Top Fifteen MBA/PGDM Colleges in Mumbai
After graduation, there is a huge demand for business administration courses in India, of which MBA/PGDM is one of the leading and top courses available. MBA indicates the Master of Business Administration while PGDM indicates Post Graduation Diploma in Management. Both are almost similar in terms of instruction and training and placements only difference lies that an MBA curriculum concentrates more on academics and lacks onboard industrial exposure. While PGDM curriculum concentrates more on practicality and industry-specific courses which is beneficial for Corporate employees, businesses, entrepreneurs. Mumbai, India the commercial IT hub of India has a large number of Top class MNC companies continuing its day to day operations from Mumbai. Many best and top universities, colleges have established their institutions in Mumbai.
Is doing an MBA/PGDM a good option?
Yes, MBA/PGDM is useful if your interests lie in administration side jobs. MBA teaches from the start basics to complete syllabus, while PGDM is more practical and valuable for entrepreneur, Business professional or a corporate employee.MBA is a full-time degree with a two-year duration, PGDM diploma course duration varies from institute to institute in some it is a one-year duration programme in some it is a two-year duration. Entrance exams like CAT/MAT/CMAT/State entrance help in getting admission in the college
How An MBA/PGDM Programs Shapes You?
MBA degree or PGDM diploma helps in developing the graduates desired skills which are required for the managerial positions. Top and best skills needed for every graduate are multitasking, decision-making ability, problem-solving solving skills etc. which are basic for every graduate.
These abilities can be obtained from the top MBA/PGDM colleges who know-how to train graduates to the needs of industries and shape them for the future. Mumbai indeed has the best MBA/PGDM colleges with international collaborations and top-class facilitated colleges.
Mumbai, India is a world of opportunities for passing out graduates, as leading companies conduct on-campus recruitment and pool drives which helps the graduates in securing the job after completing studies. There are various specialisations in MBA/PGDM some of the best and top are human resource management, banking and finance, retail management, supply chain management. This article gives the insights of Top fifteen MBA/PGDM colleges in Mumbai.
- IIT Bombay established its management school in 1995 to transform professionals with the technological background to “Renaissance Leaders” of tomorrow. In the year 2000, the school was renamed as Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, in honour of Dr Shailesh J. Mehta, a distinguished alumnus of IIT Bombay and a generous contributor to the school.
- The School Of Management already leads the way in preparing its Graduates to respond to the new challenges by drawing on the varied intellectual resources of IIT Bombay and providing an outstanding and innovative program in management education.
- It ranks #1 in the QS India Rankings 2019. Further, it was conferred the status of the Institute of Eminence by the Government of India. Situated within IIT Bombay, SJMSOM enjoys an excellent reputation of its own, both in industry and academia.
- SJMSOM has been ranked 5th or higher consistently over the years.
SJMSOM Establishment: 1995
SJMSOM Accreditations: AICTE
SJMSOM Affiliated To Public University
SJMSOM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
SJMSOM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SJMSOM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SJMSOM Fee Structure: Rs-2.65 Lakhs
SJMSOM Location: SHAILESH J. MEHTASCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT-IIT BOMBAY, Powai, Mumbai-400076.
SJMSOM Placements: Accenture, Barclays, Deloitte, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Maruti Suzuki, Siemens, Colgate-Palmolive, Google, JPMC, Procter & Gamble, PwC, Goldman Sachs, ICICI Bank, IDFC First, Indus Valley Partners, JM Financial Services, JP Morgan Chase, MSCI, Societe Generale, Trafigura and Yes Bank, GEP, i3 Consulting, IBM Consulting, Levers for Change, Marico, Mondelez, Nestle, Pidilite, Asian Paints, Avery Dennison, Cummins, Panasonic, Piramal, Reliance, Tata Motors, Welspun, Whirlpool, BRIDGEi2i, Browser Stack, Dell, Hexaware, Vodafone, Capgemini, Google, IBM, Wipro, Boehringer Ingelheim, Carwale, Cochlear, eClerx, Flipkart, Maersk, Oyo Rooms & Square Yards.
- Over the last five decades, NITIE has developed a symbiotic relationship oath the industry that helps it serve the sector better upholding its mono of °Udyog Pragab° NITIE is governed by the Board of Governors comprising eminent personalities from the industry, government, labour and professional bodies_ NITIE has been consistently ranked among the top-notch institutes imparting Industrial Engineering and Management education_ NITIE offers following two-year programs at Postgraduate Level
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE), Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM).
