Top Fifteen Psychology Colleges in India – 2021 Ranking
The Study of the human mind and its behavior is called Psychology. This branch deals with human personality, behavior, health, social behavior and all other human physiological aspects. Psychologists evaluate the behavior of the persons who are either affected by normal problems or by psychological problems as human beings become more stressed due to work pressures and finding ways to unload pressures in different ways.
Psychology is an undergraduate degree with a duration of three years. Job opportunities for Psychologists are hospitals, Rehabilitation centers, Non-Profit Government organisations (NGO) and other social development centers.
How can I get admission after 12th in psychology?
You can apply for BA- Psychology in any arts and commerce college after passing in 12 standard or intermediate.
Is there any entrance exam for psychology?
Are psychologists in demand?
In the coming years, the demand for Psychologists will be high as work-related and family-related stress is increasing day by day and there is a dire need for Psychologists to help the patients.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women has long been recognized as a premier institution of higher learning for women in India. A centre for academic excellence and achievement, it is today one of the finest institutions for Social Sciences, Humanities and Commerce, while also offering a B.Sc. Programme in Statistics. Professional courses like Elementary Education and Journalism are among its strengths. Located at the cutting edge of knowledge, LSR has not just kept pace with the changing world, but has been the pioneering spirit behind many innovations in the field of education. The striving is to imbue the teaching/learning process with a unique blend of intellectual rigour and aesthetic and ethical engagement.
- LSR is committed to nurturing and creating women who are equipped to be world citizens. Women who take pride in their culture and heritage but also have a cosmopolitan understanding of the world today and a sensibility that celebrates diversity in all its joyous vibrancy. LSR students understand that with the power of knowledge, comes the responsibility to translate it into creative citizenship. They recognize challenges as opportunities. LSR students are empowered with professional competence, an ability to assume positions of leadership with ease and shatter inhibitory glass ceilings.
- An education at LSR enables women to reconcile excellence with humanity, celebrate diversity and redefine notions of success. The emphasis is on a liberating and not a domesticating pedagogy.
- Established in 1956 in New Delhi by the late Sir Shri Ram in memory of his wife, the college had its modest beginnings in a school building in Daryaganj, Central Delhi, with 243 students, 9 faculty, 4 support staff and 3 distinct courses of study. The aim of the institution was to provide access to higher education of quality to women. LSR is a testimony to the farsighted vision of its founder and his indefatigable enthusiasm to actualize his dream.
- Today, the college is located in a beautiful 15 acre campus in South Delhi, has approximately 2000 students, over 150 faculty, administrative and support staff and 16 courses of study. The College became a byword for academic and extracurricular achievement, under the inspiring Chairmanship of industrialist and philanthropist, late Dr. Bharat Ram. An enlightened and supportive Board of Governors, drawn from the fields of industry, law, journalism, academics and the bureaucracy, assists the Chairman in the running of the college.
LSR Establishment: 1956
LSR Accreditations: UGC
LSR Affiliated To: DU, NEW DELHI
LSR Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
LSR Fee Structure: Rs 16,000
LSR Location: Lajpat Nagar IV, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110024, India
- St. Xavier’s College is proud to announce that it has begun as an Autonomous College under the University of Mumbai from the academic year 2010-11. Xavier applied for Academic Autonomy in October 2007. It was granted permission for this, after due process, by the University of Mumbai, in March 2009 and by the Government of Maharashtra in August 2009. Finally after a review committee from the University Grants Commission visited the College in early April 2010, the application for Autonomy was considered by the Commission at its meeting on the 4th of May 2010.
- The UGC permission for Autonomous status was received in early June and the University of Mumbai subsequently notified the College as Autonomous for 5 years, beginning from the academic year 2010-11.
- Academic Autonomy places trust in the Faculty of St. Xavier’s College to take up the responsibility of designing its own courses, framing its own syllabi and conducting its own evaluation for its students. This is a system of academic freedom mandated by the UGC and implemented in other Universities of the country for about 30 years. St. Xavier’s is grateful for the opportunity of implementing Autonomy, as it will help the College to upgrade the quality of its education, in keeping with the capability of its competent and dedicated faculty and the excellent students it draws from all over the country.
