Top B Pharm Colleges in East Godavari
B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses in India for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. Due to Covid-19, it became one of the most essential sectors which worked day and night in developing vaccines for the coronavirus. India is also in the race in developing the vaccine for the covid-19. Demand for B Pharm graduates is always high in India. There are many top B pharm colleges in India, East Godavari has few of them.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In East Godavari, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
What is the future of B Pharmacy?
Future of B pharmacy is bright and beautiful with a career full of opportunities. Pharmacy field requires continuous R&D for this M Pharm and PhD is required and the health industry is interlinked with the pharmacy. There are wider opportunities when compared with other professional courses. Continuous development in the field opens opportunities for graduates.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. There are some Top B pharm colleges in East Godavari for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in East Godavari.
- Chaitanya Educational Group represents a forward-thinking institution with high standards of teaching, research and support. Spread across coastal Andhra Pradesh, it has over 10,000 students on the rolls, of which quite a sizeable number of them are international students representing the rich socio-cultural diversity of Chaitanya Educational group.
- For nearly two decades, our goal has been to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are in line with the demands and diktats of changing times. India is proven to be of world-class standard in the production of quality medicines.
- Many Indian pharmaceutical companies have taken a lead to capture the world pharmaceutical market and we need world-class competent pharmacists in the area of Research & Development, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Clinical Pharmacy Services.
- GIET School of Pharmacy is committed to providing efficient infrastructure, laboratories, equipment to develop the students as efficient and competent pharmacists for future generations. We are continuously keeping our efforts to enhance the concept of Pharmacy education to serve with humanity.
GIET Establishment: 2004
GIET Accreditations: NAAC GRADE A
GIET Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
GIET Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GIET Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GIET Fee Structure: Rs-50,000
GIET Location: NH 16, Chaitanya Knowledge City, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296.
- Aditya Academy, Kakinada was established in 1984 by a few Intellectuals and Educationalists with the noble objectives of serving the Education Field by encouraging literacy, starting Libraries and Educational Institutions. The motto of the Society has been spotting, encouraging and enhancing academic excellence in the student community. The present Governing Body has distinguished personalities on its governing body and also a retired Superintending Engineer, and Retired Educationists, State and Central Government officials and Social Workers on the Governing Body
- The Aditya Pharmacy College has commenced working from the academic year 2004-05. The first batch of students passed out in the year 2008. The students are given coaching in the III and IV years for the GPAT examination as a result the number of students who are qualified in the GPAT examination is quite high. The students participate in various scientific poster presentations and seminars that are organised in different colleges and present seminars and poster presentations and secured prizes for their participation.
- Distinguished scientists from noted industries such as Hetero Drugs, Shantha Biotech, Dr Reddy’s and Aurobindo Pharma visit the college and present guest lectures and seminars and there is an active placement cell which facilitates the process of the students getting recruited in various companies.
- The College has over the years acquired advanced equipment and installed it in various laboratories. Realizing the importance of web-based learning the management has provided a high-speed internet laboratory for the students. There is a huge collection of books and journals which are subscribed regularly. The college has started the postgraduate courses like Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis & quality assurance in pharmacy (M.Pharm) in the year of 2008 and 2009. The college has started the Pharm.D Course from the year 2010 –11. The college name has been changed to Aditya Pharmacy College in the year of 2015
APC Establishment: 2004
APC Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
APC Affiliated To JNTU KAKINADA
APC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
APC Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
APC Fee Structure: Rs-4.40 Lakhs
APC Location: Aditya Nagar, ADB Road, Surampalem – Pin:533437 East-Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- 1999: ADARSA Vocational Junior College, Kakinada 2 Years Intermediate Course in Medical Lab Technician. Dental Hygienist, Hotel Management, Accounts and Taxation of A.P. Intermediate Board.
- 2001: Adarsa Institute of ParaMedical Sciences Kakinada for three years B.Sc (MLT) of Dr N.T.R University of Health Sciences.
- 2002: Adarsa Degree College Kakinada Affiliated to Andhra University for three Year B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., Courses.
- 2003: Established Adarsa Public School (E.M. 1 st to 7 th Standard) and ADARSA College of Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy (Approved by AICTE and P.C.I) at G. Kothapalli.
- 2004: ADARSA High School (T.M 1 st to 10 th Class) at G. Kothapalli
- 2008: Upgraded ADARSA College of Pharmacy with B. Pharmacy Course affiliated to J.N.T.U., Kakinada.
- 2011: M.Pharm course to be introduced in ADARSA College of Pharmacy affiliated to J.N.T.U., Kakinada.
ACP Establishment: 2008
ACP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
ACP Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
ACP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
ACP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
ACP Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
ACP Location: G. KOTHAPALLI, GOKAVARAM MANDAL, 533 285 EAST GODAVARI DIST., A.P., INDIA
- KORINGA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY is one of the best premier and iconic pharmacy institutions, established in 2003 under Koringa educational society to impart quality pharmaceutical education & training to the rural and downtrodden areas.
- Since its inception, the institution has held its own brand & Reputation by maintaining quality standards in achieving academic excellence and still continuously striving dawn to dusk to produce tomorrow’s practitioners and researchers in the dynamic field of pharmacy.
- The college is offering D.Pharm (60 Intake), B.Pharm (100 Intake), M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Technology (15 Intake), Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance (15 Intake) and Industrial Pharmacy (15 Intake) and Pharm.D (30 Intake) with global standards to become a centre for excellence in pharmaceutical education.
- The college was approved by All India Council for technical education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi, and Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru technological university, Kakinada (JNTUK), Recognized by State board of technical education of and training (SBTET) and Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Our institution is well familiarized to all as a National, State & University ranker’s institution by achieving State level ranks in ECET, PGECET & university examinations and national level ranks in GPAT, NIPER examinations. Our students also received Prathibha awards from the state government for their academic excellence.
KCP Establishment: 2003
KCP Accreditations: AICTE
KCP Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
KCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KCP Fee Structure: Rs- 35,000
KCP Location: Pata, Korangi – Boddu Venkatayapalem Rd, Korangi, Andhra Pradesh 533461
- JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was original ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsular India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations
- This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In 2003 the college became autonomous.
- The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and Academic Head of the College. He is assisted by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in academic matters and the Deputy Registrar and the office staff in administrative matters.
- The day-to-day activities of the college are carried out by budgetary allocation from the University fund.
JNTUK Establishment: 1946
JNTUK Accreditations: UGC
JNTUK Affiliated To State university
JNTUK Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
JNTUK Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
JNTUK Fee Structure: Rs-3.6 Lakhs
JNTUK Location: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in East Godavari with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.