Top B Pharm Colleges In Telangana
Word has been running on rapid industrialization, every technology is upgrading to new levels. Medical technology is also one of them, in this, not only equipment is upgrading but also the discovery of medicines using technologies are also increasing. Technology has helped a lot in developing medicines and vaccines for the disease-causing virus and bacterias. Pharma companies are solving modern medical problems and helping humans. India has top pharmaceutical companies producing lakhs of drugs every day contributing to the development of both the Indian economy and the health of humans. Telangana, India has one of the top pharma companies in the state. Doing their day to day operations from the state. Top B pharm colleges are established in Telangana for the development of graduates who want to pursue the course.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In Telangana, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. As it is an essential service course you’re never going into a bad phase as every human requires medicine to sustain any sort of disease pharma companies require new and young talents every year.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Telangana, Every year Government conducts TS-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
Is Pharmacy hard to study?
No, Every course will be difficult when you start. When you gain experience how to deal with the subject it becomes easy. It can be achieved by guidance from seniors, facilities and by self-preparation, experience. Make a Time-table and plan exams according to it.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
Telangana is one of the top pharmaceutical states, has not only been considered as a technical hub but also has top pharmaceutical companies. Which provides several employment opportunities for the graduates. In Telangana, there are top b pharma colleges which provide best course structures and prepare graduates for the future.
1.BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE – [BITS], HYDERABAD
- The Department of Pharmacy at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus hails its core strength from well-qualified faculty, some of the brightest minds of the country and good laboratory facilities. Students are trained in all diverse fields of pharmacy orienting their applicability to industrial and research needs.
- We aim to become the top pharmacy school in the country with a vision to train and nurture manpower towards fundamental research in pharmacy leading to technology innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Along with ongoing collaborations with renowned international and national universities, the department aims at carrying out collaborative research in thrust areas as well as promotes the exchange of faculty and students for mutual benefit.
BITS Establishment: 2008
BITS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE
BITS Affiliated To: Private University
BITS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
BITS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
BITS Fee Structure: Rs-4.23 Lakhs
BITS Location: Shamirpet-Keesara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078
2.CMR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [CMRCP], HYDERABAD
- CMR Group of Institutions is one of the premier educational institutions dedicated to impart quality education and promoting excellence in academic pursuits in the field of Science, Pharmacy, Engineering and Technology and Management
- To impart Quality Technical Education and to meet the challenges imposed on, by being in Syncs with the fast-changing Technology & Globalization
- To impart value-based quality technical education through innovative teaching and learning methods.
- To continuously produce employable technical graduates with advanced technical skills to meet the current and future technological needs of the society
- To prepare the graduates for higher learning with an emphasis on academic and industrial research.
CMR Establishment: 1991
CMR Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
CMR Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
CMR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
CMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
CMR Fee Structure: Rs-60,000
CMR Location: Kandlakoya, Medchal Road, Hyderabad – 501 401. Telangana. INDIA.
3.VISHNU INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH – [VIPER], NARSAPUR
- Vishnu Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (VIPER) was established under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES) in the year 2007 inaugurated by His Excellency Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India on 16th August 2007.
- The institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad Telangana, and also approved by the AICTE and PCI, New Delhi.
- The institute has well-equipped laboratories catering to the various disciplines like Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Biotechnology. VIPER is the only pharmaceutical education institute in Telangana has state-of-the-art Centre for molecular and cancer research (CMCR), Cognitive Science laboratories and Nutraceutical manufacturing facilities.
- The institute is well connected with WI-FI round the clock for the benefit of the students. VIPER has a well equipped centralized air-conditioned seminar hall with the latest technology for hosting national and international conferences, Seminars etc. VIPER is the first Pharmaceutical education institute in the state of Telangana accredited by NBA & NAAC.
VIPER Establishment: 2007
VIPER Accreditations: AICTE
VIPER Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
VIPER Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VIPER Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VIPER Fee Structure: Rs-37,500
VIPER Location: Sangareddy-Narsapur Rd, Narsapur, Telangana 502313
4.VIJAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [VCP], HAYATHNAGAR
- Vijaya college of pharmacy located in Hyderabad. We introduce ourselves as an institution dedicated to providing highest quality Undergraduate and Postgraduate Pharmacy education with an inclination towards research and industry orientation.
- Established in 2006, we introduce to this society some of the best Pharmacists who are ready to take on the industry and research institutes.