- It also offers a Fellow program at the Doctoral level. Annually, NITIE trains over 2000 professionals through its various week-long Management Development Programs (MDPs) and the Unit Based Programs (UBPs) in different areas of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- NITIE is also engaged in applied research and offers professional consultancy services in venous facets of Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial.’ Engineering, Environmental Management, Ergonomics, Information Technology Management, and other management and production related fields.
- At NITIE, learning is a hands-on, action monied style of decision making that immerses the student in complex, real-world business scenarios. The classroom experience is interactive, challenging, and engaging, and all students are contributors to driving their own learning experience.
NITIE Establishment: 1963
NITIE Accreditations: AICTE
NITIE Affiliated To Public University
NITIE Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+Entrance exam
NITIE Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NITIE Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NITIE Fee Structure: Rs-12.53 Lakhs
NITIE Location: Vihar Lake Rd, near The Residence Hotel, NITIE Admin Block, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
NITIE Placements: Colgate, Palmolive, Dabur, Diageo, GCPL, HUL, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Marico, McCain, Mondelez, Nestlé, Nivea, P&G, RP-SG, Accenture Digital, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte India, Deloitte USA, EY, EY GDS, GEP, Hitachi Consulting, KPMG, McKinsey, Optum Advisory, UHG, PwC India, PwC US, Advisory Thoucentric, ZS Associates, Asian Paints, Ather Energy, Avery Dennison, DCM, Shriram, Eaton, Exide, Castrol, Coromandel, Crompton, GMM, Pfaudler, Jindal Stainless, Kansai, Nerolac, TATA, Metaliks, Titan, Ultratech Cements, RPG, Schneider Electric, Signify, Maruti Suzuki, Pidilite, RIL, Varroc Welspun, Whirlpool, ABFRL, Amazon Cloudtail, Delhivery, Flipkart, Grofers, Landmark, Metro Cash & Carry, Myntra, Ninjacart, Ola, Oyo Rooms, Swiggy, Uber, Unacademy, Fidelity Investments, ICICI Bank, IDFC First, Aditya Birla Capital, Axis Bank, Edelweiss, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, SUD Life, Yes Bank, Capgemini, General Electric, Google, ITC Infotech, Loadshare Networks, o9 Solutions, GSK Pharma, Genpact, Hexaware, IBM, Polestar, RBEI, SAP Labs, Abbott, Cipla, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Sterlite Tech, TCS, Wipro, ACT Fibernet, Airtel, Amplus, Solar Ather Energy, Dorf, Ketal , Emami, Agrotech, Enphase Energy, Shapoorji, Square Yards, TATA Sky, Tolaram Group, VSSI.
- Global Compact Network India, the Indian arm of United Nations Global Compact, that aids in aligning business with #UN Goals #SustainableDevelopmentGoals held their annual convention on 31st May 2019 Grand Hyatt Mumbai SPJIMR won a certificate of merit for featuring in the Top 11 for #SDGs. Prof Vineeta Dwivedi hosted the event that featured 30+ renowned speakers. Prof Rukaiya Joshi, Prof Deepa Krishnan, and Prof Chandrika Parmar attended the event. SPJIMR is an institutional member of United Nations Global Compact Network, India
- SPJIMR’s PGPDM wins a bronze award for ‘Excellence in Management Education’ at the Indian Management Conclave (IMC). Chief Guest Hon’ble Former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the award at the 10th edition of the Indian Management Conclave, 2019 held in New Delhi on August 2 and 3, 2019. Chairperson of SPJIMR’s Postgraduate Programme in Development Management (PGPDM), Dr Rukaiya Joshi made a presentation about the recent innovations of the program.
- PGPDM is a specialised executive management program for professionals in the social development sector (NGOs, Corporate CSRs, and Social Enterprise). It is noted for innovations in new knowledge creation, innovation pedagogy, and structured learning reflections. Indian Management Conclave is India’s definitive annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform, organised by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organisations.
- Bhavan’s SPJIMR won the award for ‘Excellence in Institutional Social Responsibility’, at the 6th Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019 on November 27, 2019, in New Delhi. Dr Ruppal Walia Sharma, Head – SPJIMR Delhi Center received the award, on behalf of the Institute, from the Chief Guest Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India.
SPIMR Establishment: 1981
SPIMR Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AACSB, AMBA
SPIMR Affiliated To AUTONOMOUS
SPIMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
SPIMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SPIMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SPIMR Fee Structure: Rs-17.50 Lakhs
SPIMR Location: SPJIMR Bhavan’s Campus Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058, India.
