Top B Pharm Colleges in Vijayawada
Medical technology is improving in a rapid phase. New methods are being introduced in the pharmacy field using engineering technologies and combining both of them yielding best and accurate results in curing the disease through modern medicines. Pharmacy is one of the top medical fields. B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses in India for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. Vijayawada, India has top pharmaceutical companies to create the needs of medicine for people which gives opportunities for job graduates.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In Vijayawada, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career. Top pharma companies are also situated in the city which creates hopes for pass out graduates for job opportunities.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
Is B Pharm equal to MBBS?
No, absolutely not B pharm is a professional degree and it’s not a clinical degree like MBBS which deals with patients, B pharm mainly deals with medicine testing and drug-making. B pharm is completely related to medicine which does not involve patients checkups, only medicine is suggested based on prescription.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. Only a few top B pharm colleges provide campus placements for the students. There are some Top B pharm colleges in Vijayawada for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in Vijayawada
- KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 1994 (sponsored by Siddhartha Academy of General & Technical Education) and is affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University, and from 2010 affiliated to Krishna University. This is the first private (self-financed) Pharmacy institution established in Andhra Pradesh.
- The college offers 4-year undergraduate (B.Pharm) and 2-year postgraduate (M. Pharm) and 6 year Pharm D degree programmes. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Over the years KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences has carved a niche for itself by becoming a centre of excellence in the field of pharmaceutical education. The college is ideally located at Siddhartha Nagar in the heart of the Vijayawada city. The college is situated in a vast building, which is close to other major educational institutions run by the Siddhartha Academy enabling it to interact closely with them in matters of academic and professional programmes.
- Vijayawada, a city well connected by road and rail to other parts is an important business, cultural and educational centre. Vijayawada is the commercial capital of Andhra Pradesh and is within easy reach of Hyderabad (Capital city of Andhra Pradesh). It is the 2nd largest city of Andhra Pradesh and is approximately 60 km away from the mighty Bay of Bengal.
- The city is well connected by road/rail. By Air: Connected by flights from Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad & all other major cities. By Rail: Largest junction in South India well connected to all the cities in the country
KVSR Establishment: 1994
KVSR Accreditations: PCI
KVSR Affiliated To KU, MACHILIPATNAM
KVSR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
KVSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
KVSR Fee Structure: Rs-90,000
KVSR Location: Siddhartha Academy Of General & Technical Education, Siddhartha Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. PIN Code-520 010.
- Vijaya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Women (VIPW) was established in 2009 by “S.R.K. FOUNDATION” under the Chairmanship of Sri. Boyapati Srinivasa Appa Rao, a renowned Educationist and Industrialist having more than three decades of rich experience in promoting and administering the professional colleges.
- The institution is committed to provide quality education and empower women in the field of pharmacy to cater the needs of the society in the health care sector and also to uplift the socio-economic status of women through quality education.
- The institution is permitted by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, AICTE New Delhi, approved by Pharmacy Council of India-New Delhi, affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and is Certified by ISO 9001-2008.
- The college is offering B. Pharmacy (100 Seats), Pharm D (30 Seats) and M. Pharmacy in Pharmacology (15 Seats), Pharmaceutics (15 Seats), Ph. Analysis & Quality Assurance (15 Seats).
VIPW Establishment: 2009
VIPW Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
VIPW Affiliated To JNTU Kakinada
VIPW Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VIPW Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VIPW Fee Structure: Rs- 44,000
VIPW Location: Enikepadu, Vijayawada Rural Vijayawada-521108 Andhra Pradesh, India
- Nova College of Pharmaceutical Education And Research sponsored by the Nova educational Society and was established in the year 2007 with the objectives of providing quality education in the field of Pharmacy to the students of rural and urban areas.
- The college presently offers four years B. Pharm. course and planning to start M. Pharm. courses in the specializations of Pharmaceutics and Drug Regulatory Affairs from the academic year 2011-12 onwards. The college accorded the approval from the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- The Pharmacy education is designed to ensure that the newly qualified pharmacist has the necessary knowledge and skills to commence practising competently in a variety of settings including community and hospital pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Continuing in professional development must then be a lifelong commitment for every practising pharmacist. The education, which a pharmacy student receives, will affect the knowledge gained, the skills learned and the attitudes have taken.
NCPV Establishment: 2007
NCPV Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
NCPV Affiliated To: JNTU Hyderabad
NCPV Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
NCPV Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
NCPV Fee Structure: Rs-43,000
NCPV Location: Jupudi, Ibrahimpatnam, Krishna, AP – 521 456
- Sri Vani School of Pharmacy, better known as Sri Vani educational society Group of institutions, came into being in the year 2009. This was registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act in the same year.
- Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
- The scope of pharmacy practice includes more traditional roles such as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also includes more modern services related to health care, including clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and providing drug information.
- Pharmacists, therefore, are the experts on drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who optimize the use of medication for the benefit of the patients.
SVES Establishment: 2009
SVES Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SVES Affiliated To: JNTU Kakinada
SVES Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVES Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVES Fee Structure: Rs-1.10 Lakhs
SVES Location: Chevuturu Village, G.Konduru Mandalam, Krishna District, Vijayawada, India
- Vikas Group, an integrated campus, located at Nunna, the educational hub of Krishna District, is well connected to both road and rail transport. Intending to become the most preferred college for professional education in Coastal Andhra.
- The institution welcomes enthusiastic students who wish to become a qualified professional in Engineering & Management programmes. If you aspire to become a success-ready professional, join Vikas Group.
- Our campus is a one-stop solution which offers almost all courses of B.Tech such as CSE, ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil and in M.Tech (CSE) and the field of Pharmacy B.Pharmacy, M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) besides M.B.A.
VGI Establishment: 2010
VGI Accreditations: AICTE
VGI Affiliated To JNTU Kakinada
VGI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
VGI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
VGI Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
VGI Location: Nunna (v) Vikas College Of Engineering and Technology, Krishna, Vijayawada-521212
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in Vijayawada with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.