Top Fifteen Engineering Colleges in Delhi
Engineering is needed for human advancement and it always has been. Engineers have been working for thousands of years in developing the new ground defying the laws of physics and developing devices that have alarmed the present world. From smartphones to space communications and from building plannings to executions, health industry engineers have shaped the way our universe runs and innovation is the core of everything and they find innovative solutions for every difficult problem. Engineering is one of the leading and top courses in India as many students aspire to become an engineer after the completion of intermediate. India has many best and top colleges to study engineering. Delhi, India being the capital of India and had also played a crucial in Indian history has a few of the top and best engineering colleges. India’s major government offices run from Delhi, India.
Is engineering the best career option?
As the question is regarding the best career option, yes if your interests lie in science and technology then engineering will be the right choice as it is a science and technology linked stream which deals with technology associated curriculum and improves its academics to new adopting advancements and discoveries in science-related. Need for engineers is progressing day by day as new technology emerges in the global market. Demand for engineers is also increasing.
To shine as the best engineer, engineering college which we study also plays a major role because not every college provides the best guidance to the students and one of the main infrastructures of the college like labs, e-classes, Journals, library, e-library, Internet etc and encourage for startups and guidance and training on how to secure a job in campus recruitment all these can only be found only in the top and best engineering colleges as they have experience and best faculty.
Doing engineering in Delhi worth it?
Delhi, India has top engineering colleges out of which India’s prestigious engineering college IIT- Delhi and state-sponsored universities with top-class facilities for graduates. Top IT companies have their branches in Delhi. The graduate who wants to study in Delhi has a wide range of opportunities in both education and employment. Below this article, there is a list of Top Fifteen engineering colleges in Delhi which gives insights on college.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research, and development in science, engineering, and technology in India.
- Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its academic policy, to conduct its examinations, and to award its degrees
- Centre of excellence on smart technology-enabled manufacturing
- Desmi centre of excellence on waste to wealth
- Industry consortium on artificial intelligence
IITD Establishment: 1961
IITD Accreditations: MHRD, UGC
IITD Affiliated To AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY
IITD Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Advanced
IITD Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
IITD Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
IITD Fee Structure: Rs-2.25 Lakh
IITD Location: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016.
IITD Placements: Mastercard, Uber, Microsoft, Societe Generale, Denso, Japan, TSMC, Taiwan, HCL, Flipkart, C-Dot, EXL, IBM, Qualcomm among top recruiters.
- Jamia Millia Islamia is an “A” grade Central University accredited by NAAC and is an ensemble of a multi-layered educational system which covers all aspects of schooling, undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- University is spread over a land of 239 acres. Almost 21000 students are admitted in about 270 programs excluding over ~5000 school students. Foreign students are about 1.6% of the total strength. 32% Female students and 68%male students are studying on the campus. This year 1348 students were awarded Merit/Central/Sponsored Scholarship, out of which 764 were female students.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and California State University, Sacramento, USA.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and King Abdulaziz Foundation, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and the University of Tehran, I.R. Iran.
JMIU Establishment: 1920
JMIU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
JMIU Affiliated To CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
JMIU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
JMIU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
JMIU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
JMIU Fee Structure: Rs-10,800
JMIU Location: Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, India.
JMIU Placements: SpringBoard, Adobe Systems, Innovaccer Analytics Pvt Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services (Digital), Innovaccer Analytics Pvt Ltd, HSBC Technology, Siemens Ltd, Tata Consultancy Service (TCS), Wipro Technologies, Value Labs, Mahindra Comviva, Samsung R & D, Anglo-Eastern Ship Management, SpringBoard, Byju’s — Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd, Hindustan Times Digital, Ank Aaha Technologies, Cummins India Limited, Stepping Cloud, L & T Construction, Think Future Technologies Pvt. Ltd., EXL Services, Newgen, Escorts Group, Specialist Engineering Services Ltd., Zia Semiconductors Limited, ZS Associate, Accenture, Genpact, Schneider Electric, Tata Communication Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Projects, RDC Concrete, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Jamna Auto Industries Ltd., Aquagreen Engineering, Simon India, Search Precise, EDF Group, Ramboll, Progility Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Delhi Technological University is a non-affiliated teaching and Research University at Delhi to achieve excellence in engineering Technology cement and allied areas and matters connected therewith or incidental Burrito thereto.
