Internship for Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Ceramic Engineering Internship:
Ceramic engineering is the science of creating objects from inorganic, non-metallic materials. This is done either by the action of heat or at lower temperatures using precipitation reactions from high-purity chemical solutions.
How do students and fresher Apply for Internship while doing Ceramic engineering 2021 -2022:
It is not that difficult to apply for the internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship, and most important subject of your interest in this stream, anyhow all companies are in search of students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you to stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation. Some of the top recruiters Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Institute for Plasma Research, Indian Space Research Organization, Public sector banks, Factories and Plants, Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory.
Internship for 2nd-year Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers 2021-2022
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously gain experience by getting into an internship during your summer break, approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd-year Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers 2021-2022
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th year CeramicEngineering Students and Freshers 2021-2022
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer Internship for Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers in Hyderabad
- NCL Industries Limited
- 2Coms Consulting Pvt Ltd.
- Siddhi Ceramic Designers Pvt. Ltd.
A company that offers Internship for Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers in Mumbai
- Manastu Space – http://www.manastuspace.com/
A company that offers Internship for Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers in Delhi
- UP.Ceramics& Potteries Ltd.- https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/U-P-CERAMICS-POTTERIES-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U26911UP1947PTC001768
Companies that offer Internship for Ceramic Engineering Students and Freshers in Chennai
- Saffron Consultancy Services(scs) – http://www.saffroncareers.in/
- Accuspeed Engineering Services India Limited – http://www.accuspeed.in/
- People First Consultants Pvt Ltd.,
Frequently asked questions by Ceramic engineering Engineering Students and freshers:
1.What do ceramic engineers do?
They develop new ceramic products, and as well as methods and equipment needed
2.Where do ceramic engineers work?
Production industries of hospitals, research laboratories
3.What ceramic means?
A ceramic is any of the various hard, brittle, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials made by shaping and then firing a nonmetallic mineral, such as clay
4.How do you classify ceramics?
Ceramics are non-metallic inorganic solids. Ceramics are classified into “monolithic ceramics” composed of a single chemical compound and “composite ceramics” composed of multiple chemical compounds.
How do students and freshersCeramic engineering Engineering prepare a resume for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience filling up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleaned by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do students and freshers of Ceramic engineering attend an interview for internship:
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply to companies that need you to be recruited as an intern so, after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritize your work?