MBA courses 2022-2023
Introduction to MBA COURSES:
What is an MBA course?
Master of Business Administration-MBA. General graduate business degree that trains students in technical, managerial, and leadership skills. MBA gives you valuable business acumen. It expands your professional network and creates new opportunities.
MBA COURSE DETAILS:
There are different Modes of education you can do MBA courses in/ Entrance exams
For any of the above modes of education. The normal procedure for MBA courses is that you will have to take entrance exams like
- CAT – Common Entrance Test.
- XAT – Xaviers Admission Test.
- MAT – Management Aptitude Test.
- SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
- NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test.
- CMAT – Common Management Admission Test.
MBA entrance exams are not so easy. Also, it is not that difficult either, you will have to be good at the below-listed areas
|Questions Will be based on||Marks|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40|
MBA COURSES FEES :
Fees vary for different colleges/universities. Here are a few colleges and fee structure for your reference
|*B-school||MBA/PGP Course Name||Fees/For the whole course|
|AIMS Institute of Management Studies||MBA||3 lakh|
|MIT Pune-MIT World Peace University||MBA||3 lakh|
|DBS-Doon Business School||MBA International Business||4 lakh|
|Gems B School, Bangalore||Corporate MBA||4.lakh|
Below are some of the specializations you can choose from before you opt for an MBA:
Types of MBA courses in India/ Best MBA course in demand (Go through each one)
1) MBA in finance – click here to know more
2)MBA in operation management – click here
3) Executive MBA – click here
4) MBA in energy management – click here
5) MBA in risk management – click here
6) MBA in media management – Click here
7) MBA in international business – Click here
8) MBA in business analytic – Click here
9) MBA in international business – Click here
10 MBA IT – Click here
11) MBA in health care management – Click here
Top MBA colleges in INDIA:
- IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Calcutta: Indian Institute of management
- XLRI Jamshedpur: Xavier School of Management
Top MBA colleges in Hyderabad :
|Private Colleges||Course Fee (in Rs lakh)|
|Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Shamirpet||8.15|
|GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAM HBS or GHBS), Patancheru||7.21|
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLH)||5.47|
|ICBM – School of Business Excellence (SBE), Upperpalli||5.76|
Frequently asked questions :
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why do want to do an MBA?
- Why do you choose this business school or program?
- Tell us about your leadership traits.
- Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.
- What makes you a suitable candidate for this business school?
2)What is an MBA salary in India? Best scope of MBA Courses?
|Job Profile/Role||Minimum Salary Per Annum||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 2,03,000||Rs. 4,24,954|
|Marketing Executive||Rs. 1,67,000||Rs. 3,05,043|
|Business Analyst (IT)||Rs. 3,02,000||Rs. 5,96,465|
|Area Sales Manager||Rs. 4,07,000||Rs. 7,81,611|
3)Which is the best course in MBA?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular.
- International Management. …
- Operations Management
4)What is an MBA Good For?
MBA can provide the skills and knowledge necessary to start a new business. MBA is most advised because you can get certain management or leadership positions
5)How many types of MBA entrance exams are there?
There are 9 popular National Level MBA entrance exams in India for MBA admission. They are CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, ATMA, and GMAT. Then are the State Level Exams like MAH CET, TANCET, PGCET, KMAT 2022. These will help you get into MBA colleges in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, etc.
6)Is MBA tougher than CA?
If candidates have a specific interest in the finance domain. Then choosing between pursuing CA and MBA can be a tough decision to make
|Difficulty Level||Extremely difficult to crack||80% of candidates crack the exam and pass|
You can always attempt to write. But, do not waste your time in giving the same exam year after year. But do it as a side by side thing with working in good employment of your interest.
7)What is the difference between MBA Finance and CA?
CA comprises knowledge based on theoretical elements. Centered around accounting, taxation, auditing, and corporate financing. But, MBA needs a candidate to be good at financing as well as in sales and accounting
For more information on Entrance exams for MBA and CA you can check articles in this website tag below