Top Law Colleges in Hyderabad 2021-2022
India is the only largest democratic country in the world. Law course is one of the leading and top courses in pre-independence and post-independence. The only course which has high historical significance as many freedom fighters fought for the country using the same law made by the British Government against them. The Father of Nation is the law student and many prominent leaders are also lawyers. Many old Law colleges are still teaching the Law at some of the top fifteen law colleges in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad, India which is one of the top metropolitan cities has many best and top institutions in the field of engineering, medical and also in Law some of these Top law colleges list is given below.
To become a lawyer or to do law there are two ways available for students one is after intermediate and other after graduation.
Eligibility: Intermediate or plus Two
Mode: Bachelor’s degree + LLB
Duration: 5 Years
Duration: 3 Years
If a student wants to pursue law as a career after intermediate a total of 5 years is required to complete while a graduate wants to pursue law as a career after graduation it will take 3 years to complete the course. It takes an extra one year for a student who wants to take Law as a career after graduation.
Every year the government conducts a national entrance test for students who want to enter law colleges both GOVT/PRIVATE like CLAT and other than National exams state Government also conduct entrance exams for local government and private colleges. Each state has its own mode of exams. Of which the common national entrance exam is CLAT. the pattern and process of CLAT 2021 is given below
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||Undergraduate Exam – 150 MCQs
Postgraduate Exam (LLM) – 100 questions + 2 essays (Subjective section)
|Total Marks||UG – 150 marks
PG – 150 marks
|Score||MCQ (both UG and PG) will carry 1 mark. An incorrect question will invite a penalty of 0.25 marks.
In CLAT PG, the evaluation of the essay section will be done manually by the expert team. Candidates who present well-structured and crisp answers may get good marks.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online, Computer-based test|
|Question type||MCQ, Match the following|
|Exam Duration||90 Mins|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Correction||1 Mark for the correct answer, No negative|
|Categories||General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Aptitude for the Study of Law
|Language||English, Hindi, Telugu|
TS-LAWSET 2021 Subject-Wise Marks
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
1.NALSAR UNIVERSITY OF LAW [NUL], TELANGANA
- Received the assent of the Governor on the 18th December 1998) (First published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, Part IV-B, Extraordinary on the 22nd December 1998) An Act for the establishment of a University by the name of the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University at Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh and matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
- Whereas, a Society under the name and style of the National Society for Promotion and Advancement of Legal Studies and Research has been registered under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350-F, the objects of which, inter alia include the establishment of centres of learning to achieve the objects of the society; And whereas, in furtherance of the said objects, the Society, desires to establish the “National Academy of Legal Studies and Research” at Hyderabad.
- And whereas, the Society has requested the Government of Andhra Pradesh to establish the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research as a University by law at the earliest so that it can commence functioning during the academic year 1998-99;
- And whereas, after due consideration of the request of the said society, it is deemed expedient to establish the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research as a University for the purposes hereinafter specified; Be it enacted by the Legislative Assembly of the State of Andhra Pradesh in the forty-ninth Year of the Republic of India
NUL NIRF Ratings:
|TLR (100)||RPC (100)||GO (100)||OI (100)||PERCEPTION (100)|
NUL Establishment: 1998
NUL Accreditations: BCI, UGC
NUL Affiliated To STATE UNIVERSITY
NUL Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
NUL Fee Structure: Rs 2.42 Lakhs
NUL Location: Justice City, Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101, India
2.ICFAI LAW SCHOOL [ICFAI], HYDERABAD
The Faculty of Law commonly known as ICFAI Law School is a constituent unit of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (A Deemed-to-be University) established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, located in the lush green environment in the vicinity of the historical city of Hyderabad. Today’s legal profession needs a distinctive, well-qualified, analytical legal professional with academic excellence and practical exposure to address complex challenges posed by ever-changing business environments.
ICFAI Accreditations: BCI
ICFAI Affiliated To: IFHE, HYDERABAD
ICFAI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + ILSAT
ICFAI Fee Structure: Rs 2.6 Lakhs
ICFAI Location: The ICFAI Law School IFHE Campus, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad – 501203 Telangana, India
3.UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY [OU], HYDERABAD
- The Faculty of Law, Osmania University has a glorious history of more than 100 years. The “Law class” was opened in the year 1899 to give instruction in law to students desirous of joining the legal profession along with “Judicial Test” classes for Judicial Officers. Thus the teaching of Law was in existence even before Osmania University came into existence in the year 1918.
