Top B Pharm Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
The present world has seen a rapid growth not in digital technology but also in medical technology especially in the pharma field as the production of medicine has become less time taking to develop and vaccines are developing in rapid phases especially for Covid-19. Pharma companies are competing with each other to develop effective vaccines in less time with fewer side effects. India is one of the hotspots for pharma companies, almost all major companies have established their manufacturing unit in India. After engineering B.pharma is the most sought after course. In Andhra Pradesh, India has top B.pharma colleges to study.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. There are many varieties of opportunities in this sector for B.pharm graduates. The pharmacy is interlinked with medicine to treat patients. It requires medicine which is made by these pharma companies. As a medical emergency is unpredictable in nature it requires new talents every day for pharma companies.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
Which is better Pharm D or B Pharmacy?
Both are almost the same but in India, B.pharm has more advantage than Pharm D because B pharm is 4 years course and jobs opportunities are wide while pharm D is 6 years course and demand for this is less in India and more in Other countries.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
Andhra Pradesh is one of the top pharmaceutical states, has not only been considered as an educational hub but also has top pharmaceutical companies in the city. Which provides huge employment opportunities for the relieved graduates. In Andhra Pradesh, there are top b pharma colleges which provide best course structures and prepare graduates for industry-ready.
- Andhra University is the second institute in the country to start pharmacy courses at University level in 1937. The pharmacy courses were initially offered in the B.Sc. Honours degree of chemical technology and as a specialization at M.Sc. Chemical Technology level.
- The importance of pharmaceutical sciences led to the formation of a separate department in 1951, with the commencement of B.Pharm. course with late Prof. S. Rangaswamy as founder Head of the Department.
- The M.Pharm. The course was started in 1954. A separate Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences was formed in 1975. The department was elevated as a constituent college of Andhra University in August 2006.
- At present, the department offers B.Pharm, Pharm-D, Pharm-D (PB) and M.Pharm and PhD programmes in eight specializations namely Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical and Food Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacy Practice and Pharmaceutical Management & Drug Regulatory affairs.
AUPS Establishment: 1937
AUPS Accreditations: PCI, NAAC GRADE A
AUPS Affiliated To: State University
AUPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
AUPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
AUPS Fee Structure: Rs-3.3 Lakhs
AUPS Location: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (University for Women)was founded in the year 1983 by Sri N.T.Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, with the fervent desire to train women students as better builders of the Nation and to inculcate skills of leadership in all aspects of life.
- The University was established under the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Act of 1983, which came into force on the 14 of April 1983. It was started with ten faculties and 300 students and twenty staff members.
- Today the University has a student population nearly 4000 and an academic staff of 105 and 131 academic consultants. This year the University has 59 courses at the post-graduate and undergraduate level and a good component of research.
- The campus of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is spread out in a lush green area of 138.43 acres. The University is situated at a distance of 3 km from the railway and bus stations of Tirupati. The campus has the necessary buildings to run its academic programmes and administrative machinery.
- There are separate buildings for Humanities and Sciences, University Administration, Central Library, University Auditorium, Sericulture Complex, and School of Pharmaceutical Sciences and also an independent building for Computer Science, Business Management and Engineering College.
SPMVV Establishment: 1983
SPMVV Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE A
SPMVV Affiliated To: State University
SPMVV Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SPMVV Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SPMVV Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000(approx)
SPMVV Location: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station, Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Realizing the increasing importance of Pharmacy as a profession Sri.Y.V.Anjaneyulu, Chairman of Chalapathi Educational Society with his futuristic vision established Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (CLPT) at Lam in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- It is located at about 8 K.M. from Guntur Town towards Amaravathi. Guntur is well connected by bus or train from Vijayawada (40 min), Hyderabad (4.30 hrs.) and Chennai (7 hrs.) and is on the N.H.-5 connecting Chennai and Calcutta.
- Plenty of local transport has arrived from Guntur town to the college campus. The campus is located in 20 acres pollution-free, picturesque lush green environment offering right ambience and conduciveness for quality education and research.
- The College is housed in an independent and spacious building constructed as per the norms and specifications of AICTE, New Delhi.
CIPS Establishment: 2004
CIPS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
CIPS Affiliated To ANU, Guntur
CIPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
CIPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
CIPS Fee Structure: Rs- 70,000
CIPS Location: Chalapathi Nagar, Lam, Guntur 522 034, Andhra Pradesh
- Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER) is synonymous with high quality of Pharmacy education. The institute was established by a group of pharmacy teachers in 2002 under Raghavendra Educational and Rural Development Society (RERDS) with Reg. No.198 /2001.
- RIPER started in the year 2002 with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) followed by Diploma of Pharmacy (D.Pharm) and has attained enormous growth by offering Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in various specializations such as Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). It is our pride to inform you that we are conducting Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Programme (Six years integrated course) and Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) by giving exposure to the students at various National Hospitals.