SPIMR Placements: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co., Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Ninjacart, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Uber, Britannia, Bajaj Auto, Castrol, OYO Rooms, Pidilite, L’Oréal, Philips, Aditya Birla Retail Limited, American Express, Mondelēz, ValueLabs, Nivea, Amway, Sterlite Power, Jindal Steel & Power, Unacademy, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Auto, Duff & Phelps, Reliance Industries Limited, Citibank, IIFL and Go-MMT Group.
- Padmabhushan Late Shri K J Somaiya established Somaiya Vidyavihar in 1959. An Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and a Visionary, he firmly believed that modern education had to have its roots in strong values. This underlying theme and legacy of Somaiya Vidyavihar were continued and strengthened by the late Dr S K Somaiya.
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management was established in 1981 as a part of Somaiya Vidyavihar to provide state of the art education in management and allied areas. The Institute is consistently ranked among the top 20 Management Institutes and top 10 private sectors B-schools in India.
- The institute has linkages with the University of Applied Science Upper Austria, Steyr, Austria: University of Applied Science, Krems, Austria; DHBW University, Stuttgart, Germany: THI Business School, Ingolstadt, Germany. The institute also has linkages with Saint Martin’s University, The University of Akron, the University of San Diego in the USA. In China, the institute has ties with Beijing Foreign Studies University, Communication University of China, and Yunnan University.
- As a leading business management school in India (No. 2 Private b school as per Times B-School Survey 2020 and NIRF 2020 Rank 56) located in a beautiful 50-acre lush green campus in the heart of Mumbai in India, the Institute is fully prepared to develop graduates for industry requirements. The commitment and collaboration among our faculty, staff, students, and alumni are a testimony to the outcomes of our journey of excellence.
KJSIMSR Establishment: 1981
KJSIMSR Accreditations: UGC, NBA, NAAC GRADE B+
KJSIMSR Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
KJSIMSR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
KJSIMSR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
KJSIMSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
KJSIMSR Fee Structure: Rs-8.17 Lakhs
KJSIMSR Location: K. J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH, Vidyavihar(E), Mumbai – 400077.
KJSIMSR Placements: Eicher, Bisleri, Total, Airtel, Mu Sigma, Lg, Info Edge, L&T Infotech, Jpmorgan’chase & Co., Bookmyshow, Amazon, Byju’s, Bloomberg, Virtusa, Mercedes-Benz, Tata, Panasonic, Vedanta, Morgan Stanley, De Shaw & Co, Standard Chartered, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Mutual Funds, Pharmeasy, Hero, Piramal, Adani, Zomato, The Times Group, Blue Star among top recruiters.
- S.P. Mandali’s WeSchool is the sixth educational institute from Mumbai to rank 68th in the top 100 best management institutes category in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) list of 2020.
- WeSchool is officially recognised as the ‘Best Performing Institution Innovation Council of West Zone (WRO)’ during the IIC calendar 2018- 2019 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Innovation Cell (MIC) in coordination with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The award is for fostering innovation and entrepreneurship development on campus. WeSchool is now among India’s top Institutions Innovation Council.
- WeSchool has been honoured with the AICTE-CII IndPact Award for Best Industry-Linked Institute for Management (Established).
- WeSchool has been honoured with the special jury mention for excellence in employability through industry engagement at the 6th ficci higher education excellence award 2019, Delhi.WeSchool positioned 18th nationally by Business Today in their Business School Survey 2019.
LNWIMDR Establishment: 1977
LNWIMDR Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
LNWIMDR Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
LNWIMDR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
LNWIMDR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
LNWIMDR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
LNWIMDR Fee Structure: Rs-5.5 Lakhs
LNWIMDR Location: S.P. Mandali’s Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) Block # 72 (7th Floor), Maker Chambers VI, 220, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
LNWIMDR Placements: 91springboard, A C Nielsen, A.K.Capital, Accelya Kale Solutions, Accenture, Aditya Birla IT, Aditya Birla Retail Ltd – More, Airtel, AIWMI, Aleppo Technologies, Alkem All Cargo Logistics, Amazon, Amura Marketing Technologies, Aon Hewitt, Arvind Lifestyle Brands Limited, Asian Adores, Aspire Systems, Aufklaren, Aurionpro Solutions, Avalon Global Research, Avnet, Axis Bank, Axis Risk Consulting Ltd., Axis Securities, BAJAJ Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Bajaj Electricals, Baker Hughes, BASF India Ltd., Bazkaart.com, Bestsellers, Big Macaw, Birla Sunlife Insurance, Blue Star, Borosil Glass Works Limited, BPRISE Brand Marketing India, Brandscapes Worldwide, Bristlecone Business, Octane, Byju’s Learning App, Canara Robeco, AMC, Capgemini Consulting, CARE Ratings, CBC Company Limited, CBRE, Cedar Management Consulting International LLC among top recruiters.