- In the year 1923, the “law class” and “Judicial Test” classes were abolished and the Law Department was established in the Osmania University at the Arts College with a Head and two teachers, who were supported by the part-time lecturers to cope up with the teaching work. The University made a successful experiment of teaching law in vernacular language, namely, Urdu. At that time Urdu was the court language too. The Translation Bureau translated all the leading textbooks into Urdu. From 1923 to 1934 there were only five papers for both years. But in 1935 one paper each was added to both the years. The classes were held in the morning. Hardly there were a hundred students in both years put together.
- In 1942, the LL.M. course was introduced with Comparative Jurisprudence and Comparative Constitutional Law as compulsory subjects with an option to choose either International Law or Conflict of Laws and Muslim Law or Hindu Law. Students of LL.M. had to submit a thesis on a subject studied by them in LL.B. and LL.M. In view of heavy demand for admission to the Law course, the Law Department of the Arts College has been elevated into a full-fledged Law College in the year 1950 and shifted to Saifabad Science College in the city. The Law College used to function in the evening from 6.00 to 8.30 p.m. and the medium of instruction was changed to English. In 1954 the college was shifted from Saifabad Science College to Chaderghat College building situated at Tilak Road, Hyderabad. Due to lack of accommodation, a morning session in 1956 was started in the same building for the convenience of the students.
- From 1942 to 1958 students of LL.M. had no choice of subject, as all subjects were compulsory except the choice between Hindu Law and Muslim Law. In 1958 LL.M. syllabus was revised and another branch viz., Constitutional and International Law was started. Within a few years, the Personal Laws branch was added. In 1966, Mercantile Law was also introduced. In 1958 University Grants Commission sanctioned Rs.8 lakhs for constructing Law College Building. The Law College Building was constructed on the Campus and the Morning session of the Law College was shifted to the new Building.
- Justice P.Jagan Mohan Reddy, the then Dean, Faculty of Law took an active interest in establishing the institution. The University College of Law was inaugurated in 1960 by the then Chief Justice of India Sri B.P.Sinha. Prof .G.C.V .Subba Rao was the first Principal of the College. The LL.M. Courses were shifted to the University College of Law in the same year. Four branches of LL.M. i.e., Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law and International Law, Personal law, and Mercantile Law were offered by the College
OU Establishment: 1899
OU Accreditations: BCI
OU Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
OU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
OU Fee Structure: Rs 2,900
OU Location: Osmania University Rd, Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007, India
4.SULTAN-UL-ULOOM COLLEGE OF LAW [SUUCL], HYDERABAD
- The Sultan – Ul – Uloom College of Law was established in the year 1989. It has made a mark as a premier Law College and has completed more than two decades of success in training young law students The college is located on a campus spread over few acres of greenery. It is also centrally located, making it easily accessible to all. The Institution is committed to academic and professional excellence and has a mission to train lawyers with ethical and moral values.
- Presently the college is offering LL.B (3YDC), BA. LL.B (5YDC), BBA. LL.B (5YDC), LL.M (Corporate Law), and LL.M (Constitutional Law).
- For admission into law courses, the candidates must have qualified in the Entrance Test (LAWCET/PGLAWCET), conducted annually by the LAWCET Convener. There are also twenty percent seats under the (‘B’ category) in which candidates without LAWCET can seek admission, subject to rules laid by the Convener. There are excellent and well-furnished Lecture Halls, Staff Rooms, Seminar Hall, Moot Court Hall and Library with more than 5000 books and National and International magazines, etc.
SUUCL Establishment: 1989
SUUCL Accreditations: BCI
SUUCL Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
SUUCL Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+PGLAWCET
SUUCL Fee Structure: Rs 30,600
SUUCL Location: Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
5.NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES – [NMIMS], HYDERABAD
Established in 2018 by NMIMS University, one of the premier Deemed to be Universities in India, the programs offered in our law school has all qualities and niceties of the programs offered by the world-class Universities over the world. The school’s faculty members are well qualified and experienced with a wide range of quality legal publications and also associated with social justice legal education. The most advantageous fact is that NMIMS student community is well diversity rich irrespective of any region, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
NMIMS Establishment: 2018
NMIMS Accreditations: BCI
NMIMS Affiliated To DEEMED UNIVERSITY
NMIMS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
NMIMS Fee Structure: Rs 1 Lakh
NMIMS Location: Plot no.B4, Green Industrial Park, Polepally SEZ, TSIIC Jadcherla Mahabubnagar, Dist, Telangana 509301, India
6.MAHATMA GANDHI LAW COLLEGE – [MGLC], HYDERABAD
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad, was established in the year 1990 by the Bhagyanagar Educational Academy to offer Legal education with good academic standards supported by efficient and dedicated faculty members. The Bar Council of India, New Delhi, and Osmania University, Hyderabad were kind enough to accord affiliation to this college. The State Government was pleased to accord permanent affiliation to the college to run LL.B. and LL.M. courses.