- With more than 500 pharmaceutical companies manufacturing modern medicine with Industrial standards second to none, Hyderabad is considered as the Pharmacy hub of Asia. We have recognized the potentiality of the pharma industry in this area and moulded our education standards to provide career opportunities to the aspirants. We thrust education as a beacon of light in the voyage of life.
VCP Establishment: 2006
VCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
VCP Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
VCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VCP Fee Structure: Rs- 35,000
VCP Location: Vijaya College of Pharmacy Sponsored by Mother Mary Educational Society Munganoor (V), Via – Sanghinagar post, Hayathnagar (M), Hyderabad – 501511. Telangana, India
5.GOKARAJU RANGARAJU COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [GRCP], HYDERABAD
- Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy was instituted by Gokaraju Rangaraju Educational Society (GRES) in 2003. It is situated on a hilltop and offers a picturesque landscape and provides a serene and calm atmosphere necessary for learning.
- Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy is poised with growth with the state of art technology and infrastructure of the millennium by investing about 6.0 crores. As envisaged in the mission statement, the colleges achieve excellence in pharmaceutical education by adopting innovative ideas both from pharmacy and education.
- The college has adequate, qualified and experienced teaching staff. They are a cohesive group with team spirit and ready to meet the needs of the student community.
- They groom pharmacy professionals with sound empirical knowledge and practical skills. The college has well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls, library and other supporting facilities.
GRCP Establishment: 2003
GRCP Accreditations: PCI,AICTE,NBA
GRCP Affiliated To: OU, Hyderabad
GRCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GRCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GRCP Fee Structure: Rs- 84,000
GRCP Location: Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy Nizampet Road, Bachupally, Hyderabad – 500 090 Telangana India
6.ANURAG GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, HYDERABAD
- Anurag University is a private university located in Hyderabad, Telangana. Our primary focus is to provide a high-quality graduate, postgraduate and doctoral education in engineering, pharmacy and management fields.
- Anurag offers 13 Undergraduate, 13 Graduate and 9 Doctoral programs.
- Anurag University is established through Ordinance No: 1/2020, dated: 20.05.2020 as per the Telangana State Private Universities Act No: 11 of 2018.
- Subsequently the Ordinance No: 1/2020 has come to an Act No: 13 of 2020 on 19.09.2020.
AGI Establishment: 2002
AGI Accreditations: UGC, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
AGI Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
AGI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
AGI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
AGI Fee Structure: Rs-75,000
AGI Location: Venkatapur, Ghatkesar, Medchal–Malkajgiri district, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 500 088.
7.G PULLA REDDY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [GPRCP], HYDERABAD
- G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1994-95, sponsored by G. Pulla Reddy Charities Trust, under the chairmanship of Late Sri G. Pulla Reddy Garu, a Philanthropist, social reformer and well known as Sweet Pulla Reddy.
- He has promoted several educational institutions under the Trust. The college is located on a beautiful campus in Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
- The campus is spread over in 5 acres of land in a calm & quiet natural habitat. Mehdipatnam is well connected to all corners of the city by local bus services.
- In this campus, G. Pulla Reddy High School and G. Pulla Reddy Degree & PG College are also located
GPRCP Establishment: 1994
GPRCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
GPRCP Affiliated To OU, Hyderabad
GPRCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
GPRCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
GPRCP Fee Structure: Rs- 80,000
GPRCP Location: Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028.
8.MALLA REDDY PHARMACY COLLEGE, HYDERABAD
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College formerly known as CM College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2007 under the Chairmanship of Sri.Ch. Malla Reddy, M.P, who has vast experience in providing high-quality technical education, on par with premier Institutions like NIPER and BITs in the country. MRPC was started with the approval of AICTE and PCI New Delhi and is affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad. The college is situated in a serene, lush green environment on Kompally- Bahadurpally Road, opposite to Forest academy, R.R.District, Telangana State.
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College is one of the specialist colleges in TELANGANA state dedicated entirely to teaching and research in pharmaceutical sciences; with world-class teaching and a top-rated research quality profile. We at MRPC endeavour to train professional students in pharmaceutical sciences by imparting quality education on par with global standards. So that they can become responsible citizens capable of making a significant contribution to the healthcare needs of the world. Malla Reddy Pharmacy College is equipped with state of the art classrooms & laboratories, a well-stocked library, qualified teaching & non-teaching staff making it possible for students to reach respective goals.
- Malla Reddy Pharmacy College will strive hard to become a centre of excellence in Pharmaceutical Education and Research and will be a world leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice with the mission of strengthening the healthcare of the country.
