Top Fifteen MBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
MBA stands for MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION which is one of the top and best postgraduate degrees in Andhra Pradesh, India. MBA provides a wide variety of opportunities in Managerial Roles, Retail Sector, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, Banking, And Finance these are some of the Top and best specializations in MBA to choose.
MBA graduates are top-level management of any company and they help in the management of Employee recruitment, financial and budget, marketing of a company which indeed helps in the growth of the company, Simply they are Backend Heroes who controls and maintains the structure and integrity of the company. Andhra Pradesh being an educational hub has top and best colleges to offer MBA.
Every Top-level management MBA graduate should possess certain skills to maintain a company or organization, for example, a managerial position candidate must have management skills, leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, analytical thinking like so very specialized MBA graduate require skills to excel in his position. To get an MBA seat in Andhra Pradesh one has to write APICET and it’s a 2-year full-time course. Andhra Pradesh also has the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Visakhapatnam which carries admission through the CAT Exam.
Almost all MBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh provide the best jobs through campus placements. Companies offer huge packages for MBA graduates because every organization requires the best employees in top-level management; these necessary skill sets can only be provided by top MBA colleges. Below is the List of Top fifteen MBA colleges in Andhra PradeshAU Highlights:
- Andhra University is not just one of the oldest educational institutions in the country but is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research.
- The people of the State have an emotional attachment to the institution since it came into being after a prolonged and collective struggle of the Telugu elite for a University in the educationally backward northern Circars and Ceded districts of the erstwhile Madras Presidency.
- Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 94-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by this visionary proved to be fruitful in the long run.
- Former President of India Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was one of its Vice-Chancellors who succeed Dr C. R. Reddy in 1931. The University College of Arts was inaugurated on 1 st July 1931. The inaugural courses were Telugu language and literature, History, Economics and Politics. A year later, the College of Science and Technology came into being with Honours courses in Physics and Chemistry. The University pioneered in introducing many new courses in Science, Arts, Management and Engineering in the country.
- The leaders of the university always believed that excellence in higher education is the best investment for the country and engaged the services of famous educationists such as Dr T.R. Seshadri, Dr S. Bhagavantham, Professor Hiren Mukherjee, Professor Humayan Kabir and Dr V.K.R.V. Rao, to mention a few who set high standards for teaching and research. Nobel Lariat C V Raman was the proud alumnus of the University and closely associated with laying research foundations in Physics. Padmavibhushan Prof. C R Rao, the renowned statistician of the world, was also the proud alumnus of the University.
AU Placements: Bajaj Finance, India Bulls, ICICI Pru Life Birla Sun Life, Coca-cola Company, ITC, Asain Paints, Capital IQ among top recruiters
- The institute is situated amidst lush green flora and fauna that enhances the instinct of learning incognito in the engineering minds. It is highly committed to promote technocrats to their true values holistically being imbibed with social responsibility and technical know-how in line with the ethos of global service by providing all possible platforms to experience innovation, industry-institute collaboration, outstanding academic & infrastructure resources.