- The institution started its functioning at the historic Kashmere Gate campus as a follow up of the Wood and Abott Committee Report of 1938.
- In 1952, the college was affiliated with the University of Delhi and started formal Degree level programs.
- 2018, DTU was ranked 5th by Times and 7th by India Today respectively among all Engineering Institutions in India
- In 2019, has been ranked 34th, 47th, and 71th in Engineering, University, and Overall Categories respectively by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
DTU Establishment: 1941
DTU Accreditations: UGC, NBA
DTU Affiliated To State University
DTU Eligibility & Admission:10+2 + JEE Main
DTU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
DTU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
DTU Fee Structure: Rs-1.66 Lakh
DTU Location: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, DL – 42, India.
DTU Placements: Amazon, Bain & Company India Private Limited, Bank of America, S&P Capital IQ, D. E. Shaw India Private Limited, Ernst & Young, Flipkart, Genpact, IBM, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL), Maruti Suzuki, Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd., Schlumberger, Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Google, HDFC Bank, ITC, Microsoft, Samsung, Sandisk, TCS, UBS, American Express, Bank of India, Citi Bank, Apollo Tyres, Honeywell, Hyundai Motors, LG Electronics, HCL Info System, Nelco, Continental Device India Limited (CDIL), Aircel, ING Vysya Bank, Ogilvy & Mather, GODREJ Pvt. Ltd, Panasonic India, Samsung Electronics, Tribal Fusion R&D Pvt Ltd – ( Exponential ), Asian Paints, UnitedHealth Group, Kotak Securities, Axis Bank, Bloomberg, Dabur India Ltd., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Apple, Air India, A.T. Kearney, Paytm, Uber, Mastercard, Willis Towers Watson, HSBC, McKinley & Rice Creativity.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007)
- The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- QS Ranking has ranked IIIT, 48 in QS Ranking India, 2019, and 192 in BRICS Region, 2019.
IIIT Establishment: 2008
IIIT Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
IIIT Affiliated To: State University
IIIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
IIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
IIIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
IIIT Fee Structure: Rs-1.75 Lakh
IIIT Location: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III (Near Govind Puri Metro Station) New Delhi, India – 110020.
IIIT Placements: Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Directi, IBM Research, TCS Research, Adobe, Myntra, Tower Research, SanDisk, Qualcomm, NXP Semiconductors among top recruiters.
- NSUT received a rank of 6th in the latest DataQuest-CMR T-School survey of 2015. The survey ranked the Top 25 Government T-Schools of India across various categories and calculated a composite score out of 100 for each institute.
- The Best Institute Award (The BhartiyaVidyaBhawan National Award) was conferred to NSUT by the Indian Society for Technical Association (ISTE), 2002 for having the best overall performance in the field of technical education.
- NSUT was also declared the ‘Capital Pride’ by the Government of Delhi through a half-page advertisement in all national newspapers in 2003. Additionally, it has been enlisted in the top 100 engineering institutions all over the world by the NARIC survey, UK.
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) is a seat of higher technical education in India. Prof. Jai Prakash Saini is the Founder Vice-Chancellor of Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), New Delhi.
NSUT Establishment: 1983
NSUT Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC
NSUT Affiliated To: AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY
NSUT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
NSUT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
NSUT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
NSUT Fee Structure: Rs-1.90 Lakh
NSUT Location: Academic Section NSUT Sector 3 Dwarka New Delhi-110078.