- The School of Business Management (SBM) of the SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) has long been a leader in management education. Apart from offering various programs for students, the School also offers executive education programs mapped training working professionals, who want to make the key transition in their lives.
- The Dean is the operational head of SBM. Along with his faculty team, he decides the goals, strategic operations and plan of action for the school, keeping in mind the overall vision, mission and goals of the university.
- He is supported by Heads of Departments (HoDs) and Chairpersons for various areas, together with the Course Coordinators for the smooth running of various programs. The Dean is responsible for all academic matters like building a learning climate, students’ learning and development, curriculum development, faculty selection, assessment and development and program delivery. Besides, he also leads placement of the graduates, development of research, executive education, international linkages, creation of brand image and other quality measures for the SBM. The Dean is a member of all the statutory committees of the University.
- Each teaching area has a Board of Studies headed by its HoDs or Chairperson. It comprises members from industry and academia. The objectives of these boards are to review the curriculum and syllabus, suggest courses, textbooks and other measures to meet the demands of students, industry and other stakeholders.
NMIMS Establishment: 1981
NMIMS Accreditations: NAAC
NMIMS Affiliated To Deemed to be University
NMIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
NMIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NMIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NMIMS Fee Structure: Rs-9.25 Lakhs
NMIMS Location: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), School of Business Management, V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
NMIMS Placements: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co., Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Ninjacart, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Uber, Britannia, Bajaj Auto, Castrol, OYO Rooms, Pidilite, L’Oréal, Philips, Aditya Birla Retail Limited, American Express, Mondelēz, ValueLabs, Nivea, Amway, Sterlite Power, Jindal Steel & Power, Unacademy, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Auto, Duff & Phelps, Reliance Industries Limited, Citibank, IIFL and Go-MMT Group
- It all began in 1962. Vivekanand Education Society (VES) – a premier education institution came into being. Conceptualized and instituted by a great humanitarian and visionary Late Shri. Hashu Advani, VES was one of the first educational institutions in Mumbai that made education accessible to students from all strata of society.
- The journey that began with just 256 students is today expanded to include 20,000 students who enrol in various courses across 22 educational institutions run by VES. The year 1994 was a milestone year in the history of VES. A new-age business school-Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) was instituted on 31st March 1994. Currently, the student intake is 180 students in MMS from 120 (proposed additional 60 seats) in PGDM. This allows the institute to help more deserving students, who are aiming for glorious corporate careers.
- Since the inception, VESIM has been at the forefront of business studies, developing business leaders who strive to make a positive impact on companies they work with, people they meet, and the society they serve.
- VESIM’s success as one of the leading business schools in Mumbai is due to its humanistic approach to management education. The approach is complemented by a state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class faculty, and transformative pedagogic practices, an interactive and experiential teaching methodology, and a growing distinguished alumni network of professionals who are equipped to lead their business or organisations into the future.
- The Institute strives to create socially responsible business leaders of tomorrow. The campus offers a positive environment for learning, as well as personal, professional, and intellectual growth
VESIMSR Establishment: 1994
VESIMSR Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
VESIMSR Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
VESIMSR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
VESIMSR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
VESIMSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
VESIMSR Fee Structure: Rs-6.79 Lakhs
VESIMSR Location: Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, 495/497, Collector’s Colony, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 074.
VESIMSR Placements: Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Rediff, Morgan Stanley, Epic, Amdocs, L & T, Godrej, Blue Star, Eaton, Gammon, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Accenture, Deloitte, Wipro, IBM, Goldman Sachs, and Texas Instruments.
- The name has always been synonymous with first-class transcendent quality management education in India for the past five decades and a revered workshop of knowledge creation, impregnating the students with the importance of the synergy of sound business theory with in-hand practical applications.
- Nestled in the heart of the financial hub of India, JBIMS has the advantage of being in proximity of the biggest corporate names, enriching the students with frequent industry interactions and workshops organized for the students to hone their business acumen.
- The visiting faculty, an eminent part of the JBIMS fabric, consists of personalities who have been instrumental in shaping the business landscape of India, instilling a passion for excellence and perfection in the students, something that serves as a beacon for the rest of their lives.
