TS-Integrated Common Entrance Test
TS ICET – 2020 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) exam conducted for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21
Here in this article, we will be going through :
- TS ICET Application
- TS ICET Syllabus
- TS ICET Exam Pattern
- TS ICET Colleges
ICET Application Dates
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Official Website: https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- Application Fee: INR 650 | SC/ ST: INR 450
- Payment Mode: Online only (Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card)
- General Eligibility: Higher Secondary graduates with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020:
The exam pattern for both the programs (MBA and MCA) will be conducted in a CBT(computer-based mode). The questions will be displayed in both English and Urdu mediums. For 2020, Kakatiya University, Warangal had tentatively scheduled TS ICET for the fourth week of May 2020 in two sessions. The paper has three sections,
- Section A: Analytical Ability
- Section B: Mathematical Ability
- Section C: Communication Ability
TS ICET Exam Syllabus
The whole question paper will be based on these three aspects
TS ICET 2020 Exam Highlights
Check the important highlights of TS ICET 2020 from the table provided below.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|TSICET convening body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||Two and a half hours(150 minutes)|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Exam Sections||Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability|
|Exam Fees||Rs 650 for General and OBC category and Rs 450 for SC/ST category|
|Language||English, Telugu, Urdu|
|Course Offered||MBA and MCA|
|No. of Online Test Centers||14|
TS ICET Colleges:
Below is the complete list of colleges that will be accepting TS ICET 2020 scores
- ROUSSEAU INST OF MNGT STUDIES
- ADARSH PG COLLEGE OF COMP SCIENCES
- PALAMURU UNIVERSITY SELF FINANCE
- DVM COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MGMT
Frequently asked questions :
What is meant by ICET?
ICET – Integrated Common Entrance Test
The steps to fill TSICET application form are explained below:
- Step 1: Registration. Visit the TSICETofficial website. …
- Step 2: Fill TSICET 2020 application After depositing application fees, click on ‘Fill the Application Form’, …
- Step 3: Upload documents. …
- Step 4: Preview and submit.
How do I prepare for AP ICET 2020?
It is advised to solve the previous years’ question papers, sample papers, and mock tests of AP ICET 2020. By solving the question papers, the candidates will get to know about the type of questions and about the sections which take more time than the others.
What is the entrance exam for MBA in Telangana?
TS – ICET (TELANGANA STATE INTEGRATED COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
The TSICET Result date is October 23, 2020. TSICET exam 2020 was conducted for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
Does TS ICET have negative marking?
A: No, there is no provision for negative marking in the TSICET exam