Top Thirty MBA/PGDM Colleges in India
Doing an MBA/PGDM has now become essential for those who want to accomplish their goals in the business area. The Graduates often confuse which field to choose as their career option, only whose interests are in the business field choose this course and also for some graduates who want to begin their own business or startups choose this leading course. In India, after engineering or degree, the majority of students like to take business administration courses like MBA/PGDM which are the best and top trending post-graduation programs this program helps in developing the soft skills of the graduate. In the business administrations, soft skills play a vital role because the communication needs to be fluent. By choosing an MBA/PGDM as your career option will also help you in multiple ways, it provides different opportunities for the graduates to explore themselves. some of the top specialisations in MBA/PGDM are
- Business analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Finance
- Supply chain management
- Retail Management
The above-specified courses are available for building a career. Also, the advantage of getting an MBA/PGDM degree is that all fields have good career-building opportunities.
Is doing an MBA/PGDM worth it?
In India MBA and PGDM are considered as post-graduation courses, MBA is considered a full-time two-year duration while PGDM is considered to be a diploma with one-year duration or two-years duration that varies from college to college. MBA is regulated by UGC, MRHD at the top-level and controlled by state universities at the ground level. PGDM is a special type of diploma in a very particular specialization and these are special courses provided by institutes under the approval of affiliated universities and ministry of education.
MBA academics begin from fundamental and train to an expert level covering the whole business administration subjects which are useful for students who do not know the subject.PGDM is a more technical and job oriented program which is highly beneficial for employees and businessmen and entrepreneurs who already have command on the subject and want more experience in learning the current market. MBA fees are low when compared to the PGDM course because PGDM provides onboard training along with a diploma and gives insight on industrial exposure. MBA/PGDM both have best and top career opportunities in the present market so it is worth doing this course.
Top MNC companies visit India for campus placements to recruit Indian graduates in IIMs and some top private universities. MBA/PGDM have a wide range of job opportunities in India as technologies are improving and new companies are establishing their branches in the country and helping in improving the job opportunities. To get details of the top and best MBA/PGDM colleges which is based on NIRF ranking given by The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), here is the list of top thirty MBA/PGDM colleges in India.
- The decade following independence in 1947 was witness to a surge of innovative ideas to build a fledgeling independent nation into a model democratic state committed to growth with equity. The establishment of the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) was the outcome of one such innovative initiative.
- Led by space scientist Dr Vikram Sarabhai and an eminent industrialist and philanthropist Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai, and proactively supported by the then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Dr Jivraj Mehta, a group of enlightened individuals set up IIMA in 1961. This group ably wove together a coalition of five actors – the governments at the centre and the state, local industrialists, the Ford Foundation and the Harvard Business School, to establish the foundations of the Institute.
- IIMA was set up as an institution that would be managed by a Society, the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act. The Institute was to be run by a Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society; the Board would have representation from all the relevant constituencies to reflect the multifarious needs of a developing nation. IIMA was therefore conceived as a Board-managed institution, free from the exclusive control of any one constituency. Thus, operational freedom is an integral part of the DNA of IIMA.
- IIMA has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
IIMA Establishment: 1961
IIMA Accreditations: UGC
IIMA Affiliated To: Autonomous university
IIMA Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT
IIMA Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMA Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMA Fee Structure: Rs-23 lakhs
IIMA Location: Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015 Gujarat INDIA
IIMA Placements: T.Rowe Price, UAExChange, KRAFT, booz&co., Oliver Wyman, Accenture, HSBC, Zynga, Pepsico, Microsoft, UBS, HUL, TATA, RBS, McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Nokia, Gsk, Credit Suisse, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, ITC, Goldman Sachs, Edelweiss, BCG, Deutsche bank, Pwc, Citibank, Barclays, P&G, amazon.com, Nestle, Aditya Birla Group, ATKearney, Coca-cola, Bain company, Noa Aura.
- The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance.
- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation hub of IIM Bangalore – the NSRCEL has been ranked third among India’s top 45 Technology Incubators by the magazine, Entrepreneur India, in September 2017.
- IIMB received the ‘Asia Pacific HRM Congress Awards 2017’ Award for being an Organization with Innovative HR Practices, in September 2017.