- The 120 Bajajites’ selected from lakhs of management aspirants bear testimony to the fact that it is still one of the most hallowed institutions in India even after 50 years since its inception in 1965. The combination of all the above reflects in the fact that JBIMS has been consistently ranked among the top 10 B- Schools in India
JBIMS Establishment: 1965
JBIMS Accreditations: AICTE
JBIMS Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
JBIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
JBIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
JBIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
JBIMS Fee Structure: Rs-3.50 Lakhs
JBIMS Location: 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
JBIMS Placements: Accenture Strategy, BCG, Capgemini, PwC, Aditya Birla Capital Limited, Axis Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Barclays, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J.P. Morgan, Metlife, Standard Chartered, SBI Capital Markets, Yes Bank, Amazon, Grofers, Ninjacart, Abbott, Amway, Castrol, Cochlear, Havmor, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Medtronic, PepsiCo, P&G, Bridgestone, Dalmia Bharat, JSW, Piramal, Reliance Industries Limited, TAS, Tata Steel, Welspun, Airtel, Cisco, Hexaware, TCS, Titan, Xiaomi.
- The SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) was established in 1995. SIESCOMS envisages providing quality management education for the nascent professionals, the dynamic future managers for the 21st century.
- SIESCOMS’s foundation maps its roots to the rich tradition of South India Education Society(SIES), one of the oldest and value-based educational trusts that run several educational institutes in the city of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. Located on a sprawling campus at Nerul, the academic hub of Navi Mumbai, SIESCOMS boasts of one of the best physical infrastructure and academic ambience befitting a modern B-school.
- SIESCOMS has always been striving to provide quality education and in that pursuit, SIESCOMS received the ISO 9001:2008 Certification for quality management education the Lloyd Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).
- An important milestone on its journey of continuous quality improvement was reached when SIESCOMS was conferred upon with the prestigious Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality (RBNQ) award for the year 2008 in the “Education” category. This is the only award developed in the country on the lines of the Malcolm-Baldrige National Quality Award.
SIESCOMS Establishment: 1995
SIESCOMS Accreditations: AICTE
SIESCOMS Affiliated To: Mumbai University, Mumbai
SIESCOMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
SIESCOMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SIESCOMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SIESCOMS Fee Structure: Rs-4.5 Lakhs
SIESCOMS Location: Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Vidyapuram Sector-V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706.
SIESCOMS Placements: Abbott Acuris, Ak Capital, Alembic, Alkem, Amazon, Asian Paints, Capgemini, Cipla, Coca Cola, Crisil, Darashaw, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fcb, Federal Bank, Gep, German Remedies, Godrej, Gsk, Hdfc Bank, Hdfc Ergo, Hdfc Life, Hdfc Ltd., Icici Bank, Indegene, Ipsos, Johnson Tiles, Kalpa-Taru, Kent Ro, Kotak Bank, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Lg Electronics, Lodha, Macleods, Majesco, Mankind Pharma, Morgan Stanley, Nestle, Newgen Software, Nitco Tiles, Nomura, Novartis, Ola Cabs, Oyo, Philips, Piramal, Raymonds, Reliance Industries, Rpg Life Sciences, Rubicon Research, Sbi General, Schlumberger, Stelmec, Sun Pharma, Suryodaya Bank, Tata Motor Finance, Tcs, Torrent Pharma, Ugam, Urban Clap, Voltas, Wockhardt, Wurth It, Xanadu, Zee Entertainment, Zuventus, Zydus.
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR) was established in the year 1995 by the Late Shri Niranjanlalji Dalmia with a vision to become a World-Class Management Institute. Currently, N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research ranks among the Top b schools in India and one of the most preferred business schools in Mumbai.
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research commenced its academic program in the year 1997.
- The N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research established in 1995, enjoys a stellar reputation in business and management circles. When we started in 1997, we were amongst the top 700 B-Schools all over India.
- Now, we are amongst the top 10 institutes in Mumbai. Good leadership facilitates individuals, companies and industries to think differently about how to do business for the benefit of the stakeholders and the society. It transforms behaviour, creates new opportunities, inspires decisiveness, motivates excellence and represents essential leadership skills.
