Top Fifteen Architecture Colleges In Pune
Architecture is the branch of planning and designing structures. The demand for architects is always high as they create the basic plan before the execution. Architects design the structure on either paper or using digital media to show the virtual design of the structure. Bachelor of architecture is one of the leading design courses in India.
The basic eligibility for the students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in architecture is intermediate or plus with a minimum of 50% from the recognized board. Every Maharashtra Government conducts an entrance exam for all the undergraduate courses entrance for B.arch is one among them. The common entrance exam for B.arch is MHA-CET in which students have to score the qualifying marks and should clear the cutoff marks to get admission to the desired college.
Pune, India has many best and top architecture colleges which are available for students to join. These top colleges provide top-class facilities for the students to look into. These top institutes provide campus placements for the pass out graduates. Below is the list of the top fifteen architecture colleges in Pune and details regarding them.
1.SINHGAD COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE – [SCOA], PUNE
- The Sinhgad College of Architecture (SCOA) came to life in the year 2000-2001 for nurturing the creative skills of talented students. To set their minds free and imagination soaring, the course is conducted in the picturesque locale of a hilltop. Experienced, qualified and expert faculty members, comprehensive syllabus and extensive facilities add tremendous value in enhancing the students’ knowledge and creative flair to ensure all-round development of students by organizing seminars, workshops, tours and other extracurricular activities all year round.
- The Sinhgad College of Architecture is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. Also, it is affiliated with the University of Pune. All the norms prescribed by the University are strictly adhered to and joint efforts are made continuously to improve the level of education.
- Architecture is a part of the overall culture and cannot exist in a vacuum. To develop the budding architects on excellent lines, it is, therefore, necessary to go BEYOND THE CLASSROOM and give wider exposure to the students. With this objective in mind, extra classes, guest lectures and workshops are arranged after the regular college hours at no extra charge
- The Sinhgad College of Architecture, in a short span of 12 years since its inception, has achieved the status of one of the top ten colleges in India. Our students have bagged many awards at the national level competitions in academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular activities. The college believes in the overall development of the students to make them competitive in the globalised world today, by providing excellent infrastructure, faculty and a conducive teaching-learning environment
SCOA Establishment: 2000
SCOA Accreditations: AICTE
SCOA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
SCOA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
SCOA Fee Structure: Rs 1.25 Lakhs
SCOA Location: Survey No 44/1, Sinhgad Road, Vadgaon Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
2.MIT ART, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY – [MITADT], PUNE
- MIT Art Design and Technology University has been making concerted efforts to leaping a world-class education. It is amongst the leading Government recognized Private University within the ambit of the renowned MIT Group of Institutions, Pune. MIT ADT University is a multi-disciplinary university that is famous for its sprawling lush green campus of 125 acres and picturesque location, spanning over the large area of 125 acres. University is the manifestation of the serenity of Mother Nature and aesthetically built on the banks of the Mula-Mutha river.
- The University is driven by the vision of delivering world-class value-based education and Holistic development of the student’s personality, enabling them to transform themselves into Future Global Leaders.
- The courses being offered are strategically planned and meticulously designed given the expectations and requirements of the industries. Our course curriculum and pedagogy are more focused on giving complete Industrial exposure and hands-on practical experience to our students and developing industrial leaders out of them. Currently, 2800 + students are enrolled in the MIT ADT University every year which is well equipped with adequate infrastructural facilities.
- MIT ADT University had won several accolades in the recent past including the “Best Campus Award” by ASSOCHAM in 2017 and Best Private State University in India Award in 2018.
- Twenty plus credits are given for campus to corporate transformation and involvement of separate schools like MITSHD and MIT SCIL where they play a key role in the transformation of their personality and imparting the right skill-sets which are required in the corporate.
