Top Five Engineering Colleges in East Godavari-2021 (Based on Reviews & Ratings)
The engineering sector is the reason for the unprecedented improvement of technology in the current generation. The whole world is renovating from manual to digital as the use of paper becomes less and the involvement of technologies leading the day to day life of mankind more. The top and leading educational stream in India is Engineering as it is one of the best courses to go after intermediate or plus two. Andhra Pradesh, India is one of the rapidly developing states and also achieved top position in Ease of doing business rankings. It also has the best educational institutions for graduation. East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh which is one of the leading districts has some of India’s oldest engineering colleges and green fields and a relaxed atmosphere surround it.
Evolution of engineering had impacted on some of the top sectors like health, digital media, space, constructions, etc of which the health sector had benefited the most as the invention of x-rays, ECG, ultrasound, robotic surgeries have helped the doctors in treating the patients efficiently and know the right cause for the problem. Every engineering graduate must develop creative thinking, problem-solving skills, analytical, and practical approach to become the best engineer.
To develop above skills proper guidance also plays a major role as not all engineering colleges teach these type of skill sets, these can only be found in the top and best first-class engineering colleges, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh has some of the top and renowned engineering colleges which train the engineers for industry-ready employees. Below is the list of top five engineering colleges in East Godavari which contains the college details like eligibility, accreditation, fee Structure, campus placements.
- JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was previously called by the name The College of Engineering, Vizagapatam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946.
- This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In 2003, the college became autonomous.
- The college has been admitted to the World Bank Aid through a program called Technical Education Quality Programme (TEQIP) under which Rs.12 crores aid will be provided. The University has been accredited by the National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with ‘A’ Grade.
JNTUK Establishment: 1972
JNTUK Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE B+
JNTUK Affiliated To state university
JNTUK Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45%+APEAMCET
JNTUK Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
JNTUK Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in APEAMCET with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
JNTUK Fee Structure: Rs-10,000
JNTUK Location: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003.
JNTUK Placements: CSIR India, Infosys, Wipro, ITC, TCS, Indian Navy, Honeywell, Cognizant, CTS SMC among top recruiters.
- Sri Nallamilli Seshareddy as a founder chairman promoted the educational society in the name and style of Aditya Academy at Kakinada in the year 1984.
- The College is situated in an eco-friendly area of 180 acres with thick greenery at Surampalem, Gandepalli Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) Status, PIO (Person of Indian Origin) Status, Accredited by TCS.
- MOU with AMCAT, CoCUBES, Technology Business Incubator from DST, Incubation Centre by Govt. of AP, SIRO Recognition by DSIR, Technical Skill Development Institute – APSSDC
AEC Establishment: 2001
AEC Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
AEC Affiliated To JNTU-Kakinada
AEC Eligibility & Admission:10+2 with 45%+APEAMCET
AEC Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
AEC Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in APEAMCET with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
AEC Fee Structure: Rs-1.05 lakh
AEC Location: Aditya Nagar, ADB Road, Surampalem – Pin:533437 East-Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
AEC Placements: Tech Mahindra, Tavant Technologies, Ysi Automotive, Savantis, Efftronics, Magik Minds, Raybiz Technologies, Web Synergies, Kwang Sung, Ibm, Woosu Automotive, Mechster, Aptroid, Infosys, Full Creative Technologies, Vaishnavi Information Technologies, Extra Marks, Surya Tech Solutions, T-systems, Robo Group, Wipro, Hexaware Technologies, Cognizant(Cts), Zenq, Tcs, Hi-tech Arai Limited, Kwangjin, Daejoo Automotive India, Nifco, Ggk Tech, Maq, Lti, Value Labs, Hyoseong Electric, Lee won Precision Pvt. Ltd, Hyundai Steel, Divami, Infosys, Infytq, Keka Technologies.
- An ISO-certified, NBA-accredited and NAAC-A+ Grade accredited institution
- The sprawling 300-acre campus of GIET campus reflects the most exceptional educational facilities around.
- First and the only Apple Centre of Excellence in the region making it the best engineering colleges in AP.
- Only engineering Institute in the region with the Centre for Red Hat Learning offering training for RHCP Certification.
