Internship for ECE Students: Explore about the program
About Electronics & Communication Engineering Internship:
Internship for Electronics and Communications Engineering Students (ECE) involves research, design, developing and testing of electronic equipment used in various systems. Electronics and Communications engineers also conceptualize and oversee the manufacturing of communications and broadcast systems. In this guide you’ll know the complete details about the ECE internship program as stated below:
1. How to apply/ approach for ECE internship?
2. Internship for 2nd-year students
3. Internship for 3rd-year students
4. Internship for final year students
5. Companies offering internship program & which fields are best
5. How to prepare your resume & attend the interview?
How to Apply Internship for Electronics & Communication Engineering?
Applying for internships, you need to work on one more important as you are just fresher when it comes to the industry your recruiter will expect you to possess intern-worthy skills that help you as well as the company in maintaining a healthy work environment. It somehow fills in the gap you have in terms of experience. Follow the steps below to apply for an internship.
- Shortlist the companies you want to apply for
- Research on posts available in these companies
- Prepare your resume
- Apply Offline or Online(approach the HR of the company)
Internship for 2nd-year Electronics & Communication Engineering Student:
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd-year Electronics & Communication Engineering Student:
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th-year Electronics & Communication Engineering Student:
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need freshers.
Companies that offer Internship for Electronics & Communication Students in Hyderabad:
- Reddy Automotive Private Limited
- Lizmotors Mobility Private Limited
- Uniworks Designs Private Limited
Companies that offer Internship for Electronics & Communication Students in Mumbai:
Companies that offer Internship for Electronics & Communication Students in Delhi:
- ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Aerogram Private Limited
Companies that offer Internship for Electronics & Communication Students in Chennai
- Planys Technologies Private Limited
- InfoTech Group
Frequently asked Electronic communication internship questions:
What is the meaning of ECE in engineering?
Electronic and Communication Engineering, which deals with the study of electronics theoretical
What do ECE engineers do?
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) involves researching, designing, developing and testing of electronic equipment used in various systems
What are the skills required for ECE engineer?
Little idea on c,c++, data structure, oops this mandatory along with good communication skills.
Which field is best for ECE students?
- Digital and Analog VLSI Design
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Networking and System Security.
- Wireless networks/Telecom
- Digital signal processing applications
11 resume preparation tips for ECE students:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience to fill up your résumé, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your résumé and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes, done overwrite the resume
Internship interview questions for ECE Graduates(General+ Technical):
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply in companies which need you to be recruited as an intern so, after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us a about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritise your work?