- Academic Autonomy does not involve Financial Autonomy and the fee structure will be in accordance with that of the University of Mumbai, which will award the Degree to our students. St. Xavier’s College has prepared intensively for Autonomy over the last 3 years, working out its Credit System, Semester System and its System of Continuous Internal Evaluation, with Faculty visits to other Autonomous Colleges in Chennai and Bangalore, with Faculty Seminars and Workshops and
with training in different methods of evaluation. The faculty also draws on its long experience of innovation in educational pedagogy practiced through its Honours Programme and other initiatives.
- The College is confident that it will succeed in meeting the aspiration of its students and of Indian society, in bringing international quality Higher Education to its beautiful heritage campus. The first batch of students under the autonomous system graduated in June 2013 and have given us good feedback.
XC Establishment: 1869
XC Accreditations: UGC
XC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
XC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
XC Fee Structure: Rs 5,600
XC Location:5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
- Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
- The multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 25000 students. The campus is a living example of harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and around 60 different countries. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) publishes six peer-reviewed research journals and has published more than 300 books in Kannada and English. A promoter of sports, music and literary activities, it is a nurturing ground for creative excellence.
CU Establishment: 1969
CU Accreditations: UGC ,NAAC GRADE A
CU Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
CU Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
CU Fee Structure: Rs 50,000
CU Location: Hosur Rd, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029, India
- With the end of the East India Company’s regime in India and the failure of the first armed uprising in 1857, for India’s freedom, a new era dawned in our country. It was clear that the emancipation of our land and the transformation of the life of our people had to be brought about by peaceful and constitutional means. Indian renaissance had begun and it heralded the role which education needed to play to achieve national aspirations.
- Wood’s Education Despatch (1854), the Education Commission of 1882 and the Hunter Commission (1891), were all indicative of the concerted efforts, of both the Government and the Indian people, in the enterprise of education. The Founders of the Fergusson College had first started the New English School, Pune in 1880 and later established the Deccan Education Society (DES) in 1884.The college held these classes, for almost ten years, in the old Gadre Wada and other locations in Poona.
- A plot of about 37 acres (a portion of the present extensive campus) was acquired on a 99 years’ lease in 1891 by the DES. The foundation stone of the Main building of the Fergusson College, was laid in 1892 and the building was completed in 1895. The college started functioning on this campus in 1895. From then onwards, the college has grown from strength to strength and acquired a reputation as a nation-building institution.
- While the founders have become legends, in the history of education and the freedom struggle in India, it is a matter of great significance that the college received active and moral support from academicians and statesmen, such as Principal William Wordsworth, Principal F. G. Selby, Lord Rippon, Sir William Wedderburn and Sir James Fergusson.Fergusson College was intended to be, “the seminary of the Indian educational missionaries”.
FC Establishment: 1885
FC Accreditations: NAAC GRADE A
FC Affiliated To: SPPU, PUNE
FC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
FC Fee Structure: Rs 9,500
FC Location:Fergusson College Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
- Our Institute is one of the premier institutions in the Somaiya Vidyavihar campus, enjoys a linguistic minority status and is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognized by UGC under 2(f) and 12(b) of U.G.C. Act.
- To fulfil our mission of empowering students.
- The college lays great emphasis on the all-round development of all its pupils. While academic excellence is of course encouraged and rewarded, a variety of extra-curricular activities conducted by the institutions enable students to explore and bring out their talents and potential and develop an onward looking and confident personality.
- About 6,500 students of both the Junior and Senior College and about 150 Post Graduate and Research students participate in academic and other activities of the college every year under the guidance of a caring and supportive staff.
KJSAC Establishment: 1964
KJSAC Accreditations: NAAC
KJSAC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
KJSAC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
KJSAC Fee Structure: Rs 9,000
KJSAC Location:Ghatkopar – Mahul Rd, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077, India
- Jai Hind College was established in 1948 by a small band of dedicated teachers of the D.J Sindh College Karachi. A tragic world event, the partition of India, had driven them from their homes, their friends, and their workplace. Weaker men would have succumbed to such adversities, but these were men of stronger mettle.
