Top B Pharm Colleges In Mumbai
Evolution of tech has helped in many ways to save humanity from natural disasters like earthquakes, cyclones, Tsunami and in the medical world, new equipment to detect early-stage cancers, Tumours and other diseases. technology has helped to cure and prevent many life-threatening diseases by developing vaccines and medicines, these are all done by the pharmaceutical companies around the world. In India, there are many top pharma companies and provide opportunities for a large sector of people in India. B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. Mumbai, India has few top pharmaceutical companies which have production units in the city.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In Mumbai, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career. Top pharma companies are also situated in the city which creates hopes to pass out graduates for job opportunities.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Maharashtra, Every year the Government conducts MHT CET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
What is the theme for World Pharmacist Day 2020?
The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Congress in Istanbul, Turkey declared 25th September as annual World Pharmacists Day (WPD) in 2009. To promote and advocate the role of the pharmacist in improving health around the world
“Transforming global health” is the theme of this year’s World Pharmacists Day
The theme aims to show how pharmacists contribute to a world where everyone benefits from access to safe, effective, quality and affordable medicines and health technologies, as well as from pharmaceutical care services.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. Only a few top B pharm colleges provide campus placements for the students. There are some Top B pharm colleges in Mumbai for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in Mumbai
1.INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY – [ICT], MUMBAI
- The Pharmaceutical Technology course is part of the B. Tech. the programme, earlier B.Sc. (Tech.), dealing with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and drugs and has all the ingredients of a solid foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, computation and chemical engineering. B. Tech. (Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals) was started in the 1940s, when the B. Sc. (Tech.) course was expanded. Several distinguished alumni had their training in this discipline.
- Strong background knowledge of chemical engineering including chemical reaction engineering, unit operations, separation processes, instrumentation and process control, and stoichiometry is imparted. Basic science subjects like chemistry, mathematics, and physics are dealt with in-depth, while students are introduced to subjects of biochemistry, microbiology, medicinal natural products and pharmacology.
- Apart from technology, research in medicinal chemistry also brought laurels to this department. Many first-generation renowned industrialists received their lessons in this department. The aim of the B. Tech. (Pharma.) The course is to develop complete professional technologists /entrepreneurs for the Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and pharmaceutical industry. The focus is on the manufacturing process technology and chemistry of API, intermediates and fine chemicals and development of dosage forms.
- On the contrary, B. Pharm. The course at ICT, started in 1959, was the first course of this kind in the state of Maharashtra. The course involves a detailed study of Pharmaceutics, Medicinal chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmacognosy. The goal is to enable an understanding of the science of drugs.
- The course is supported with in-depth courses in basic sciences namely, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and other relevant subjects like biotechnology, forensic pharmacy, management. The focus is on development of expertise in the chemistry of drugs, their formulations, their effects, dosage regimen, drug toxicity and interactions with adequate knowledge of the manufacturing of drugs and dosage forms and regulatory requirements.
- The UGC has recognized the Department as Centre of Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, under which 15 SAP fellowships are awarded per year. Many industrial projects, both Indian and foreign, are currently in progress. All modern equipment and instruments are available for research. The faculty is highly active and has filed patents in a variety of areas including formulation and drug delivery. Besides, fellowships are also accorded under various projects with individual faculty.
ICT Establishment: 1933
ICT Accreditations: PCI, MHRD, NBA, UGC
ICT Affiliated To Deemed To Be University
ICT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
ICT Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
ICT Fee Structure: Rs-3.41 Lakhs
ICT Location: Nathalal Parekh Marg, near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
2.SHOBHABEN PRATAPBHAI PATEL SCHOOL OF PHARMACY & TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT – [SPPSPTM], MUMBAI
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPPSPTM) was founded in 2006 with a vision to serve the healthcare system of our country. The courses are tailor-made to fulfil the requirements of the growing Pharma Industry & are reviewed regularly in consultation with our Board of Studies, which comprises people from Pharma Industry, Research, FDA and top academicians from all over India.
- Over the years, SPPSPTM has made significant inroads in the sphere of pharmaceutical education and research, achieved by outstanding student participation in various activities ably supported by highly qualified and motivated faculty and world-class infrastructure.
- Our students are selected from a pool of nationwide applicants who meet the stringent entrance requirements of the University.
- A strong emphasis on quality & industry readiness is further cemented with awarding winning & experienced full time and visiting faculty who bring with them a rich variety of experience and knowledge from the world of academia and industry. We also have research scholars who are working in diverse areas like Novel drug delivery system (NDDS), Computer-aided drug design, Analytical method development, Phytochemical and Pharmacological evaluation of drugs.