- IIMB won the Rajbhasha Award for the year 2016-17 for the effective implementation of the Official Language, in July 2017.
- IIMB’s innovation and incubation hub, the NSRCEL, was selected by NITI Aayog to receive INR 10 crore scale-up support under the Atal Innovation Mission in February 2017. NSRCEL is one of the six established incubation centres in the country to receive this funding.
- Offers Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), the first management school in India to offer MOOCs on the edX platform. We are also the coordinating institute for management education for SWAYAM, GoI’s online education platform.
- We have been accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) for five years in 2016. EQUIS is a global school accreditation system run by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) that specializes in higher education institutions of management and business administration.
IIMB Establishment: 1973
IIMB Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
IIMB Affiliated To: Autonomous university
IIMB Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
IIMB Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMB Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMB Fee Structure: Rs-23 Lakh
IIMB Location: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India Pin Code: 560076.
IIMB Placements: 03 Capital, Genpact, P & G, 3M India, Global e-procure, Payoda, A T Kearney, Google, Pepsi Co, Abbott, GSK, Philips, Accenture, Gulf Talent, Power Grid Corporation, Acura Consulting, Hay Group, Practo, Adani Group, HCL Technologies, PRTM, Aditya Birla Group, HDFC Bank, PwC, Diamond Alghanim Industries, Healthcare Global, Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, M H Alshaya, HealthifyMe, Raymonds Altisource,Heinz, RBI, Alvarez & Marshal, Helion Ventures, Royal Bank of Scotland, Amazon India, Hero MotorCorp, Reckitt Benckiser, American Express, Hinduja Group, Reliance Communications, Arthur D Little, Hindustan Unilever, Reliance Industries Ltd, Arvind Brands, HP, Reliance Strategic Services Group, Asian Healthcare Fund, HSBC, Robert Bosch, Asian Paints, HT Media, Rocket Internet, Asipac, HUL, Roland, Berger, Strategy, AskMeBazaar.Com, IBM Consulting, Rothschild, Avendus Capital, ICICI, Saint Gobain, Aviva – Operations, iCreate, Samsung, Axis Bank, IDG Ventures, SAP, Bain & Company, iNautix, SBI, Caps, Bank of America, Merrill, Lynch, Infoedge, Shell, Barclays Capital, Infosys, Mgmt. Consulting, Siemens, Management Consulting BCCL (Times Group), InMobi, Snapdeal, Bharti Airtel, Interglobe Technologies, Societe Generale, Bharti AXA, ITC, Sonata Software, Booz & Co (Strategy &), J P Morgan, Sony, Boston Scientific, Jindal Stainless Steel, Standard Chartered, Brigade Enterprises, Jindal Steel Power Ltd, Star India, C K Birla, JM Financial Ltd, Synergy Consulting, Cairn India, Johnson & Johnson, Target Corporation, Capgemini Consulting, Juniper, TAS, Capillary, Kotak Mahindra, Tata Communications Via, KPMG, Tata Elxsi, Catamaran Ventures, Kraft Foods (Cadbury India), Tata Motors, Cipla Ltd, L’oreal, Tata Steel, Cisco, Landmark Group, TCS, Citibank, Larsen & Toubro, Tech Mahindra, Coca-Cola India, Linkedin, The Blackstone Group, Cognilytics, Lodha Group, The Boston Consulting Group, Cognizant, Business Consulting, Macquarie Group, UBS, Colgate, Palmolive, Mahindra & Mahindra, Unisys Consulting, Comviva Mahindra, Urban Ladder, CRISIL, Marico, Virtusa, Deutsche Bank, McKinsey & Co., Vodafone, Development Bank of Singapore, Microland, Wipro, Deloitte, Microsoft, Wipro, Earthian Dentsu, Mind tree, Xerox, DevFactory, Mondelez, Yahoo, Directi, Morgan Stanley, Yes Bank, Edelweiss, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Zinnov Management Consulting, EXL Consulting, Nestle, ZS Associates, Flipkart, Nokia, Zynga, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, General Electric, Nucleus Software.
- The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry.
- The vision of the Institute is to emerge as an International Centre of Excellence in all facets of Management Education, rooted in Indian ethos and societal values. Over the past four decades, IIM Calcutta has blossomed into one of Asia’s finest Business Schools.