- Only the engineering institutions in the region have an alliance with Oracle Corporation for Oracle Certification Courses.
GIET Establishment: 1998
GIET Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA, NAAC GRADE A+
GIET Affiliated To JNTU-Kakinada
GIET Eligibility & Admission:10+2 with 45%+APEAMCET
GIET Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
GIET Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in APEAMCET with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
GIET Fee Structure: Rs-45,000
GIET Location: NH – 16, Chaitanya Knowledge City, Rajahmundry – 533296 Andhra Pradesh, India
GIET Placements: Tcs, Virtusa, Unisys, Wipro, HCL, Capgemini, Mahendra Satyam, Oracle, Genpact, Syntel, Redington, IVRCL Infra and projects Ltd, Mphasis, Navayuga, CPC, Infotech, REDcell, Raivk, CURA,gsk, Adecco, Ca technologies, L&T infotech, Honeywell, GT Konnect, Tech Mahendra, Infosys, IBM, Mastek, Globallogic, Adaptavant, ValueLabs, NCC, Metec.
- Affiliated to the prestigious JNTU-KAKINADA, Andhra Pradesh.
- Highly qualified professors from IITs, NITS, IIMS, IISC ETC.
- TCS accredited campus.
- INFOSYS campus connect centre.
- Tie-up with IIT MUMBAI, IIT CHENNAI, IIIT HYDERABAD for internships and training programs.
- Tie-up with oracle university for oracle certified programs, NCC and NSS enrollments.
KIET Establishment: 2001
KIET Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE B++
KIET Affiliated To: JNTU-Kakinada
KIET Eligibility & Admission:10+2 with 45%+APEAMCET
KIET Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KIET Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in APEAMCET with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KIET Fee Structure: Rs-45,000
KIET Location: KKD-Yanam Rd Corangi, Andhra Pradesh-533461
KIET Placements: TCS, IBM, Infosys, App labs, HCl, Wipro, Mahendra Satyam, Genpact, Syntel, Sify, CSS, Opus, Shoppers stop.
- BVC is approved by AICTE, New Delhi(All India Council for Technical Education with PIO Status) and APSCHE(Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education).
- IAO(International Accreditation Organization, USA) is an international quality assurance agency, working to improve the quality assurance standards of the organisation all over the world. With its global network of experts, IAO grants accreditation to educational institutions, corporations, professionals, and qualified individuals.
- NAAC(National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore) an autonomous institution of the University Grants Commission(UGC), India with a vision to make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external evaluation, promotion, and sustenance initiatives. BVC is certified as ‘A’ grade for five years.
- NBA(National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi) in its present form has come into existence as an autonomous body with effect from 7th January 2010 under the aegis of AICTE, with the objective of Assurance of Quality and relevance of quality education, especially in technical disciplines to ensure high-quality standards for technical education in the county to meet the national and global requirements.
BVC Establishment: 1997
BVC Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
BVC Affiliated To JNTU-Kakinada
BVC Eligibility & Admission:10+2 with 45%+APEAMCET
BVC Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
BVC Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in APEAMCET with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
BVC Fee Structure: Rs-30,000
BVC Location: BVC Engineering College, Odalarevu-533210, Allavaram Mandal, Amalapuram, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
BVC Placements: Codemantra, Mphasis, Tcs, Cts, Wipro, Efftronics, Infosys, Syntel, Suneratech, Edufic, Erwin, Edufic, L-cube Innovative Solutions, Miracle Software Systems, Hidden Brains, Sutherland, Msk Consultants And Engineers Pvt Ltd, Credencys, Vee Technologies, Radixweb, Globactive Engineers Pvt Ltd, Karvy, Worksbot, Savantis, Eidiko Systems Integrators, Btbp, Qspiders, Hinduja Global Solutions, Rajdeep Info Pvt. Ltd, Mold Tek Future, Ndt, Pinion Services, Enthsquare, Zippr, Rvm Constructions, Codetantra, Vestibulum, Aptroid Consulting India Pvt Ltd, Pratian Technologies, Efi, Iiht.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best engineering colleges in East Godavari and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the engineering stream.