Top B Pharm Colleges In Guntur
Pharmacy is one of the booming sectors now, the growth of these sectors is rising exponentially. May be due to Covid or any other reason demand for these sectors is increasing. Courses depend on the pharmacy and are also gaining momentum from these top countries providing the best educational courses based on it. Job opportunities and salary pay scale are also becoming high. out of which in India B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. Guntur, India has few top pharmaceutical companies which have production units in the city.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In Guntur, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career. Top pharma companies are also situated in the city which creates hopes to pass out graduates for job opportunities.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts the AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
Why is medicine so cheap in India?
In India, the Medicinal and pharma sector is under government regulatory body, There is MRP for every drug or medicine which is introduced and rate should be under the norms decided by the Government. Indian Government provides free health policies and services to the people of the country and also medicine to the patients; the price of medicine is so low in India.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. Only a few top B pharm colleges provide campus placements for the students. There are some Top B pharm colleges in Guntur for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in Guntur
- The Bapatla College of Pharmacy is one of the first private pharmacy colleges established in the year 1995. It is located on a 55-acre campus in Bapatla, the fast-growing town and is very well known as an education hub because of a wide number of renowned schools and colleges of which Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural College and the College of Agricultural Engineering, College of food science and technology, Bapatla Public School, Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla Polytechnic college etc. are some of the most prestigious institutions.
- The campus incorporates large areas of grass malls with well-lighted, tree-lined paths. The College is easily accessible by road from Bapatla town, providing 50,000 square feet of state-of-the-art teaching and laboratory facilities. Additionally, the pharmacy college houses a pilot plant of APOGEN Remedies (A pharmaceutical Drug Manufacturer) and CPCSEA approved animal house facility.
- Bapatla Pharmacy College (Autonomous) is one of the seven educational Institutions founded and run by BAPATLA EDUCATION SOCIETY. The society was established in the year 1962 registered (No: 58/1962) under societies act XXI of 1860 with the objectives to fund and run the educational & cultural Institutions
BCOP Establishment: 1995
BCOP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
BCOP Affiliated To JNTU Kakinada
BCOP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
BCOP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BCOP Fee Structure: Rs-52,000
BCOP Location: Bapatla College Rd, S.N.P. Agraharam, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh 522101
- K L College of Pharmacy (KLCP) was established in the year of 2016 under the aegis of K.L. deemed to be University, KLEF at its campus located at Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh. The college was started to deliver quality education and health care service to the society.
- The college is currently offering a Bachelors program in Pharmacy and PhD program under KLU. Understanding the significant contribution of the Pharmaceutical industry towards the Nation’s economy and GDP growth, the KLU is striving to support the industry by creating intellectual wealth. The Pharmacy program at KLCP is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for the conduct of course.
- KLCP is well furnished with state of art facilities to conduct the program meeting the global standards. The special focus areas include laboratories, library, placements & training, inventions & incubation club, NSS, KLUSO, industrial visits, ALM’s, BTL strategies, knowledge dissemination activities, smart digital classrooms, etc. in addition to the central facilities at K L University level.
- Faculty at KLCP under the headship of a dynamic principle is proactive with an excellent track record. The welfare of the student community is on par with international standards. Competitive knowledge is the prime motto of the entire faculty at KLCP. The research domain knowledge of the faculty is an added advantage for the students and in their contribution to research findings.
KLU Establishment: 2016
KLU Accreditations: PCI
KLU Affiliated To Autonomous
KLU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KLU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KLU Fee Structure: Rs-12.8 Lakhs
KLU Location: K L College of Pharmacy, K L Deemed to be University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, A.P., INDIA. Pin code: 522 502.
- The name, Nagarjuna University is quite significant in that the great Buddhist preceptor and Philosopher Acharya Nagarjuna founded a University on the banks of river Krishna some centuries ago and made it a great centre of learning, attracting a large number of teachers and students from distant parts of the world.
- The University was established by Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991 covering 6 Universities of the State. The present Acharya Nagarjuna University is not very far from the haloed spot, as it derives its moral and intellectual sustenance from Acharya Nagarjuna in which context the University has been renamed Acharya Nagarjuna University through the A.P. Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2004, promulgated by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- The aspirations of the southern coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh to pursue Post-Graduate education nearer their homes resulted in the establishment of Acharya Nagarjuna University. In 1976, Andhra University started a Post-Graduate Centre in Nallapadu, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh, as an Extension Center to cater to the needs of higher education of the people of this region. It is in the fitness of things that a University should grow from this Center to fulfil the desire of the people of this belt. Accordingly, Nagarjuna University came into being in August 1976.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University has completed three decades of its existence. It was inaugurated on 11th September 1976 by the former President of India, Shri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed. There have been many problems, difficulties and teething problems in its onward march. In the course of the last 30 years, the University has successfully overcome most of the initial problems and is moving forward with determination, enthusiasm and hope. From the corridors of a local polytechnic college in Nallapadu to the imposing buildings in Nagarjuna Nagar, the road was very long. Sacrifice, service and commitment marked the growth of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
ANUCPS Establishment: 1976
ANUCPS Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE B
ANUCPS Affiliated To: State University
ANUCPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
ANUCPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
ANUCPS Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
ANUCPS Location: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
- Provides a premier professional education Programme leading to the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with a specialization in various areas of interest in the field of pharmacy (the first of its kind) and is committed to preparing future pharmacy leaders with essentials to thrive as a successful individual in the pharmaceutical sector.
- It also provides them with the tools necessary to practice in different roles, Develop and maintain research initiatives in the formulation, analysis, clinical, regulatory, management and discovery sciences to implement new knowledge and approaches for enhancing health care.
- Pharmacy, the course intended to prepare pharmacy professionals for the health care, industrial, retail, community and discovery sectors, consists of various subjects in the curriculum prepared by the pharmacy council of India, the regulatory body of pharmacy education in India.
- It consists of different subjects that could be categorized based on the branch of science that deals with the drugs/chemicals.
VFSTR Establishment: 2009
VFSTR Accreditations: PCI
VFSTR Affiliated To: Private University
VFSTR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VFSTR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VFSTR Fee Structure: Rs- 1.2 lakhs
VFSTR Location: Vadlamudi, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522213
- Realizing the increasing importance of Pharmacy as a profession Sri.Y.V.Anjaneyulu, Chairman of Chalapathi Educational Society with his futuristic vision established Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (CLPT) at Lam in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- It is located at about 8 K.M. from Guntur Town towards Amaravathi. Guntur is well connected by bus or train from Vijayawada (40 min), Hyderabad (4.30 hrs.) and Chennai (7 hrs.) and is on the N.H.-5 connecting Chennai and Calcutta.
- Plenty of local transport has arrived from Guntur town to the college campus. The campus is located in 20 acres pollution-free, picturesque lush green environment offering right ambience and conduciveness for quality education and research.
- The College is housed in an independent and spacious building constructed as per the norms and specifications of AICTE, New Delhi.
CIPS Establishment: 2004
CIPS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
CIPS Affiliated To: ANU, Guntur
CIPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
CIPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
CIPS Fee Structure: Rs- 70,000
CIPS Location: Chalapathi Nagar, Lam, Guntur 522 034, Andhra Pradesh
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Guntur with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.