Internship for Petroleum Engineering Students and freshers
Introduction for Petroleum Engineering:
Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry
How do students and fresher Apply for Internship of Petroleum Engineering 2021 -2022:
It is not that difficult to apply for an internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship for structural engineering, and most important subject of your interest in this stream, anyhow all companies are in search of students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you to stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation. Some of the top recruiters Hindustan Construction Company, L & T.DLF, Tata Projects, Gammon India, Sobha Developers Ltd, Shapoorji Pallonji & Company, Unitech.
Internship for 2nd-year Petroleum Engineering Students & freshers 2021-2022:
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously internships while you get a break in the middle, in summer, and approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd-year Petroleum Engineering Students & freshers 2021 -2022:
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th-year Petroleum Engineering Students & freshers 2021 -2022:
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies that are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship and in academics as well, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer internship for Petroleum Engineering Students and freshers in Hyderabad:
- Profex energy Pvt ltd
- Electro brain Modern Technologies private limited
- Reliance Petroleum
Companies that offer internship for Petroleum Engineering Students and freshers in MUMBAI:
- Ambe Consultancy Services Private Limited
- Eastern Petroleum Pvt. Ltd.
- CRPL – INDIA
Companies that offer internship for Petroleum Engineering Students and freshers in DELHI:
- KARANAM SRIHARI Hiring For Essar Oil Limited
- Global India Management Services
- Bharat petroleum corporation limited
Companies that offer internship for Petroleum Engineering Students and freshers in CHENNAI:
- Petro6 Engineering & Construction Pvt Ltd
- Goodrich Gasket Private Limited
- Sathish M Hiring For Gulf Oil India Ltd
Frequently asked questions by Students& Freshers of Petroleum Engineering:
How much salary do we get in petroleum engineering for freshers?
You get around $94,000 if you have experience
Which is better, chemical engineering or petroleum engineering?
While Chemical engineering covers a broad area including biomedicine, food, electronics, and the environment. One graduate with chemical engineering could work in many industries. Whereas, petroleum engineering is more direct, which deals primarily with the extraction of oil and gas
Which is better civil or petroleum engineering?
They are both different subjects that deal with different core topics each
Is petroleum engineering better here…
Petroleum Engineering is one of the most thought-provoking and satisfying career opportunities available to engineering students in India. The rising scarcity of petroleum products coupled with expansion in search operations for new petroleum sources has brought the field again in the limelight
How do students and freshers of Petroleum Engineeringprepare resume to apply for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience filling up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleaned by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do Students & freshers attend interview for Petroleum Engineeringinternship?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply to companies that need you to be recruited as an intern so, after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritize your work?