MITADT Establishment: 2015
MITADT Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
MITADT Affiliated To Private University
MITADT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
MITADT Fee Structure: Rs 1.70 Lakhs
MITADT Location: Railway station, Solapur – Pune Hwy, near Bharat Petrol Pump, Loni Kalbhor, Maharashtra 412201
3.MARATHWADA MITRA MANDAL’S COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE [MMMCA], PUNE
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Architecture (MMCOA) is the first unaided, well established and most prestigious private institute of architecture in Maharashtra established in 1985. MMCOA is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University and is recognized by the Council of Architecture and All India Council for Technical Education. Along with the focus on core academics, the college also takes care of the overall personality development of the students. The students are motivated to actively participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. They have brought many laurels to the institute in the events such as the National Association of Students of Architecture (NASA).
- MMCOA Situated in the heart of the city with a convenient and prime location with a thriving educational environment around and all amenities and facilities. Consistent first preference for F. Y. B. Arch. admissions are given to the institute by all Maharashtra, OMS, NRI and foreign students due to the reputation of the institute.
- Senior and experienced visiting faculty for specialised subjects are associated with the institute from Pune & Mumbai. Location is most suitable for extension activities like site visits, seminars, etc, which are organized by the institute & professional bodies. Consistent university top rankers and active ex-students with over 150 students established all over the world.
MMMCA Establishment: 1985
MMMCA Accreditations: AICTE
MMMCA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
MMMCA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
MMMCA Fee Structure: Rs 1.71 Lakhs
MMMCA Location: 202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
4.MINERVA COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AMBI [MCA], PUNE
- Established in the year 2010 on the Hillside of Talegaon MIDC area in Pune to contribute to society in the stream of art and education. The trust looks forward to serving society by providing excellent education facilities to create world-renowned professionals.
- The trustees of the trust are established individuals with both knowledge and experience. To fulfil the aim, Minerva College of Architecture was established in the year 2010.
- Spread over 3 acres in the picturesque location of Talegaon, Minerva College of Architecture is equipped with state-of-the-art studios, workshops, digital multimedia classrooms, laboratories and a library. The Institution’s Structure reflects on the architectural, design and aesthetic knowledge and values that we teach.
- Apart from Architecture we also focus on sports and various other extra-curricular activities for the versatile development of our students.
- Minerva offers a full 5-years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Degree Course and is approved by the Council of Architecture, Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
MCA Establishment: 2010
MCA Accreditations: COA
MCA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
MCA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
MCA Fee Structure: Rs 96,000
MCA Location: Ambi, Talegaon Dabhade, MIDC Road, near Xrbia Smart City, Maval, Pune, Maharashtra 410507
5.SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY – [SIU], PUNE
- Symbiosis International (Deemed University) is a multi-disciplinary university offering its students and faculty a vibrant learning ecosystem designed around its multi-cultural and innovative ethos. Established in 1971 by Prof. Dr S.B. Mujumdar, it is a ‘home away from home’ for International students. The Institution is based on the principles of Vedic thought of “World as One Family”.The University’s name fittingly captures the quintessence of the relationship with International students; a mutually beneficial bond between India and the International student community. Symbiosis is committed to building international understanding by offering quality education and is resplendent for the activities and students of more than 85 countries.
- Today the university has 37 Constituents, 7 Research Centres, 9 Support departments and 11 Departments of Skills & Continuing Education across four states and 6 cities in India. All the university campuses epitomize the Symbiosis vision, ‘Promoting International Understanding through Quality Education’ and are a beehive of international students from all across the globe, being privy to Indian culture and hospitality.
- The University was given “Deemed to be University” status by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2002. Symbiosis International (Deemed University)offers doctoral, postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes in Law, Management, Computer Studies, Health Sciences, Media & Communication, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering and Architecture & Design. The University has been awarded Category-I status by UGC and an ‘A’ grade by NAAC with a score of 3.58 on 4. In the residential campuses category, Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has been ranked #1 in the country in the ‘Swachh Campus Rankings 2018’, #43by NIRF 2020in India under the Universities Category, #109 in BRICS QS World ranking 2018-19, and is the only Indian university to have received the Asia Pacific Quality Label.
