Top B Pharm Colleges In Tirupati
Technology is advancing more and more in every sector. Many sectors have upgraded from the old method to new technological ways and scientific approach is being considered in every aspect. accurate results are obtained from these methods. Pharmacy is also one sector which depends heavily on technology. B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. Tirupati, India has few top pharmaceutical companies which have production units in the city. Top universities present in Tirupati like SVU, IIT-T etc.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In Tirupati, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career. Top pharma companies are also situated in the city which creates hopes to pass out graduates for job opportunities.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
What is the scope of pharmacy?
Due to Covid-19, Scope of pharmacy is again proved that it is one of the best courses for the future. The world has seen various diseases causing virus and bacterial infections for all these pharmacists develop medicines and vaccines where B pharm, M Pharm, Pharm D graduates play a major role in clinical trials medicine testing. There are wider opportunities for pharmacy graduates around the globe.
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. Only a few top B pharm colleges provide campus placements for the students. There are some Top B pharm colleges in Tirupati for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in Tirupati
- The SVU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is established as a professional college in 2017 and founded by esteemed founder Prof. Thyagaraju Kedam in the year 2006 for M.Pharmacy and in the year 2013 for B.Pharmacy to impart quality education in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences. The Professors of the Biochemistry Department played a key role in establishing Pharmacy courses in SVU.
- First, it was started as Division of Pharmacy under the Department of Biochemistry, later in 2017 it was separated as Department of Pharmacy and on 25th February 2017, it was granted individual college status by our former Vice-Chancellor Prof. A. Damodaram and Prof. Thyagaraju Kedam was appointed as the first Principal of SVU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Founder Pharmacy Courses in SVU and at Prof. Ch. Appa Rao is the Principal of SVUCPS.
- SVU CPS was approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi from 2018 onwards. Passed out students were recruited through campus placements in MNC’s and formulation industries. Our students of SVUCPS are actively participating in NSS, Intercollegiate games and other social activities.
- At the college of Pharmaceutical sciences, students and faculty continuously endeavour to create and impart knowledge vital to the education and professional growth of students as pharmacists, healthcare professionals and research scholars. The primary purpose of the programs run by the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is to provide education attuned towards preparing for a career in the pharmaceutical industry, research and education
SVU Establishment: 2017
SVU Accreditations: PCI, AICTE, NAAC A
SVU Affiliated To State University
SVU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVU Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
SVU Location: Registrar, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati – 517 502 Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (University for Women)was founded in the year 1983 by Sri N.T.Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, with the fervent desire to train women students as better builders of the Nation and to inculcate skills of leadership in all aspects of life.
- The University was established under the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Act of 1983, which came into force on the 14 of April 1983. It was started with ten faculties and 300 students and twenty staff members.
- Today the University has a student population nearly 4000 and an academic staff of 105 and 131 academic consultants. This year the University has 59 courses at the post-graduate and undergraduate level and a good component of research.
- The campus of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is spread out in a lush green area of 138.43 acres. The University is situated at a distance of 3 km from the railway and bus stations of Tirupati. The campus has the necessary buildings to run its academic programmes and administrative machinery.
- There are separate buildings for Humanities and Sciences, University Administration, Central Library, University Auditorium, Sericulture Complex, and School of Pharmaceutical Sciences and also an independent building for Computer Science, Business Management and Engineering College.
SPMVV Establishment: 1983
SPMVV Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE A
SPMVV Affiliated To: State University
SPMVV Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SPMVV Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SPMVV Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000(approx)
SPMVV Location: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station, Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy stands tall magnificently facing the Tirumala hills of the temple town of Tirupati. Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), the institution took shape in the year 2004. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, Anantapuramu.
- The college offers B. Pharmacy program for an intake of 100 students, M. Pharmacy program (Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical analysis and Pharmacology), Pharm D for an intake of 30 students, and Pharm D (PB) for a 10 member intake.
SVCP Establishment: 2004
SVCP Accreditations: AICTE
SVCP Affiliated To JNTU Anantapur
SVCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVCP Fee Structure: Rs-52,000
SVCP Location: Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy Sree Sainath Nagar, Tirupati, A.Rangampet, Andhra Pradesh – 517102.
- Seven Hills College of Pharmacy(SHCP) was started in 2007 as an institution exclusively specialized in Pharmacy Education by Global Vision Educational & Welfare Society (Reg.No.296/2005), a non-profit organization registered under the Registration of Societies Act with the Registrar of Societies, Balaji Registration District.
- The College has been carefully launched & nurtured by its founders & visionaries Shri M. Venkatrama Raju & Shri M. Niranjan Babu, who have been learned educationists themselves. Presently the College is offering B.Pharmacy & M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology) and Pharma D & Pharm D(PB) Courses SHCP is a one-stop solution for all the higher education & research requirements of Pharmacy students.
SHCP Establishment: 2007
SHCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SHCP Affiliated To JNTU Anantapur
SHCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SHCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SHCP Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
SHCP Location: Venkataramapuram (Via)Tanapalli, Tirupati, Chittoor – 517561, Andhra Pradesh (India)
- Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy popularly known as SPSP was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of Lords Auxiliary for Rural Development Society, Tirupati.
- SPSP was the first private pharmacy institute to be established in the Rayalaseema region of united Andhra Pradesh.
- Over the years the institute has grown in all facets and emerged as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education due to the relentless efforts of visionary management and committed faculty. SPSP has become synonymous for quality education, with its state of the art infrastructure, committed faculty and the ambient atmosphere for teaching and learning process.
- The presence of alumnae of SPSP at higher levels in various sectors of Pharma industry, Regulatory bodies, hospital and Clinical studies, in India and abroad, is the testimony for the quality of education and training imparted at SPSP.
SPSP Establishment: 1997
SPSP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SPSP Affiliated To JNTU Anantapur
SPSP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SPSP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SPSP Fee Structure: Rs-75,000
SPSP Location: Mohan Gardens, Vaishnavi Nagar, Behind R.K. Kalyana Mandapam, Tiruchanoor, Tirupati-517503, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh.
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Tirupati with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.