Top Fifteen MBA Colleges In Kerala 2021-2022
Master of Business administration is the one leading and top Management course in India. Every year top Management companies around the globe come to India to recruit the graduates from the Top B-Schools. The demand for MBA courses is always on top. Kerala, India the highest literacy rate state has India’s best top MBA colleges Like IIM and NITs, IITs which are considered as top institutions in entire India.
This top-level business administration course MBA has the best specializations to look into some of them are MBA in Finance.MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in Information Technology (IT), MBA in Logistics Management, MBA in Marketing Management, MBA in Business Management, MBA in Rural Management, MBA in Health Care Management.
To get a seat these top and best MBA colleges minimum eligibility is graduation with 50% marks and must qualify in any of these entrance exams KMAT | CAT | MAT | XAT | GMAT | CMAT | State entrance exam and obtain the best percentile to confirm seat in top MBA colleges. Below is the list of Top Fifteen MBA colleges in Kerala
These Top colleges provide top facilities like an internship, industrial exposure and campus placements and college facilities like labs, mentorships, infrastructure facilities. Below is the list of Top fifteen MBA colleges in Kerala and its details like College Highlights, accreditations, fee, and eligibilities etc
KMAT 2021 Exam Pattern Session 1
|KMAT Kerala 2021 date for 1st session||1st week of December (tentatively)|
|Number of sections||4|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Exam Total Marks||720 marks|
|Language of paper||English|
|Number of answer choices||4 (MCQ)|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|KMAT Kerala Marking scheme||+4 marks for correct answer | -1 mark for the wrong answeR|
KMAT 2021 Exam Pattern Session 2
|KMAT Kerala 2021 date for 1st session||1st week of July (tentatively)|
|Number of sections||4|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|No of questions||180|
|Total Marks||720 marks|
|Marking||+4 marks for correct answer | -1 mark for the wrong answer|
Subject-Wise weightage-KMAT 2021
|TOPICS||NO OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Awareness & Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
1.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [IIMK], KOZHIKODE
- Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of the ancient city of Calicut in Kerala.
- With its roots dating back to 1997, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode started with a batch of 42 students but has grown tremendously over the years with a current batch strength of 356 odd students, making it the fastest-growing management school in the country.
- IIMK pioneered the Interactive – Learning (I-L) Program for working executives in India. The interactive learning programme started with 300 class contact hours in 2001-02, the two-year-long Executive Management Education Programme is today the most rigorous available in the country having around 738 class contact hours.
- The institute moved to its new campus in January 2003 and the number of programs increased manifold with this step. The training activity is expected to witness further growth with the latest 64 room executive hostel and the construction of a modern 200-bed management development complex. The Institute today is a leader in Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), conducting the largest number of programmes (18) totalling 20 weeks in 2008-09, and is the major QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) Centre of the All Indian Council of Technical Education, in the field of management education.
IIMK NIRF RATINGS
IIMK Establishment: 1996
IIMK Accreditations: AACSB, AMBA
IIMK Affiliated To Autonomous University
IIMK Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
IIMK Fee Structure: Rs 9.50 lakhs
IIMK Location: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India, PIN – 673 570.
2.RAJAGIRI CENTRE FOR BUSINESS STUDIES – [RCBS], KOCHI
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) was the first institution established under the banner of Rajagiri Vidyapeetham. Envisaged as a centre of excellence in the field of higher education, RCSS currently provides high-quality education, research, training and consultancy in the area of Social Work, Management, Computer Science and Library Science. RCSS began as the Department of Social Work at Sacred Heart College, Thevara in 1955.
- Initially, the Department was offering one-year Diploma in Social Services (DSS), affiliated to Madras University, Subsequently two year Masters Degree programme in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in Community Development, Medical & Psychiatric Social Work, Family and Child Welfare, Social Work Administration and Personnel Management and Industrial Relations was introduced. The Department of Social Work was relocated to Hill Campus at Kalamassery, in 1967 and in the year 1980 the Department was elevated to the status of an independent college affiliated to Kerala University. As per the recommendations of the University Grants Commission (UGC), in 1984 the specialization of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations was delinked from MSW course and was offered as a full-fledged two-year post-graduate management programme, M.A (PM&IR).