SIU Establishment: 2002
SIU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
SIU Affiliated To Deemed to be University
SIU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
SIU Fee Structure: Rs 32,000
SIU Location: Lavale, Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
6.MCE SOCIETY’S ALLANA COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE [MCE], PUNE
- Architecture is one of the four professions recognized by the Education -Ministry in India along with Medicine, Law and Chartered Accountancy.
- It is not just designing; making layouts and getting them sanctioned by local authorities, but is an art of creating spaces: spaces that are built and unbuilt, spaces that create an environment appropriate for the required use. The role of the architect lies in not only planning for a specific activity in such a space but also making the space interesting, inviting, imposing and comfortable.
- Creativity and visualization being the prime aspect of the architect, he also needs to have an updated knowledge of how to bring his imagination to physical existence on the earth.
- At M.C.E. Society’s Allana College of Architecture, we train young creative minds to become skilled professionals who are sensitive to the surroundings and needs of the community.
- The M.C.E. Society established the Allana College of Architecture in 1999. The college is indebted to Mr Abdul Razzak Allana & the Late Mr Hussain Allana for their generous donations.
- The College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Council of Architecture of India (New Delhi), Director of Technical Education Maharashtra State and is affiliated with the University of Pune.
MCE Establishment: 1999
MCE Accreditations: AICTE
MCE Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
MCE Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
MCE Fee Structure: Rs 1.65 Lakhs
MCE Location: Azam Campus, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
7.DR. BHANUBEN NANAVATI COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE FOR WOMEN – [BNCA], PUNE
- MKSSS’s Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, founded in 1994 under the able leadership of Mr Avinash Wardekar and Principal Dr Anurag Kashyap, with the generous donation of Rs. 90 lakhs given by Late Mr Mahendrabhai Nanavati has a glorious historical background of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Sanstha, Pune, founded in 1896, with the main mission of uplifting the social, educational, financial and spiritual conditions of women and widows, making them confident and self-reliant. The institute is conceived as a multidisciplinary centre of learning where architectural education is considered a total personality development program.
- It offers Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch), Master of Architecture (MArch) and Doctorate programs (PhD) under Savitribai Phule Pune University. It was evolved in essence to ensure quality education and it has maintained this agenda to the present day. This institute has been established with a futuristic approach and idealism towards architectural education.
- Endowed with an excellent infrastructure, motivating faculty and a great tradition of empowering women through education for the last 114 years, we are committed to establish and enhance the importance and role of women in the challenging field of Architecture, Interior Design, Digital Architecture, Environmental Architecture and Landscape Architecture, as well as Doctorate in Architecture. We have always been at the forefront and in pace with the latest technological development. It is our dream, that keeps us motivated, to make our campus a hub of Architectural education and experimentation. We are therefore forever keen to introduce as many courses as possible to our students.
- We also believe that ‘life is larger than all other disciplines of education put together and our mission is ‘to produce excellent professionals, with a complete personality who can do justice to all aspects of life, besides developing into good human beings.
BNCA Establishment: 1994
BNCA Accreditations: COA, AICTE, NAAC GRADE B
BNCA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
BNCA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
BNCA Fee Structure: Rs 1.8 Lakhs
BNCA Location: Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s, Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women, BNCA Campus, Karve Nagar, Pune 411052, India
8.AJEENKYA DY PATIL UNIVERSITY – [ADYPU], PUNE
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University offers the best undergraduate and postgraduate programs in unique areas, linked to exemplary ‘ADYPU Student Experience’, which is supported by excellent facilities and highly motivated teaching Staff
- We apply innovative thinking across our activities, now and for the future. We continue to develop effective capabilities to respond flexibly and quickly to the changes by employing innovative solutions to our internal processes as well as external offerings.
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune has been established under Maharashtra Govt. Act of 2015 of the Government of Maharashtra.