- They came to Bombay, and persevered in the face of all odds to achieve their goal of setting up an educational institution to which they could contribute their expertise, their knowledge, and their skills. This was also their way of paying back, in substantial measure, the debt they felt they owed to the land that had offered them refuge and security. But it served another purpose as well, for it enabled them to retrieve their own self respect which circumstances had so badly bruised. Thus Jai Hind College was born.
- Jai Hind College was not always big. It was very small indeed when it was born, in the wake of the Partition of India, in August 1947. The men who played a major role in its creation were professors of D.J. Sind College, Karachi, assisted by a few other educationists, who came together under the banner of the Sind Educationists’ Association headed by the founder Principal, Prof T. M. Advani.
JHC Establishment: 1948
JHC Accreditations: NAAC GRADE A
JHC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
JHC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
JHC Fee Structure: Rs 6,000
JHC Location: A Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
- Gargi College was established in 1967 and is a leading South Campus college of the University of Delhi. It is a college for women and offers education in Arts and Humanities, Commerce, Science and Education.
- Gargi College was named after an enlightened woman named Gargi, figuring in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad of the Vedic Age. She emerges as an intelligent and bold person embodying the spirit of inquiry juxtaposed with faith as is shown by her penetrating and challenging questions to the great sage Yajnavalkya. In the Upanishad Gargi seems to represent the intellectual potential of the race of Homo sapiens, which continues to manifest itself , in quest of ever-widening fields of knowledge.
- Gargi believes in its mission statement that every student who passes through the portals of the college emerges as a wholly developed individual symbolizing the spirit of enterprise and inquiry that characterizes Gargi.
- Gargi College, one of the two colleges in Delhi to have been awarded the prestigious College with a Potential for Excellence grant, by the University Grants Commission in the year 2004-2005, was chosen because of its holistic approach towards teaching and its excellent track record in academic and other aspects of college functioning. Nine departments namely Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Elementary Education, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology, Zoology and the Women’s Development Centre are currently engaged in innovation and experimentation in the undergraduate programme, using modern methods of learning and evaluation. This award is in recognition of the endeavour of the college to engage in advanced research and socially purposeful projects over and above the regular college events
GC Establishment: 1967
GC Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE A
GC Affiliated To: DU, NEW DELHI
GC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
GC Fee Structure: Rs 13,000
GC Location: Siri Fort Rd, Siri Fort Institutional Area, Siri Fort, New Delhi, Delhi 110049, India
- St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad. In the last few months, we have had some additional feathers added to our cap! Xavier’s is the only College in Gujarat to be awarded a Five Star rating by the GSIRF for 2018-19 and we have been ranked 56 in the country by the NIRF [National Institutional Ranking Framework]. The unstinting efforts of our outgoing Principal, Fr Robert Arockiasamy SJ and his team, together with the collaboration of the entire Faculty and student community, has made this possible.
- We were the first Arts and Science College in the State of Gujarat to attain Autonomous status and this year we complete the first cycle of Autonomy. With autonomy in hand, under the Leadership of our former Principal, Fr Robert Arockiasamy SJ, we have launched into setting up new courses.
- we have adopted unique quality measures for teaching, learning and evaluation , our faculty have broadened our syllabi and our students have responded with creative enthusiasm. We now look forward to the next step – we hope that the Government will reward this quest for excellence with a renewal of our autonomy!
- In the coming year, the College will also be going for NAAC accreditation for the fourth time. Xavier’s was accredited with Five Stars (in 2001),
- reaccredited with an A + (in 2007) and with a score of 3.41 (in 2014). This has been achieved thanks to the Leadership provided by our former Principals and the hard committed work of every member of the Xavier family. We will need the help of each and every one of our Faculty and students to take the College to greater heights in the upcoming round of Accreditation!
XC Establishment: 1955
XC Accreditations: UGC
XC Affiliated To: GU, AHMEDABAD
XC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
XC Fee Structure: Rs 7,500
XC Location: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India
- The Ramnarain Ruia College was established in June 1937 by the Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali, Pune. It was the first educational institution in Mumbai run by a private management educational body. The college was declared open formally by H.E. Sir Roger Lumley, the then Governor of Bombay, on 3rd December 1937. A large amount of the credit of the establishment of this institution goes to Mataji Suvratadevi Ruia and her illustrious son, Seth Ramnivas Ramnarain Ruia, who extended a handsome donation of Rs.2,00,000 from the Ramnarain Harnandrai Charitable Trust.