- This programme was later revamped and rechristened as Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM). To meet the growing demand for quality management education in Kerala the College offered Master of Business Administration (MBA), with affiliation to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam in 1995. This was followed by Rajagiri International School for Education and Research (RISER) in 1998, a three-year postgraduate programme in Computer Applications (MCA) in 2001, Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in 2002, and Bachelor of Library Science (BLiSc) in 2005. From the Hill Campus in Kalamassery the Departments of Human Resource Management and Business Administration of RCSS was shifted to the sprawling and picturesque Valley Campus in Kakkanad in 2001.
RCBS Establishment: 2009
RCBS Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AIU
RCBS Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
RCBS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/STATE EXAM
RCBS Fee Structure: Rs 96,000
RCBS Location: Pappakudath Road Kakkanad, Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala 682039, India
3.SCMS COCHIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS[SCMS], COCHIN
- From a humble beginning in 1976, when the School of Communication and Management Studies was set up to conduct a correspondence course in Mass Communication and Journalism, it has today developed into a major brand in education under the brand name SCMS Group. The uncanny ability of the Group to anticipate changes in the economy and identify opportunities for growth enabled its foray into management education on the cusp of liberalization of the Indian economy in the 1990s and opening up of the engineering education for the private self-financing sector in Kerala in 2001.
- The Group has since diversified into Technology and Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Architecture, Polytechnics, Commerce and Economics and has about a dozen Institutions established at different campuses.
- The flagship programmes of the Group viz Management and Engineering have won accolades and recognition consistently over the years. The SCMS-COCHIN School of Business offering the PGDM and the SCMS School of Management and Technology (SSTM) offering the MBA are ranked in various All India surveys among the top 50 programmes including the prestigious MHRD Ranking. The PGDM programme is accredited by NBA and ACBSP, USA and is ranked as No. 1 B.School in Kerala.
- The SSTM is accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ grade. Academic tie-ups with leading Global Universities for faculty and student exchanges, curriculum development and pedagogy and collaborative research are in place.
SCMS Establishment: 1976
SCMS Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
SCMS Affiliated To Private University
SCMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/STATE EXAM
SCMS Fee Structure: Rs 3.75 Lakhs
SCMS Location: Vidya Nagar, Palissery, Palissery, Karukutty, Kerala 683576, India
4.NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – [NITC], CALICUT
- picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometres north-east of Calicut City.
- National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June 2007.
- The provision of the Act has come into force with effect from 15th August 2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya), New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on the non-profitable basis.
NITC Establishment: 1961
NITC Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
NITC Affiliated To Autonomous University
NITC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
NITC Fee Structure: Rs 84,000
NITC Location: National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O 673 601, Kozhikode, India
5.XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP – [XIME], KOCHI
- It was a red-letter day in the history of XIME when the foundation stone for the new campus of XIME was laid at KINFRA Park, Kochi on November 12, 2011. The then Chief Minister of Kerala laid the foundation stone along with a number of Ministers and distinguished guests including eminent persons from the industry and academia. He expressed his hope that XIME Kochi would contribute high value to the higher education scene in Kerala. He added that XIME Kochi could also be a model and inspiration for others to come up with high quality higher education.
- The new campus was inaugurated on 2nd December 2012 again by the then Chief Minister of Kerala – Shri Oommen Chandy, thus honouring the institute twice.
- XIME entered Kerala with a background of two decades of high-quality professional experience in Bangalore and a strong brand image
- XIME’s Kochi campus is located in the heart of the Hi-Tech Park in Kalamassery just off the well-known HMT Road. Its neighbours include the Cooperative Medical College of Kochi, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Gail Regional Office and the much-celebrated Start-up Village and KINFRA offices.