- Its strong ties to the business community make it an effective mechanism for the promotion of professional management practices in Indian organizations. Today, IIM Calcutta attracts the best talent in India – a melting pot of academia, industry, and research. The best and brightest young men and women pursue their academic programs.
- The mission of IIM Calcutta is to establish itself as an international centre of excellence in management education. Keeping this in mind, we started our international student exchange program in 1999. This initiative helped us provide our students with the opportunity of learning and operating in culturally diverse environments. Over the last 11 years, we have seen that learning about and working in a new country with totally different business practices, cultural realities, team dynamics, etc. has helped our students learn how to adapt to international realities and become true global leaders.
IIMC Establishment: 1961
IIMC Accreditations: UGC
IIMC Affiliated To: Autonomous university
IIMC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
IIMC Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMC Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMC Fee Structure: Rs-27 Lakhs
IIMC Location: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CALCUTTA Diamond Harbour Road Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700104 West Bengal INDIA.
IIMC Placements: Accenture Strategy, McKinsey Company, BAIN company, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Gartner, KEARNEY, Uber, FinIO, Avendus, JPMORGAN CHASE, GAJA Capital, Optum, Paytm, Udaan, Credit Suisse, Samsung, Flipkart, ICICI Bank, Edelweiss, Microsoft, Vedanta, Dr.Reddy’s, RPG, WNS, Adani, Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, Fiitjee, Johson and johnson,m Kotak, KPMG, STATE STREET. Deloitte, Bajaj.
- The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched a million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff. IIML moulds its students into value-driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.
- In 2005, IIM Lucknow expanded its area of influence in the realm of management education by becoming the first IIM to set up a satellite campus exclusively for Executive Education at NOIDA in Delhi NCR region.
- Situated in a city known for its cultural heritage, the campus is spread over more than 190 acres of beautifully landscaped area. With its foundation in the city of “Tehzeeb”, IIM Lucknow as well inculcates human values and professional ethics in the students to help them make a positive impact not just on the nation but on a global platform. IIM Lucknow is an ideal setup conducive to learning, accessibility and excellence.
IIML Establishment: 1984
IIML Accreditations: UGC
IIML Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIML Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
IIML Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIML Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIML Fee Structure: Rs-10.05 lakhs
IIML Location: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013.
IIML Placements: ABN, AMRO Bank,DSP, Merrill Lynch,McKinsey & Company, Accenture,DuPont,M.H. Alshaya & Co., Aditya Birla Group,eBay,Microsoft, Air-India,Edelweiss Capital,Miebach Logistics, Al Ghanim,Ernst & Young, Morgan Stanley, American Express,Essar Group, Motorola, Arohi Asset Management, GE Commercial,National Kidney Foundation, Asian Paints Ltd,Genpact,Nestle, Astro Usaha, Tegas Group, GlaxoSmithKline,O3 Capital, AT Kearney,Godrej Industries,Olam International, Atos Origin, Goldman Sachs,Patni Computers, Avendus Advisors,Google,Pepsi, Axis Bank,Headstrong,Pfizer, Bank of America,Hewitt Associates Planning Commission, Barclays Capital, Hewlett Packard, Price Water house Coopers, Baring Private Equity Partners,Hinduja Group,Procter & Gamble, Blow Plast Ltd.,Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratories, BMR Advisors,Honeywell, Reckitt Benckiser, BNP Paribas, HSBC, Rediff, Boston Consulting Group,HT Media, Reliance Industries, BRICS, IBM,RPG Enterprises, Bristlecone , ICI Paints, Sabre Abraaj, Britannia Industries Ltd, ICICI Bank,SAP, Cadbury India Ltd, ICICI Prudential, SBI Capital, Markets Calyon Bank, ICICI Securities, SBI Mutual Fund, CapGemini , IDFC, SEBI, Citibank, N.A. Inductis, Standard Chartered Bank, Citi financial, Infosys Technologies, TAS, Coca Cola, Intel, TATA AIG, Cognizant, Johnson& Johnson, Tata Motors, Colgate Palmolive, JP Morgan, Tata, Strategic Management Group Covansys Kotak Group TCS Dabur KPMG Tech Mahindra DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd, L’Oreal, Trilogy, Dell International, Larsen & Toubro, Virtusa, Deloitte Consulting, Lehman Brothers, Wipro Technologies, Deutsche Bank, Mahindra & Mahindra, Yahoo, Dr Reddy’s Lab, Marico Industries Ltd, Yes Bank.