- It is a moment of pride to us and our alumni that in the survey conducted by the popular Enlights magazine “The Week” (June 20th, 2010), the College was placed in the First Place in Andhra Pradesh as the most preferred Law College. Added to this, the survey conducted by “India Today”, the Popular National Magazine placed this Law College in 8th position among the top 10 Law Colleges in India (2004). The students from different parts of the country are taking admission in this college besides the native students.
- This college is functioning in its own building inaugurated by His Excellency Sri. Sushil Kumar Shinde, the then Governor of Andhra Pradesh. The college is so located that the students have access to watch the Court Proceedings and obtain professional experience, as the District Courts are contiguous to the college. This building of 8 floors has spacious classrooms with sufficient furniture and a good library. All the classrooms are named after legal luminaries. The College has an administrative wing headed by an Administrative Officer. The college also has a well-furnished Moot Court Hall, inaugurated by Hon’ble Justice Sri. C.V. Ramulu.
- In April 2015, the college got the distinction of being the first Law College in the state of Telangana to conduct the first Telangana State Level Moot Court Competition. In April 2014 the College conducted the twin cities Moot Court competition. In February 2009, the college conducted the Andhra Pradesh State level Moot Court competition. In March 2008 the college conducted the twin cities Moot Court competition. It is our privilege to mention that Hon’ble Justice Sri J.Chelameswar, Judge, Supreme Court of India, and Hon’ble Justice Sri G. S. Singhvi, Judge, Supreme Court of India, was pleased to visit this college. Hon’ble Justice Sri L. Narasimha Reddy, Chief Justice of the High Court at Patna (Bihar) was also pleased to bless the students of this College.
MGLC Establishment: 1991
MGLC Accreditations: BCI
MGLC Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
MGLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
MGLC Fee Structure: Rs 12,000
MGLC Location: H.No. 11-14-261/1, Siri Nagar Colony, Beside Ranga Reddy Dist. Court, Chitra Layout, NTR Nagar, LB Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500074, India
7.PADALA RAMI REDDY LAW COLLEGE [PRR], HYDERABAD
- Padala Rama Reddi Law College was established in the year 1988, under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Justice T.L.N. Reddy, with affiliation from Osmania University and approval from Bar Council of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh. The College situated in the Metropolitan City of HYDERABAD, has the distinction of being the first private law college under Osmania University, is located at Yellareddyguda and is a few minutes walk from Ameerpet crossroads.
- The main objectives behind the establishment of the college were to impart quality legal education and to promote the knowledge of law among masses. The college is also promoting the skills of advocacy among the law students and research scholars so as to serve the society with a sense of responsibility while providing legal services, making legislation and suggesting law reforms.
- The College has completed more than two decades of glorious service in the field of academics. The College, affiliated to the Osmania University has gathered the reputation and social recognition over the years as an institution second to none, a fact that is more than adequately proven by commendable performance of our students at all walks of life.
- The Law programmes are approved by Bar Council of India, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and are run under the curriculum of Osmania University, The programmes are carefully designed and updated by the university keeping in view the changing needs of industry and society. Upon successful completion of the programme, the degree is awarded by Osmania University.
PRR Establishment: 1998
PRR Accreditations: AICTE
PRR Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
PRR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
PRR Location: 8-3-723, Behind Ameerpet Chermas, Yella Reddy Guda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073, India
8.PENDEKANTI LAW COLLEGE [PLC], HYDERABAD
- Pendekanti Law College was formally inaugurated on the 13 April 1991 by the then Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Sri Ranganatha Misra and Sri Krishna Kanth, the then Governor of Andhra Pradesh, was the Chief Guest.
- The college offers LL.B., 5 Years Integrated Degree Course; LL.B., 3 Years Degree Course and LL.M., with corporate law specialization.
- The college has been conducting regular moot courts, workshops, seminars, symposiums, interaction with the members of Industry, Bar and Bench. The college has highly qualified and experienced faculty appointed by the duly constituted committee of Osmania University.
- The College is equipped with excellent teaching faculty and also infrastructure. Owing to its dedicated efforts for over three decades, Pendekanti Law College has emerged as the centre for excellence in qualitative legal education and strives to maintain its preeminent position.
