Top Five Engineering Colleges In Ahmedabad
Engineering is the most explored course after intermediate or plus two as it is one of the leading science and technology streams in India, with day to day development in technologies and introduction of modifications and up-gradation of old to new with top-class advancements. Demand for engineering graduates is skyrocketing. New jobs are emerging all the time along with the increase of new technologies. It has become very easy to detect the natural and manmade calamities using engineering technology. Engineering courses required essential skills to tackle problems and to develop advanced technologies. India has the best colleges to join in the engineering course. Ahmedabad, India one of the metropolitan city of India and district of model state of India gi.e Gujarat with the vibrant culture and has India‘s top and best universities and colleges.
Does engineering have a scope in future?
The present world is running on the foundation of engineering advancements and discoveries the major inventions like jet engines, aeroplanes, communications, mobiles, computers have made human lives easier and less painful and its advancements and up gradation keeps on going from past two decades this itself shows how engineering is important and its scope is widening day by day. To get into the engineering colleges students have to pass any one of the prescribed entrance exams conducted by state and national boards and have to secure a good score to obtain a seat in the top and best colleges in the state. Seat allocations, admission everything is monitored by the state university.
Ahmedabad, India is one of the finest and top engineering colleges which provides training in engineering abilities like communication, analytical thinking, team building, teamwork etc and most importantly campus placements are a crucial part of engineering as only the best colleges have this facility.to shine in engineering, graduates should also learn practical learning along with a theoretical approach. This article contains the list of Top five engineering colleges in Ahmedabad
- The Institute is ranked 10th across the country, 2nd in West zone, and 8th in Research among 140 Engineering Institutes in the country surveyed by the Times of India in 2019. The CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2019 also places the Institute at 8th position in the colleges of Super Excellence category at National level, 1st in the State, 9th in Research and Consultancy and 8th in Placements across the Country.
- Research initiatives in the Institute received a boost with new MoUs signed with CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal, NCL Pune and SPRERI, Vallabh Vidhyanagar. These are aimed at enhancing the collaborative activities with R&D organisations and strengthen research in the institute. On the student front, Team ROBOCON has once again proved its merit and supremacy in the National ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest by being the first Runner Up in the National Championship ROBOCON 2019, conducted at IIT, Delhi.
- In the recently concluded All-Terrain Vehicle National Level Competition organised by SAE-BAJA, the m-BAJA team brought laurels to the Institute by winning the Best Skill BAJA award for exhibiting exemplary manufacturing skills. The Team e-BAJA also won five awards, including first in Sales, first in CAE, first in acceleration, and first in durability, maintaining the excellent performance in SAE-BAJA.
- The Team “CON-SL-E 3.0” of the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering from the Institute of Technology, Nirma University were the proud winners of the ME Silver Cup this year too maintaining the winning streak from 2017 to 2019.
NU Establishment: 2003
NU Accreditations: UGC, AIU, NAAC GRADE A
NU Affiliated To Private University
NU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 With 75% + GUJCET/JEE Mains
NU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
NU Cut Off: candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
NU Fee Structure: Rs-1.97 Lakhs
NU Location: Institute of Technology, Nirma University, SG Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481, Gujarat, India
NU Placements: Icici Securities , Saint Gobain Grindwell , Amazan.Com , Icreate , Samsung , Ample , Igatepatni , Sap(It) , Ansys , Indegene Lifesystems ,Sap(Core) , Aptean , Informatica , Sapientnitro , Aryaka Networks (It) , Infosys , Sasken , Aryaka Networks (Mba) , Infotech Enterprises , Schneider Electric , Atkins , Intuce , Skanray Healthcare , Avtec , Jaro Education , Snap On Tools , Bally Technologies , Jp Morgan , Sobha Developers , Bonanza , Jsw , Societe General , Brigade Group , Juniper Networks (Core) , Soham Onlinemanagemyspa , Bristlecone , Juniper Networks (It) , Span Outsourcing , Capgemini , Kesdee , St Ericsson , Cci Valve , Knight Franks , Strata , Centurylink , L&T Ecc , Subex , Cisco , Lam Research , Tally Solutions , Cognizant , Lg Soft , Tarams , Commvault , Mavenhive Technologies , Target(It) , Consim Info Pvt Ltd , Mcf , Target(Core) , Dreamgains Financial , Microchip , Tata Elxsi , Ensci , Microsoft Gtsc , Tdps , Ernst & Young (It) , Moonraft , Teach For India , Ernst & Young (Mba) , Motherson Techno Tools , Teklink International , Exeter , Mphasis , Titan Industries , Expicient , Mtr Foods Pvt Ltd , Torry Harris , Face , Mu Sigma (It) , Toyota Kirloskar Motors , Fidelity , Mu Sigma (Core) , Tyco Electronics , Firetide Networks , National Instruments , Utc Aerospace , Fundreamz , Netapp (Core) , Velankani , Gandhi Fellowship , Netapp (It) , Virtusa , Ge Healthcare , Neudesic , Volvo(It) , Global Automation , Nokia Siemens , Volvo(Core) , Global Edge , Nurture Software , Vtiger , Gm , Openstream , Weir Group , Godrej , Oracle , Wenger & Watson , Goldman Sachs (It) , Peaka Investment , Wns , Goldman Sachs (Arch) , Pega Systems , Xl Health , Google , Philips
- IITRAM provides Engineering Education with specialization in Infrastructure and Management of Infrastructure to create centres of excellence, to organize advanced studies and to promote research. It shall foster cultural and ethical values to enhance professional morality, research integrity, globally acceptable business ethics and morals for professionals.