NSUT Placements: Deloitte, JPMC, Reliance Industries, Aakash Institute, DeShaw, KPMG, Reliance Jio, Acceletrade, Directi, Kritikal Solutions, RNF Technologies, Accenture, Droom Technology,Kronos, Rockstand Digital, Accolite, dunnhumby, Lares Softech, Rockwell Automation, Adobe, Endeavor Careers, , Lenskart, Round One, Akosha Tech, Epic, LexInnova, Samsung, Amazon India, Ernst Young, Libsys, SAP, Labs, Amdocs, Evalueserve, Limeroad, Sapient, AmiTech, Evolphin, LinkedIn, Saurashtra Cement Ltd., Aricent, EXL Service, Lochbridge, Secure Meters, Arm, Expedia, Mahindra Comviva, Shopclues, Aspiring Minds, Exponential, MakeMyTrip, Sigmoid Analytics, Avanti, Firstouch, MAQ Software, SIS ,Prosegur, Axtria Fiserv, Maruti Suzuki, Snapdeal, BAIN Capability Center, Flipkart, Mckinsey Sokrati, Barclays, Fractal Analytics, Media Guru, SportsWave, BCG, Frankly, Mentor Graphics, Stratbeans Consulting, Bechtel, Freescale, Microsoft, Success Factors , Belzabar, Fujikura Ltd, Mobikwik, Sumologic, Bharti Airtel, Groupon, MoldedBits, Sun Route, Bhavna Software, Futures First, Monotype, Tata Consultancy Services, Bombardier, Gluebomb, Muller Martini India, TCIL, Boston Con. Group, Google, Mu-Sigma, Teach For India, BPCL, GoZoop, My Smart, Price, teamLab Inc., 26Brother Industries, Grail Research, Mykaarma ,Technip, Buzzyears Inc, hCentive Technology, Nagarro Software, Texas Instruments, Cadence, Hcl Technologies, Nestle India, The Smart Cube, Cashkaro.com, HealthifyMe, Newgen Software, ThoughtWorks, C-DOT, Healthkart, Nomura Services India, Towers, Watson India, CenturyLink, Hero MotoCorp, NowFloats, TRAI, CFBI, Hike, Nvidia Graphics, Triune Energy, Channelplay, Housing, Octro, Unicommerce Solutions, Cisco Systems, IBM, Oracle, UnitedHealth Group, ClearTax, ICF International, Pagalguy, VISA Click Labs, IGL, PayTm, Walmart India, Cocubes ,Indus Valley Partners ,Payu India, WeMark , Codenation, Infibeam ,Polaris, Westline Ship Pvt. Ltd., Commvault Systems, InfoEdge India Ltd., Polestar, Whirlpool, CouponDunia, Informatica, PwC, Wipro Limited, Creating Values, Infosys Limited, Q3 Technologies, WizeCommerce, CuisineLinks, InOpen Technologies, RBS, Zostel, Cvent India Pvt. Ltd., Jabong, Recruit Group ,ZS Associates.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the first university established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
- It is a teaching and affiliating University with the explicit objective of facilitating and promoting “studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with a focus on professional education, for example, engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”
- To serve the broad purposes for which the University was established, it set out its statements of Vision, Mission and Quality Policy.
- The University has not only been able to earn the best of national accreditations, educational awards and acquire stringent certifications – UGC’s recognition under Section 2 (f) and 12 (b); Graded as ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore; ISO 9001 : 2000 first in 2008 and upgraded later to ISO 9001 : 2008 in 2009; and Recertified again in February, 2011 up to February, 2014; attaining AIU’s Status of Regular Membership in November, 2008; Categorization of the University by Dun & Bradstreet as ‘Decide with Confidence’ in its publication titled, ‘Universities of India 2008′; selected among 250 Top Educational Institutes in India for the Grand Book on Education, titled, ‘Star Brands Education 2010′; and, also for an International Award – ‘Platinum Technology Award for Quality and Best Trade Name’ by OMAC – Association Otherways Management & Consulting, Paris, France on December 20, 2010 in Geneva, Switzerland but has also succeeded in making its presence felt both at national and international levels.
GGSIPU Establishment: 1998
GGSIPU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
GGSIPU Affiliated To: State University
GGSIPU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
GGSIPU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
GGSIPU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
GGSIPU Fee Structure: Rs-23,000
GGSIPU Location: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 (India)
GGSIPU Placements: Adobe, Amazon, Genpact, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Deloitte, Google, Microsoft, TCS, Applied Research International Pvt. Ltd (ARI world), Nagarro, HCL Technologies, Amazon Web Services.
