Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2020-21
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) may be a surveillance organization of India established along its border with Nepal and Bhutan. It is one among the Central Armed Police Forces under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). As of 2019, it has 94,261 active personnel in 73 battalions.
The force was initially found out under the name Special Services Bureau in 1963 within the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War to strengthen India’s border areas against enemy operations. The civil wing of the SSB, involving 1,800 personnel, was conveyed to the Intelligence Bureau in 2018.
Reference is invited to Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) advertisement No 338RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/ CTs/ 2020 employed News Dated 28/08/2020 wherein online applications invited w.e.f 28/08/2020 to 27/09/2020 from normal areas and up to 04/10/2020 from remote areas. As per Para-2 of instantaneous Advertisement Dated 28/08/2020, One year experience in the treatment of various species of animals during a recognized Veterinary Hospital, for the post Of CT/Veterinary, was “Desirable” qualification under heading “Essential educational and professional qualification”
Online applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Constables (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardner, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier and Waiter) in Group-C Non-GazeMed (Combatised) in SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Related candidates are susceptible to serve anywhere in India or outside the Territory Of India.
|No of Posts||1522 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Post Name: Constable
- Constable (Driver) for male-only – 574
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 21
- Constable (Veterinary) – 161
- Constable (Ayah) Female only – 05
- Constable (Carpenter) – 03
- Constable (Plumber) – 01
- Constable (Painter) – 12
- Constable (Tailor) – 20
- Constable (Cobbler) – 20
- Constable (Gardner) – 09
- Constable (Cook) Male – 232. Constable (Cook) Female – 26
- Constable (Washerman) Male – 92 Constable (Washerman) Female – 28
- Constable (Barber) Male – 75 Constable (Barber) Female – 12
- Constable (Safaiwala) Male – 89 Constable (Safaiwala) Female – 28
- Constable (Water Carrier) Male – 101 Constable (Water Carrier) Female – 12
- Constable (Waiter) Male – 01
Essential Educational & Professional Qualification
- Constable(Driver) just for male: i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board. ii Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license.
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant): ii Must i) Matriculation with Science from a recognised Board or Institution. ii) Should have a certificate in Laboratory Assistant Course from an establishment recognised Central Government or government.
- Constable (Veterinary): Essential Educational qualification: Tenth or Matriculation Examination pass with Science as the main subject from a recognised Board or University. Desirable: One year experience in the treatment of various species of animals, during a recognised Veterinary Hospital
- Constable (Ayah) for Female only: i) Matriculation with science from a recognised Board or Institution. ii) Possessing the primary Aid Examination pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai. iii) One-year experience in the relevant field.
- Constables (Carpenter, Plumber and Painter): i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board. ii) Two years work experience in respective trade, or iii) One-year certificate course from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with a minimum of one year experience within the respective trade, or iv) Two years Diploma from a recognised Industrial Training Institute within the respective trade or similar trade, and v. Must qualify trade test
- Constables (Cook, Washerman, Safaiwala, Barber, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardner and Cobbler): a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with. (i) Two years work experience in respective trades, or (ii) One-year certificate course from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with a minimum of one year experience within the trade or (iii) Two years Diploma from recognised Industrial Training Institute within the trade or similar trade. (b) Must qualify trade test. Multi-skilled candidates are going to be a preference.
III. Pay Scale: Constables (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardner, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier and Waiter): Level-3 Rs.21700-69100.
18 to 27 years
Unreserved, EWS and OBC category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- being fees (non–refundable) through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card/ Challan. However, SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen– & Female candidates are excused from payment Of fees.
(i) Only eligible candidates may apply and minutely undergo all the provisions within the notification to make sure that he/she is eligible for the post that he/she is applying.
(ii) Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation, technical pass certificate along with self-attested Photostat copies of an equivalent at the time of documentation, failing which candidature of the candidate is going to be rejected within the documentation stage of recruitment.
(iii) Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificåte. just in case of change the Mime must be supported by necessary documents, otherwise, the candidature is going to be rejectéd.
(iv) Persons employed in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer is going to be submitted at the time of documentation.
(v) Forgery of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to realize access to examination would cause legal/ debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
(vi) Admit cards/call letters too. appear in the recruitment process are going to be uploaded on SSB Recruitment website
(vii) The Govemment/ SSB shall not be liable for damage loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the whole recruitment process/ journey.
(viii) The DG, SSB has full right to form changes the recruitment without assigning any reason.
(ix) Candidates campaigning in any form/ bringing outside influence illegal gratification to blackmail a person connected with recruitment are going to be disqualified.
(x) It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
(xi) qualifying all the authorized tests in SSB recruitment doesn’t confer the proper to any candidate for final selection.
How to Apply :
- Interested/ eligible aspirants may download the detailed advertisement for above post from SSB website www.ssbrectt.gov.in and should apply online through www.ssbrectt.gov.in within the advertisement to make sure that he/she is eligible for the post that he/she is applying for. The crucial date for determining the eligibility shall be 27/09/2020.
- The Last date for receipt of application shall be 30 days (from the date of publication employed News) for the aspirants belonging to normal areas and 37 days for the candidates belonging to remote areas.
SSB Recruitment 2020 For 161 Constable (Veterinary) Posts
|Name Of The Posts||Constable (Veterinary)|
|Organisation||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Educational Qualification||Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent with Science as the main subject|
|Experience||One-year in treatment of different species of animals in a recognised Veterinary Hospital|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month|
|Application Start Date||November 21, 2020|
|Application End Date||December 20, 2020|
SSB Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria and costs
Candidates curious about applying for Constable posts through SSB Recruitment 2020 must have completed 18 years aged and not be quite 25 years, with relaxation (upper age limit) up to five years (SC/ST) and three years (OBC/Ex-SM) respectively as laid out in the SSB Recruitment Notification 2020. Candidates must pay a prescribed amount of Rs. 100 (UR/EWS/OBC) as application fee for Constable posts through SSB Recruitment 2020 through online (net-banking/credit/debit etc.) mode only. However, SC/ST/Ex-SM and feminine candidates are exempted from paying the fee as stated within the SSB Recruitment Notification 2020.
SSB Recruitment 2020: Education and knowledge
Desirous aspirants applying for Constable posts through SSB Recruitment 2020 must have passed Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent with Science because of the main subject from a recognised Board/Institute with one-year experience within the treatment of various species of animals during a recognised Veterinary Hospital as detailed within the SSB Recruitment Notification 2020.
SSB Recruitment 2020: the way to Apply
Candidates applying for Constable posts through SSB Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official SSB website and submit their applications on or before December 20, 2020 (December 27, 2020, for those staying in remote areas).