Internship for Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Aeronautical Engineering Internship:
Aeronautical Engineering is a well-known branch of engineering that attracts students with interest in aeroplanes and their mechanism. The primary job of an Aeronautical Engineer is to devise aircraft and propulsion systems. Employment of aerospace engineers is projected to grow 2 per cent from 2018 to 2028, slower than the average for all occupations.
HOW do students and fresher Apply for Internship while doing Aeronautical Engineering 2020-2021?
It is not that difficult to apply for internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship in this course, anyhow all companies are in search for students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation. Some of the top recruiters
|· Air India||· Defence Research and Development Laboratories|
|· Civil Aviation Department||· Aeronautical Development Establishment|
|· National Aeronautical Lab (NAL)||· Pawan Hans|
|· Helicopter Corporation of India||· Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd (HAL)|
Internship for 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd year Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for the internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th year Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer Internship for Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers in Hyderabad
- Aerospace Engineering India Pvt Ltd
- Cosmos Aerospace Engineering Industries
- Ziegler Aerospace – Engineering Office
Companies that offer Internship for Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers in Mumbai
- Air Works India Engineering Private Limited
- Max AeroSpace& Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Companies that offer Internship for Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers in Delhi
Companies that offer Internship for Aeronautical Engineering Students and Freshers in Chennai
- SLR CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD
- Inspire Solutions
- Air Life Aviation
Frequently asked questions for Aeronautical Engineering:
1. What is the work of an aeronautical engineer?
What they do primarily in designing aircraft and propulsion systems and also studying the aerodynamic performance of aircraft and the construction materials.
2. Is aeronautical engineering hard?
It is one of the most complex field and it mainly consists of physics and mathematics
3. Which university is best for aeronautical engineering?
California Institute of Aero, Stanford University, Georgia institute
4. Is aeronautical engineering good?
The aeronautical engineering has a wide scope of getting high salaries by merging their skill and innovative ideas on one field
How do students and freshers of Aeronautical Engineering prepare a resume for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience to fill up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleaned by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do students and freshers of Aeronautical Engineering attend interview for internship:
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so , after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us a about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritise your work?