- Impart knowledge and offer courses with specialization in Infrastructure and Management of Infrastructure in particular.
- To impart knowledge in the other areas of higher education with a focus on science, technology, management and allied areas. To develop training facilities for urban bodies, industries and technical teaching and other allied bodies.
- To be an open institution to attract the best minds of the world (students as well as faculty) and to be globally competent. To set up an innovative foundation in developing Knowledge parks, Techno parks and Technology incubators to foster entrepreneurship.
IITRAM Establishment: 2013
IITRAM Accreditations: UGC
IITRAM Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IITRAM Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 With 75% + JEE Mains
IITRAM Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
IITRAM Cut Off: candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
IITRAM Fee Structure: Rs-72,500
IITRAM Location: Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Near Khokhra Circle, Maninagar (East), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India – 380026
IITRAM Placements: Aegon Life Insurance Company, Air Control and Chemical Engineering Company Limited, Atul Limited, Bhagirath Associates, E-Procurement Technologies, Faurecia Automotive Seating (I) Pvt. Ltd., Gujarat Gas Limited, Higly Electrical (I) Pvt. Ltd, Hitech isolutions LLP, Home first Finance company Limited, IB Hubs, IMEG Corp, Infinite Civil Solutions, KHS Machinery (I) Pvt. Ltd., Microlink (I) Pvt. Ltd., Milacron (I) Pvt. Ltd, Milople, Infosys Limited, MKC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Modtech Machines Pvt. Ltd., Pentashield Technologies Pvt. Limited, Polycab (I) Pvt. Ltd., Rockmann Industries Limited (A Hero Group Company), Saffrony Institute of Technology, Solarig, Gensol, Sun Vacuum Formers (I) Pvt. Ltd., Systra Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd., Tata Chemicals Limited, TBEA Energy (I) Pvt. Ltd., Torrent Power Limited, Translink Infrastructure Consultants (P) Ltd., Universal Hunt Group Ahmedabad, Virat Construction Company, Wipro Limited, Zycus Infotech Limited.
- With a view of catering the need of plastic industries belonging to the Western parts of the country, CIPET Centre was established at Ahmedabad in the year 1984.
- Located at “Vatva GIDC Industrial Area”, the campus is spread over 9 acres and is surrounded by serene environment helps in making a suitable ambience for academics.
- CIPET: IPT – Ahmedabad Centre is ISO 9001:2015 certified for Training and Technical Services. Our Plastics Testing Centre is accredited by NABL for ISO 17025:2005 QMS and recognized by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- Further, Centre is accredited with ISO/IEC: 17020 (General Criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection) Type-A Inspection body in the field of plastics. Pre & Post delivery Inspection Services are offered to our elite customers.
CIPET Establishment: 1984
CIPET Accreditations: AICTE
CIPET Affiliated To: GTU, AHMEDABAD
CIPET Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 With 75% + GUJCET/JEE Mains
CIPET Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
CIPET Cut Off: candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
CIPET Fee Structure: Rs-75,000
CIPET Location: CIPET: Institute of Plastics Technology (IPT), Plot No. 630, Phase-IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad – 382 445.
