MBA in International Business 2022-2023
MBA in international business is a course that is useful for students who dream of doing an MBA abroad, this course can also be a gateway of exposure for all the students who want to study it. This is a course where you can specialize in international business while gaining skills in international relations and also study effective management skills for the international business sector
MBA in international business course details :
- 2 years full time / 4 years part-time
- On-Campus placements
- Available to domestic and international students
- Start Year Intake – March and Mid Year Intake – August
MBA in international business eligibility:
Students can apply for this course if they have one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree of a minimum three years’ duration in any discipline
- Have cleared any of the below entrance exams:
MBA in international business admission Procedure:
The student should appear for the entrance test such as MAT, CAT, ATMA, or XAT before getting admission to an MBA with any specialization. After qualifying for the entrance exam, students will be called for a second round which comprises group discussion and personal interview. Also, you can do an MBA in IB through the distance learning education program.
To do MBA international abroad– you will have to give entrance exams such as GRE/ TOEFL so that you can get a college abroad based on your ranking
A small suggestion for all those who are preparing for the MBA entrance please do the MBA in international business mock tests before you attend one.
MBA in international business Syllabus :
here below are a few subjects from MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS for your reference
|S. No.||Subject Code||Subjects|
|2.||MBA 157||International Business|
|3.||MBA 158||Legal Aspects of Business|
|4.||MBA-159||Managerial Accounting For Business Decisions|
|5.||MBA 139||Corporate Finance|
MBA in international business top colleges :
- Georgetown University (McDonough)
- Harvard University.
- New York University (Stern)
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Columbia University.
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor (Ross)
- Florida International University.
- George Washington University.
MBA in international business Top Recruiters:
Some of the top recruiting companies that hire MBA in international business professionals include:
- HDFC Bank
- Citi Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
Apart from global companies that contend on international markets, for example, airlines and chain restaurants, graduates of international business MBA programs frequently find careers within non-profit organizations, government agencies, and banking.
MBA in international business Jobs Opportunities/MBA in international business salaries
MBA in International Business can lead to careers such as administrative service manager, management analyst, and chief executive officer. Mentioned below are the job profiles that can be offered after completing MBA in International Business successfully
A postgraduate in international business from a reputed institution can get the initial salary offered range from 5 lakh to 12 lakh per annum
- Export managers and executives
- Business Development Manager
- International Finance Manager
- Global Business Manager
- International Business Consultant
- Investment Banker
- International Marketing Manager
Frequently asked questions:
1)What can I do with an MBA in international business?
- Risk Management Director.
- Corporate Auditing Director.
- Real Estate Development Manager.
- Marketing and Sales Director.
- Government Affairs Director.
- Business Development Manager.
- Supply Chain Management Director.
- Business Analytics Manager.
2) Is an MBA in international business good?
This course works on equipping the student’s capability towards the changing trends of global market places, thus making it a globally acceptable and desirable course.
3)Which country is best for MBA in international business?
- The united kingdom
3)What is the salary of international business?
|International Business career||Median Annual salary|
|International financial management||$127,990|
|International Marketing Manager||$134,290|
4)Is MBA better than MS?
MBA is a business graduate degree. If you aspire to play professional roles in your life and believe that you can be good in business or entrepreneurship, then MBA would be the right choice for you
In conclusion in this article, we have seen :
- MBA in international business syllabus
- mba in international business salary
- MBA in international business jobs
- MBA in international business in India
- MBA in international business?
- MBA in international business in Uk
- MBA in international business in Bangalore
- MBA in international business Canada
Get back to us if you need more information and share it with your friends