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has been upgraded from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology in May 2013 vide Delhi State Legislature Act 9, 2012, as a non-affiliating teaching and research University at Delhi to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, incubation and extension work in emerging areas of professional education among women, with focus on engineering, technology, applied sciences, management and its allied areas to achieve excellence in these and related fields.
- Erstwhile Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT) was established in 1998 by Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Govt of N.C.T of Delhi as the first engineering college for women only. From 2002- 2013, the college remained the first and only constituent college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- The up-gradation of IGIT, already a prestigious college of north India, to University has enabled it to function even more efficiently as a teaching and research centre in various branches of engineering, promoting advancement and dissemination of knowledge and learning among women of the country and to meet the requirement of technically skilled women workforce.
- The objective of the University is to foster industry-relevant research and innovations and empower the women of our country through value-based higher education making them employable, self-reliant, responsible citizens of the country with concern for the environment and society.
IGDTUW Establishment: 1998
IGDTUW Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
IGDTUW Affiliated To: State University
IGDTUW Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
IGDTUW Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
IGDTUW Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
IGDTUW Fee Structure: Rs-88,000
IGDTUW Location: Madrasa Road Opposite St. James Church Kashmere Gate Delhi 110006 India
IGDTUW Placements: Microsoft, IBM, Goldmann Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Amazon, Flipkart, Oracle, TATA MOTORS Hindustan Unilever Limited, Eaton, General Electric, Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd, Yamaha YAMAHA Nestle India, The Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT), Visa Steel, Libsys, Blackstone Group, Sabre Capital, NIIT.
- Jamia Hamdard was inaugurated by Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi on August 01, 1989. In his impressive speech, the Prime Minister lauded the efforts of Hakeem Abdul Hameed in setting up institutions of learning which were emerging in the form of a “Deemed to be University”. He said, “This will enable (the Muslim) minority to go forward and help India to march forward”.
- Contribution of Hakeem Abdul Hameed to promote the cause of education, health and social service was acknowledged by the Government of India in 1965 when he was awarded Padma Shri for his valuable contribution and his personal qualities of sacrifice, devotion and commitment to the cause of education. He was also awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1991. The services rendered by Hakeem Abdul Hameed to the cause of education of Muslims have been acknowledged not only in India but in other countries too.
- Jamia Hamdard was conceived as a seat of higher learning in Unani Medicine, Islamic Studies, Biosciences, Pharmacy, Nursing and other areas of knowledge by its founder as a means of fulfilling the objects of the wakf. Over ten years, Jamia Hamdard has emerged as an outstanding institution of higher learning with distinct and focused academic programmes.
- Graduate programmes in Information Technology and Computer Applications and Post-graduate programmes in Information Technology, Computer Applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy have been started in the last few years. Undergraduate programmes in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy are being introduced from this year. Jamia Hamdard offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes in several disciplines for which advanced facilities are available
JHU Establishment: 1989
JHU Accreditations: MCI, AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
JHUAffiliated To: Deemed to be University
JHU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
JHU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
JHU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
JHU Fee Structure: Rs-1.95 Lakhs
JHU Location: Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi.
JHU Placements: Reliance Industries, Aakash Institute, DeShaw, KPMG, Reliance Jio, Acceletrade, Directi, Kritikal Solutions, RNF Technologies, Accenture, Droom Technology, Kronos, Rockstand Digital, Accolite, dunnhumby, Lares Softech, Rockwell Automation, Adobe, Endeavor Careers, Lenskart, Round One, Akosha Tech, Epic, LexInnova, Samsung, Amazon India, Ernst Young, Libsys, SAP, Labs, Amdocs, Evalueserve, Limeroad, Sapient, AmiTech, Evolphin, LinkedIn, Saurashtra Cement Ltd., Aricent, EXL Service, Lochbridge, Secure Meters, Arm, Expedia, Mahindra Comviva, Shopclues, Aspiring Minds, Exponential, MakeMyTrip, Sigmoid Analytics, Avanti.
- AIACTR is functioning from its Campus located at Geeta Colony, East Delhi. The Institute has an area of 8.5acres at Geeta colony in which a State-of-Art Campus with ultra-modern facilities and lush green ambience all around is built.