- With the eco-friendly water harvesting systems, solar systems, medicinal plantation etc. the institution has a sustainable environment
- The Institution is listed under 2 (F), 12 (B) of UGC Act), Accredited by NBA of AICTE, Accredited by NAAC of UGC with “ A ” grade Approved by AICTE - New Delhi & Permanently affiliated to JNTU – Kakinada
- MVGR College of Engineering strives to become a centre par excellence for technical education where aspiring students can be transformed into skilled & well-rounded professionals with a strong understanding of fundamentals, a flair for responsible innovation in engineering practical solutions applying the fundamentals, & confidence & poise to meet the challenges in their chosen professional spheres
MVGRCE Placements: Amazon, Mu- Sigma, Accolite, My money Karma, Toppr, Accolite, Jaro Education, HansaSolutions, Elevate (Khazana Group), Value Labs, Darwinbox, EPAM, Report Garden, Broadcom, MAQ SoftwareTAVISCA, FACE, Hyundai Motor India, Riktam Technology, Efftronics, Nine Leaps, Kreeti Technologies, Signode India, UX Reactor, Ctrls, LiquidHub, Glenwood Systems, Red Solar, Global Logic, Aclara, Spyry Technologies, Indian Navy, Medha Servo, Hyundai Mobis, Mindtree, Sopra Steria, Hyundai R&D, Bosch, Amazon, Capgemini, Soctronics, Solenis, TCS Ninja, Pratian Technologies, Wipro, ADP India, Infosys, HCL, Deccan Fine Chemicals, Cognizant Technologies, TCS Codevita, Trianz among top recruiters
- Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) belongs to the prestigious IIM family of business schools. It is a new generation IIM, set up by the Government of India in September 2015. The Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017 declares IIMs as Institutions of National Importance, empowered to attain standards of global excellence in management, management research and allied areas of knowledge.
- IIM Visakhapatnam is located in its temporary, but the state-of-the-art facility in the salubrious Andhra University campus in the ‘City of Destiny’, Visakhapatnam. The Institute has begun the process for building a permanent, full-fledged, word-class campus on approx. 230 acres of land in the (relative) vicinity of the upcoming green-field international airport, about 25 kilometres from the present (temporary/transit) campus. The first phase of the new facility is expected to be functional by 2021.
- Visakhapatnam is a picturesque port city on the east coast of India. It is easily accessible by air, sea, rail and road connections. It ranks among the cleanest cities of the country. It is cosmopolitan and is a popular tourist destination with a beautiful beach on one side and a majestic mountain range on the other.
- It’s a vibrant city well known for its heritage and hospitality; culture and cuisine; tradition and talent; trade and technology; innovation and industry; entrepreneurship and enterprise. Visakhapatnam is base to several large, medium and small companies (public and private) in the core sector, energy, financial services, infrastructure, IT, pharma etc. The Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy is headquartered at Visakhapatnam. In short, Visakhapatnam is one of the most preferred destinations in India to live, learn, yearn and earn.
IIMV Placements: KPMG, HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard Health Insurance, OYO, GAAR, Bosch, Aditya Birla Payments Bank, Berger Paints, Mu Sigma, TVS, BASIX, MAQ Software, Bosch, Amul, And GMR among top recruiters
- Since its establishment in 1988, GITAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (GIM), a constituent unit of GITAM (Deemed to be University), has dedicated itself to the cause of quality higher education in management. It has been successfully shaping the careers of young minds for nearly 3 decades and has emerged with laurels at the forefront of professional management education and research. GIM relentlessly pursues its efforts to achieve the corporate philosophy of GITAM(Deemed to be University) – “Strive, Serve and Thrive”, with a vision to become a global leader in higher education and with a mission to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards, with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
- Recently, GITAM School of International Business (formerly known as GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade, estd. 1997), a centre for excellence in teaching, training, research and consultancy in International Business, was merged with GIM to achieve operational and financial efficiency. GIM now offers various graduate, post-graduate and doctoral academic Programmes which are constantly updated to match the latest industrial and societal requirements.
- The enrolment of GIM is 1482 students. GIM’s strength lies in its Faculty. The institute has 65 full-time, 11 part-time and 12 visiting faculty members. Majority of them hold a PhD and are from an industrial background. Several of the Visiting faculty are from USA, UK, Canada and Papua New Guinea.
- Diversity of teaching methods, practical and situational delivery of courses, exposure to real-life managerial situations through case studies and use of information and communication technology characterize the unique and enriching teaching-learning ambience at GIM. GIM boasts of world-class amenities, and is located in a hundred-acre lush green campus abutting the Bay of Bengal in the port city of Visakhapatnam, famously known as ‘The City of Destiny’.