- RIPER is one of the largest premier pharmacy institutes in the country, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA), Andhra Pradesh, India.
- RIPER is conferred with Autonomous Status according to the 2 (f) and 12 (B) as per University Grants Commission (UGC) for a period of six years w.e.f. 2016-2017 to 2021-2022. The college is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi for an undergraduate course (UG) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “B” grade.
- RIPER was ranked 20th (2016), 39th (2018), 63rd (2019) & 55th (2020) in India according to National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, New Delhi.
RIPER Establishment: 2002
RIPER Accreditations: PCI, NAAC GRADE B
RIPER Affiliated To: JNTU ANANTAPUR
RIPER Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
RIPER Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
RIPER Fee Structure: Rs- 30,200
RIPER Location: Krishna Reddy Palli Cross, Chiyyedu Post, Anantapur – 515 721, Andhra Pradesh
- The name, Nagarjuna University is quite significant in that the great Buddhist preceptor and Philosopher Acharya Nagarjuna founded a University on the banks of river Krishna some centuries ago and made it a great centre of learning, attracting a large number of teachers and students from distant parts of the world.
- The University was established by Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991 covering 6 Universities of the State. The present Acharya Nagarjuna University is not very far from the haloed spot, as it derives its moral and intellectual sustenance from Acharya Nagarjuna in which context the University has been renamed Acharya Nagarjuna University through the A.P. Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2004, promulgated by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- The aspirations of the southern coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh to pursue Post-Graduate education nearer their homes resulted in the establishment of Acharya Nagarjuna University. In 1976, Andhra University started a Post-Graduate Centre in Nallapadu, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh, as an Extension Center to cater to the needs of higher education of the people of this region. It is in the fitness of things that a University should grow from this Center to fulfil the desire of the people of this belt. Accordingly, Nagarjuna University came into being in August 1976.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University has completed three decades of its existence. It was inaugurated on 11th September 1976 by the former President of India, Shri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed. There have been many problems, difficulties and teething problems in its onward march. In the course of the last 30 years, the University has successfully overcome most of the initial problems and is moving forward with determination, enthusiasm and hope. From the corridors of a local polytechnic college in Nallapadu to the imposing buildings in Nagarjuna Nagar, the road was very long. Sacrifice, service and commitment marked the growth of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
ANUCPS Establishment: 1976
ANUCPS Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE B
ANUCPS Affiliated To: State University
ANUCPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
ANUCPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
ANUCPS Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
ANUCPS Location: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
- Nirmala college of pharmacy (NCPA) is a Catholic Minority Institution established and administered by the Society of Catechist Sisters of St. Ann, Hyderabad, under article 30(1) according to the constitution of India. The management was founded in 1918 in Nalgonda Dist., A.P. by Rev. Fr. Silvia Pasquali, PIME to spread the lift to Christ through various activities.
- The objectives of the Management are the culmination of the vision of its founder to eradicate poverty, social injustice, oppression and in\ignorance among rural masses, which is the mission of Catechist Sisters of St. Ann. The management has extended its services to 15 districts of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala in India, as well as in Italy and Tanzania of North Africa. It administers 70 Educational Institutions, 11 colleges, 35 hostels, 10 hospitals, 10 social service centres, 1 home for the aged, 65 old age support schemes and 34 charitable projects.
- 45,600 students are being catered in these Educational Institutions. The society consists of a large group of members with outstanding social status. The society was established with a great vision to provide quality education on par with global standards to the students from all over India and in particular those from local and rural areas. Society is maintaining high standards to make them technologically competent and ethically strong individuals who shall be able to improve the quality of life and economy of our country.
- Nirmala college of Pharmacy (NCPA) started the year 2004 by the Congregation (Society) of Catechist Sisters of ST. ANN; Hyderabad is offering Diploma and U.G. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with English as a medium of instruction.
- The institution has its own spectacular buildings with spacious well–equipped sophisticated laboratories, classrooms and other facilities as per the norms and standards of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). NCPA has been successful in providing and maintaining high quality in Teaching and Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
NCP Establishment: 2004
NCP Accreditations: PCI,AICTE, NAAC GRADE B
NCP Affiliated To: ANU, Guntur
NCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
NCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
NCP Fee Structure: Rs-50,000
NCP Location: Nirmala College of Pharmacy Atmakur Village, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Pin Code – 522 503, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy (SVCOP), is a brainchild of ‘Bharatha Jyothi’ Dr R.Venkataswamy, a Philanthropist and Educationist. He is the President of Srinivasa Educational Academy, Established in the year 1991, which is running 23 Institutions under various streams of education. His love for education and care for his native district manifested itself in the form of colleges. The college started offering B.Pharmacy courses in 2007.