PLC Establishment: 1991
PLC Accreditations: BCI
PLC Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
PLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
PLC Fee Structure: Rs 13,000
PLC Location: D.No. 1-1-338, New MCH # 465, Street No. 10, Vivek Nagar, Chikkadapally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020, India
9.K.V. RANGA REDDY LAW COLLEGE [KVRR], HYDERABAD
- K.V. Ranga Reddy Law College, Hyderabad established in the year 1991 is one of the leading premier law colleges in Hyderabad. K.V.R.R. Law College is named after a legendary personality Late Sri Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy, Former Dy. Chief Minister, State of A.P., and he was popular as a Statesman, Educationist, Politician with high rectitude and values, Social Worker and Reformer and in whose name one District is carved out in the State of Telangana i.e Ranga Reddy District.
- The College is situated in the heart of the city in a memorable academic ambience with a large campus and good infrastructure, and is run by A.V. Education Society, Hyderabad, running both 3 years and 5 years law course. Well, talking about the campus, it’s pretty huge for a college in the city; with about 10-12 acres of land the campus is pretty cool and breezy most of the time. The ground is huge and maintained well.
- There’s a cricket ground, volleyball court, and indoor games too. All this is common and shared by the entire campus. The library is very resourceful; all the books needed are available. The library also has subscriptions to National & International law generals, newspapers, and legal magazines so that you can keep updated with the latest happenings.Internet access is also available at the library.
- The college also has a nice auditorium where events like debates or moot courts can be conducted. Apart from that, students say that every minute spent on campus is lively and enjoyable.
KVRR Establishment: 1991
KVRR Accreditations: BCI
KVRR Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
KVRR Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
KVRR Location: AV College Campus, Gaganmahal, Domalguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029, India
10.K L UNIVERSITY – [KLH], HYDERABAD
- KLEF College of Law was established in the Academic Year 2015-16 with the prior approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI). The College of Law at KL University is training students for the Five Year Integrated BBA. LL.B. program as well as 3 Year LL.B. program and L.L.M in four specialization elds. We also offered research activity with PhD both full time and part time. The College of Law runs on the lines of National Law Schools in India.
- The former Vice Chancellor of National Law School of India University, Bangalore Prof. R. Venkata Rao and the former Central Information Commissioner and former Professor of Law at NALSAR, Hyderabad, Prof. Madabhushi Sridhar, Justice K.G.Shankar, (retired Judge of AP High Court) are part of the External Experts on the Board of Studies in Law, and have helped nalize the program structure and detailed syllabus.
- With a strong team of faculties, a comprehensive study environment at College of Law is assured. We are well equipped with extensive infrastructure for both online and oine conducting of class. Since the need of the hour is to provide the new gen with advanced methods of legal study, we at College of Law, K L University are on it. We have 5 Year as well as 3 Year law courses along with Masters in Law in four fields of specialization.
- Furthermore, the delivery of non law subjects is handled by subject experts. KLU has a highly reputed Management faculty who are training the students in the courses on Business Administration. Thus, you may entrust us with your wonderful career at College of Law, K L University.
KL Establishment: 2015
KL Accreditations: BCI
KL Affiliated To: Private University
KL Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
KL Location: R.V.S Nagar, Moinabad-Chilkur Rd, near AP Police Academy, Aziznagar, Telangana 500075, India
11.SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL HYDERABAD – [SLS], HYDERABAD
- The idea of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar on the principles of vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’. Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad was established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in education of Symbiosis International University, Pune. The Legacy of Symbiosis Law Schools in excellence and quality began with Symbiosis Law School Pune, which is consistently ranked among top 10 law schools in India in the last 13 years. As a policy, the Symbiosis Law School, Pune will mentor the Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad campus. Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on pillars of expertise, justice and Service and is committed to impart quality legal education confirming to acclaimed International standards.
- SLS, Hyderabad is cocooned in the upcoming educational zone with state of art infrastructure catering impending needs of the student community. It is located in the Mamidipalli village Mahabubnagar district, of Telangana near Hyderabad; just 45 minutes away from the International airport and is neighbor to the Tata Institute of Social Sciences [TISS].
- It shares expertise in imparting quality legal education through competent and well qualified teaching staff, techno-driven research culture, Internationalization, centers of excellence, training and skill enhancement programmes, moot courts and the like. It is committed to contribute to the justice mission of the state by initiating pro-bono activities to help poor and marginalized people through community lawyering, legal aid camps and permanent legal aid clinics. Further, it endeavors to create value conscious skilled lawyers with par excellence serving dynamic needs of the community through Bar and Bench.