- Our mission is to graduate well-educated students who are prepared to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, increasingly complex world, and to contribute to the betterment of the world. We aim to contribute to the creation of Innovation oriented Indian society. The aim is to develop new solutions that elevate the quality of life for every Indian by utilizing the new knowledge created.
ADYPU Establishment: 2015
ADYPU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
ADYPU Affiliated To Private University
ADYPU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
ADYPU Fee Structure: Rs 2 Lakhs
ADYPU Location: Ajeenkya DY Patil University Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, District Pune – 412105, Maharashtra, India
9.BHARATI VIDYAPEETH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE – [BVCA], PUNE
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’s (BVDU) College of Architecture is an institute dedicated to providing quality professional education in the field of Architecture. We impart to our students the knowledge and specific skills necessary to lead successful lives and to grow into positions of influence and leadership in their profession.
- In the past two decades, the college has contributed to the field architecture by preparing several students to become successful professionals, as well as faculty research and community involvement. A large proportion of more than 700 undergraduate and more than 100 post-graduate are successful professionals, and a significant number have also pursued higher degree research.
- The College has introduced a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for M. Arch. in 2014-15. For the undergraduate program, the syllabus revised to include CBCS in 2015 and is being implemented beginning in the summer semester of 2015. Since 2012, a PhD program has also been initiated to promulgate research in the field of sustainable architecture. The college has taken initiatives in virtual education program (since 2012) and Pilot Finishing School (since 2014).
- The College is part of BVDU’s beautiful 72-acre campus located at Dhankawadi in Pune. The campus has several other institutions from fine arts to medicine that provide an interdisciplinary exchange. Campus amenities include hostels, banking, hospitals, health centre, gymnasium and playground, and canteens.
BVCA Establishment: 1994
BVCA Accreditations: COA
BVCA Affiliated To BVDU, PUNE
BVCA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
BVCA Fee Structure: Rs 1 Lakh
BVCA Location: No. 32, Chandrabhaga Nagar Rd, Akshay Nagar, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
10.DR DY PATIL COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AKURDI, PUNE
- Dr D. Y. Patil College of Architecture has been established in the year 2000. The college is run by Dr D. Y. Patil Pratishthan, which has set up multiple centres of educational excellence in Pune, Mumbai and Kolhapur. The Institute strongly believes that world-class education is the stepping-stone to progress.
- With a long-standing commitment towards quality teaching and learning, the Institute has nurtured values that go into the making of successful careers. Reiterating excellence with every incoming batch, the Institute stands tall with its undeterred commitment to deliver better. Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the Institute always encourages individuals to think, question, explore and apply their well-honed minds to scale newer heights of success. The Institute believes in imparting education that’ll build world-class citizens of tomorrow.
- Dr D. Y. Patil college of Architecture fosters a positive environment for Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff and Students to meet the emerging challenges which stimulate the desire to collaborate and change the world. Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Architecture, a gem of an Institution has completed a decade & is budding with young & energetic talent creating a mark in this grand galaxy of homes of higher learning. Here architecture means not merely a science & construction of the building but it will be open vistas of ideas & ideals. It is indeed a centre of fusion between creativity &utility. It has been bringing out the best talents in the field of housing, modern living & other aspects essential for better community life & will continue to do so in the future
DYPSA Establishment: 2000
DYPSA Accreditations: AICTE
DYPSA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
DYPSA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
DYPSA Fee Structure: Rs 92,000
DYPSA Location: Dr D. Y. Patil Educational Complex, Ravet Village Road, Sector 29, Nigadi Pradhikaran, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra 411044
11.DR. DY PATIL SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE CHARHOLI [DYPSA], PUNE
- Dr D Y Patil, a Padmashree recipient, and former Governor of the Indian States of Bihar, Tripura and West Bengal is the founder of the D Y Patil Group. In the realm of education and healthcare in the state of Maharashtra, one name stands out like a shining beacon, that of Dr D Y Patil. His vision, dedication and passion have been indelibly influenced, by his wisdom and generosity and have left several benchmarks, be it in the schools for imparting basic education or institutes for higher learning
- His regard and respect for traditional values and openness to modern ideas blended perfectly with his admirable personality. The Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology in Navi Mumbai established two decades ago and the Krish Vigyan Kendra in Kohlapur bear testimony to his chosen causes. Amongst the hundred and over institutes founded by him, the Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth is virtually the jewel in his crown.
