Internship for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Automobile engineering:
Automobile Engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with designing, manufacturing, mechanical mechanisms as well operations of automobiles. It is also an introduction to vehicle engineering which includes cars, motorcycles, trucks and buses etc.
How do students and fresher Apply for internship while doing for Automobile Engineering 2020-2021?
It is not that difficult to apply for internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship in this course, anyhow all companies are in search for students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation. Some of the top recruiters are Maruthi Suzuki, Ashok Leland, Honda, TATA, Yamaha, Mahindra, Bajaj
Internship for 2nd year for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021:
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd year for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for the internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th year for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer Internship for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers in Hyderabad:
- NOX Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd
- Tata Engineering And Locomotive Company Limited
Companies that offer Internship for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers in Mumbai:
- Automotive Manufacturers Pvt Ltd
- Gateway Careers Enterprises
- L&T Technology Services
Companies that offer Internship for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers in Delhi:
- Automotive Gears By KALSI ENGINEERING COMPANY
- Sri Sai Automotive Engineering Company
- Jemco Engineering Pvt Ltd India Delhi
Companies that offer Internship for Automobile Engineering Students and Freshers in Chennai:
- GS Infotech
- Inspire Solutions
- Creative Hands HR Consultancy
Frequently asked questions for Automobile Engineering:
What does an automobile engineer do?
Automotive engineers usually do vehicle design, development, manufacture and testing. Automotive engineers are involved in the design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, sales and after-sales care of cars (including racing cars), motorbikes and other vehicles.
Which course is best for automobile engineering?
- Automobile engineering
- Automotive engineering
- tech in Automotive
Which country is best for automobile engineering?
Germany, Netherland, United Kingdom, Sweden, US
What are the subjects in automobile engineering?
There are many subjects some of which are Manufacturing methods, Strengths of material, Engneeringthermodynamicsm, Heat transfer and combustion, Automotive petrol engines etc
How do students and freshers of Automobile Engineering prepare a resume for internship:
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience to fill up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleaned by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do students and freshers of Automobile Engineering attend interview for internship:
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so , after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us a about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritise your work