- In recognition of this gesture, the S. P. Mandali named the institution – RAMNARAIN RUIA COLLEGE. Ramnarian Ruia College of Arts & Science is a premier educational institution in the country which has been contributing to human progress by moulding brilliant, creative, committed and caring students who are making their alma mater proud in various walks of life in different corners of the world.
- Ruia College became Autonomous from the academic year 2017-18. Also, in the academic year 2017-18, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded Ruia ‘A+’ GRADE with CGPA 3.70. Our Autonomous status has brought us greater freedom to design innovative, skill-based courses (including Life-skills), following our Logo, ‘Explore – Experience – Excel’, which sums up our quest for excellence. Ruia’s identity is its research culture, which we now aim to take it to a higher level. We believe in promoting first-hand, experiential wisdom rather than second-hand information gathered from books, the internet, etc.
RRAC Establishment: 1937
RRAC Accreditations: UGC
RRAC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
RRAC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
RRAC Fee Structure: Rs 4,900
RRAC Location:L. Nappo Road, Dadar East, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
- The Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board, (H(S)NC Board) was founded in the year 1921 in an undivided India. It was destined to play a pivotal role in the lives of millions of students. So, even when the partition of India sent the entire sub-continent into a state of chaos, the Late Vidyasagar Principal K. M. Kundnani and Late Barrister H.G. Advani, the founding fathers of the Board, fought against the onslaught of circumstances and established the debutant college – R. D. National College in Bandra in Bombay, in June, 1949. The founding fathers soon opened their second college of the H(S)NC Board, Kishinchand Chellaram College in 1954.
- The next 50 years saw the Board pillaring 25 more educational institutions of all fields. Today, the H(S)NC Board is headed by a very dynamic Trustee & President, Mr. Kishu Mansukhani, He envisions the Board to be an international centre of value based education, nurturing students with innovative skills and preparing them to become persons of integrity and commitment who shall make a difference to the profession, nation and to humanity. With the blessings of Late Padmabhushan Patron Trustee, Dr. L. H. Hiranandani, the Board aims to continue working dedicatedly towards fulfilling his goal of education for all blended with service to the larger community.
- The other eminent and devoted members of the Board are the Trustee & Immediate Past President, Mr. Anil Harish, Trustee & Past President, Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani, Trustee, Mr. Lal Chellaram, Trustee, Ms. Maya Shahani and Secretary Mr. Dinesh Panjwani, .
- Several international exchanges, visits, tie-ups and programmes have been initiated by the Board. Besides the above, modernization, consolidation and expansion of all its programmes are also being carried out which are of great importance in the life of a student.
KC Establishment: 1954
KC Accreditations: NAAC GRADE A
KC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
KC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
KC Fee Structure: Rs 6,000
KC Location:Vidyasagar Principal K.M. Kundnani Chowk, 124, Dinshaw Vachha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
- St. Mira’s College is an integral part of the Mira Movement in Education; it was founded in 1962 by the visionary philosopher-saint Sadhu T.L.Vaswani as the first college set up exclusively for women in Pune.
- Our patron saint is Saint Mira, who epitomizes Bhakti, Indian values, the courage of conviction and rebellion for the right. Our spiritual Guru, mentor and the inspiration behind all efforts of the college is the revered Dada J.P.Vaswani. The motto of the college– ‘Kindle the Light’, indicates our commitment to impart to students the spirit of simplicity and service, purity and prayer. The Mission Statement of the college– To empower and equip women students through an integrated education of the Head, Hand and Heart, to successfully meet the challenges of competitive work life and inculcate in them the Art of True Living. Eminent citizens, well versed in academics, with strong leanings toward social issues and student welfare, grace the managing committee of the college.