- The College is progressing rapidly under the able guidance of Bharatha Jyothi Dr R.Venkataswamy, who is responsible for establishing and managing successfully about 23 institutions, which include Engineering, Degree, Law, Education, Business Management, Computer Sciences, Nursing and other Junior Colleges. These colleges are established with the motto of placement in various positions and thereby serve this great country.
- The Management has established a Quality Policy – Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy shall strive to become an “Institution of Excellence” in the fields of Pharmacy studies with continual improvement.
- We now feel optimistic that our college students will excel in the academic achievements by utilizing the services of excellent faculty and the facilities and make our dream of creating a top tier institution among the pharmacy colleges. The management will strive hard to provide all the required facilities from time to time.
SVCP Establishment: 2003
SVCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SVCP Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
SVCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVCP Fee Structure: Rs-56,300
SVCP Location: SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (SVCP), RVS Nagar, Tirupati Road, Chittoor – 517 127. Andhra Pradesh – INDIA.
- KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 1994 (sponsored by Siddhartha Academy of General & Technical Education) and is affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University, and from 2010 affiliated to Krishna University. This is the first private (self-financed) Pharmacy institution established in Andhra Pradesh.
- The college offers 4-year undergraduate (B.Pharm) and 2-year postgraduate (M. Pharm) and 6 year Pharm D degree programmes. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Over the years KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences has carved a niche for itself by becoming a centre of excellence in the field of pharmaceutical education. The college is ideally located at Siddhartha Nagar in the heart of the Vijayawada city. The college is situated in a vast building, which is close to other major educational institutions run by the Siddhartha Academy enabling it to interact closely with them in matters of academic and professional programmes.
- Vijayawada, a city well connected by road and rail to other parts is an important business, cultural and educational centre. Vijayawada is the commercial capital of Andhra Pradesh and is within easy reach of Hyderabad (Capital city of Andhra Pradesh). It is the 2nd largest city of Andhra Pradesh and is approximately 60 km away from the mighty Bay of Bengal.
- The city is well connected by road/rail. By Air: Connected by flights from Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad & all other major cities. By Rail: Largest junction in South India well connected to all the cities in the country
KVSR Establishment: 1994
KVSR Accreditations: PCI
KVSR Affiliated To KU, MACHILIPATNAM
KVSR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KVSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KVSR Fee Structure: Rs-90,000
KVSR Location: Siddhartha Academy Of General & Technical Education, Siddhartha Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. PIN Code-520 010.
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1997 by the well-known Philanthropist and Industrialist, late Sri ‘Padmabhushan’ Dr B. V. Raju, under Dr B. V. Raju Foundation and Sri Vishnu Educational Society. Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju, his grandson succeeded as Chairman and is making all efforts to impart the Quality Education.
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy (SVCP) is the first private Pharmacy College affiliated to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and is situated in pollution free sprawling campus spread over 108 acres, with the latest equipment, spacious air-conditioned smart lecture halls, computer lab and seminar hall along with good library facilities.
- SVCP has been successful in providing and maintaining high quality in teaching Pharmaceutical Sciences. SVCP is the only recognized Pharmaceutical Research Centre under Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Our faculty members got Research grants from AICTE, CSIR, DBT, DST etc.SVCP is the first Pharmacy College in A. P. accredited by NAAC, Bangalore and our B.Pharm.Program is NBA accredited.
- The institution offers B.Pharm. (4 years), Pharm.D. (6 years), Pharm.D. (PB) (3 years), M.Pharm. (2 years) in six specializations and PhD. The college has committed itself to become a centre for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice to strengthen the healthcare of the country.
SVCP Establishment: 1997
SVCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
SVCP Affiliated To: AU, Visakhapatnam
SVCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance ExamT
SVCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVCP Fee Structure: Rs-80,000
SVCP Location: Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy Vishnupur, Bhimavaram -534202 Andhra Pradesh, India.
- K L College of Pharmacy (KLCP) was established in the year of 2016 under the aegis of K.L. deemed to be University, KLEF at its campus located at Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh. The college was started to deliver quality education and health care service to the society.
- The college is currently offering a Bachelors program in Pharmacy and PhD program under KLU. Understanding the significant contribution of the Pharmaceutical industry towards the Nation’s economy and GDP growth, the KLU is striving to support the industry by creating intellectual wealth. The Pharmacy program at KLCP is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for the conduct of course.
- KLCP is well furnished with state of art facilities to conduct the program meeting the global standards. The special focus areas include laboratories, library, placements & training, inventions & incubation club, NSS, KLUSO, industrial visits, ALM’s, BTL strategies, knowledge dissemination activities, smart digital classrooms, etc. in addition to the central facilities at K L University level.