- The foundation stone of the school building was laid in 1994 by the then president of India, Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma. The School moved to its own building in 1996. Over the years the school has expanded its scope to include much more than its flagship Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme. The school offers a Doctoral programme in management (PhD) and an MBA programme for working executives (aptly termed as the Executive MBA programme) in the IIT Kharagpur campus in Kolkata and IIT
- Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) was set up as the first school of management within the IIT system in 1993 at a time when India had just opened its doors to economic liberalization. The school was established to develop managers with a strong technological background who would lead tomorrow’s corporate behemoths on the path of success.
- The concept was to start a business school along the lines of Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA, that is, a business school within a renowned technical institute. The School of Management was founded by a distinguished alumnus & a lifetime Fellow of the Institute, Mr Vinod Gupta (B. Tech. 1967), the former CEO and Chairman of Infogroup (previously known as InfoUSA) whose generous endowment of 2 Million US Dollars was matched by liberal support from the Government of India.
- Bhubaneswar campus in Bhubaneswar. The school also regularly organizes several seminars, Management Development Programmes (MDPs) and workshops for managers and other management teachers across the world. The School has to its credit many consultancies and sponsored projects which helped in the ultimate aim of social progress of the country. In a step to move beyond traditional borders, VGSoM tied up with the Royal Danish Embassy, Dhaka, in 2000 to provide Management Development Programmes for mid-level managers in Bangladesh. Since then the institute has been regularly organising Management Development Programmes and seminars to cater to various needs of the industry.
VGSoM Establishment: 1993
VGSoM Accreditations: AICTE
VGSoM Affiliated To: Autonomous University
VGSoM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
VGSoM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
VGSoM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
VGSoM VGSoM Fee Structure: Rs-3.48 Lakhs
VGSoM Location: Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur – 721302, West Bengal, India
VGSoM Placements: Accenture digital, Akzo Nobel, Amazon, Axtria, Blackbuck, Bloomberg, Capital First, Click Labs, Diageo, eBay, Ford, Genpact, CRISIL, Cummins, Deloitte, Edelweiss Tokio, Emami, EY, HSBC, HALMA, Google, IBM, ICICI Bank, JIO Saavn, JP Morgan Chase, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lafarge Holcim, Manyavar, MAQ Software, Maybank, Mu sigma, Nissan, Novartis, Oyo, Pwc, Quest, REC, Schlumberger, Siemens, Tata Power, Texas Instrument, Tiger Analytics, Titan, Trafigura, Wipro, Zs, Virtusa, Vedanta, Value labs.
- Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of the ancient city of Calicut in Kerala.
- With its roots dating back to 1997, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode started with a batch of 42 students but has grown tremendously over the years with a current batch strength of 356 odd students, making it the fastest-growing management school in the country.
- IIMK pioneered the Interactive – Learning (I-L) Program for working executives in India. The interactive learning programme started with 300 class contact hours in 2001-02, the two-year-long Executive Management Education Programme is today the most rigorous available in the country having around 738 class contact hours.
- The institute moved to its new campus in January 2003 and the number of programs increased manifold with this step. The training activity is expected to witness further growth with the latest 64 room executive hostel and the construction of a modern 200-bed management development complex. The Institute today is a leader in Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), conducting the largest number of programmes (18) totalling 20 weeks in 2008-09, and is the major QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) Centre of the All Indian Council of Technical Education, in the field of management education.
IIMK Establishment: 1996
IIMK Accreditations: AACSB, AMBA
IIMK Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMK Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
IIMK Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMK Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMK Fee Structure: Rs-9.50 lakhs
IIMK Location: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India, PIN – 673 570.