GIM Placements: Amazon, Bandhan Bank, Big Bazaar, HDFC Bank, HDFC Life, ICICI, Hindustan UnileverLimited, Airtel, Aditya Birla Group, Coromandel International Limited, Bluestar, ITC, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Nestle India, Tech Mahendra, Tata Capital, Bajaj Allianz, Axis Bank among top recruiters
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology (VIIT) was established in 2002 in the City of Destiny, Visakhapatnam, to cater to the educational needs of the general public. The experience gained by Vignan through its earlier institutions at Guntur has only helped in establishing very high-quality standards right from the inception and also is one of the reasons for the success of the present institution.
- Vignan IIT is accredited by NBA. Vignan IIT is accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade with a CGPA of 3.41/4.00. An institution recognized as Research Center by JNTUK, Kakinada for Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Departments
- First institute in AP and Telangana with recognition of Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas (HLACT). VIIT is one of the Best consortium leader recognized by IUCEE in AP and Telangana. Vignan IIT is also recognized by Gove. of Andhra Pradesh with A Grade in terms of Key Performance Indicators in Engineering Education.
- VIIT is recognized as 8th Top Emerging Engineering College in India and 7th Top Engineering College in AP and also 74th Top Engineering College in India. VIGNAN IIT is a certified institution by OSHAS 18001:2007 for it international occupational health and safety management system specification and also certified by ISO 9001:2015 for its contribution towards meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction and also certified by ISO 14001:2015 for its contribution towards meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction.
VIIT Placements: Tata Consultancy Services, Amazon, Cognizant, Genpact, IBM, Accenture, Wipro, Polaris, Oracle, Infosys, Hewlett-Packard (Hp), HDFC Bank, Google, Deloitte, Ashok Leyland, Microsoft, Siemens, L&T Infotech, Vodafone, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Hcl Technologies, Honeywell, Skf, Capgemini, I-Flex, Tech Mahindra, ICICI Bank, Metlife, Honda, Zensar, Dbs Bank among top recruiters
- JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was previously called by the name ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946.
- This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In 2003, the college became autonomous.
- The college has been admitted to the World Bank Aid through a program called Technical Education Quality Programme (TEQIP) under which Rs.12 crores aid will be provided. The University has been accredited by the National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade.
VRSEC Placements: Amazon, Cognizant, IBM, Wipro, Microsoft, Tcs, Hcl Technologies, Mphasis, Syntel, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa, Cgi, Ultratech Cement, United Health Group, Development Bank Of Singapore, Efftronics Systems Pvt. Ltd, ValueLabs, Home First Finance Company India Private Limited (Hffc), Face, Qspiders, Jmc Projects (India) Ltd., Redington, Sonata Software, Soctronics Technologies Pvt. LTD., Raki Avenues Pvt Ltd, Raam Group, Ggk Tech, Epam, Hyundai Mobis, In22 Labs, Grifeo Technology, Pathfront, Power Mech, MedhaServo Drives, Nalsoft, Swiggy, Go Speedy Go, NTT Data, Salesforce, Cyient, Vee Technologies, Attra Infotech.
- The institute is approved by AICTE and is permanently affiliated to JNTUK, Kakinada.
- It is also accredited by both NBA and NAAC, New Delhi.
- Vishnu Institute of Technology is one of the five Premier Institutions in the world which is awarded Virtusa - "Center of Excellence" & is the first college that inaugurated the centre of excellence.
- VEDIC Think-Technology-Transform is the concept to create an Evidence-Based Learning system including a course plan using the TPACK framework model.
- NBA & NAAC accreditations bear testimony to top-notch facilities available on the campus.
- SVEC became an autonomous engineering college in 2018.
- The NSS unit helps students to inculcate discipline and a civic sense among themselves to make them responsible citizens of this nation.
- The MBA wing functions like one of the best MBA colleges in A.P by infusing the students with requisite business skills. The placements division always strives hard to entice prime global and Multinational companies to visit the SVEC campus for conducting placement drives.
