Internship for CSE Students: Start preparing from day-one
About Computer Science Engineering Internship:
Internship for Computer Science Engineering students are involved in developing the software applications, testing and debugging the code, deployment of software and designing and modification of the component. They use different software to store and manage data in a secured manner. In this guide you’ll know the complete details about CSE internship program which are stated below:
1. How to apply for a CSE internship?
2. Internship for 2nd-year students
3. Internship for 3rd-year students
4. Internship for 4th-year students
5. Companies that offer internship program
6. Tips on how to prepare a resume & how to attend an interview?
How to Apply For Computer Science Engineering Internship?
Applying for internships, you need to work on one more important as you are just freshers when it comes to the industry, your recruiter will expect you to possess intern-worthy skills that help you as well as the company in maintaining a healthy work environment. It somehow fills in the gap you have in terms of experience. Follow the steps below to apply for an internship.
- Shortlist companies you want to apply
- Research on posts available in these companies
- Prepare your resume
- Apply Offline or Online
Internship for 2nd-year Computer Science Students:
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already well-equipped with some knowledge of theory on this subject and what are subjects related, while you are doing the semesters you can do internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically
Internship for 3rd-year Computer Science Students:
In the third year of engineering you are almost one year to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies.
Internship for 4th-year computer Science Students:
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest in mechanics , most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher’s.
Companies that offer Internship for Computer Science Students in Hyderabad
- Kaglorsys Technologies Pvt Ltd
- AAIC Technologies PVT LTD
Companies that offer Internship for Computer Science Students in Mumbai
- Ayukul Technologies Private Limited
- EaseConnect HR Services Private Limited
- Ayukul Technologies Private Limited
Companies that offer Internship for Computer Science Students in Delhi
Companies that offer Internship for Computer Science Students in Chennai
Frequently asked COMPUTER SCIENCE internship questions:
1. What do engineering interns make?
Interns are usually paid less than the regular employees, rather sometimes nothing at all
2. What do computer engineers do?
Mostly work on Computer hardware engineer’s research, designing, developing programs, and test computer systems and components such as circuit boards
3. What kind of education is needed for a computer engineer?
A bachelor’s degree is the least education required of a computer engineer
4. Do some interns get paid?
Yes, they are paid mostly but very less, the companies usually take interns to finish their projects and also at the same time, a student that works with them enhances the skills in this process.
11 tips for resume preparation for CSE Graduates:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot experience to fill up your résumé, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your résumé and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes, done overwrite the resume
Internship interview questions(General+Technical)?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so , after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritize your work?