SPPSPTM Establishment: 2006
SPPSPTM Accreditations: PCI
SPPSPTM Affiliated To Private University
SPPSPTM Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
SPPSPTM Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SPPSPTM Fee Structure: Rs-2.42 Lakhs
SPPSPTM Location: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), V.L.Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400 056,
3.BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [BCP], MUMBAI
- Bombay College of Pharmacy (BCP) is a pioneering institution in Pharmaceutical education in India. BCP was founded in 1957 by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association – Maharashtra State Branch (IPA-MSB) with financial assistance from the Government of Maharashtra and several pharmaceutical corporations. Since its inception as a college offering a Diploma in Pharmacy, the college has grown in stature and at present offers Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral programs of study in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- The mission of the Bombay College of Pharmacy is to educate and train students in the knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sciences and to contribute to the improvement of the health of society through education and research programmes.
- BCP is located close to the University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus. It is about 5 and 12 km from the domestic and international airports respectively. It is about 2.5 km from both Kurla and Santacruz railway stations and is easily reached by public transport from the central, western and Navi Mumbai suburbs.
- BCP has produced more than 1500 Pharmacists and 300 M. Pharm and 170 PhD, graduates. Many of the BCP alumni now hold prominent positions in industry and academia both in India and abroad. Several faculty members have received teaching and research awards from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC), the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the corporate sector.
- BCP has well-equipped laboratories, the Dr M. K. Rangnekar drug testing and training laboratory, state of the art equipment, instruments, internet facilities and an excellent library. BCP encourages and undertakes collaborative projects with industries and academia. More than 300 industry-sponsored projects have been completed. In fact, recently (2014) BCP has been recognized as Best Industry Linked Institute in the Pharmacy field by AICTE-IIC cell.
BCP Establishment: 1957
BCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NBA
BCP Affiliated To MU,MUMBAI
BCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
BCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BCP Fee Structure: Rs- 41,000
BCP Location: Bombay College of Pharmacy Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098. India
4.DR. BHANUBEN NANAVATI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY[BNCP ], MUMBAI
- SVKM’s Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy is one of the topmost Pharmacy Institutes in the State of Maharashtra situated in Mumbai, Vile Parle West. Since 2004 it has achieved brilliance in pharmaceutical culture and research and has become a centre of excellence in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). At present, the college conducts a Four Year B. Pharm degree program which is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation ( NBA) for the full term of five years till 2022.
- In 2012, the college introduced a two years course of M. Pharm with specialization in two streams Pharmaceutics & Quality Assurance to support higher education and research. In 2013, another M. Pharm course was introduced with specialization in Pharmacology. The college is an approved centre for Ph. D program in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmaceutics.
- The faculty is actively involved in research activities including consultancy for national and international industries. More than 95% of the faculty holds a Ph. D degree and have industry experience ranging from 4-15 years. They have a strong industry connection because of which the college was selected for the AICTE-CII award.
- The college received the prestigious AICTE-CII best Industry-linked pharmacy institute Degree survey award 2015 and 2017. It was conferred the Platinum category in Pharmacy degree (standard) category for 2016. The college is Ranked All India NIRF ranking at 30th Rank in Pharmacy college category for the year 2020.
- The College has won the BEST COLLEGE award for the 8th time at the IPA-MSB organized Rx Festival. The college provides an open platform to the students to nurture and hone their academic skills, inculcate research trends and contribute to societal activities within their academic career of four years.
BNCP Establishment: 2004
BNCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
BNCP Affiliated To MU,MUMBAI
BNCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
BNCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BNCP Fee Structure: Rs-1.98 Lakhs
BNCP Location: Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy Gate No.1, Mithibai College Campus, V.M. Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai 400 056.
5.BHARATI VIDYAPEETH’S COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [BVCOP], NAVI MUMBAI
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy was established in 1993 at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy occupies an area of over 35000 Sq.ft. It is located in the Thane-Belapur belt which is an important industrial area of Navi Mumbai. The college is close to Belapur railway station and is also well-connected by roads to all parts of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
- Hon. Dr Patangrao Kadam’s commitment to bring about “Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education” has enabled our college to achieve the highest pinnacle of academic glory. We, at our campus, conduct B. Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy), M. Pharmacy (Master of Pharmacy) in four specializations namely Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology and Doctorate (Ph. D. Tech) programme in specializations namely pharmaceutics and medicinal chemistry. All these courses are affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- Under the leadership and guidance of Dr Vilasrao Kadam, our college has made its mark in the Mumbai region and it has developed a state of the art infrastructure and very well equipped research labs.
- Now BVCOP has come to the forefront as one of the leading pharmacy colleges of Mumbai within a span of 21 years. It has provided several competent and well-trained pharmacy professionals to the fast-growing pharmaceutical industry.