SVEC Placements: Tcs, S&P Capital Iq, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, L&T Technology Services, Wipro, Accenture, Deloitte, Tcs, Aptina, Imaging, Hcl, Mphasis, Niit Ltd, Syntel, Capgemini, MAQ Software, Tech Mahindra, Rvm Constructions India Pvt Ltd, Tvs Upasana, Pennant Technologies, Caddycode, Tessolve Magnaquest, Vaya Group, Opsramp, Growcontrols, Snovasys, Protech Solutions, Miracle Software System, Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd, Hinduja Group, Zen Technologies, Cgi Keane India Ltd, Virtusa, Idbi Bank among top recruiters.
- At IFMR GSB, we place a premium on quality education. Our students are provided a vibrant intellectual foundation of theory, knowledge, skills and perspectives that is further enriched by our unique interwoven approach. It’s an intellectual environment that helps students learn how to learn, explore their curiosity through action-based learning, acquire a spirit of inquiry and hone their capacity for independent thought and beliefs.
- We endeavour to not just inculcate critical, abstractive, analytical, quantitative and integrative habits of the mind, but ethical ones too. We believe that a strong ethical grounding is essential to navigate accelerating change and the increasing complexity of interdependence in business and society and to meet the competing demands of diverse stakeholders and thrive as professionals.
- We prepare our students in integrated reasoning so that they are the preferred choice of employers. Many go on to become successful leaders of enterprises— of existing ones and the ones they create.
- At IFMR GSB, we ensure our students gain a sense of stewardship—not just of enterprises, but also of the human, financial, material, and natural resources that must be sustained for posterity.
IFMR GSB Placements: Bank Of America, Barclays, Cognizant, Genpact, Accenture, Angel Broking, JP Morgan, HSBC bank, L&T, Rambus, Siemens, HCL Technologies ICICI Bank, Andhra Bank, Crisil, Federal bank, decathlon, Aviva, Bajaj, Reliance Industries among top recruiters.
- K L Business School was established in the year 2006 and it offers various programs in Business Administration. These programs aim at building managerial competence among students providing a theoretical foundation in management and practical orientation towards management practices.
- The course is designed to help students perform as effective managers and shoulder greater responsibilities in the future as they move up the hierarchy. Programs offered in KLBS are uniquely comprehensive and help students to develop an integrated view of management. The students are evaluated continuously in various dimensions.
- Learning is facilitated through a mix of classroom interactions, seminars, case studies, industry internships, interaction with industry and society, simulations, games, quizzes, group discussions, etc. The curriculum lays the foundation for a conceptual and analytical understanding of Indian and International management practices.
- This program is a blend of current management theories and practices of emerging trends in the field of management and aims at moulding students into responsible citizens, competent and visionary managers.
KLUBS Placements: YES Bank, Infosys, Cognizant, HCL, ITC Ltd, Factset Idm, Idea Cellular, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, HSBC Global Technology, Intergraph, Reliance Industries, TCS, Wipro, Adp Private Limited, CMC Limited, Kirloskar Group Of Companies, Cummins India Ltd, Hyundai Motors, InfoTech, Skf, Syntel, Geometric Ltd, Infosys, Hcl, Comnet, Bscpl Infrastructure Limited, Convergys, L&T, Sasken CommunicationTechnologies, Ltd, Virtusa, Bajajcapital, ICICI Bankunited Online Inc, IoT Infrastructure And Energy Services ltd, Soma, Zensar, Satyam Venture Engineering Services, Amara Raja Batteries Limited, Semantic, Bits Llcaxis Bank, Nokia, Coca-Cola (Hr), Tata International, Jrg Securities, Ramky Group, Fullerton, Indusind Bank, Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd, Miracle Software System, Knoah, Solutions, Zeta among top recruiters.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, is established in 1954 in the world famous holy temple town of Tirupati on the sprawling campus of 1000 acres with a panoramic and pleasant hill view. The University stands as a testimony to the wisdom and foresight of great visionaries Late Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu, the then Chief Minister of Andhra and Late Sri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, to cater the educational needs and aspirations of the people of Rayalaseema area.
