Executive MBA course 2021-2022
Executive MBA is a one year course, in which students gain profound knowledge of cutting-edge management tools from world-renowned professors and international executives. They’re not only at the forefront of innovative business trends, but they also acquire the skills and confidence to identify new opportunities and transform them into business advantage
This is a degree program that specifically targets corporate executives and managers who are already in the workforce. … Typically, Executive MBA students are fairly senior in their fields and possess considerable work experience before entering the program. So this is a very useful course for working professionals .
Eligibility of an Executive MBA course 2021-2022:
Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. Candidates must hold a minimum work experience of 2-3 years. They must have appeared for a management entrance exam. Some management exams are CAT, XAT, GMAT, and MAT.
Top colleges for admission of Executive MBA Colleges in India:
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi. – FMS Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management …
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. …
- Christ University, Bangalore. …
- School of business management SVKM NArsee Monjee institute of management studies, Mumbai
- SP Jain School of Global Management’s Executive MBA – SP Jain Mumbai
- IIM BANGALORE – Indian Institute of Management. – IIM Bangalore
Executive MBA course 2021-2022 details :
Listed below are some of the major highlights of the Executive MBA course
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a recognized university and a minimum specified work experience.|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based|
|Course Fee||INR 4 to 15 lakh|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 9 to 15 lakh|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||TCS, Infosys, Wipro, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Corporate firms, Banks, Offices, Hotels, Online Shopping Portals, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing and Sales Executive, Brand Executive, Communications Manager, Customer Support Executive, Quality Control Manager, etc.|
TOP recruiters of Executive MBA course 2021-2022:
- Adani Group
- Adidas AG
Jobs you can get on completion of Executive MBA course 2021-2022:
Executive MBAs, like traditional MBA programs, are available in areas like marketing, finance, accounting, and healthcare. These concentrations allow you to prepare for a career as a
- Marketing director
- Investment manager
- Corporate CFO
- Insurance actuary or other professions
Why is an executive MBA more expensive?
Is an Executive MBA worth it in India?
In the 2016 batch of XLRI, which had 108 students, the average salary was Rs 17.1 lakh. … The Executive MBA in India can give a better salary to a competent manager who is paid lower because of the lack of an MBA. It is this promise that makes the very expensive EMBA worth paying for
Which is the best Executive MBA in India?
Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking in Executive MBA – India
|Rank||School / Program|
|1||Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B)|
|3||One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A)|
- Executive MBA course details
- Executive MBA eligibility
- Jobs you can find after your Executive MBA
- MBA in top colleges like IIM BANGALORE, SP JAIN Mumbai, and FMS Delhi
- Top recruiters of Executive MBA students
- Executive MBA 1 year course for essentially for working professionals in India
- Executive MBA programs in India
Here below you will find Tags of few entrance exams which are needed to get admission to any course in MBA for helping you more.