Top B Pharm Colleges In Hyderabad
Pharmacy is an exciting and top field in the present world. The main aspect of this profession is the wide range of opportunities available. Due to Covid-19 demand for the pharmaceuticals has furthermore increased. The pharmacy has played an important role in humankind. As it is the only medium through which medicine is developed for the diseases. In India, B.pharma is one of the top branches to consider after intermediate for medical students other than MBBS. India is also a manufacturing hub for medicine which has top pharma companies.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career if you’re interested in medical testing and other pharma related processes. There are wide varieties of opportunities in this sector. The pharmacy has a very long future as every medicine can be treated by a medicine which is developed and manufactured by the pharmaceutical companies. It is less likely to get a recession in this field
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Telangana, Every year Government conducts TS-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
What are jobs after B Pharmacy?
There are wide varieties of opportunities for B.pharm graduates as India has almost all top pharmaceutical companies. Top companies like Sun Pharmaceutical, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Divi’s Laboratories, Cipla, Serum, AstraZeneca etc.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
Hyderabad is one of the top metropolitan cities, has not only been considered as a tech hub but also has top pharmaceutical companies in the city. Which provides huge employment opportunities for the relieved graduates. In Hyderabad, not only has top engineering colleges but also has few top pharmacy colleges which offer B.pharm courses. Below are the top and best B.pharm colleges in Hyderabad.
- The institution was established in the year 1997, approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
- B. Pharm program is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the institution is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956. The college has completed 23 years of academic excellence and is forging ahead in pursuit of multitudinous accomplishments.
- The focus has been on quality education and continuous improvement. The institution has continued to exhibit strong academic performance through efforts of qualified faculty, trained supporting staff, need-based capital investment on sophisticated lab equipment and above all the unflinching support by the Management of Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society.
- The college has a special distinction of producing 8 University Gold Medallists. The multidimensional efforts provide strong momentum for a secure future in the competitive educational sector. The teaching and non-teaching associates have demonstrated teamwork in carrying innovations to upgrade the standard of quality improvement in the areas of Pharmacy Education.
SUCP Establishment: 1997
SUCP Accreditations: AICTE
SUCP Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
SUCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SUCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SUCP Fee Structure: Rs-1.1 Lakhs
SUCP Location: Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034, Telangana State, India.
- Deccan School of Pharmacy, a minority institution established in 1997 under the aegis of Darussalam Educational Trust (DET), is a constituent unit of a conglomerate group of Deccan group of institutions that run Medical, Engineering, Management and Paramedical courses and is located in the Heart of the ancient Metropolitan city of Hyderabad and a sprawling multi-institutional integrated campus spread of several acres.
- Our “Alma-Mater” the Darussalam Educational Trust (DET) was founded in the year 1974 by the founder chairman Late Alhaj Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi Saheb, Ex-Member of Parliament, Hyderabad, based on his strong foundations and principles of truth, morality, knowledge, selfless services and self-sacrifice. Today it has its spectrum of institutions situated in and around Hyderabad. Telangana.
- The DET is managed by Chairman Janab Asaduddin Owaisi Sahaab, Member of Parliament, Hyderabad, Telangana, Managing Director Janab Akbaruddin Owaisi Sahab Member of the legislative assembly, Govt of Telangana, and a group of Managing Trustees headed by Hazrat Moulana Syed Shah Ali Akbar Nizamuddin Hussaini Sabiri. The society runs a variety of institutions from kindergarten to Pharmacy, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Management, Physiotherapy and so on and is committed to impart quality education to the needy in various disciplines.
Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
Affiliated To OU, Hyderabad
Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
Fee Structure: Rs- 54,000
Location: Dar-Us-Salam, Aghapura, near Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1994-95, sponsored by G. Pulla Reddy Charities Trust, under the chairmanship of Late Sri G. Pulla Reddy Garu, a Philanthropist, social reformer and well known as Sweet Pulla Reddy.
- He has promoted several educational institutions under the Trust. The college is located on a beautiful campus in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
- The campus is spread over in 5 acres of land in a calm & quiet natural habitat. Mehdipatnam is well connected to all corners of the city by local bus services.
- In this campus, G. Pulla Reddy High School and G. Pulla Reddy Degree & PG College are also located
GPRCP Establishment: 1994
GPRCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
GPRCP Affiliated To OU, Hyderabad
GPRCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GPRCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GPRCP Fee Structure: Rs- 80,000
GPRCP Location: Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028.