BVCOP Establishment: 1993
BVCOP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
BVCOP Affiliated To MU,MUMBAI
BVCOP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
BVCOP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BVCOP Fee Structure: Rs-1.55 Lakhs
BVCOP Location: Sector – 8, C.B.D. Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
6.VES COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [VESCOP], MUMBAI
- Vivekanand Education Society started its educational activities in 1962 in the Chembur area of Mumbai with only 256 students in a High School. The society celebrated its golden jubilee in the year 2013. Society has flourished by many folds in these 50 years.
- The excellent and affordable educational conglomeration of institutions, more than 26 colleges, schools and other centres having students strength of 17112 with faculty/ teaching staff of 633 and non-teaching staff numbering to 320 under VES umbrella.
- The society imparts education down from nursery to Graduation, Post-graduation and Ph. D. The Hashu Advani Memorial Complex accommodates the Engineering, Pharmacy and Management colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai with separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- The society also plans to add new courses in collaboration with foreign universities.
VESCOP Establishment: 2007
VESCOP Accreditations: PCI
VESCOP Affiliated To MU,MUMBAI
VESCOP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
VESCOP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VESCOP Fee Structure: Rs-1.81 Lakhs
VESCOP Location: Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Behind Collector Colony, Chembur (E), Mumbai – 400 074
7.C U SHAH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY JUHU[CUSCP], MUMBAI
- Befitting with the objectives of the University and due to the rapid changes taking place in a society wherein more girls are opting for professional courses, the University started a full-fledged degree course in Pharmacy in Juhu Campus at C.U.Shah College of Pharmacy in 1980, with the generous donation of Rs. five lacs from C.U.Shah Charitable Trust and later a further donation of Rs. eight lacs. Padmashree A. V. Mody of Unichem Laboratories also donated Rs. five lacs to the college.
- C. U. Shah College of Pharmacy is conducted under the aegis of SNDT Women’s University with the mission to impart excellence in pharmaceutical education and develop proficient women pharmacists and technocrats. The college caters to the needs of the pharmaceutical profession in the country and imparts quality, pharmaceutical education at the degree, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The college offers B. Pharm. (4 Years), M. Pharm. in Quality Assurance (Q.A.), Pharmaceutics and M. Pharm. in Herbal Drug Technology (HDT).
- M. Pharm. in Q. A. was introduced in India for the first time in 1989. M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics. was introduced in 2005. M. Pharm. in HDT was started in 2013, the first time in Maharashtra.
- The college has emerged as one of the leading and growing pharmacy education centres in India and is committed to becoming a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education and research. C. U. Shah College of Pharmacy is recognized by AICTE, New Delhi, DTE, Government of Maharashtra and is approved by PCI, New Delhi.
CUSCP Establishment: 1980
CUSCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
CUSCP Affiliated To SNDT, MUMBAI
CUSCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
CUSCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
CUSCP Fee Structure: Rs- 30,000
CUSCP Location: C. U. Shah College of Pharmacy SNDT Women’s University, Sir Vithaldas Thakersay, Santacruz West, Juhu, Mumbai 400 049.
8.PRINCIPAL K.M. KUNDNANI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [KMKCP], MUMBAI
- Principal K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Mumbai was established in 1971 under the aegis of Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board, Mumbai. The management belongs to Sindhi Minority community and has obtained the minority status for its institutions from the Hon’ Bombay High Court in 1989 and interim orders for Prin.K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy from Hon’ Supreme Court effective 1994.
- Prin.K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy is situated in the prime area of the busy, commercial metropolis, Mumbai and located near the expanse of the Arabian sea at Cuffe Parade, Colaba next to Sassoon Dock on Shree Rambhau Salgaonkar Road. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- The UnderGraduate Course leading to the award of the B.Pharm. degree by the University of Mumbai has been accredited by the National Board Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi. The college occupies an area of approx. 4,243 sq.mts. spread over 8 floors.
- The college has already completed 38 years of its majestic standing in this competitive environment along with 18 other Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai and its outskirts. The college gets grant in-aid grant from the Govt of Maharashtra. The college has excellent infrastructure facilities including State-Of-Art equipment, instruments, centralized Instrumentation Centre, Pilot Plant and Library having latest books, national and international journals.
- These facilities have enabled the institution to have excellent interaction with the Pharmaceutical and Allied industry of the country, thereby creating excellent employment opportunities to the students of this institution. This is also due to high academic standards and discipline maintained by the institution during its existence of 38 years.
KMKCP Establishment: 1971
KMKCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
KMKCP Affiliated To MU, MUMBAI
KMKCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
KMKCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KMKCP Fee Structure: Rs-18,220
KMKCP Location: Jote Joy Building, Rambhau Salgaonkar Road, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 40005. India
9.ORIENTAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [OCP], NAVI MUMBAI
- The Oriental College of Pharmacy (OCP) was founded in 2004 under the aegis of Oriental Education Society. It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. Building on its mission and tradition of excellence, the College offers a well developed and modern curriculum based graduate and post-graduate program in Pharmacy education.