- SLS, Hyderabad offers five-year integrated undergraduate programmes like Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LL.B) and Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA LL. B) to cater to varied needs of the profession. The curricular enrichment is ensured with the involvement of judges, eminent lawyers, International jurists, industry experts etc and best practices are reflected in teaching-learning pedagogy. SLS, Hyderabad believes in holistic development of nascent legal minds and ensures learning beyond the classroom by planning field visits and workshops in collaboration with various stakeholders and NGOs. It provides conducive and competitive learning environment by encouraging students to take part in national and International competitions.
- Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is committed to hone professional skills of students to be recruited in preeminent law firms, corporate houses, Judiciary, Civil Services, banks, insurance companies, NGO’s and the like. It will seek internship & placement opportunities for students through the strong and well connected alumina network of SLS Pune. The value of Symbiosis Law School lies in its legacy, quality and excellence with well-defined personal care and progress strategy.
SLS Establishment: 2014
SLS Accreditations: UGC
SLS Affiliated To: SIUH, HYDERABAD
SLS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
SLS Fee Structure: Rs 3.14 Lakhs
SLS Location: Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway Village : Mamidipalli, Mandal :, Nandigama, Hyderabad, Telangana 509217, India
12.COLLEGE OF LAW FOR WOMEN [CLW], HYDERABAD
- College of Law for Women, A.M.S. is one of the forty institutions established by 70 years old premier Social Service Organisation Andhra Mahila Sabha. The College was established in 1991 as a tribute to the founder of the Andhra Mahila Sabha, Padma Vibhushan Dr (Smt) Durgabai Deshmukh.
- This is the only privately managed Law College for Women in Hyderabad.It is permitted by Govt., of A.P on permanent basis, Approved by Bar Council of India and affiliated to Osmania University with a permitted intake of 60 in to 3 year LL.B Degree Course every year and recently College has got the permission to start LL.M Degree Course in Labour law and Constitutional Law with an intake of 20 students in each course. The College since inception has been providing excellent teaching –Learning and Professional training in Lawyering skills. The Pass percentage at the University examination year after year is consistently above 90%, and many of them secured Gold Medals, 1st Classes and Distinctions.
- The 22batches of students who passed out of this College have enrolled as advocates and are practicing in the High Court and various courts of the State. Also some of them are pursuing their research studies in law in India, Australia, U.K. and U,S.A. From 2006 batch campus selections were made by multi national companies like Quislex, Thomson & Thomson, Bajaj Allianz and absorbed around twenty students from this college with a good remuneration. Few students were selected in Government Departments such as Endowments, B.C.Welfare and Juvenile Justice welfare Board etc.Three students were selected as Asst.Public Prosecutors.The faculty headed by principal Prof. T.P. Sudarsan Rao is highly motivated and committed.
- The College has an independent building, on the spacious campus. It has well-developed infrastructure. The classrooms are spacious and ventilated with necessary equipment like overhead projector, Black& white boards, to make the teaching learning exercise more fruitful. It also has a well-equipped computer lab for the use of the students and teachers.
- About the Andhra Mahila Sabha, this is a Premier social Service Organization established in 1937 by Smt.Durgabai Deshmukh, a well-known freedom fighter, social reformer, successful lawyer, and member of the Constituent Assembly. Drafting the constitution of India with her rich experience she introduced in the constitution several amendments on Fundamental Rights, Gender equality social reforms and women empowerment. The Ams runs educational institutions, Hospitals and Health Centers, Training of Women Professionals in the fields of Health, Education, Rehabilitation of disabled children etc. The activities of the Sabha are spread over cities and towns of A.P.& Tamilnadu
CLW Establishment: 1991
CLW Accreditations: BCI
CLW Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
CLW Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
CLW Location: 2-2-18/50, DD Colony, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500013, India
13.AURORAS LEGAL SCIENCES ACADEMY [ALSA], HYDERABAD
- To Revise and Revamp the spirit of legal education and to keep pace with the changing scenario. To Enhance and promote excellence in teaching and Learning. To Develop a by systematic approach for the holistic success of students.
- To create an infrastructure that is supportive of academic & administrative Needs. To support students develop practical skills before they leave the institution. To promote a spirit of community service among students. To provide internships with eminent lawyers, law firms, Supreme Court s & High court judges.
- To develop legal acumen of students through legal aid camps, court visits, judgement analysis , discussions , moot courts ( Intra and Inter college) and such other training.Aurora Legal Sciences Academy has also taken up a separate program of training about soft skills necessary for lawyer as part of curriculum
ALSA Accreditations: AICTE
ALSA Affiliated To: OU, HYDERABAD
ALSA Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + CLAT/LAWCET
ALSA Location: Bandlaguda, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500005, India
India has one of the top law colleges to join, please share the above Best law colleges in Hyderabad with friends and family do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.