- The foundation stone of the new campus was laid by the Honorable Chief Minister of Delhi Mrs Sheila Dixit on 24th May 2006. The campus was built in a record time of 18 months by the PWD. The College is having facilities like Centralized Air- Conditioning, RO System, lush green playground, Rain harvesting system, nursery etc.
- Details At Present Delhi has various reputed Engineering Institutes like IIT, DCE, NSIT and Govt. / Private Institutes affiliated to GGSIP University. To cater to the needs of technical education due to the growth of manpower, AIACTR was started in 2001 with 30 intakes each in ECE and CSE branches. One batch has already passed during 2005 with excellent campus placement, it is envisaged that more technical manpower will be required.
- Due to the high growth of population, several MultiNational Companies have come up in and around Delhi. To cater to the needs of these industries large technical manpower is required.
AIACTR Establishment: 2001
AIACTR Accreditations: AICTE
AIACTR Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
AIACTR Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + IPU CET
AIACTR Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
AIACTR Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
AIACTR Fee Structure: Rs-38,000
AIACTR Location: Geeta Nagar, Delhi-110031.
AIACTR Placements: Amazon India, Ernst Young, Libsys, SAP, Labs, Amdocs, Evalueserve, Limeroad, Sapient, AmiTech, Evolphin, LinkedIn, Saurashtra Cement Ltd., Aricent, EXL Service, Lochbridge, Secure Meters, Arm, Expedia.
- Given the national and international scenario of the growing demand of qualified technical personnel in different streams of engineering technology and management, Bhartiya Brahmin Charitable Trust in 2005 laid the foundation of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT).
- BPIT is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and the Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory, Delhi. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and offers courses of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), which are approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- BPIT also offers a three years full-time Bachelor of Business Administration program to set the foundation for future managers. The admission is through the Common Entrance Test conducted by GGSIP University.
- The institute is situated at a prime location on Dr K.N. Katju Marg, which separates Sector 11 and Sector 17 in Rohini, North Delhi. Adjacent to BPIT is the MCD Building, which houses Railway Reservation Centre. It is well connected with public transport systems like DTC buses and metro shuttles. Rithala metro station on metro line 1 at distances of 1.5 and the Jahangirpuri metro station near Mukarba chowk (crossing of GT road to Karnal and outer ring road) on metro line 2 are at 4 km, respectively.
BPIT Establishment: 2007
BPIT Accreditations: AICTE
BPIT Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
BPIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + IPU CET
BPIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
BPIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
BPIT Fee Structure: Rs-1.13 Lakh
BPIT Location: Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology PSP-4, Dr KN Katju Marg, Sector 17, Rohini, Sector 17, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110089
BPIT Placements: Sopra Steria, Libsys, Thoughts2binary, Infosys, Newgen, Epam, To The New, Tcs, Deltax, Posterity, Cyber Group, Ajath Infotech, Gemini Solutions, Bitcs, Fareportal, Polestar, Unthinkable Software, Coding Blocks, Quovantis Technology, Cognizant, Ksolves, Motherson Sumi, Flickzee, Bravura Solutions, Ihs Markit, Capgemini.
- Bharati vidyapeeth’s college of engg., New Delhi since its establishment in 1999, has strived to provide the best engineering education to its students through well qualified and dedicated faculty and provision of well equipped modern labs.
- The college affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, BVCOE is steadily striding forward in its quest of establishing itself among the top engineering colleges in North India.
- The vision of the college is to continuously excel and thus coming together enlivens the research themes, creates awareness about upcoming technologies and provide a platform to budding research workers for achieving their rightful place in the scientific community
- The Institute aims to develop a unique academic culture that instils amongst students responsibility and accountability in partnership with parents, business and education communities. The guiding philosophy remains “Social Transformation through Dynamic Education achieved through sound academic and social grounding of students.