- St. Mira’s college distinguishes itself as a unique and proactive temple of learning. Our exclusive identity lies in the inclusive education that we offer to all kinds of women students – those with special needs, the differently abled, first-generation learners as well as students coming to us from different parts of the country and abroad. In our 55 years of academic service, we have steadily grown from a small college to a robust institution which has found a place in the academic map of the country with many firsts to our credit- we were the first college under the University of Pune to volunteer for NAAC; the first college in Pune to be awarded a 5 star rating; the first college to be declared the Best College in Pune by our affiliating University; the First Arts / Commerce College in Maharashtra to take the fast track to academic autonomy and to go on to become one of the few colleges in the country to be honoured with the CPE Status twice.
- With justifiable pride, we wish to inform you that in the recent NAAC Reaccreditation process in March 2017, the college has earned an ‘A’ grade once more with a commendable score of 3.41 on a scale of 4. The prestigious India Today in its annual survey of the best three colleges in the city has, in its May 2017 issue, awarded the first position to the Arts and Science streams of St. Mira’s and the second position to its Commerce Stream. Recently, The Knowledge Reviewmagazine rated St Mira’s one of “The Best Private Institutes in India, November 2018”. This is an annual listing that acknowledges innovative and diverse educational procedures while preparing students to excel in various professional fields.
MCG Establishment: 1962
MCG Affiliated To: SPPU, PUNE
MCG Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
MCG Fee Structure: Rs 20,000
MCG Location: 6, Koregaon Road, Near Hotel Blue Diamond, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
- In 1856, the Government took charge of the Hindu Female School, later renamed as Bethune School. The Managing Committee of the school was then formed and Pandit Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar, the celebrated social reformer responsible for the eradication of the custom of Sati and a relentless supporter of women’s emancipation was made the Secretary. In August 1878, Bethune School was amalgamated with Banga Maha Vidyalaya which was founded by Miss Annette Akroyd with the help of Durga Mohan Das, Dwarka Nath Ganguly and Anandamohan Basu.
- It was in 1878 that Bethune School had the honour of sending up the first woman candidate for the Entrance Examination of the University of Calcutta. When Kadambini Ganguly (nee Basu) cleared the examination, college classes were arranged for her in Bethune school to enable her to pursue her studies for the F.A. examination. This is how the College started. And for many years to follow, this College remained the only institution offering the scope of higher education for girls in India.
- Kadambini Ganguly was joined by Chandramukhi Basu in 1881. Both women graduated in 1883 becoming the first female graduates of Calcutta University. Kadambini Ganguly joined Calcutta Medical College as the first Indian lady student and later became the first practicing lady doctor in India. Chandramukhi Basu joined Bethune College as Lecturer in English and later became the First Lady Principal of the Institution.
- The earliest courses to be introduced in the College were those of English and Sanskrit in 1917. Affiliation was extended to the College for catering to I.Sc. course in 1923 and Mathematics along with Philosophy was added to the list of Honours subjects during the same year. Now, with changing times, Bethune College has 11 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate departments.
BC Establishment: 1879
BC Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE A
BC Affiliated To: UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA, KOLKATA
BC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
BC Fee Structure: Rs 1,200
BC Location:181, Bidhan Sarani, Manicktala, Azad Hind Bag, Kolkata, West Bengal 700006, India
- Kristu Jayanti College, founded in 1999, is managed by “BODHI NIKETAN TRUST”, formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The College is affiliated to Bengaluru North University and is reaccredited with grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC in the Second Cycle of Accreditation. The College is recognized by UGC under the category 2(f) & 12(B). The College was accorded Autonomous Status from 2013 by the University Grants Commission, Government of Karnataka & the Bangalore University.
- For its contribution in the field of Education, Kristu Jayanti College was recently given the Heroes of Bengaluru award. In the India Today – MDRA survey 2020, Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru is awarded as the Best Emerging College of the Century at National Level and the college is ranked 4th Best BCA, 11th Best MSW, 18th Best Arts, 19th Best Commerce, 19th Best BBA and 25th Best Science College in India.
- The College also ranked 2nd Best in BCA & MSW, 3rd best in Commerce & Arts, 4th Best in Science and 5th best in BBA among the colleges in Bengaluru.
- The institution strives to fulfill its mission to provide educational opportunities to all aspiring youth to excel in life by developing academic excellence, fostering values, creating civic responsibility and building global competencies in a dynamic environment.