NLDIMSR Establishment: 1995
NLDIMSR Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
NLDIMSR Affiliated To: Mumbai University, Mumbai
NLDIMSR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
NLDIMSR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NLDIMSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NLDIMSR Fee Structure: Rs-9.3 Lakhs
NLDIMSR Location: N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Srishti, Sector 1, Mira Road (East), Mumbai Metropolitan Region 401107
NLDIMSR Placements: Accenture Strategy, BCG, Capgemini, PwC, Aditya Birla Capital Limited, Axis Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Barclays, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J.P. Morgan, Metlife, Standard Chartered, SBI Capital Markets, Yes Bank, Amazon, Grofers, Ninjacart, Abbott, Amway, Castrol, Cochlear, Havmor, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Medtronic, PepsiCo, P&G, Bridgestone, Dalmia Bharat, JSW, Piramal, Rpg Life Sciences, Rubicon Research, Sbi General, Schlumberger, Stelmec, Sun Pharma, Suryodaya Bank, Tata Motor Finance, TCS
IES MCRC Highlights:
- IES is one of India’s oldest Public Charitable Trusts committed to education and successfully running 64 Institutions. IES Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC) is recognized as a premier business school, committed to academic excellence and value-based education. In our endeavour to shape and develop business leaders, we offer several full-time courses which include Master of Management Studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University, Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharmaceutical Management) approved by AICTE.
- Armed with proficient and experienced faculty members and state-of-the-art academic infrastructure, IES MCRC provides an excellent environment for research and development activities. We offer the latest in management education through a unique pedagogy to enable the students to become successful and socially responsible professionals.
- IES MCRC’s commitment to “Value Addition through Education” is manifested through a whole spectrum of programs and Industry-oriented activities. Also, our students take up various projects with NGOs and organize CSR activities under various platforms. The Institution has produced many distinguished alumni, who have contributed significantly to the industry and the society and earned accolades and respect in their chosen careers.
IES MCRC Establishment: 1998
IES MCRC Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
IES MCRC Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
IES MCRC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
IES Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IES MCRC Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IES MCRC Fee Structure: Rs-4 Lakhs
IES MCRC Location: IES MCRC “Vishwakarma” M.D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul, 791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai – 400 050
IES MCRC Placements: Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank, Mahindra & Mahindra, ABP News, Marico Limited, Acuris, Mccann HealthKotak Securities Ltd., Acuris (Debtwire), Metro Brands Limited, Aditya Birla Capital, Micro Labs, Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company, MIL, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Limited , Mirae Asset Global Investments Pvt Ltd, Adobe India, Mondelez India Private Limited (Cadbury), AEON Credit Service India Private Limited, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited, AICOD Awacs, NABARD, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, NDW Group, Alkem Laboratories Limited, Nilkamal Limited, Alliance Global Technology Company Ltd., Nirmal Industries, Alivira Animal Health Limited, Niruja Healthtech, Amul India Limited, Noble Hygiene, ANAROCK Property Consultants Private Limited, Nomura Services India Private Limited, Anchorfast, NRB Industrial Bearings Limited, Areion Corporate Advisors India Private Limited, Omam Consultancy, Arihant Superstructures Limited, Onida, Ashika Capital Limited, OYO Rooms , Asian Paints Limited, Parag Milk Foods Private Limited, Augmentis Ltd, Performics, Convonix (Publicis Media India), AVA Chemicals Private Limited, Piramal Capital and Housing Finance Limited, Avalon Global Research Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd, Pixel Suba, Awarthon Awareness Initiative Pvt Ltd, POPShot, AXIS Bank, Primetals Technologies (Siemens), Bank of India, Quantum Global Securities Limited, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, Racer Tech, Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited, Radio Mirchi, Biosphere Clinical Research Pvt Ltd, Rashi Peripherals, BNP Paribas India, RBL Limited, Board Infinity, Reliance Retail Ltd.
- The best brand can be defined as the one which creates value. At Atharva, we believe in creating value through continuous efforts to build up future managers. The efforts started in 2003 when our Executive President Mr Sunil Rane created an educational brand Atharva Institute of Management Studies. The purpose of the brand was to create, develop and provide business managers to provide solutions to complex business situations.
- Mr Sunil Rane has humanized the brand AIMS through his belief in excellence by pursuing his vision “Excellence in Education” by empowering students development. AIMS started with merely 25 students in 2003, which is now ranging to a strength of 300 students per year under our three flagship programmes viz. Masters in Management Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Part-time Programmes in Finance, Marketing & HR. AIMS also went on the set quite a few benchmarks in the industry by introducing the corporate concept of the mentor-mentee programme, Stock Market Simulation Programme and Live Projects with reputed brands.