XIME Establishment: 2011
XIME Accreditations: AICTE
XIME Affiliated To Private university
XIME Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT
XIME Fee Structure: Rs 7.75 lakhs
XIME Location: Kinfra Hi-Tech Park, Off, HMT Rd, HMT PO, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503, India
6.SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [SIM], KOTTAYAM
- Saintgits Institute of Management is a research-focused business school, founded in 2006. We are truly invested in our students’ knowledge, employability and future success.
- The institute is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram, and offers an AICTE-approved MBA programme and a PhD in Management.
- Our placement record and student testimonials are proof of the quality of our results-oriented education, and our ability to develop our students into top-notch managers. We champion hard skills with as much passion as soft ones and strongly focus on the global exposure of students.
SIM Establishment: 2006
SIM Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
SIM Affiliated To APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
SIM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
SIM Fee Structure: Rs 2.27 Lakhs
SIM Location: Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom P. O, Kerala 686532, India
7.NEHRU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH CENTRE – [NCERC], THRISSUR
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre(NCERC), situated on the Bank of the river Nila, is a premier Engineering college that has pioneered engineering education, research and training in the private sector.
- Established in 2002 by the founder chairman Shri P.K. Das, NCERC is committed to impart world-class quality education in engineering and research. Dedicated to the service in the realm of technical education in Kerala, it is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University(KTU) and is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
NCERC Establishment: 2002
NCERC Accreditations: AICTE
NCERC Affiliated To APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
NCERC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
NCERC Fee Structure: Rs 40,000
NCERC Location: Near Lakkidi Railway. Station, Pampady, Thrissur, Thiruvilwamala, Kerala 680597, India
8.SCMS SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT – [SSTM], COCHIN
- A long march to a glorious future was flagged off in 1976 with the establishment of the Prathap Foundation for Education and Training by Dr G.P.C. Nayar at Kochi. Dr Nayar, who held top management positions with leading global corporate houses, wished to impart quality education at affordable costs to aspiring youngsters in India. The dream came true in 1976 with the establishment of a humble management institution – the School of Communication and Management Studies or the SCMS-COCHIN as it is known today
- A sharp focus on quality education soon gave an edge to the institution. Located alongside the NH 47 beyond Kalamassery, in the heart of the industrial and business capital of Kerala, SCMS grew to become a centre of excellence for management and communication studies in a very short span of time. Today it has acquired an international reputation.
- Over the years, SCMS Group has established a network of institutions providing quality education in diverse disciplines like Management, Mass Communication, Information Technology, International Studies, Computer Applications, Engineering, Architecture, Polytechnics, Biotechnology & Biosciences and Water Research Institute with five campuses in Ernakulam (Cochin).
- SCMS School of Technology and Management (SSTM) is run as an institution of excellence in management and technology education, abiding by the rules and regulations of Mahatma Gandhi University. Students are given wide exposure to the latest teaching methodology and industrial experience as provided in top-class institutions. All these will be delivered with the time-tested techniques perfected at SCMS.
- SSTM has in all respects kept the tradition and standard on par with those of SCMS, the flagship academy of the Group. SSTM offers two-year full-time Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications Integrated Degree (five years), (approved by the All India Council for Technical Education), M.Sc. (Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering), B.Com. (Finance and Taxation), B.Com. (Computer Applications) and B.Sc. (Botany & Bio-technology) All these programmes are affiliated to M.G.University, Kottayam. The professional P.G. programmes MBA and MCA are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. SSTM is accredited by NAAC with “A” grade and NIRF, the national ranking carried out by Ministry of HRD, New Delhi has ranked 50 in the first year and then between 50-75 in the next year. The School is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
SSTM Establishment: 1976
SSTM Accreditations: AICTE
SSTM Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
SSTM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
SSTM Fee Structure: Rs 3.6 lakhs
SSTM Location: 42, Salem, Panvel – Kochi – Kanyakumari Hwy, Choornikkara, Kochi, Kerala 683501, India
9.DC SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY – [DCSMAT] VEGAMON, IDUKKI
- Rated as one among the pre-eminent academic institutions of the country, DCSMAT offers a methodically developed and integrated system of education and training to the students. Value-based education is intrinsic to the institution as it creates a strong learning environment that enhances academic attainment and helps students develop better relationship skills.
