Internship for Aerospace Engineering Students & Freshers
Introduction for Aerospace Engineering :
Aerospace engineering a field of engineering dealing with the development of aircraft and spacecraft. It has two major and coinciding branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautically engineering. Avionics engineering also the same, but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering. Aerospace Engineering is most of the degree courses are offered at the post-graduate level. Candidates with three-four year degree in Engineering, technical diploma, five-year
How do Students & Freshers Apply for Internship doing Aerospace Engineering 2020-2021?
It is not that difficult to apply for an internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship for Aerospace engineering, and most important subject of your interest in this stream, anyhow all companies are in search for students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you to stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation.
Some of the top recruiters are national Aerospace Laboratories. Eaton, Honeywell, Rolls Royce, Zeus Numerix, Ansys, Timetooth Technologies, Infotech Enterprises.
Internship for 2nd-year Aerospace Engineering Students & Freshers 2020-2021
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd-year Aerospace Engineering Students & Freshers2020-2021
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th-year Aerospace Engineering Students & Freshers2020-2021
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer internship for Aerospace Engineering students and freshers in Hyderabad
- Senior Application Engineer – Aerospace
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Tool Draftsman
Companies that offer internship for Aerospace Engineering students and freshers in Mumbai
- Deccan Cargo Express Logistics Pvt Ltd
- AltBird Robotics PLC
- Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Companies that offer internship for Aerospace Engineering students and freshers in Delhi
- KG PEMCO Pvt. Ltd.
- Defense& Aerospace products manufacturing company.
- Lotus Aviation Technology
Companies that offer internship for Aerospace Engineering students and freshers in Chennai
- Ramco Systems Ltd
- Flying Jetstream Aviation
Frequently asked questions by Students & Freshers of Aerospace Engineering:
1.Is aerospace engineering hard?
It is even difficult than mechanical engineering, it takes a lot of focus and determination to become one graduate in this stream
2.How do I become an aerospace engineer?
It needs a proper graduation certified from ACCREDITED university or college that has the course in it.
3.Is Aerospace Engineering a good career?
It is said to be most Nobel Career of all the others and also is well paid
4.What are the subjects in aerospace engineering?
Subjects for Aerospace Engineering involves the study and practice of physical science and mathematics to perform research
5.Does NASA hire aerospace engineers?
To tackle our diverse missions, NASA hires 20 different types of engineers; the most common fields are aerospace, general, and computer engineers
6.Fee of Aerospaceengineering
Eight Lacks all the five years
How do Students & Freshers of Aerospace Engineering prepare resume to apply for internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot experience to fill up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleamed by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do Students & Freshers of Aerospace engineeringattend interview for internship?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so , after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us a about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritise your wor