BVCOE Establishment: 1999
BVCOE Accreditations: AICTE
BVCOE Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
BVCOE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main / IPU CET
BVCOE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
BVCOE Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
BVCOE Fee Structure: Rs-1.15 Lakhs
BVCOE Location: A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063 (In front of Paschim Vihar East Metro Station)
BVCOE Placements: Airtel, Aricent, AVIZVA, CB&I, DYSON, DXC, E&Y, GLOBAL LOGIC, Mahindra, Indian Navy, Hughes Systique, HSBC, Nagarro, SAPIENT, SAMSUNG, Windmoller & Holscher, ZS, ZYCUS, etc.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology was established in 1999 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society promoted by a group of well-known Industrialists, Businessman, Professionals and Philanthropists to promote quality education in the field of Technology and Management. Since then, MAIT has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical institutes among the private Institutes and has been constantly ranked amongst the top engineering Institutes by DATAQUEST.
- The institute began its first batch of 180 B.Tech. students in 1999 and at present, MAIT offers Bachelor’s Degree in 5 disciplines of Engineering – Computer Science and Engineering (240 students intake), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical and Automation Engineering (180 students intake each) and Mechanical Engineering (60 students intake) and Postgraduate degree in Master of Business Administration (180 students intake). The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- MAIT’s campus comprises of 10 blocks including Admin Block with Wi-Fi connectivity, well equipped modern laboratories, an intellectually stocked Learning Resource Centre with books and E-Resources, Boys Hostel, Gym and Auditorium.
- To build lasting relations with Industries, MAIT invites industries to join hands in fulfilling the social responsibility of imparting industry relevant technical education and training. Its alumni have also distinguished themselves through their achievements in and have been contributing significantly to industry, academics, research, business, government and social domains. The institute continues to work closely with the alumni to enhance its activities through interactions in academic and research programmes.
- The overall environment in the institution is highly conducive for growth and provides a quality learning atmosphere for students that promotes culture, sports, societal contributions, art, self-governance and human values.
MAIT Establishment: 1999
MAIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
MAIT Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
MAIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main / IPU CET
MAIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
MAIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
MAIT Fee Structure: Rs-1.10 Lakh
MAIT Location: Administrative Block, A-24, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology PSP Area, Plot No. 1, Sector-22, Rohini, Delhi-110086 INDIA.
MAIT Placements: Infosys. TCS, Indian Army, Indian Navy, HCL Tech, CSE, Nagaro, Cognizant, Indian Air force, IBM, L&T Info, SAP Lab, Microsoft, New Gen, Accenture, ZS Associates, Ericsson, Aspiring Minds, CMS, ION Trading, Hike MindTree, HackerRank, Mu sigma, SVAM International, Aricent, Copper Mobile, ZS Associates, COMPRO Tech etc.
- This AICTE approved Institute under GGSIP University is ideally located in the Institutional area of Janakpuri, New Delhi. It has a campus spread over eight acres of land with beautiful eco-friendly surroundings. Institute was earlier operating from a four-storey building of 6279 sq.m of built-up area. Recently it has been shifted to a more spacious seven storeyed building with a built-up area of 9660 sq.m
- The institute has over a short period acquired and developed impressive infrastructure, expertise and resources for imparting high-quality engineering education. The institute runs in two shifts – First/Morning shift and Second/Evening shift providing Bachelor of Technology in CSE, IT, ECE and EEE streams.
- The infrastructure consists of well-lit lecture halls, fully furnished labs, seminar halls, staff rooms, a large size playground etc. For the fresh students, there are well-equipped labs for ‘Applied Sciences’, ‘Applied Mechanics’ and ‘Electrical Engg. Lab’ in addition to a well established ‘Workshop’ and a well lit ‘Drawing Hall’.
- The six modern air-conditioned networked computers labs cover the entire range of Computer Science & IT subjects like Software Engg., Network Technology, Mobile Computing, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Computer Graphics, Compiler Construction, Analysis & Design of Algorithms, Interface Programming, Data Structure, DBMS & Object-Oriented Programming. All labs have licensed software such as Visual Studio, .Net 2003, AutoCad 2004, MS Office Professional 2003, Oracle 9i, TASM, Orcad, Windows XP. The software is updated and upgraded frequently as per the requirements and demands of the training. High speed, around–the–clock internet access using a radio link is also available. Students are offered real software projects relating to the current industry requirements to facilitate a smooth transition from academics to the industrial environment.