- The institution integrates all vital components conducive for a student-centric knowledge imparting system and has coupled it with a congenial environment. A proactive teaching methodology that incorporates case study, discussions on contemporary topics and emerging issues in the world scenario, alongside student mentorship, teamwork, learning skills and adaptation to technological advancements is practised. Experienced and proficient faculty design and deliver courses, preparing students for careers while still on campus.
DCSMAT Establishment: 2002
DCSMAT Accreditations: AICTE
DCSMAT Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
DCSMAT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
DCSMAT Fee Structure: Rs 2 lakhs
DCSMAT Location: Moolamattom – Vagamon Road, Near South Indian Bank ATM, One School Avenue, Idukki District, Pullikkanam, Kerala 685503, India
10.LEAD COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT [LCM], PALAKKAD
- LEAD College of Management, a state -of -the –art, standalone MBA institute, approved by AICTE and affiliated to University of Calicut was established in 2011. LEAD is an acronym derived from ‘Leadership & Entrepreneurship Academy, Dhoni’.
- LEAD envisions in creating an academic environment where highest standards of academics and professionalism are met and besides the expectations of all stakeholders are consciously addressed.
LCM Establishment: 2011
LCM Accreditations: AICTE
LCM Affiliated To CU, CALICUT
LCM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
LCM Fee Structure: Rs 6 Lakhs
LCM Location:Dhoni PO, Olavakkode, Palakkad, Kerala 678009, India
11.FAROOK INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES – [FIMS], CALICUT
- Farook Institute of Management Studies (FIMS) is a leader in the field of business education in Kerala, promoted by Farook College, Calicut the stalwart in the higher education scenario of North Kerala since 1948. The contribution of Farook College in the educational renaissance of Malabar is unparalleled.
- The campus has moulded some of the best talents in the fields of Literature, Politics, Civil Service, Science & Technology, Medicine, Media etc of national and international acclaim. FIMS has inherited this proud legacy and offers the best in management studies with a motto of creating management professionals with a global outlook.
- Farook College, affiliated to the University of Calicut, facilitates doctoral programs in various disciplines, apart from other regular academics. Farook College has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council Bangalore, with a GPA of 3.34 on a four-point scale valid from March 2009.
- The college has been identified as a College with Potential for Excellence by the University Grants Commission. Farook College has attained an enviable stature over the years.
FIMS Establishment: 1948
FIMS Accreditations: AICTE
FIMS Affiliated To CU, CALICUT
FIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
FIMS Fee Structure: Rs 1.70 Lakhs
FIMS Location: Karad Rd, Kozhikode, Kerala 673632, India
12.BERCHMANS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES – [BIMS], KOTTAYAM
- SB College Changanassery, founded in 1922, is a renowned educational institution for higher studies in Kerala, under the management of Arch Diocese of Changanassery, Roman Catholic Syrian Christian community. SB College was accorded the prestigious status; “College with Potential for Excellence (CPE)” by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2004 in the first lot of 47 colleges across the country.
- The college has been accredited with “A” grade by NAAC. It was also the recipient of the R Shankar Award instituted by the Government of Kerala for the best Arts and Science College twice. There are 20 Postgraduate, 16 Undergraduate Courses, 8 Research Departments and 2 MPhil Departments.
- The college stands committed to nurturing an environment for the holistic growth of students by imparting knowledge, values and skills. The College was granted Academic Autonomy in June 2014 and stood first among the colleges in the State of Kerala, evaluated for this purpose.SB is ranked among the top 50 colleges in India by NIRF under MHRD(Government of India)
- Berchmans Institute of Management Studies(BIMS) celebrates 25 years extending knowledge and changing lives. The institute, affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, recognized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi, offers 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme.BIMS is committed to impart managerial skills, through tailor-made Industry Institute Interface Programmes, that facilitate the participants to face the challenges of the hyper-competitive corporate world.BIMS witnessed the passing out of 24 batches of full-fledged MBA professionals with a high sense of ethics and commitment for the good of the society.
- The department has been upgraded as the Research Centre of Mahatma Gandhi University for Management Studies via order no.1107/AC A 6/2020MGU dated 28.02.2020.
BIMS Establishment: 1995
BIMS Accreditations: AICTE
BIMS Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
BIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
BIMS Fee Structure: Rs 2.85 Lakhs
BIMS Location: St. Berchmans College, Changanassery, Kerala 686101, India
13.HOLY GRACE ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES – [HGAMS] MALA, THRISSUR
- Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies (HGAMS) is a fully residential B-School recognized by AICTE New Delhi and affiliated to Calicut University conducting a Post Graduate Program in Business Administration. HGAMS prepares its students to understand key interactions among the functional areas of a business system and apply concepts to arrive at meaningful solutions.
- HGAMS is the largest residential B-School in Kerala with more than 81,000 Square feet of built-in space. Located just 15 KMS away from Kochi International Airport, HGAMS is away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst lush green and tranquil environment, perfect for preparing tomorrow’s career-oriented executive. HGAMS is rated “A” by All India Management Association and is an exclusive co-ed Business school of the State.
HGAMS Establishment: 2005
HGAMS Accreditations: AICTE
HGAMS Affiliated To CU, CALICUT
HGAMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
HGAMS Fee Structure: Rs 1.28 lakhs
HGAMS Location: P.O, Holy Grace Nagar, Kuruvilassery, Mala, Kerala 680732, India
14.MES COLLEGE MARAMPALLY [MES], ALUVA
- M.E.S. College Marampally is a Government Aided college affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, established in the year 1995. The College has re accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade (CGPA, 3.38) which is the first-ever highest grade in the State as per the revised process of accreditation. The campus is located in a rural area between the towns of Aluva and Perumbavoor, set in salubrious lush green surroundings in close vicinity of the river Periyar and proximate Cochin International Airport.
- The governance and the management of the college are anchored in the principles of Muslim Educational Society (Regd.), Calicut which is one of the largest minority educational agencies in Kerala. The establishment facilitated new directions in the field of higher education by offering a significant number of vocational (Model II) and technical programmes in tune with the demands of the job market. The introduction of Vocational programmes in Logistics Management and in Animation and Graphic design when the UGC launched B. Voc. programmes bolster its mission statement “To promote higher and technical education”. The larger enrolment of girls and minority students authenticate the institutional commitment towards equity and inclusion. Quality education is imparted to improve the living standards of people in general, minorities and backward classes in particular.
- The College offers Seventeen UG Programmes such as Computer Applications (BCA), B.Sc. Electronics, Business Administration (BBA), B.Com. (Model II), B.Com. (Taxation), B.Sc. Biotechnology, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Physics (Model II) B.Sc. Mathematics (Model II), B.A. English, (Three Main) B.A. Arabic (Model II), B.Sc. Psychology, B. Voc. Logistics Management, B. Voc. Animation & Graphic Design, B. Voc. Software Development & System Administration, B. Voc. Fashion Designing & Management and B. Voc. Industrial Instrumentation & Automation and Nine Post Graduate programmes viz. M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Electronics, M.Com. M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.A. English Language and literature, M.Sc. Computer Science, MHRM and M.Sc. Physics.