- Our mission is excellence in pharmacy education, firmly grounded in and integrated with the sciences and the liberal arts. We are committed to the profession, the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmacy practice through an emphasis on student-centred learning, scholarly activity, and service to society.
MRPC Establishment: 2007
MRPC Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
MRPC Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
MRPC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
MRPC Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
MRPC Fee Structure: Rs-40,000
MRPC Location: Survey No. 593 & 594, Doolapally Road, Near Forest Academy, Dulapally, Kompally, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
9.SULTAN UL ULOOM COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, HYDERABAD
- The institution was established in the year 1997, approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
- B. Pharm program is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the institution is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956. The college has completed 23 years of academic excellence and is forging ahead in pursuit of multitudinous accomplishments.
- The focus has been on quality education and continuous improvement. The institution has continued to exhibit strong academic performance through efforts of qualified faculty, trained supporting staff, need-based capital investment on sophisticated lab equipment and above all the unflinching support by the Management of Sultan-ul-Uloom Education Society.
- The college has a special distinction of producing 8 University Gold Medallists. The multidimensional efforts provide strong momentum for a secure future in the competitive educational sector. The teaching and non-teaching associates have demonstrated teamwork in carrying innovations to upgrade the standard of quality improvement in the areas of Pharmacy Education.
SUCP Establishment: 1997
SUCP Accreditations: AICTE
SUCP Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
SUCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SUCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SUCP Fee Structure: Rs-1.1 Lakhs
SUCP Location: Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034, Telangana State, India.
10.KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY – [KU], WARANGAL
- Established in 1974 as Department of Pharmacy, it was upgraded to the status of a college in 1981 and named University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. It is recognized as one of the best Pharmacy Colleges in India and enjoys worldwide recognition in the field of pharmacy education and research. Currently, B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. with six specializations viz., Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy and Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry courses are offered in the college besides PhD and Postdoctoral studies. Since the introduction of the PhD programme, more than 200 candidates have been awarded a PhD. Degree.
- The State Government honoured 7 (seven) of the faculty members with Best Teacher Awards. Several other prestigious awards including Dr Manjusree Pal memorial Award, G.P. Srivastava award, M.L. Khorana Memorial Award and State Council for Science & Technology Award etc., were received by the faculty.
- Most of the faculty have visited several reputed laboratories in USA, Germany, Austria, UK, Italy and New Zealand on Post-Doctoral / Research programmes. Further, several faculty members worked as Professors in foreign universities such as Ethiopia, Libya and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Prestigious international fellowships like BOYSCOST, UNESCO, DAAD, AvHumbolt, CV Raman etc, were awarded to several of the faculty to pursue their Post-Doctoral / Research studies.
- Faculty of the college has extensively worked and published on different areas viz., Natural Product Isolation, Transdermal Drug Delivery, Mucoadhesive Patches, Drug targeting and colloidal drug delivery, Molecular Modeling, Novel Synthetic Methodologies, Secondary Metabolite Production from Plant Tissue Culture and Microbes, Isolation of Antibiotics from Soil Microbes, Cancer Biology, Screening of Herbal Extracts, Population Pharmacokinetics; Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Cosmetics
KU Establishment: 1976
KU Accreditations: UGC
KU Affiliated To State University
KU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KU Fee Structure: Rs-1.58 Lakhs
KU Location: Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
11.SVS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, WARANGAL
- The educational institution was established in 1986 by Dr E. Thirmal Rao and Dr E. Suvarna. Group presently runs the following institutions with a total strength of 10,000+ students & 1000+ faculties offering education from intermediate (10+2 standard) to P.G. level education across engineering, pharmacy, management and conventional (H&S) streams.
- In 1987, class strength improved to 800 students. On 23 Nov 1988, Thirumala Educational Society was registered
- In 1989, SV Co-operative Junior College was established, in a leased area, with 300 students at a college fee of just 1000/- per annum. In 1992, College was shifted to its own campus. In 1993, SV Co-operative Junior College was made a full-fledged private college with the name SVS Junior College, In 1994, SVS Degree College was established
- In 1997, Conventional PG courses were introduced and SVS Degree College was renamed as SVS Degree and PG College. In 1998, our organization acquired Manjeera Educational Society and Manjeera Junior College
SVS Establishment: 1986
SVS Accreditations: PCI,AICTE,NBA
SVS Affiliated To JNTU Hyderabad
SVS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + TS-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVS Fee Structure: Rs-45,500
SVS Location: 1-96, Bheemaram, Hanamkonda, Warangal-Urban Telangana, India – 506015.
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Telangana with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.