Employees’ Provident Funds officer – EPFO
EPFO recruitments is a scheme under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. The scheme is managed under the aegis of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Official website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/Recruitments.php
In this article, we will only see how the EPFO recruitments are done and what is the eligibility, and all the questions related to it, Bur for information like – EPFO CLAIM, EPF KYC, EPFO office, PASSBOOK Status, APP and you can visit the above given official page and use it to the best.
Here are some of the EPFO questions answered for your better understanding :
EPFO recruitments Assistant Eligibility Criteria :
|Min: 20 years Max: 27 years|
|Number of Attempts||
Eligibility differs for different category of work depending on the work experience of the candidate
Step by step procedure to become an EPFO recruitments officer?
To become an EPFO officer, you will have to attend an exam conducted by UPSC – UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Then the following are required of you when you get selected :
1)Educational Qualifications. Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 –
2) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
How can I apply for PF recruitment?
The offline application is given in around September every year and closes in November, most of the information is on the official website keep looking for it
What is the salary of UPSC Epfo?
|UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Post||Salary Details|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4800/-|
|Entry Pay||Rs. 47600/-|
|Total Salary (Emoluments excluding TA, HRA & Other Allowances)||Rs. 53312/-|
|Total Salary (Emoluments Including TA, HRA & Other Allowances)||Rs. 60000/-|
What is the work of EPFO?
EPFO assists the Central Board in administering a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme, and an Insurance Scheme for the workforce engaged in the organized sector in India.
To have EPFO how much do I earn?
15,000 per month, it is mandatory for you to be opened an EPF account by your employer. Organizations with 20 or more employees are required by law to register for the EPF scheme, while those with fewer than 20 employees can also register voluntarily. If you are drawing a salary higher than Rs.15000
What is PF withdrawal?
So, an EPF withdrawal claim is made by an employee if he is unemployed or when he retires. 75% of the EPF balance can be withdrawn after one month of unemployment and the remaining 25% can be withdrawn after two months of unemployment.
What is the total PF amount?
Now, If you are a man, you must contribute 10% or 12% of your basic salary. – In case you are a new woman employee, it is 8% of your basic salary for the first 3 years.