IIMK Placements: Duff & Phelps, Ola, Udaan and Walmart Labs. Accenture Strategy, Amazon, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, EY, Goldman Sachs, HUL, ITC, JP Morgan Chase, Pidilite, PwC, Shell, TAS, Uber, Udaan, AB InBev, Asian Paints, Bajaj Auto, Colgate-Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Kohler, Pidilite, Reckitt Benckiser, Samsung, Accenture Strategy, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte USI, EY, PwC, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Credit Suisse, Duff & Phelps, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, State Street, American Express, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Walmart Labs, Cure.Fit, Ola.Aditya Birla Group, Airtel, Capgemini, Mahindra, Reliance, RPG Group, Tata Administrative Services, Cisco, Citrix, JDA, Microsoft, Myntra, VMware and Wipro. Other prominent recruiters in this domain include American Express, Google, Gramener, IBM, Sabre, WorkIndia, Bajaj Auto, GE Healthcare, HUL, Lenovo, Maruti, Philips, Pidilite, Samsung, Sony Pictures, TATA Sky, Tolaram Group.
- Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. It is promoted and nurtured by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
- Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193-acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
- Accredited by Association of MBAs, London (AMBA—UK based accreditation agency), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is a two-year, full-time, residential programme. It is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree.
- It’s programme also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree in April 2001.
IIMI Establishment: 1996
IIMI Accreditations: UGC
IIMI Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
IIMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMI Fee Structure: Rs-16 lakhs
IIMI Location: Indian Institute of Management Indore Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India
IIMI Placements: Abbott Healthcare, Flipkart, Network18, Accenture, Frost & Sullivan,NIIT Agro Tech Foods,Futures First, Novartis, AIG, General Electric, Nucleus Software, Airtel, Genesis Colors, Ocwen Financial Services, Akzo nobel, Glaxo Smithk line, Ogilvy & Mather, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Olam International, Amazon, GMR Group, ONGC, American Express, Godrej, Oracle, Anand Bazar, Patrika, Goldman Sachs, Panasonic, Anand Group, Google, Parle, Apollo Hospitals, Grail Research, PepsiCo, Aranca, HCL Technologies, Pfizer, Aricent, HDFC, Philips, Arvind Ltd, Headstrong India, Pidilite, Ashok Leyland, Hewlett Packard, Piramal Enterprises, Asian Paints, Hinduja Group, Prataap Snacks, Aspire Systems, Coca Cola Beverages, Price water house Coopers, Axis Bank, Hindustan Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America – Merrill Lynch, Hiranandani Group, Puravankara, Barclays, HPCL, Ramco Systems, BASF, HSBC, Ranbaxy Bennett Coleman & Co HT Media, Raymond, Bharat Forge, IBM, Reckitt Benckiser, Boehringer Ingelheim, ICICI,Redseer Consulting, Boston Analytics, IDBI, Reliance Industries, Boston Consulting Group, IDEA Cellular, Renoir Consulting, BPCL, IDFC,Reserve Bank of India, Brigade Group, Indiamart, Robert Bosch, Bristlecone, Indxx, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bristol Myers Squibb, Infosys, RPG Group, Britannia Industries, ING Vysya, SAB Miller, Capgemini, Ingersoll Rand, Saint Gobain, Castrol India, IOCL, Samsung, CavinKare, ITC, SAP India, Cinepolis, Jabong, SBI Capital Markets, Cipla, J&J Pharma ,SEBI, Citibank, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Shopclues, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Shree Cement, Cognizant Business Consulting, JP Morgan, SKP Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Kotak Mahindra, Standard Chartered Bank, Computer Sciences Corporation, KPMG, State Bank of India, CRISIL, Larsen & Toubro, Tata Administrative Services, Crompton Greaves, L’Oreal, Tata Capital, Cummins, Macquarie Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, Dabur, Madura F&L,Tata Motors, Daimler, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Steel, Dainik Bhaskar, Manipal Hospitals, Taxiforsure Dell, Mapro, Taylor & Francis, Deloitte, MAQ Software, Tech Mahindra, Deutsche Bank, Marico.
DMS IITD Highlights:
- Brands Academy Education Excellence Awards 2015
- Leadership Award” (2015): Global Conference on Business and Finance – The Institute for Business and Finance Research
- DMS, IIT Delhi is awarded the AASBI (Asian Association of Schools of Business International) award for the top B-School with Significant International Influence 2014.