- Sri Venkateshwara College of pharmacy imparts education of high standards in all the pharmacy programmes starting from diploma to PhD. Highly experienced and well-qualified faculty, the state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure are our strengths.
- The college has an MOU with Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, a JCI accredited institution for imparting clinical practical training to its Pharm-D students.
- The college thus is nurturing the students for the health care, Career through hands-on training in clinical and research settings.
- The college will continue its strong advocacy for life long intellectual and professional growth by providing a strong foundation in the pharmaceutical and clinical fields within a culture that promotes innovations, service and excellence among the students and faculty.
SVCP Establishment: 1995
SVCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SVCP Affiliated To OU, Hyderabad
SVCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVCP Fee Structure: Rs- 55,000
SVCP Location: 86, Madhapur, Near Hitech City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500 081, INDIA.
- Founded in 2005 by St Vincent Educational Society, Samskruti College of Pharmacy represents a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education. A premier-league institution among the affiliates of JNTUH University,
- Samskruti College of Pharmacy is a reputed institution in the State of Telangana. The College follows the University norms and has required several faculty in both ratio and cadre wise. Samskruti College of Pharmacy has emerged into a centre of excellence in engineering education.
- Samskruti Pharmacy, Polytechnic, Engineering and Business Management Institutions are located in pollution free environment and natural surroundings at Kondapur Village, Ghatkesar, Medchal Dist (old RR Dist).
- It is 1 Kilometer away from the Hyderabad – Warangal highway nearby Ghatkesar and 18 km from Secunderabad / Hyderabad and connected by APSRTC Bus Routes from various prominent localities of Twin Cities.
SCP Establishment: 2005
SCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SCP Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
SCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SCP Fee Structure: Rs-46,000
SCP Location: Samskruti College of Pharmacy Kondapur (V), Ghatkesar (M) Medchal Dist (Old R.R. Dist), Hyderabad 501301 TELANGANA, INDIA
- Anurag University is a private university located in Hyderabad, Telangana. Our primary focus is to provide a high-quality graduate, postgraduate and doctoral education in engineering, pharmacy and management fields.
- Anurag offers 13 Undergraduate, 13 Graduate and 9 Doctoral programs.
- Anurag University is established through Ordinance No: 1/2020, dated: 20.05.2020 as per the Telangana State Private Universities Act No: 11 of 2018.
- Subsequently the Ordinance No: 1/2020 has come to an Act No: 13 of 2020 on 19.09.2020.
AGI Establishment: 2002
AGI Accreditations: UGC, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
AGI Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
AGI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
AGI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
AGI Fee Structure: Rs-75,000
AGI Location: Venkatapur, Ghatkesar, Medchal–Malkajgiri district, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 500 088.
- The Department of Pharmacy at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus hails its core strength from well-qualified faculty, some of the brightest minds of the country and good laboratory facilities. Students are trained in all diverse fields of pharmacy orienting their applicability to industrial and research needs.
- We aim to become the top pharmacy school in the country with a vision to train and nurture human resources towards fundamental research in pharmacy, leading to technology innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Along with ongoing collaborations with renowned international and national universities, the department aims at carrying out collaborative research in thrust areas as well as promotes the exchange of faculty and students for mutual benefit.
BITS Establishment: 2008
BITS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE
BITS Affiliated To Private University
BITS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
BITS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BITS Fee Structure: Rs-4.23 Lakhs
BITS Location: Shamirpet-Keesara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078
- St. Mary’s Group of Institution Hyderabad was conceived by visionary leader Rev. K.V.K Rao. In 1996, his vision gave rise to Joseph Sriharsha & Mary Indraja educational society, which currently has a strong foothold of 28 institutions offering programs to the student community by providing quality education to urban, semi-urban & rural students of National & International. With 18 years of Academic Excellence in Technical Education, it has an enormous student base of 17,000 students from 28 states and 24 countries. It has a standard of on par excellence with ISO 9001: 2000 Certificate.
- The group offers various courses like B.Tech, B. Pharma, B.Ed, Polytechnic, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M. Pharma, and PGDM which is approved by AICTE, Programs Accredited by NBA and Affiliated to JNTUH, JNTUK, OU, ANU & WBUT. The group has institutions at Hyderabad, Guntur, Kolkata and Prakasam.
- St Mary’s Group of Institutions, Hyderabad is the well-articulated campus located on the outskirts of Hyderabad city at Deshmukhi (v) on Vijayawada highway near Ramoji film city behind Mount Opera. The college is located amidst sprawling and greenery between the mountains and concrete laid approach roads within the campus with a congenial atmosphere for learning.
