National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2020-21
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a top improvement money foundation completely claimed by the Government of India. The bank has been depended with “matters concerning strategy, arranging, and tasks in the field of credit for farming and other financial exercises in provincial territories in India”. NABARD is dynamic in creating Financial Inclusion strategy.
NABARD was acknowledged on the suggestions of B.Sivaraman Committee (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) on 12 July 1982 to accomplish the full-service bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981. It replaced the Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC), Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Federal Reserve System Bank of India. It is one of the head offices giving formative credit in provincial territories. NABARD is India’s specific bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in India.
The underlying corpus of NABARD was Rs.100 crores. Resulting to the amendment in the structure of offer capital between Government of India and RBI, the settled up capital as on 31 May 2017, remained at Rs.6,700 crore with Government of India holding Rs.6,700 crore (100% offer). The approved offer capital is Rs.30,000 crore.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Project Manager – Application Management||01|
|Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations||01|
|Senior Analyst -Network/SDWAN Operations||01|
|Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services||01|
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||01|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||01|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM)||01|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||02|
Maximum 62 years as on 1st August 2020.
Allowance (Per Month):
Project manager – Application Management: ₹ 3.00 Lakh
Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations: ₹ 2.50 lakh
Senior Analyst -Network/SD-WAN Operations: ₹ 2.50 lakh
Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services: ₹ 2.50 lakh
Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant: ₹ 3.75 lakh
Cyber Security Manager (CSM): ₹ 3.75 lakh
Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM): ₹ 2.50 lakh
Additional Chief Risk Manager: ₹ 3.00 Lakh
Risk Managers: ₹ 2.50 lakh
- Project Manager – Application Management: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering/Management certificate (with hands-on experience of Coding and so forth) Least 7 years experience for graduates and 5 years experience for Post Graduates.
- Senior Analyst – Least experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates.Information Security Operations: Bachelor’s Master’s certificate in the field of software engineering/IT/Cyber Security.
- Senior Analyst – Least experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates.Network/SD-WAN Operations: Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Computer Science/Information Engineering, ECE or any Engineering with required Network accreditations.
- Project Manager – Least experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates.IT Operations/foundation benefits: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Analytics/Chief Data Consultant: Bachelors/Masters in Engineering in Computer Science, Information Systems, ECE Candidates. Least experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates.
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM): Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science Candidates. Least 07 years experience.
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM): Bachelor’s Degree/Master degree in IT/Computer Science. Least experience of 5 years for graduates and 3 years for Post Graduates.
- Additional Chief Risk Manager: In general Minimum 10 years of involvement with Banking, Financial Sector and Insurance (BFSI).Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Finance/Business from a perceived college/Masters in Management MBA/PGDM or CA/CS.
- Risk Managers: Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Finance/Business. Least 5 years experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- ₹ 50/- only for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
- ₹ 800/- for all others.
How to Apply?
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online @ www.nabard.org.
1.Commencement of on-line registration of application: 07/08/2020
2.Closure of registration of application: 23/08/2020
3.Closure for editing application details: 23/08/2020
4.Last date for printing your application: 07/09/2020
5.Online Fee Payment: 07/08/2020 to 23/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: There are Expected 3000+ vacancies in NABARD 2020.
Vacancies for the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS/ Rajbhasha/ Legal service): 150
|S. No||Post||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-General||69|
|2||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-General Agriculture||4|
|3||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Agriculture Engineering||3|
|4||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Food/ Dairy Processing||3|
|5||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Land Development – Soil Science||3|
|6||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Environmental Engg/Sciences||4|
|7||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Agriculture Marketing/Agribusiness Management||2|
|8||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Geo-Informatics||2|
|9||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Agriculture Economics/Economics||5|
|10||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Information Technology||12|
|11||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Chartered Accountant||8|
|12||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Company Secretary||3|
|13||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Finance||16|
|14||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Human Resource Management||3|
|15||Assistant Manager (RDBS)-Statistics||2|
|16||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||8|
|17||Assistant Manager (Legal)||3|
Vacancies for the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS): 4
|S. No||Post||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (P & SS)||4|
NABARD 2021 Important Dates :
The important dates for NABARD EXAM 2021 are as follows:
|Activity||Tentative Exam Dates|
|NABARD Notification Release||Jan 2021|
|NABARD Application Start||Jan 2021|
|NABARD Application End||Feb 2021|
|NABARD Pre Exam Date||March 2021|
|NABARD Mains Exam Date||May 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||July 2021|
|NABARD Provisional Allotment||Aug/ Sep 2021|
Age Eligibility: Candidates applying for the NABARD Officer Grade assessment should be 21 years of age yet not over 30 years of age at the hour of the given notice (01-01-2020). Other than this, there is age unwinding pertinent to classification insightful up-and-comers according to the administration rules:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) SC/ST||15 years|
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager Salary:
Basic Pay: Rs. 62,600/ p.m.
Pay Scale: 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam): Objective Type, MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|S. No.||Subject||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||20 marks||120 Minutes
|2.||English Language||40 marks|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20 marks|
|4.||General Awareness||20 marks|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|6.||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 marks|
|7.||Agriculture & Rural Development(with focus on Rural India)||40 marks|
Phase II – Mains Examination
|Phase – I
(Descriptive – writing skills – online through the keyboard).
The paper will have descriptive questions.
1. Economic and Social Issues
2. Agriculture and Rural Development for General Posts
3. Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager Post
Legal Services: proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz.,
Industrial and Cooperative Laws,
Cyber laws, Commerce/Property transactions,
negotiable Instruments, Company,
Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters
NABARD Grade B 2021 Cut-off and Results:
NABARD Grade B Results are relied upon to be out continuously from October 2020. A similar will be accessible in PDF Format and will comprise of the move quantities of the certified up-and-comers. The competitors can visit the site to check the outcomes when distributed. (www.nabard.org )
Worldwide partners of NABARD incorporate World Bank-subsidiary associations and worldwide formative offices working in the field of horticulture and provincial turn of events. These associations help NABARD by exhorting and giving money related guide for the upliftment of the individuals in the provincial territories and advancing the rural cycle.