- With great wisdom, the founder of this University has rightly coined the motto Wisdom lies in proper perspective for it. The University has grown excellently from strength to strength over the past 60 years, as a premier institute of higher learning under the able and committed leaderships of successive Vice-Chancellors starting from Prof. S. Govindarajulu to the present Vice-Chancellor Prof. Avula Damodaram. It has gone through greater strides in the transformation of the University with acquiring necessary and modern sophisticated instrumentation to catch up with the world competition in academic and research programmes.
- Right from its inception, the University has been laying more emphasis on teaching, research and extension activities in different subjects. The range of subject departments, courses and research programmes are undertaken and promoted during the last 60 years reflect Sri Venkateswara University’s commitment to promoting socially relevant and inter-disciplinary programmes.
- The University was started with six departments of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics and Philosophy. The University has 4 constituent colleges concerning various conventional and advanced subjects, in order to provide good academic and smooth administrative service to one and all.
SVU Placements: Cognizant, Cypress, Infosys, Voltas, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Hal), TCS, Wipro Technologies, Cmc Limited, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Intergraph, Mphasis, Timken India Ltd, Maytas, Zuari, Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd, Tech Mahindra, L&T Ltd, Mahindra Satyam, Birlasoft, Bharat Electronics Limited(Bel), Triad Software, Virtusa, Tata Auto Comp, United Online Inc, Sandvik Asia, Simplex Infrastructure Ltd, Hyderabad Inds Ltd, Minda, Cordys Software India Pvt Ltd, Soma Enterprises, Indo Us Mim Tech, Erudite Engineer Pvt Ltd, Keane India Ltd( Ntt Data), Andhra Bank, Dst World Wide, Tvs Electronics, Kpit Cummins among top recruiters.
- Annamacharya Educational Trust was founded in the year 1997 by a group of highly educated and service-minded individuals with a noble intention of providing professional and higher education to the students coming from backward rural areas of Rayalaseema.
- The motto of the trust is: “Vidvan Sarvatra Pujyathe”. The Educational Trust was registered in the year 1997 with Regd. No. 135/IV/97 with its Head Quarters at Hyderabad.
- This Educational Trust, which is the promoting body, established the following colleges at Rajampet, Kadapa District, Piglipur, Ranga Reddy District, and Tirupati, Chittor District.
- The mission of the promoting body, Annamacharya Educational Trust, is to provide quality education to the needy students of the Rayalaseema region. As a further expansion, the Trust proposes to establish some more technical and non-technical Institutions in A.P.
AITS Placements: Advantech, Aliens Group, Amaraja, Aptroid, Aspire Systems, CSS Corp, Ctrls, Cyient, Efftronics, Ggk Tech, Globallogic, Hcl, Hitachi, Hyundai, Ibeon Infotech Pvt Ltd, Infineon, Infosys, Just pay, Justdial, Cube, Maveric, Mphasis, SAP, Veda, Wipro, Tcs, Technosoft Corp, Partisan, Qspider, Pactera, Nineleps among top recruiters.
- At the time when there was only one Government Engineering College at Guindy Madras for the entire former composite Madras province, three new Government Engineering Colleges were sanctioned under post-second world war reconstruction programme, one at Coimbatore (1945), one at Kakinada(1946) and one at Anantapur(1946). The college of Engineering Anantapur was temporarily located at Guindy in 1946 and later shifted to Anantapur in 1948. The first batch of 60 students was admitted into the college at Guindy, Madras on 10th June 1946 and so the college started its historic journey on that day. Major B.H. Marley was appointed as the first full-fledged Principal of the college after shifting the college to Anantapur. The college was located in Military Meat & Dehydration factory in the present old campus. All those Engineers who went through that kerosene era who studied in the light of hurricane lamps rose to very high positions in their professional career all across the globe.
