Internship for Telecommunication Engineering Students and Freshers
Introduction for Telecommunication Engineering:
Telecommunications Engineering is an engineering discipline centered on electrical and computer engineering which seeks to support and enhance telecommunication systems. The work ranges from basic circuit design to strategic mass developments
How do students and fresher Apply for Internship of telecommunication Engineering 2020 -2021
It is not that difficult to apply for an internship in different companies, you just have to search for particular companies that give internship in this course, anyhow all companies are in search of students who work for them even if paid little, never the less they create projects for you especially so that you can work on it and they pay you to stipend, it might not be much but you can improve your skills while you complete graduation.
Top recruiters are:
- Power Grid Corp.
- Reliance Power.
- Tata Power.
- Torrent Power.
Internship for 2nd year Telecommunication Engineering Students & freshers 2022 -2023
When a student reaches the second year of engineering, they are already into the course and will get to know about subjects theoretically, while you are doing that you can simultaneously do internships during your summer break, approach the companies for an internship, they will take you in with stipend offered monthly, and this will also give you exposure on the work environment and also will help you to learn more practically than theoretically.
Internship for 3rd year Telecommunication Engineering Students & freshers 2022 -2023
In the third year of engineering, Here in this year you are well equipped with the knowledge of the almost all the subjects till the first semester and also you have one year ahead to finish the course, by now you will know what your interest is and in which core subject you want to excel in, while you are thinking about it you can apply for an internship in different companies in the summer vacations and improve your skills.
Internship for 4th year Telecommunication Engineering Students & freshers 2022 -2023
By this time you know what your strengths and weaknesses are, so you can approach different companies with your resume and also can take permission from the college to intern with companies which are famous in your course of interest, pretty much the attendance also is taken care by them if you give them the assurance of doing well in internship, most companies are likely to offer internships because they need fresher.
Companies that offer internship for Telecommunication Engineering Students and freshers in Hyderabad
- SJK POWERGEN
- Techwave Consulting India Private Limited
- Orego Biz Solutions Pvt Ltd
Companies that offer internship for Telecommunication Engineering Students and freshers in Mumbai:
- SEVEN CONSULTANCY
Companies that offer internship for Telecommunication Engineering Students and freshers in Delhi:
- ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd
- Ftth solution wirelines Telecom engineering service Pvt LTD…
- Innovis Telecom Services Pvt Ltd
Companies that offer internship for Telecommunication Engineering Students and freshers in Chennai:
- Hanwha India Project
- Wipro Limited
- Galore Networks Pvt Ltd
Frequently asked questions by Students & Freshers of Telecommunication Engineering:
1.What is the scope of telecommunication engineering?
To study and enhance telecommunication systems. It covers vast areas such as satellite communications, telephony, internet, optical fiber and mobile communications
2.Is Telecommunication Engineering a good career?
Those who achieve quality training or who specialize in any branch of engineering can become the ideal candidate for any firm
3.Where does a telecommunication engineer work?
Telecommunications engineers are hired by telecom service providers, equipment and infrastructure manufacturers, communications software developers, public sector bodies and transport organizations
4.What is Telecommunication and Information Engineering?
It is something that combines the principles of electrical and electronics, computer science and information technology. Broadcasting engineering. Cellular communication. Data communication. Digital signal processing
How do students and freshers of Telecommunication Engineering prepare resume to apply for an internship?
Follow the below instructions to make a resume for an internship:
- Include information about volunteer work and extracurricular school activities or teams you participated in. Include the courses you have taken in school, your GPA, and standardized testing schools as well, especially if you feel like your résumé is too short.
- Be descriptive in including your job functions, not just the names and dates of your employment. Instead of just saying that you served as an office assistant, describe duties like sending company-wide emails, drafting press releases, reordering office supplies, receiving and redirecting phone calls, and handling mail intake.
- If you do have a lot of experience to fill up your resume, try to be concise. A résumé should be no longer than two pages long.
- Design it so that the information can easily be gleamed by a skim read. Bullet points are a good way to emphasize the most important information.
- Ask a teacher or a professional to read your resume and give advice.
- Consult your network( company)
- Write a strong objective statement for your resume
- Let your resume show your strongest asset
- Include any work experience if you have any
- Include achievements in your college.
- Keep it simple.
The below link will guide you to get more resumes, and also it gives sample resumes
How do Students & Freshers attend interview for Telecommunication Engineering Internship?
To go to attend an interview you will first have to apply to companies that need you to be recruited as an intern so, after you apply you will get a call, and then you will go to attend it, and the below are questions usually asked there go prepared with them, While you answer them, let your answer be short and crisp, and let it be weighted with very little words you use, you don’t need to elaborate much on answering as they don’t have that time.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this internship?
- Why have you applied for an internship at our place?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you prioritize your work?