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Management.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Diploma in Graphic Designing.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Do you want to know more about diploma courses in 2020?
How many semesters are there in diploma mechanical engineering?
Diploma in mechanical engineering is a 3-year course, which is divided into 6 semesters
What are the subjects in mechanical engineering?
- Mathematics (in particular, calculus, differential equations, and linear algebra)
- Basic physical sciences (including physics and chemistry)
- Statics and dynamics.
- Strength of materials and solid mechanics.
- Materials engineering, Composites.