- Due to this holistic approach, AIMS went ahead with winning accolades and awards in the education industry by being consistently ranked amongst the Top Business School s in the country by various national B-School surveys. The brand image progressively achieved greater heights with the contribution of intellectual capital in the form of the Faculty members being awarded as “Best Management Faculty” by the industry on numerous occasions.
- The students also started winning accolades in the industry by winning laurels in the various Business Competitions run by the industry. With the 360-degree development happening, the placements also gathered momentum. We have been a consistent performer in the area of placements despite the challenges. We could rise in the area of placements due to the vision of our Executive President which is to make our students employable in the industry. Mr Sunil Rane aims to provide a unique experience to the students with introducing Global Immersion Programme which would help in exchanging and sharing of good practices which could be replicated to improve the efficiency, production and competency in their respective field of study.
AIMS Establishment: 2003
AIMS Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE B+
AIMS Affiliated To Mumbai University, Mumbai
AIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
AIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
AIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible
AIMS Fee Structure: Rs-1.76 Lakhs
AIMS Location: Atharva Institute of Management Studies Atharva Educational Complex Malad-Marve Road Charkop Naka Malad West Mumbai – 400 095. Maharashtra, India
AIMS Placements: Lenskart, HDFC Bank Ltd, K Raheja Corporation, Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions, Morningstar India Pvt Ltd, JARO Education, Naukri.com, Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Reliance General Insurance, BNP Paribas, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd, Credence Analytics (India) Pvt Ltd, Flamingo Communication, Course5 Intelligence, Mahindra Logistics Ltd, IIFL Investment Bulls, Accenture, OPPO Mobiles, MU Pvt. Ltd, Jet Freight Logistics Ltd, Cavinkare, Brinks India, ABC Consultants Ltd, L&T Financial Services, J M Financial Services Ltd, Federal Bank Ltd, Indusind Bank, Field Global Market Research Pvt Ltd, NetAmbit, Citi Bank, KD Practice Consulting, Richfeel Health & Beauty P. Ltd, Sum inter India Organics Ltd, 99 Acres, Jupiter Infomedia Ltd, Air India, Uni-Design Jewellery Ltd, Square Yards, Square Capital, Berger Paints India Ltd, Karvy Stock Broking Ltd, Kotak Life Insurance, Indian Express, Chalet Hotels – Raheja, ICICI Prudential, Asset Management, Globe op, Reliance Jio, Robokart.com, Intellicon, UMG Index, Trade fairs, Adani Reliance Ltd, HDFC, AMC Ltd, MRCC Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sapphire Human Solution, Tops Securities Group, Pinnacle India, Media.net, HPCL, SWAN Solutions & Services Pvt. Ltd., Mswipe, Antraweb Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Delta Storage Systems Pvt. Ltd, Imarticus, BYJU’s, RGF – A Japanese Search Firm Sealine Productions Shipping Corporation of India.
- SASMIRA’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, (SIMSR) Mumbai (An ISO 9001:2015) certified institute) belongs to the family of 50 years old SASMIRA (Linked to the Ministry of Textile, Govt. of India).
- with rich educational heritage in the area of Textile and Management. Sasmira’s Institute of Management Studies and Research is the first institute to have been ranked in “A” category in AIMA survey of 2013 within a short span of 3 years from its inception.
- We are serving the nation by building careers of innumerable students. It is a matter of great pride and delight that besides academics as core competence the following are the list of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities with high student involvement and participation:
- The Institute is located at a prominent location with the neighbouring corporate houses connected with all modes of transport within Mumbai. The Institute’s courses are approved by AICTE and University of Mumbai.
SIMSR Establishment: 2010
SIMSR Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
SIMSR Affiliated To: Mumbai University, Mumbai
SIMSR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
SIMSR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SIMSR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SIMSR Fee Structure: Rs-1.90 Lakhs
SIMSR Location: Sasmira Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 030. Maharashtra, India.
SIMSR Placements: HDFC Bank Ltd, K Raheja Corporation, Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions, Morningstar India Pvt Ltd, JARO Education, Naukri.com, Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Reliance General Insurance, BNP Paribas, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd, Credence Analytics (India) Pvt Ltd, Flamingo Communication, Course5 Intelligence, Mahindra Logistics Ltd, IIFL Investment Bulls, Accenture, OPPO Mobiles, MU Pvt. Ltd, Jet Freight Logistics Ltd, Cavinkare, Brinks India, ABC Consultants Ltd, L&T Financial Services, J M Financial Services Ltd, Federal Bank Ltd, Indusind Bank, Field Global Market Research Pvt Ltd, NetAmbit, Citi Bank, KD Practice Consulting, Richfeel Health & Beauty P. Ltd, Sum inter India Organics Ltd.