- The college was formally inaugurated at Anantapur by the then Honorable Chief Minister O.Ramaswamy Reddiar. Later, about 300 acres of land was acquired to establish a new campus. The College Main Building, three Laboratories, one Workshop Block and Power House were constructed in 1958 at a total cost of Rs.18 Lakhs. The college was initially affiliated to Madras University during 1946-1955 and to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi during 1955-1972.
- In the year 1972, under a broad policy of framework of providing technical education required for the industrial growth of the country in general and more particularly for the state of Andhra Pradesh, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) was established on 2nd October 1972 by an act of State Legislature; rightly named after the ardent lover of Science and Technology, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. Government Engineering College Anantapur, Government Engineering College Kakinada and Government Engineering College Nagarjunasagar (later it was shifted to Hyderabad) were made as to its constituent units. JNT University started functioning from Hyderabad. Thus, the College of Engineering, Anantapur went into the fold of JNTU and the college was renamed as JNTU College of Engineering Anantapur. Subsequently, JNTU Act 1972 was amended by JNTU Ordinance, 1992 to affiliate any other college or institution notified by State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Eventually JNTU, Hyderabad has become a multi-campus university.
JNTUA Placements: S&P Capital Iq, Del, Dell, Infosys, Oracle, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ITC, Hindustan UnileverLimited, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Kotak Securities, Axis Bank, Wns Group, Bajaj Allianz among top recruiters.
- Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nandyal was inaugurated on 09.03.1996 by Late Sri P.V.Narasimha Rao, the former Prime Minister of India and Sri N.Chandrababu Naidu, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This institute is one of the top engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
- The institute has got permanent affiliation from JNTUA Anantapuramu. It has been conferred Autonomous Status by UGC in 2010 and has upgraded the curriculum and regulations as per the needs of the industry and society from time to time. All the UG eligible Courses in the institute are accredited four times by NBA and recently in Tier-I category. The institute has also got accredited by NAAC with A+ grade (3.54 out of 4.0 CGPA).
- The institute has been accredited by TCS for placements and training. The institute has DSIR (Ministry of Science and Technology) recognition for the exemption of excise duty for the research equipment procured. It was selected for the World Bank assisted TEQIP-1 for quality improvement. The institute is ISO 9001-2008 certified. The Jawahar Knowledge Center of the institute has been awarded as the best JKC centre twice by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for highest campus placements. The Institute offers a number of Skill Development Programmes and has been sanctioned the Deen Dayal Upadhaya KAUSHAL Kendra under Ministry of HRD.
- The institute has been conferred with College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) by UGC, New Delhi in 2016. The institute has been recognized as SIEMENS INC “Technical Skill Development Institute” (TSDI) by Government of Andhra Pradesh in association with APSSDC in 2016, apart from establishing two CM's Skill Centers in 2018. In order to make every student industry ready, pursue higher education and research, there is a constant effort to work in coordination with the alumni – who frequently visit the campus and deliver talks to create awareness about the requirements of the industry and being employable. On a continuous basis, this institution is embarking on a journey towards excellence in quality education and research.
RGMCET Placements: Cognizant, Wipro, Prokarma, Virtusa, Collabera, JustDial, Byju's, Znalytics, AtosSyntel, Rvm Constructions India Pvt Ltd, Glenwood Systems among top recruiters.
List of top and best companies which participate in campus recruitment for MBA graduate are as follows TCS, ITC, Spandana, Tulaman, Raamgroup, Axis, Icici bank, Airtel, Jkcement, Nilkamal, Hyundai, Mobis, Amaraja, Ingram, S&P Global, CureFit all major companies participated in campus recruitments on seeing this we can assume how companies are searching for new talents to get a place in this company, final year graduates should improve analytical thinking and problem-solving skills these are some of the top MBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh.