Internship for Civil Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Civil Engineering Internship:
Civil engineers design major transportation projects. Civil engineers conceive, design, build, supervise, operate, construct and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment
How do students and fresher Apply for Internship while doing Civil Engineering 2020 -2021:
It is not that difficult to apply for an internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship, and most important subject of your interest in this stream, anyhow all companies are in search for students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation. Some of the top recruiters are Hindustan Construction Company, L& T, DLF, Tata Projects Gammon India, Sobha Developers Ltd, ShapoorjiPallonji& Company, Unitech.
Internship for 2nd year Civil Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd year Civil Engineering Students and Freshers 2020-2021
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th year Civil EngineeringStudents and Freshers 2020-2021
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer Internship for Civil Engineering Students and Freshers in Hyderabad
- Royalmindz Infra Private Limited
- KAZ STORY INDIA SERVICES
- EHA Builders LLP
Companies that offer Internship for Civil Engineering Students and Freshers in Mumbai
- Innovative Technology Enzyme Company
- Decon Jobs
- Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd
Companies that offer Internship for Civil Engineering Students and Freshers in Delhi
- Dtech World
- Akansha engineers pvt.ltd
- UNIVERSAL HUNT
Companies that offer Internship for Civil Engineering Students and Freshers in Chennai
- SHALINI CHHABRA
- RSN Engineering and Construction Co Pvt Ltd
- Great Sports Infra
Frequently asked questions by Civil EngineeringEngineering Students and freshers:
What is an internship for civil engineering?
Preparing maps and plans; visiting sites to ensure proper installation of products, responding to queries of public and other departments in a satisfactory manner and performing
How do I get an internship in NHAI?
Interested can apply by checking website www.nahi.org
IS AMCAT useful for civil engineering?
Taking AMCAT is beneficial and helps them to clear first round in the interview
Best company for civil engineers?
- Afcons Infrastructure Limited.
- Punj Lloyd.
- Newton Engineering & Chemicals Ltd.
- Consolidated Construction Consortium Ltd (CCCL)
How do students and freshersCivilEngineeringEngineering prepare a resume for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot experience to fill up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleamed by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do students and freshers of Civil Engineeringattend interview for internship?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so , after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us a about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritise your work?