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS) is another milestone in the history of Rajasthani Sammelan that has done unmatched service in the field of education in the commercial capital of India. The business school has been promoted to fulfil the dream of the promoters who have aspired to provide value-based management education that would fulfil the needs of all the stakeholders.
- DSIMS has been conceived with the ambitious objectives of developing professional expertise and skilled manpower in all functional areas of management.
- With generous donations offered by Shri Mahavirprasad G. Saraf, Rajasthani Sammelan has set up world-class management and post-graduate institute that will be a centre of excellence in postgraduate education, research & consultancy. The institute has been named after Shri Mahavir Prasad Ji’s mother, Late Smt. Durgadevi Saraf.
- The Management of the Institute believes that effective governance is the key to providing quality education. To meet this aim the staff contributes towards academic and non-academic activities of the institute. This empowerment propels the staff to provide every student with a high-quality learning experience.
DSIMS Establishment: 2010
DSIMS Accreditations: AICTE
DSIMS Affiliated To: Mumbai University, Mumbai
DSIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
DSIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
DSIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
DSIMS Fee Structure: Rs- 3.63 Lakhs
DSIMS Location: Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies DSIMS, RSET Campus, S. V. Road, Malad (West), Mumbai – 400 064.
DSIMS Placements: Reliance General Insurance, BNP Paribas, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd, Credence Analytics (India) Pvt Ltd, Flamingo Communication, Course5 Intelligence, Mahindra Logistics Ltd, IIFL Investment Bulls, Accenture, OPPO Mobiles, MU Pvt. Ltd, Jet Freight Logistics Ltd, Cavinkare, Brinks India, ABC Consultants Ltd, L&T Financial Services, J M Financial Services Ltd, Federal Bank Ltd, Indusind Bank, Field Global Market Research Pvt Ltd, NetAmbit, Citi Bank, KD Practice Consulting, Richfeel Health & Beauty P. Ltd, Sum inter India Organics Ltd, 99 Acres, Jupiter Infomedia Ltd, Air India, Uni-Design Jewellery Ltd, Square Yards, Square Capital, Berger Paints India Ltd, Karvy Stock Broking Ltd, Kotak Life Insurance, Indian Express, Chalet Hotels – Raheja, ICICI Prudential, Asset Management, Globe op, Reliance Jio, Robokart.com, Intellicon, UMG Index, Trade fairs, Adani Reliance Ltd, HDFC, AMC Ltd, MRCC Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sapphire Human Solution, Tops Securities Group, Pinnacle India.
- He dreams of our Founder President Late Shri. Madhukarrao D. Chaudhari, Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research (CIMR) became a reality in 1996. He believed in the principle of ‘education for all’ and so our multicultural outlook ensures an environment which stimulates learning and progress, with a strong emphasis placed on student participation in co-curricular activities that help them discover their latent talents.
- Chetana’s, keeping true to its name, keeps their mind and heart involved. Located in the heart of Mumbai, India’s commercial capital, CIMR offers a unique opportunity for students to understand and unlock their full potential.
- Close to the airport and railway station, medical facilities, banks and other amenities, we ensure your time at CIMR will be well spent in constantly pushing yourself to new heights. Over the years Chetana’s Institutes of Management Research have carved a niche as premier B-Schools in India and particularly Mumbai.
- So, it is easy to find lodging and hostel services around the campus. With our proximity to Bandra Kurla Complex (the second financial hub of Mumbai), our students stay connected to the industry and business. The Institute has also taken special care to remain accessible to differently-abled learners. After all, there should be no barriers to stop one’s drive to learn.
CIMR Establishment: 1996
CIMR Accreditations: AICTE
CIMR Affiliated To: Private University
CIMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MH CET
CIMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
CIMR Fee Structure: Rs-3.85 Lakhs
CIMR Location: Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research New bldg, Survey No. 341, Govt. Colony, Bandra – East, Mumbai – 400051
CIMR Placements: BlackRock, Blue Star, Cholamandalam Investment and Market, CitiCorp Services, CMIE, Coalition – Crisil, Decimal Credit Manager, 1 Finance Point, EisnerAmper India, RBB, HDFC Group, ICICI Group, Kotak Group, Nomura, Edelweiss Neilson, Nomura, Induslnd Bank, SBI Retail asset, UTI AMC etc.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best MBA/PGDM colleges in Mumbai and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the Business administration stream.