- ABP News National Education Awards honoured DMS, IIT Delhi with B-School Leadership Award
- Big Research honoured DMS, IIT Delhi with the best placement among autonomous management institutes in North India.
- Eduniversal Best Masters 2017 ranked DMS, IIT Delhi 8th in Central Asia for MBA Full Time, Certificate of Excellence to Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi As A+++ Category B-School Survey 2017 by CHRONICLE (All India B-School Survey 2017).
DMS IITD Establishment: 1997
DMS IITD Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA
DMS IITD Affiliated To: IIT, NEW DELHI
DMS IITD Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
DMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
DMS IITD Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
DMS IITD Fee Structure: Rs-9.60 Lakh
DMS IITD Location: Department of Management Studies, IV Floor, Vishwakarma Bhavan, Saheed Jeet Singh Marg Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016 India.
DMS IITD Placements: SMC global securities, India tourism development corporation, Educomp, Unicon, frost & Sullivan, max life insurance, Siemens, para sam, synergy, IDBI Bank, Yes Bank, saviance technologies, DTZ, IHM, crisil, stryker, American Express, Coca-Cola, GSK, PWC, Procter and Gamble, Citibank, RPG, dscl, EY, Reckitt Benckiser, JP Morgan Chase, Berger, ONGC, IBM, Marico, SBI cap securities, LG, xerox, Infosys, vista, idea, Tech Mahindra, Genpact, Bharti Walmart, Fullerton bank securities, Airtel, State Bank of India, Wipro, Mitsui & co, GE, Vodafone, virtusa, HP, Hero, Honda, Deutsche bank, Tata, Bosch, sun microsystems, Larsen and Toubro, Aditya Birla Group, BHEL, Polaris, ICICI Bank.
- Over the years XLRI has developed its own identity. Established in 1949, XLRI is the oldest management school in India. The hallmark of this identity is, not to walk on the beaten path, but to strike new routes; not to benchmark, but to be benchmarked; to be second to none, but to be the first to respond to the needs of the people and the nation; taking up tasks that are bold, but necessary, that which nobody has hitherto taken up. This enterprising and pioneering spirit can be witnessed throughout the history of XLRI.
- XLRI has always had and maintains a global outlook. We were the first among management schools in India To internationalise our academic programmes. Renowned personalities, distinguished industrialists, academicians and stewards of Jamshedpur Jesuit Society have been part of the institute as Board of Governors, leaders and administrators, teachers and guides. True to its vision, XLRI strives to offer an education which just does not culminate in a degree, but one that inspires future business leaders to respond to the unmet needs of the society.
- XLRI, one of the best management schools in India, started several management-centric courses for trade unions. In 1953, a two-year, day programme in Industrial Relations and Welfare was started, which was later re-christened as Human Resource Management. Since then, XLRI has added many academic programmes to its portfolio and has expanded its infrastructure to meet the growing demand of students and establish itself as the best management school in India. A three-year, evening programme in Business Management was started in 1965, and in 1968 a two-year full-time programme in Business Management was launched.