- Faculty at KLCP under the headship of a dynamic principle is proactive with an excellent track record. The welfare of the student community is on par with international standards. Competitive knowledge is the prime motto of the entire faculty at KLCP. The research domain knowledge of the faculty is an added advantage for the students and in their contribution to research findings.
KLU Establishment: 2016
KLU Accreditations: PCI
KLU Affiliated To Autonomous
KLU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KLU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KLU Fee Structure: Rs-12.8 Lakhs
KLU Location: K L College of Pharmacy, K L Deemed to be University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, A.P., INDIA. Pin code: 522 502.
- Provides a premier professional education Programme leading to the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with a specialization in various areas of interest in the field of pharmacy (the first of its kind) and is committed to preparing future pharmacy leaders with essentials to thrive as a successful individual in the pharmaceutical sector.
- It also provides them with the tools necessary to practice in different roles, Develop and maintain research initiatives in the formulation, analysis, clinical, regulatory, management and discovery sciences to implement new knowledge and approaches for enhancing health care.
- Pharmacy, the course intended to prepare pharmacy professionals for the health care, industrial, retail, community and discovery sectors, consists of various subjects in the curriculum prepared by the pharmacy council of India, the regulatory body of pharmacy education in India.
- It consists of different subjects that could be categorized based on the branch of science that deals with the drugs/chemicals.
VFSTR Establishment: 2009
VFSTR Accreditations: PCI
VFSTR Affiliated To: Private University
VFSTR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VFSTR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VFSTR Fee Structure: Rs- 1.2 lakhs
VFSTR Location: Vadlamudi, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522213
- The College of Engineering, Anantapur was started at Guindy, Madras in 1946 and shifted to Anantapur in 1948. The college was initially affiliated to Madras University during 1946-1955 and to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi during 1955-1972. In 1972, by an Act of State Legislature, JNT University was established at Hyderabad and the College of Engineering, Anantapur went into the fold of JNTU.
- Later in the year 2008, by an Act of AP State Legislature, JNTU was trifurcated into three independent universities viz., JNTU, Hyderabad, JNTU, Kakinada and JNTU Anantapur. JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur became a constituent college of JNTUA and was renamed as JNTUA College of Engineering, Anantapur.
- The JNTUA College of Engineering, Pulivendula, established in the year2006 and Oil Technology Research Institute (OTRI), Anantapur, established in the year 1948 also became constituent units of JNTUA. A new constituent college – JNTUA College of Engineering, Kalikiri established in 2013 also came under the fold of JNTUA. The OTRI was later renamed as Oil Technology and Pharmaceutical Research Institute (OTPRI), in 2016.
- In addition to the above four constituent colleges, the JNTUA has 98 Engineering Colleges, 33 Pharmacy Colleges and 29 stand-alone MBA/MCA colleges affiliated to it. Since its inception, JNTUA is committed to develop and nurture technological education and intends to produce technical manpower of high quality, comparable to the best in the world.
JNTUA Establishment: 2008
JNTUA Accreditations: UGC, PCI
JNTUA Affiliated To State university
JNTUA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
JNTUA Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
JNTUA Fee Structure: Rs-50,000(approx)
JNTUA Location: The Registrar, JNT University Anantapur, Anantapur-515002, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy established in 2006, an elite institution with the state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities, modern laboratories and student support services coupled with dedicated and experienced faculty. The main objective of the Institute is to provide high-quality value-based education to generate competent Pharmaceutical Technocrats and Pharmacy professionals.
- The Institute offers a four year B. Pharm. and two year M. Pharm. programs with four core specializations Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- The Institute is also offering Ph. D. programs in all the above disciplines and also encouraging interdisciplinary research programs.
- The Institute’s core strengths are academic rigour, focus on teaching, close coordination with leading Pharma industry, holistic academic culture, individual care to students through Mentor-Mentee monitoring system, world-class academic ambience, campus facilities and commitment for quality education.
GIP Establishment: 2006
GIP Accreditations: NAAC
GIP Affiliated To: Autonomous University
GIP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GIP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GIP Fee Structure: Rs- 2 Lakhs
GIP Location: GITAM Institute of Pharmacy Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda Visakhapatnam-530045 Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was original ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsular India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations
- This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In 2003 the college became autonomous.
- The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and Academic Head of the College. He is assisted by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in academic matters and the Deputy Registrar and the office staff in administrative matters.
- The day-to-day activities of the college are carried out by budgetary allocation from the University fund.
JNTUK Establishment: 1946
JNTUK Accreditations: UGC
JNTUK Affiliated To State university
JNTUK Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
JNTUK Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
JNTUK Fee Structure: Rs-3.6 Lakhs
JNTUK Location: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Andhra Pradesh with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.