- The premises spread over 120 acres of land have open spaces like lawns, gardens, seating areas, supplement the grandeur of the environment and provide a calm & peaceful atmosphere to conduct academic & research pursuits. St. Mary’s is the First College approved by AICTE for foreign student’s admissions about 300 International students are pursuing various Technical Courses. It is the only group to admit over 500 students every year from different states of India. The strength of St. Mary’s is a highly qualified and effective doctorate Faculty with rich Academic & Research experience.
MGI Establishment: 1996
MGI Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NCTE
MGI Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
MGI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
MGI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
MGI Fee Structure: Rs-1,000
MGI Location: Near Ramoji Film City, Behind Mount Opera, Deshmukh (V), Pochampally (M), Nalgonda Dist. & Batasingaram (V), Hayathnagar (M), Ranga Reddy District, Greater Hyderabad – 508 284, under HMDA
- The School of Pharmacy established in the year 2006 with an intake of 60 students for B.Pharm. which was later increased to 100 in the year 2011. Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmacy was merged with Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus and redesignated as School of Pharmacy in the year 2012.
- The School also runs Postgraduate programmes in M.Pharmacy with specializations in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs. Pharma D. programme was started in the year 2012, another landmark was established under approved permission from Government bodies like PCI and JNTUH with Intake of 30 students. The Institution was NAAC Accredited in the year 2010 and got Autonomous status in 2016. The Institution is recognized under 2f and 12 b of UGC Act.
- The School of Pharmacy has highly qualified and experienced full-time academic faculty. Faculty is geared up to use all modern tools for an excellent Teaching & Learning process. LCDs, Digital Library, Models, PPTs, Wiksate, NPTEL Videos etc. are being extensively used by faculty to update themselves and the students. Most of the faculties in the School are involved in the research with help of the following intellectual groups headed by the eminent professor of the respective area.
- Students are primarily from Telangana & AP, admitted through E-CET counselling. A large number of students hail from various parts of the country including North & Northeast. Students from various countries such as Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Sudan & other African countries are admitted & active members of the School. The School has around approximately 2000 students.
- The School of Pharmacy is fully equipped with state of the art laboratories such as Pharmaceutical Chemistry Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, and Microbiology. The School is also equipped with a Central Instrumentation room and Pilot Plant. These labs provide enough support to the students to complete their mini and major projects during their academic sessions. Also, the School of Pharmacy also has a Drug Information centre and pharmacy care clinic unit.
GNITC Establishment: 2001
GNITC Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NBA
GNITC Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
GNITC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GNITC Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GNITC Fee Structure: Rs-91,500
GNITC Location: Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus Khanapur, Ibrahimpatam, Ranga Reddy Dist Hyderabad, Telangana State
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College formerly known as CM College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2007 under the Chairmanship of Sri.Ch. Malla Reddy, M.P, who has vast experience in providing high-quality technical education, on par with premier Institutions like NIPER and BITs in the country. MRPC was started with the approval of AICTE and PCI New Delhi and is affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad. The college is situated in a serene, lush green environment on Kompally- Bahadurpally Road, opposite to Forest academy, R.R.District, Telangana State.
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College is one of the specialist colleges in TELANGANA state dedicated entirely to teaching and research in pharmaceutical sciences; with world-class teaching and a top-rated research quality profile. We at MRPC endeavour to train professional students in pharmaceutical sciences by imparting quality education on par with global standards. So that they can become responsible citizens capable of making a significant contribution to the healthcare needs of the world. Malla Reddy Pharmacy College is equipped with state of the art classrooms & laboratories, a well-stocked library, qualified teaching & non-teaching staff making it possible for students to reach respective goals.
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College will strive hard to become a centre of excellence in Pharmaceutical Education and Research and will be a world leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice with the mission of strengthening the healthcare of the country.
- Our mission is excellence in pharmacy education, firmly grounded in and integrated with the sciences and the liberal arts. We are committed to the profession, the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmacy practice through an emphasis on student-centred learning, scholarly activity, and service to society.
MRPC Establishment: 2007
MRPC Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
MRPC Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
MRPC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
MRPC Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
MRPC Fee Structure: Rs-40,000
MRPC Location: Survey No. 593 & 594, Doolapally Road, Near Forest Academy, Dulapally, Kompally, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Hyderabad with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.