- The Week – 2019: No. 1 Private B-school and Overall No. 4.Business Today – 2019: No. 1 Private B-school and Overall No.3. India Today – 2019: No. 1 Private B-School and Overall No. 4. Outlook India – 2019: XLRI ranked as the No. 1 Private B-school
XLRI Establishment: 1949
XLRI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AACSB, AMBA
XLRI Affiliated To: Private University
XLRI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+XAT
XLRI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
XLRI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
XLRI Fee Structure: Rs-11.80 Lakhs
XLRI Location: XLRI C. H. Area (East) Jamshedpur – 831001 Jharkhand, India
XLRI Placements: AB InBev, Accenture, ACT Fibernet, Adani Adani, Wilmar, Aditya Birla Group, Airtel, Allianz Global Investors, Amazon, American Express, Aon Arga Investments, Asian Paints, Astrazeneca, ATG, Tires, Avendus Capital, Aviva, Axis Bank, Axis Capital,Bain and Company, Bajaj Auto, Bajaj Finserv, Belden Bennet Coleman and Co, Boston Consulting Group, BYJU, CapGemini, Elite Centrum Group, Cipla, CISCO, Citibank, CK Birla, Cloudtail, Coca Cola, Cognizant, Colgate-Palmolive, DBS Bank, Delhivery, Dell,Deloitte, Diageo, Dr Reddy, Edelweiss Tokio, eKart, Ernst & Young,Everest Group, EXL, Experian, Flipkart, GAIL, General Electric, GlaxoSmithKline, Goldman Sachs, Google, HCL, HDFC, Hexaware,Hinduja ,Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, Hindustan Unilever, HSBC, IBM, ICICI, IDFC, IHAT, Infosys, ITC,,JCB, Jindal Steel Works, Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan-Chase, Jubilant Foodworks, Kearney Kornferry, Kotak Mahindra, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Larsen & Toubro, Lodha Group, Mahindra Group, Marico, Mars , Maruti, McKinsey, Media.net, Mercer Metro Cash, MH Alshaya, Microland, Microsoft, Mondelez, Myntra, Nestle NIIF, Ola, ONGC, OYO, Paytm, Pharmeasy, Philips, PhonePe, Pidilite, Polestar, Positive Moves, Power Finance Corporation, Price water house Coopers,Procter & Gamble ,Publicis Sapient, PWC, Ramco, RBS, Reckitt Benckiser, RECL, Reliance Industries, Royal Bank of Scotland, RP Goenka Group, RPSG Rupeek, Samsung Electronics, Samsung R&D, SBI Cards, Shannonside Capital, Shell, Standard Chartered, Star India, Sun Pharma, Tata Administrative Services, Tata AIA, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Sky, Tata Steel, Tech Mahindra, Thoucentric Consulting, Tolaram Group, Trident, Uber, Udaan, ValueLabs, Varroc Vector Consulting, Vedanta, Virtusa Polaris, Vodafone Idea Limited, Welspun India Limited, Whirlpool, Wipro, WNS, Xiaomi, Yes Bank.
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon, has been a trendsetter in the field of management education, consulting, high-quality research and executive development. The institute has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian Business School having received international accreditation by Association of MBAs (AMBA) London in 2006. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Assurance Systems (SAQS) in 2006. The accreditation across the programme offerings voucher for the international quality of education imparted at the Institute.
- The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. Its PGPM (two years full-time) has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Through innovative, learning-oriented teaching practices, MDI is continuously striving to provide best management education, not just in India, but across the globe. The institute as of now has 65 plus collaborative partnerships with leading B-schools in several regions of the world. MDI is the first B-school from India to partner with B-school in Africa. Through these partnerships, MDI aims to provide an unparalleled multicultural edge to the excellent business education offered at the campus.
- MoU signed with PFS Information Sharing & Analysis Center (ISAC) Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Manila, Philippines EI Almaty Management University, Kazakhstan Fundação Instituto de Administração (FIA), Brazil Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) HEC Belgium.
MDI Establishment: 1973
MDI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
MDI Affiliated To: Private University
MDI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
MDI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
MDI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
MDI Fee Structure: Rs-21.34 lakhs
MDI Location: Management Development Institute Mehrauli Road Sukhrali, Gurgaon – 122 007 INDIA
MDI Placements: Abbott, Adani Group, Airtel, Asian Paints, Aviva India, Bajaj Auto, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd., Cipla, Coca-Cola, Dabur, Diageo, Exide Industries, GSK Consumer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Godrej, Google, Grofers, HCCB, Hindustan Unilever, Honeywell, ITC, Johnson & Jubilant FoodWorks, Kohler, Lenovo, L’Oréal, Marico, MARS, Nestlé, Next Education, Novozymes, Philips, PhonePe, Pidilite, RPG, Reckitt Benckiser, Samsung, Sanofi, Sony Pictures Networks, Tata Global Beverages, Sky Thermo Fisher Scientific, Titan, ValueLabs, American Express, Avendus Capital, Axis Bank, BHGE Fresenius Medical Care, GFB Great Foods Pvt., Goldman Sachs, HSBC, ICICI, JPMorgan Chase, Langham Maersk, GSC Nomura, OYO Rooms, PwC US Advisory, ReNew Power, YES Bank, Amazon, Cognizant, Flipkart, Line, Ola, Uber, UnitedHealth, Wipro, Acuvon Consulting, Amazon, ACT Fibernet, Bain Capability Network, Boston Compass, Deloitte USA Digital, McKinsey Everest, JSW, Michael Page, Reliance Power,Accenture Aditya Birla AON Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories EY Korn Ferry Wipro.
