Top B Pharm Colleges In West Godavari
Pharmacy is the world of opportunities which goes on development to ease the pain for the patient and save from unwanted diseases and protect from upcoming bacteria and viral infections. B Pharm is one of the top and leading courses in India for medical students other than MBBS. Pharmacy is the course which deals with medicine testing like clinical trials of the upcoming medicine and providing tablets or medicine for the patients who are in need. India has top pharmaceutical companies which have high exports of medicines to other countries and some companies also provide generic medicines for low marginal families so that everyone should get better treatments. In India, there are many top B pharm colleges which provide top and best education to the graduate who wants to pursue the B pharm degree one of which West Godavari has few of the Top B pharm colleges.
Is B pharmacy a good career?
Yes, definitely a good career choice. In West Godavari, there are wide varieties of opportunities in the pharma sector for graduates. Demand for the course is never going to fade as it is one of the essential sectors. M.pharm and PhD programs are available to further your career. There are PGDM courses also available to learn and improve career opportunities.
What is the eligibility for B Pharmacy?
Eligibility for B pharmacy is intermediate or Plus two, either through state entrance or through management quota you can get a seat in the pharmacy colleges.
In Andhra Pradesh, Every year Government conducts AP-EAMCET exam for Intermediate completed students and allot the seats based on the scores of the candidates. The course duration for B.pharm is 4 year.
Is maths required for B Pharma?
No, Math is not necessary but knowledge of mathematics is essential to solve the chemical equations and other expression related problems during the course. B pharm is a four Year professional course and has labs and projects to complete.
What are jobs and Industries after B Pharmacy?
4.Sales and Marketing
8.Production and manufacturing
For the graduates to have the best career, the college also plays a major role in the development of the graduates. Only a few top colleges provide campus placements for the students. There are some Top B pharm colleges in West Godavari for the students to look into which provide best facilities like Labs, Faculties and other student-related programs. Below is the list of the Top B pharm colleges in East Godavari.
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1997 by the well-known Philanthropist and Industrialist, late Sri ‘Padmabhushan’ Dr B. V. Raju, under Dr B. V. Raju Foundation and Sri Vishnu Educational Society. Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju, his grandson succeeded as Chairman and is making all efforts to impart the Quality Education.
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy (SVCP) is the first private Pharmacy College affiliated to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and is situated in pollution free sprawling campus spread over 108 acres, with the latest equipment, spacious air-conditioned smart lecture halls, computer lab and seminar hall along with good library facilities. SVCP has been successful in providing and maintaining high quality in teaching Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- SVCP is the only recognized Pharmaceutical Research Centre under Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Our faculty members got Research grants from AICTE, CSIR, DBT, DST etc.SVCP is the first Pharmacy College in A. P. accredited by NAAC, Bangalore and our B.Pharm.Program is NBA accredited.
- The institution offers B.Pharm. (4 years), Pharm.D. (6 years), Pharm.D. (PB) (3 years), M.Pharm. (2 years) in six specializations and PhD.
- The college has committed itself to become a centre for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice to strengthen the healthcare of the country.
SVCP Establishment: 1997
SVCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SVCP Affiliated To: AU, Visakhapatnam
SVCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVCP Fee Structure: Rs- 80,000
SVCP Location: Garagaparru Road, Kovvada, Andhra Pradesh 534202
- The College showed multifaceted development since 2006 with B.Pharmacy under the dynamic leadership and management of Sri Chava Ramakrishna Rao, Chairman. M.Pharmacy courses Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology was initiated in 2010 and now the college was rated as one of the Best Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is striving to reach excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research to Face New Challenges To Meet Standards.
- Sri Chava Rama Krishna Rao, Founder & Chairman, is a renowned politician with a broad social outlook, who has worked for the welfare of the society. Visionary Sri Chava Rama Krishna Rao established A.K.R.G. Educational Society and started Degree College in 1988 with the sole aim of providing quality education.
- He possesses a rare sense of Educational Enthusiasm, Financial Wisdom and practical plan of action and established the AKRG to provide quality education for the rural and poor students who dream of higher education.
- He fascinates the faculty to dedicate themselves for the development of the students and motivate the students with his felicitous suggestions to face the obstacles in life with confidence and to reach the pinnacle of success Within a short span of time, A.K.R.G. Educational Society gained the status of the reputed institution by offering all-important courses like Intermediate, P.G., M.B.A, M.C.A., Engineering, B.PHARMACY and M.PHARMACY. Since its inception, A.K.R.G group has been engaged in producing globally competent professionals and our students have occupied the best position in several reputed organizations and multinational companies.
AKRGCP Establishment: 1996
AKRGCP Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
AKRGCP Affiliated To JNTU KAKINADA
AKRGCP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
AKRGCP Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
AKRGCP Fee Structure: Rs- 39,000
AKRGCP Location: Nallajerla, Andhra Pradesh 534112
- Envisioning New Heights in Pharmacy Education. SVIPS Committed to student-centred Learning, Dedication to Excellence The college management and the Principal have a vision of developing this Institution into a vibrant centre of research activities and according to this Institutions is creating an ambience encouraging the research activity of students and staff.
- The main source of inspiration and guidance to us is Sri Yerra Narayana Swamy M.A., LLB., Ex. M.L.A., Tadepalligudem, who took exceptional care in moulding the college into a model institution. He is the Honorary President of the institution.
SVIPS Establishment: 2005
SVIPS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
SVIPS Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
SVIPS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
SVIPS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
SVIPS Fee Structure: Rs- 45,000
SVIPS Location: Pedatadepalli, West Godavari, Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh 534101
- JOGAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES shall strive to be an outstanding institution of excellence ever in teaching and research through assured high-quality value-based education to all through various modes to meet the global changes.
- Our mission is to provide technical education to the students with rural backgrounds and give exposure to them beyond their regular curriculum so that they become enlightened individuals, improving the living standards of their families, organization and society.
JITS Establishment: 2007
JITS Accreditations: PCI, AICTE
JITS Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
JITS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
JITS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
JITS Fee Structure: Rs-35,000
JITS Location: Kalagampudi-534268, Andhra Pradesh
Nova Educational Society (NES) was formed in the year 1998 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists with the sole aim of providing Quality Education, both to the Urban and Rural populace in the state of Andhra Pradesh (now AP and Telangana).
NGC Establishment: 1998
NGC Accreditations: AICTE
NGC Affiliated To: JNTU KAKINADA
NGC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50% + AP-EAMCET/Entrance Exam
NGC Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with intermediate 50% will be eligible.
NGC Fee Structure: Rs- 35,000
NGC Location: Tangellamudi, Eluru Mandal, W. G. District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Top Campus Recruiters:
Cipla, Reddy’s Laboratories, Lupin, Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Intas Pharma, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute, Mankind
The above-mentioned colleges are Top and best B Pharm colleges in West Godavari with best facilities and best placement records. So please bookmark this Website and share the article among your friends and family.