Internship for Production Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Production Engineering:
Production engineering is the science of creating safe and efficient processes for transforming raw materials into finished items. Production engineers work in a variety of fields and hold different titles, such as industrial engineer, production manager, and production engineering assistant.
How do students and fresher Apply for Internship of Production Engineering 2021 -2022
It is not that difficult to apply for an internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship in this course, anyhow all companies are in search of students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you to stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation.
Major recruiters are
- Satyam Ventures.
- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)
- L & T.
- SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)
- Mahindra & Mahindra.
Internship for 2nd-year Production Engineering Students & freshers 2021 -2022
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously do an internship during the summer break, approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd-year Production Engineering Students & freshers 2021 -2022
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th-year Production Engineering Students & freshers 2021 -2022
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer internship for Production Engineering Students and freshers in Hyderabad
- BPSP HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Azad Engineering
- Aexon Enterprises
Companies that offer internship for Production Engineering students and freshers in Mumbai:
- Elrich Placements
- OLDENDORFF CARRIERS
- National Oilwell Varco Pte Ltd
Companies that offer internship for Production Engineering students and freshers in Delhi:
- SnapHunt Pte Ltd
Companies that offer internship for Production Engineering students and freshers in Chennai:
- AA MANPOWER SOLUTIONS
- Wirecard Asia
- NTNN Quest Engineering Private Limited
Frequently asked questions by Students&Freshers of Production Engineering:
1.What is the role of a production engineer?
Supervising and improving production at plants and factories. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the Manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit
2.Is Production Engineering easy?
NO, but there are opportunities high abroad
3.What is the difference between mechanical and production engineering?
Mechanical engineers focus more on product development works to design and manufacture new products for customers whereas Production engineers focus more on making manufacture more resourceful
4.What is mechanical and production engineering?
Industrial, Mechanical, and Production Engineers primarily design and construct large-scale industrial and mechanical processing plants and facilities.
How do students and freshers of Production Engineering prepare resume to apply for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience filling up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleaned by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do Students & freshers attend interviews for Production Engineering Internship?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply to companies that need you to be recruited as an intern so, after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritize your work?