- The Mission of the School is to lead architectural education, foster research in Architecture and prepare students for successful & innovative practice.
- The program seeks to fill identified gaps by providing quality education based on research and inquiry underlined by ethics, to promote excellence in Architectural practice, demonstrate engagement with the environment and community planning and instil life-long learning habits
DYPSA Establishment: 2011
DYPSA Accreditations: AICTE
DYPSA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
DYPSA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
DYPSA Fee Structure: Rs 1.23 Lakhs
DYPSA Location: Dr D. Y. Patil Knowledge City Charoli, Dr DY Patil Rd, 2nd Campus, Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra 412105
12.INDIRA COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN – [ICAD], PUNE
- This institute was established with a futuristic approach to Architecture with a reminiscence of historic heritage. To attain this; took fine academicians, management and visionaries from the professional field all over India with acute vision and mission; set by drawing inspiration from Arya Chanakya, the legendary reformer, visionary and leadership guru whose expertise transformed Chandragupta Maurya into a revolutionary leader. The belief in his principles has given us the insight to develop technocrats and leaders of tomorrow who will contribute to Rashtra Aradhana (building the nation).
- ICAD was established in March 2015, under the charismatic leadership of Dr Tarita Shankar, to provide top-quality graduate and postgraduate education in the field of Architecture. Confident and enthusiastic in working with information and ideas with technical skills to transform objects from 2D to 3D. Responsible for creating spaces, responsive to the environment and respect people of all cultures and background. Innovative construction technologies with skills and tools for new and future challenges. Develop a sense of visualization with models, graphic language of communication and presentation techniques.
ICAD Establishment: 2015
ICAD Accreditations: COA, AICTE
ICAD Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
ICAD Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
ICAD Fee Structure: Rs 1.50 Lakhs
ICAD Location: S.No. 85/5-B, 85/6D/1 and 85/6D/2 Old Mumbai Road, Old Mumbai – Pune Hwy, Tathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
13.TRINITY COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE – [TCOA], PUNE
- Trinity College of Architecture is a part of KJ’s Educational Institute which is situated at the foothills of scenic Sahyadri of the Western Ghats and beautifully landscaped in 110 Acres. the college has been established in 2015 which offers a 5 year integrated graduate course leading to the degree of Bachelor in architecture is B.Arch the course is designed and detailed as per the norms of the Council of Architecture(COA) New Delhi and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- We strive to better our students through educational experiences both in and out of the classroom. KJ College Of Architecture aims to create a haven where students feel safe to tackle their fears and accomplish all of their goals. We offer a variety of services designed to help students be the best version of themselves while having fun along the way
TCOA Establishment: 2015
TCOA Accreditations: COA
TCOA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
TCOA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
TCOA Fee Structure: Rs 1.27 Lakhs
TCOA Location: Saswad road, Kondhwa Annexe, Yewalewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411048
14.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – [COEP], PUNE
- The college was one of the first few colleges established by the British to serve the Indian subcontinent. The foundation stone of the new college was laid by the Governor of Bombay, Sir Bartle Frere, who was to become the Vice-Chancellor of the University, on 5 August 1865. In June of the following year, Theodore Cooke M.A. was appointed the Principal. He went on to hold the office for the next 28 years.