- The drugs & pharma industry is a multibillion-dollar business. The expected value of the pharma industry will be 1.5 trillion US $ by 2020. India, seasoned in the basics of medicine making, is now starting to take on a more mainstream role in the global drug industry, as a result of the recent strengthening of patent law here and cost pressures on name-brand drug makers in the West.
- Pharmaceutical industry and professionals are playing a vital role in shaping up to our national economy which leads to the ever-growing demand of pharmacy professionals not only in the country but even worldwide. Anticipating this demand the visionary president of ‘Oriental Education Society’, Prof. Javed Khan put the wheels in motion that brought about the existence of OCP.
OCP Establishment: 2004
OCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
OCP Affiliated To MU,MUMBAI
OCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
OCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
OCP Fee Structure: Rs-1.33 Lakhs
OCP Location: Plot No. 3,4,5, Sector 2, Sanpada (W), Behind Sanpada Railway Station, Sanpada, Navi-Mumbai – 400705
10.HSNCB’S HIRANANDANI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [DLHHCOP], MUMBAI
- The college was established in 2004 in the sprawling CHM campus as a proud addition to the Institutes managed by Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college initially conducted the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) course.
- This is reflected in the consistently excellent performance of the students at the University and competitive examinations and has transpired in good placement and career progression of the graduating students
- Over the years the college grew in strength, crossing many milestones and soon becoming well known for its discipline and high academic standards. With excellent infrastructure, committed and knowledgeable faculty, hard-working non-teaching staff and a conducive environment for the teaching-learning process as its cornerstones, the college built a strong undergraduate program.
- Bolstered by the success of the B. Pharm. program and with encouragement from the management, the college extended itself to begin the Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) courses in specializations of Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
DLHHCOP Establishment: 2004
DLHHCOP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
DLHHCOP Affiliated To MU, MUMBAI
DLHHCOP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
DLHHCOP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
DLHHCOP Fee Structure: Rs-1.33 Lakhs
DLHHCOP Location: CHM Campus, Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani Road, Opp. Ulhasnagar Railway Station, Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra 421003
11.H.K. COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [HKCP], MUMBAI
- H K College of Pharmacy abbreviated as HKCP was established in 2006 by Prof. Javed Khan, Ex-Education Minister of the State of Maharashtra and approved by UGC, AICTE, DTE and PCI with affiliation from the University of Mumbai. HKCP is also ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- The institute offers updated knowledge on current topics through HK Knowledge Base platform and holds a National seminar every year on a variety of topics including National level poster making competition and celebrates a Scientific Day every year along with poster presentations, competitions for essay writing, model making, science magic, quiz etc.
- HKCP also celebrates annual sports day and cultural day and has an Alumni association that publishes Alumni Bulletin every quarter to keep alumni of the institute updated. The college conducts industry visits and hospital pharmacy training regularly in Saifee Hospital, J.J.Hospital, Kotan Pharma Ltd, ACG Associated Capsules PVT Ltd, Keshavsrushti- Medicinal Garden etc.
- HKCP trains students by conducting various Public Health Campaigns in various strata of the society, including rural and slum areas by organizing various Health Campaigns such as Cancer, T.B, and AIDS and regular blood donation camps.
HKCP Establishment: 2006
HKCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, UGC
HKCP Affiliated To MU, MUMBAI
HKCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
HKCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
HKCP Fee Structure: Rs-1.3 Lakhs
HKCP Location: HK CAMPUS, Adj. Municipal School, Next to MHADA complex Relief road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai – 400 102 Maharashtra, India
12.MET INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY – [MET IOP], MUMBAI
MET IOP Highlights:
- The MET Institute of Pharmacy was established in 1993 with the two-year Diploma programme in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education. The four-year Bachelor’s programme in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) affiliated to Mumbai University was started in the year 1994. B.Pharm is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The MET IOP is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Institute pursues the philosophy of perpetual acquisition of knowledge. Apart from the academic curriculum, our policy has been to provide value-based education and to expose the hidden potential in the students. Our students have free access to the computer facilities and are provided with an LCD projector in the classroom for their seminar presentation. Our aim is not to make the students mere job-seekers but to make them the architects of their future.
- Over the years, several distinction holders and University toppers have graduated from our institute. Our students not only excel in academics but they have been champions at various cultural and sports competitions. The average result each year is above 90%. Our alumni are doing us proud all over the globe by being leaders in their choice of vocation.
MET IOP Establishment: 1993
MET IOP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE,NBA
MET IOP Affiliated To MU, MUMBAI
MET IOP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + MHT CET/Entrance Exam
MET IOP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
MET IOP Fee Structure: Rs-5.76 Lakhs
MET IOP Location: Bhujbal Knowledge City Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West), Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Mumbai with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.