MSIT Establishment: 2001
MSIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
MSIT Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
MSIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main / IPU CET
MSIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
MSIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
MSIT Fee Structure: Rs-1.15 Lakh
MSIT Location: C-4 Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058.
MSIT Placements: TCS, Indian Army, Indian Navy, HCL Tech, CSE, Nagaro, Cognizant, Indian Air force, IBM, L&T Info, SAP Lab, Microsoft, New Gen, Accenture, ZS Associates, Ericsson, Aspiring Minds, CMS, ION Trading, Hike MindTree, HackerRank, Mu sigma, SVAM International, Aricent, Copper Mobile, ZS Associates.
- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance.
- NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
- The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values. The Institute is imparting holistic education, along with inculcating high moral values in its students.
- NIT Delhi has started its academic session in 2010 with three undergraduate B.Tech degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The academic activities of NIT Delhi were initiated at NIT Warangal in 2010 which later moved to a temporary campus at Dwarka, New Delhi in June 2012 and now running at IAMR Campus, Narela (February 2014).
- Possession of fifty-one-acre land has been allotted for permanent campus of NIT Delhi on NH-1, Narela sub-city, New Delhi. The process of developing the permanent campus has begun.
NIT Establishment: 2010
NIT Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
NIT Affiliated To: AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY
NIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main
NIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
NIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
NIT Fee Structure: Rs-97,000
NIT Location: National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Near Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra Hospital, Narela, Delhi – 110040
NIT Placements: Dailyhunt, Publicis Sapient, Samsung, Optum, MAQ Software, TCS, Indian Army, Indian Navy, HCL Tech, CSE, Nagaro, Cognizant, Indian Air force, IBM, L&T Info, SAP Lab, Microsoft, New Gen, Accenture, ZS Associates, Ericsson, Aspiring Minds, CMS, ION Trading, Hike MindTree.
- HMR Institute of Technology & Management was established in 2002. It is spread over a sprawling lush green campus 5 acres of land.
- HMRITM exists for nurturing the Technical Spirit – conceived in 2002, to provide exceptional facilities for students of Engineering and Technology, the HMR Institute of Technology and Management boasts of being among the reputed institutes even in its early stages. The Institute recognises the need for bringing up a new age cerebral workforce in today’s highly competitive environment.
- The name HMR stands for the founders of this institution Late Sh. Hiralal, Late Smt. Mohan Devi and Late Smt. Rita Gupta The Institute provides an atmosphere that ensures academic excellence and industry exposure that helps equip the students with the technical skills and emotional intelligence to successfully grapple with the complexities of a dynamic technology-driven environment. This endeavour is greatly aided by the local one of the institute in Delhi that is home to several corporate houses and industries.
- The institute stands for quality embedded higher education at par with global standard and an excellent learning environment backed by innovative state-of-the-art infrastructure. Further, it aims to add greater value to the world of crucial engineering developments and technological breakthroughs through an active focus on research and development activities. With a bird’s eye-view of all-encompassing development, it strives to achieve faster progress for students, and for itself.
HMRITM Establishment: 2002
HMRITM Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
HMRITM Affiliated To: GGSIPU,New Delhi
HMRITM Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main / IPU CET
HMRITM Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
HMRITM Fee Structure: Rs-1.15 Lakh
HMRITM Cut Off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
HMRITM Location: Plot No. 326, Hamidpur, Delhi 110036,
HMRITM Placements: ABP Holdings, Accenture, Airbus, Amazon, Anchor, AON, Aricent, Asahi Glass, Avalon, AVL, Byju’s, Capgemini, Centylitics, Cognizant, Concentric, Cvent, Daffodil, Datopic, Decathlon, Deloitte, Dignitas, Dvois Escorts, Extra marks, Hanu software, HCL, Hitachi Consulting, IBM, Indiamart, Indus valley partners, Infosys, Just dial, KPMG, Libsys, Moody’s.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best engineering colleges in Delhi and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the engineering stream.