- Leadership commitment and stakeholder participation is the hallmark of the Institution. The faculty members strive hard for professional development to impart an advanced level of knowledge to the students. The physical infrastructure and human resource promote ICT friendly teaching-learning process and entrepreneurial ecosystem. Parent-Teacher Association, Alumni, various clubs and forums work in tandem to implant academic attributes and humanistic values among students. The Institution also gives due importance to the integration of research with the academic activities and ensures a dynamically symbiotic student-neighbourhood community relationship.
MES Establishment: 1995
MES Accreditations: UGC
MES Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
MES Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
MES Fee Structure: Rs 3,000
MES Location: Marampally Road, Marampally P O, North Vazhakulam, Ernakulam, Aluva, Kerala 683107, India
14.RAJAGIRI BUSINESS SCHOOL – [RBS], KOCHI
- Established in the year 2008, Rajagiri Business School (RBS) is part of the Rajagiri Group of Institutions and functions as an autonomous institution. The business school is located in the Rajagiri Valley in Kakkanad, close to the IT hub of Kochi, Infopark and to the integrated business township, SmartCity Kochi. The campus, where the managers of tomorrow hone their skills, has been well-planned preserving the natural splendour of the environment to allow for academic development in communion with nature.
- To equip students with the right conceptual foundation, analytical skills and knowledge application ability, the curriculum at RBS is kept relevant to the dynamics of the changing business environment. With social sensitivity at its core, the emphasis is on experiential learning and holistic development. The case method, simulation and lectures are the chief pedagogical tools used at the School.
- Through our pedagogical innovation, Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience (RILE), our students are exposed to experiences and activities that prepare them to confront the complex business environment head-on. The focus of RILE is on four dimensions: Conceptual Learning, Experiential Engagement, Executive Modeling and Corporate Competency. The various activities under each of these dimensions help to mould and transform the Rajagirians into professionally competent and socially sensitive individuals.
RBS Establishment: 2008
RBS Accreditations: AICTE
RBS Affiliated To MGU, KOTTAYAM
RBS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
RBS Fee Structure: Rs 7 Lakhs
RBS Location: Pappakudath Road Kakkanad, Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, Kerala 682039, India
15.AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – [ASB], KOCHI
- Amrita School of Business, a tier-1 B-School has been consistently rated among top 30 private B-School over the years since its inception in 1996. Department of Management, Kochi was among three campuses of Amrita School of Business established in the year 2009. Department of Management, Kochi was rated as the 7th best B-School in South India by The Week in 2011. Department of Management offers postgraduate and PhD programs in management offering specialisations in the area of Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations and Business Analytics.
- Department of Management understands the need for companies’ organizational and leadership requirements, and changes are made accordingly in the curriculum from time to time to help MBA graduates face the challenging business environment. Hence, we focus on creating graduates with an array of relevant skills at four different locations.
- Kochi, the business capital of Kerala, provides the ideal location for a business school. The campus is located near the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital) and is 5.9 km away from the edappally metro station via NH66. The Kochi campus has the unique distinction of providing the vital input of management education to an otherwise predominantly healthcare campus with the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Nano Sciences.
- Located about 120 km from the International Headquarters of the Mata Amritanandamayi Math, students also have the advantage of being able to seek guidance and inspiration directly from AMMA. The campus provides an excellent ambience for learning that helps to develop managers with an inherent sense of values combined with efficient skill-sets, making them prudent performers in the workplace. We offer a unique learning experience as the multi-campus is interlinked via satellite facilitating e-learning that transcends limitations of time and space. Welcome to the Kochi campus
ASB Establishment: 1996
ASB Accreditations: AICTE
ASB Affiliated To AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM KOCHI CAMPUS, KOCHI
ASB Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ KMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XMAT/STATE EXAM
ASB Fee Structure: Rs 6.60 Lakhs
ASB Location: Amrita Nagar, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala 682041, India
The above top fifteen MBA colleges in Kerala will give some insights of college to join, please share the above best fifteen MBA colleges in Kerala with friends and family and do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.