- Initially, it was started on 16 December 1854, to train public works department (PWD) officials and was housed in three bungalows as the ‘Poona Engineering and Mechanical School’ to train subordinate officers for carrying out public works like buildings, dams, canals, railways and bridges. In July 1857, Henry Coke was given charge of the institute. Admission was open to all, irrespective of nationality or caste. Good proficiency in English and basic knowledge of Mathematics were a prerequisite for getting admitted to the institute. The process of admission required that the aspiring candidate applies to the nearest government English school, to whom the entrance examination papers were handed over. The headmaster would take the examination on a date deemed convenient to him and submit the answer sheets to Henry Coke, the in-charge of the mechanical school. After examining the papers, Coke would notify the headmaster of the school with the names of candidates who were deemed fit for admission. Scholarships of ₹ 6 were offered per month after a period of six months of training in the mechanical school for fifteen students. The courses offered included Mathematics, Drawing, Surveying and levelling, building and construction and setting out works on the ground. The course would run for a period of two years.
- Later on, in the year 1864, the school became the “Poona Civil Engineering College”. The number of courses was increased to include forestry and agricultural subjects, which led to its name being changed to Poona College of Science. The college was inaugurated at the new premises on 5 August 1865, at the hands of then-governor Sir Bertel Ferre. It started a course in licensed and civil engineering (LCE) and trained masons and overseers. Later it secured affiliation to Bombay University. The course was revised in 1886 and the minimum criteria required for admission was raised from Matriculation to the then Previous Examination.
- In 1909, the LCE was converted into the BE degree and the first batch of students passed out in 1912. The name ‘Government college of engineering, Pune’ was taken up only in 1911. All non-engineering courses were stopped by 1911, transferring the Bachelor of Science degree to the Science Institute of Bombay and subsequently in the year 1911, the name was changed to the “Government College of Engineering, Poona”.
- The institution was initially affiliated to the University of Bombay (now Mumbai) for a degree of Licentiate in Civil Engineering known as LCE in 1858. The certificate course was converted into a degree course and the first class of the Bachelor of Engineering degree graduated in the year 1912. After the University of Poona (now Savitribai Phule Pune University) was established in 1948, the college became affiliated with the new university. In 1968, the three-year degree was extended to 4 years constituting 8 semesters.
- In 2003, the institute was granted complete autonomy by the State Government of Maharashtra, thus giving it the freedom to set its own curriculum and manage its own finances With permanent affiliation to the Savitribai Phule Pune University, the institute now is an autonomous engineering school. This has been the biggest change as far as pedagogy at COEP is concerned. The following years have seen a multitude of positive changes in administration and academic strategies. Many of these have been responsible for the growing innovation in the project work of college students. The institute contends that its autonomy now grants it greater flexibility in dynamically changing its syllabus to suit the changing needs of the industry. (Source: Wikipedia)
COEP Establishment: 1854
COEP Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
COEP Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
COEP Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
COEP Fee Structure: as per the Govt norms
COEP Location: Wellesley Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
15.ANANTRAO PAWAR COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE – [APCOA], PUNE
- Akhil Bhartiya Maratha Shikshan Parishad (A.B.M.S Parishad) is an educational trust founded by a team of renowned educationists and social reformers. It was established in 1907 to serve the downtrodden masses owing to “Bahujan Hitay, Bahujan Sukhay”.
- In the first half of the 20th century, A.B.M.S. Parishad made a commendable contribution of awakening and inspiring the masses who were deprived of education for generations. Owing to its inspiration, a large number of educational institution established throughout Maharashtra.
- Outside Maharashtra A.B.M.S Parishad draws its inspiration from Mahatma Phule, Rajashri Shahu Maharaj, the Ruler of Kolhapur, and Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar who fought for economic, social, and political justice and advocated empowerment of economically and socially disadvantaged section of the society.
APCOA Establishment: 2014
APCOA Accreditations: COA
APCOA Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
APCOA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+MHT CET
APCOA Fee Structure: Rs 1.14 Lakhs
APCOA Location: S.No.103, Shahu College Campus, Parvati Ramana, Parvati Hills, Parvati Paytha, Pune, Maharashtra 411009
These are the basic details for a student to know about Top fifteen architecture colleges in Pune and if you find the article please do share the article with your friends and family and bookmark Graduatesengine.com for further education-related articles.