CIPET Placements: Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions (Rbei), AbsolutData Research & Analytics, Desmet Ballestra India, Knolskape Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sabre Holdings (P) Ltd, Abyeti Technologies Pvt Ltd, Diamond Storm Technology And Services Pvt Ltd, Knowledgefaber Private Limited, Saggezza India Pvt Ltd, Accenture Services Private LimitedDigital Juice Animations Pvt Ltd, Knowlarity Communications India Pvt Ltd, Saint-Gobain Glass India Limited, Accolite Software India Private Limited, Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd, KPMG India Private Limited, Samsung India, Software Operations Pvt Ltd, Aco Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories, Kuliza Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Sandisk India, Device Design Centre ( P) Ltd, Adani Groups,eBay, Paypal, Kvp Business Solutions Pvt Ltd., Sap Labs India Pvt Ltd, Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd, EdgeVerve, Infosys, Larsen & Toubro Limited, (Ecc)Sapient Corporation Pvt Ltd, Aig Analytics India, Elitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Larsen & Toubro Limited(Ies), Sasken Communication Technologies, Airvana Networks India Pvt Ltd, Emc² Corporation, Larsen & Toubro Limited(Powai), Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd.
- CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more liveable. Through its education, research and advisory activities, CEPT strive to improve the impact of habitat professions in enriching the lives of people in India’s villages, towns and cities.
- The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning focused on planning in the public realm was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’.
- The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. The Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
- CEPT University takes its name from the ‘Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology’. CEPT and the various schools that it comprises were established by the Ahmedabad Education Society with the support of the Government of Gujarat and the Government of India. The Government of Gujarat incorporated CEPT as a university in 2005. In 2007 the University Grants Commission recognized CEPT University under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) of the Government of India recognizes the University as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO).
CEPT Establishment: 1962
CEPT Accreditations: UGC
CEPT Affiliated To: Private University
CEPT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 With 50% + CEPT
CEPT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
CEPT Cut Off: candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
CEPT Fee Structure: Rs-1.60 Lakhs
CEPT Location: CEPT University Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus University Road, Navrangpura Ahmedabad-380009 Gujarat India
CEPT Placements: Reliance Industries Limited, Feedback Infra, Urban Mass Transit Company Limited, Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board etc are the main recruiters.
- Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering (LDCE), Ahmedabad is a premier government engineering institute in Gujarat State set with the objectives of imparting higher education, research and training in various fields of engineering & technology. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and administered by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Gujarat.
- The institute was established in June 1948 with a generous donation of Rs. 25 lacs and 31.2 Hectares of land by the textile magnate Sheth Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai. Hence College is named as Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering(LDCE). It is situated adjacent to Gujarat University campus and is located at the nucleus of various national level institutes such as PRL, ATIRA, IIM etc. The campus is having buildings for various departments, offices, hostels, residences for Principal, rector and wardens.
- L.D. College of Engineering (LDCE) was established on 20th June 1948 as one of the first few engineering colleges in India. The institution owes its foundation to the bold and inspired vision of Kasturbhai Lalbhai, who named the college after his father, Lalbhai Dalpatbhai.
- Initially affiliated to Bombay University, L.D. College of Engineering (LDCE) came under the Gujarat University after its establishment in 1949.
LDCE Establishment: 1948
LDCE Accreditations: AICTE
LDCE Affiliated To: GU, AHMEDABAD
LDCE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + GUJCET
LDCE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
LDCE Cut Off: candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
LDCE Fee Structure: Rs-3000
LDCE Location: Opp Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380015 Gujarat, India.
LDCE Placements: Toshiba, Sanu Neta, Fim, Amul, Hexa Plast, Ratan Plastic, Silver Touch, Accenture, Synoverge, Evosys, Pro-t Systems, Tectona Pressure Jet, Aarvee Associates, Shree Shyam Fashion, Reliance, Textile Chiripal, Komal Avadat, Welspun, Bkt, Ami Polymer Innovative, Tyre King, Knack Packaging, Credence, Torrent, Gujarat Gas Ahmedabad, Municipal Corporation, Road & Building Dept., Gog, Raywell Studio, Tce, Adani Power Ltd, Shriram, Virtual Building, Rspl Port, Coromandel, Rane Deepak Phenolics, Gfl, IDMC Green Energy, Mg Motors, Tcs, Atul, Eronkan, Horizon, Microtech, Amulfed Dairy.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best engineering colleges in Ahmedabad and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the engineering stream.