KJC Establishment: 1999
KJC Accreditations: AICTE
KJC Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
KJC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
KJC Fee Structure: Rs 53,000
KJC Location: Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous) K. Narayanapura, Kothanur (PO) Bengaluru 560077, Karnataka
- Symbiosis is one of India’s leading educational institutions, imparting quality education across diverse verticals for over four decades. Symbiosis also personifies Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam the ‘whole world being one family’.
- In recognition of the pioneering work done in the field of education, The Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce has been bestowed with ‘Autonomy’ by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, effective from the academic year 2012-13.However, we continue to be under the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune which will confer the degree to our students. We are also very proud to state that the ‘College with potential for Excellence (CPE) has been conferred upon us in 2016 by the UGC. Our College ranked amongst the top 10 Colleges in India and best in Pune City, consecutively for the past ten years, in the survey conducted by India Today, Neilson-Org Marg. Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce was Reaccredited ‘A+’ with 3.51 CGPA For Third Cycle By NAAC.
- At Symbiosis, we blend the wisdom of traditional education, with a practical knowhow, utilizing the contemporary global best practices in education. Thus, the students who graduate from Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce are equipped with a firm theoretical foundation and relevant skill sets to put theories into practice.
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce offers specially modulated 3 year programs in Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts and a 2 year program in Master of Commerce, Diploma and Certificate courses in Liberal Arts, under the Symbiosis Centre for Liberal Arts (SCLA) which is an initiative of Symbiosis Arts and Commerce College.
- The Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce also offers a ‘Degree with Honours’ Programme for the B.A. /B.Com. students effective from the Academic Year 2014-2015. This programme aims at creating a unique educational programme which blends intense subject domain knowledge along with the practical skills required for enhancing employability of students.
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce now also offers the ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) course alongside the graduation programmes to empower students with an international level certification. The course content and values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors.Studying at Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce gives you the benefit of belonging to both an internationally renowned institution and also to a multicultural, interdisciplinary, academic student community. The College has an extensive library with access to online resources, latest informational software and Wi-Fi Network, Gymnasium, Medical and Health Services and the Food Court.
- Symbiosis creates an intellectually stimulating environment through seminars, conferences, workshops, guest lectures, field visits which broadens the perspectives of students. International initiatives through student’s semester abroad and student exchange programs leads to acquiring new skills and realising their dreams. Experts from commerce and business provide research orientation to enrich the learning experience of the students. Students are encouraged to participate in national and international conferences, competitions and symposiums to inculcate a healthy spirit of competition and team building. At Symbiosis, we have embraced the power of technology to help our students learn in ways never possible before. Self-paced learning, online assessments, continuous evaluation processes, e-learning modules, technology enabled classrooms, virtual libraries etc. make for an unparalleled learning experience.
SCAC Establishment: 1983
SCAC Accreditations: NAAC
SCAC Affiliated To: SPPU, PUNE
SCAC Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
SCAC Fee Structure: Rs 26,000
SCAC Location: Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411004
- History of more than 4 decades as a reputed College for Women located in the education hub of Bangalore city
- Ranking among the top 50 colleges (All India) and top 10 colleges in Bangalore by India Today Nielsen Survey
- Conferred with the “College with Potential for Excellence” – CPE Phase II by UGC.
- Awarded Star Status by DBT, Govt. of India
- Awarded All India 4th Rank among BIF Centres (colleges) in India by DBT, Govt. of India for publication of papers in journals of high repute in the year 2013.
- Recognition and grants from DBT, DST-FIST, UGC, BSR, ICSSR
- Alumni placed in top positions in organizations/academia/industry
- Internship/Research Projects and Collaborations with Industry
- Extensive focus on high-level student involvement in diﬀerent projects, programmes and processes of the institution through Seminars, Symposiums, Conferences and Workshops
- Demand driven Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate programmes in emerging subjects of all disciplines in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management and Computer Application
MLACW Establishment: 1972
MLACW Accreditations: AICTE
MLACW Affiliated To BU, BANGALORE
MLACW Eligibility & Admission: INTERMEDIATE WITH 45%
MLACW Location: 18th Cross Road, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
The above top fifteen Psychology colleges in India will give some insights of college to join, please share the above best fifteen Psychology colleges in India with friends and family and do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.