- IIT Bombay established its management school in 1995 to transform professionals with the technological background to “Renaissance Leaders” of tomorrow. In the year 2000, the school was renamed as Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, in honour of Dr Shailesh J. Mehta, a distinguished alumnus of IIT Bombay and a generous contributor to the school.
- The School Of Management already leads the way in preparing its Graduates to respond to the new challenges by drawing on the varied intellectual resources of IIT Bombay and providing an outstanding and innovative program in management education.
- it ranks #1 in the QS India Rankings 2019. Further, it was conferred the status of the Institute of Eminence by the Government of India. Situated within IIT Bombay, SJMSOM enjoys an excellent reputation of its own, both in industry and academia.
- SJMSOM has been ranked 5th or higher consistently over the years.
SJMSOM Establishment: 1995
SJMSOM Affiliated To: Public University
SJMSOM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ CAT
SJMSOM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SJMSOM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SJMSOM Fee Structure: Rs-2.65 Lakhs
SJMSOM Location: SHAILESH J. MEHTASCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT-IIT BOMBAY, Powai, Mumbai-400076.
SJMSOM Placements: Accenture, Barclays, Deloitte, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Maruti Suzuki, Siemens, Colgate-Palmolive, Google, JPMC, Procter & Gamble, PwC, Goldman Sachs, ICICI Bank, IDFC First, Indus Valley Partners, JM Financial Services, JP Morgan Chase, MSCI, Societe Generale, Trafigura and Yes Bank, GEP, i3 Consulting, IBM Consulting, Levers for Change, Marico, Mondelez, Nestle, Pidilite, Asian Paints, Avery Dennison, Cummins, Panasonic, Piramal, Reliance, Tata Motors, Welspun, Whirlpool, BRIDGEi2i, Browser Stack, Dell, Hexaware, Vodafone, Capgemini, Google, IBM, Wipro, Boehringer Ingelheim, Carwale, Cochlear, eClerx, Flipkart, Maersk, Oyo Rooms & Square Yards.
- In 1997 Professor N. C. Nigam, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Roorkee (converted to IIT Roorkee in 2001) was of the view that the globalization of the economy and the liberalization measures introduced in India in the early 90s, accelerated the process of increased demand for professional managers to meet the rapid growth of industry, services and business during the last few decades. He was also of the view that the gap between demand and supply, especially of quality managers is widening. Therefore, under his leadership, it was decided to give serious thought to start an MBA programme at the University.
- The process of recruitment of faculty, location of premises within the UOR campus, application to AICTE for approval and the admission process was initiated with the fullest vigour. Dr N.C.Nigam gave his full support, cooperation and guidance in this endeavour. Notably, another alumnus of the University, Mr Harish Midha from Toronto, Canada gave his support and guidance from day one and was present at the inauguration ceremony and also taught a course, to begin with.
- The department was inaugurated by Shri Subodh Bhargava, Chairman, Eicher Group and President CII, an outstanding management professional and alumnus of Roorkee University, on July 27, 1998, and the classes started.
- NIRF 2020: Ranked ‘ONE’ in ‘Research and Professional Practice’ parameter under management category QS 2020: Ranked ‘ONE’ in ‘H-index Citations’ parameter under the subject Business & Management Studies in India.
IITRK Establishment: 1847
IITRK Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
IITRK Affiliated To: Autonomous university
IITRK Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+ CAT
IITRK Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IITRK Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IITRK Fee Structure: Rs-20.4 lakhs
IITRK Location: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Roorkee, Uttarakhand India – 247667.
IITRK Placements: 3i-Infotech,IBM Global Services, ABB, IBP, A C Nielsen, IDBI, A F Ferguson, IKM Investor Services, Ambujex Technologies, Idea Cellular, Andhra Bank,IKM Investor Services, Aranca,IndiaBulls Financial Services, Avalon Consulting, Indian Express, Bajaj Auto, IMRB, Bajaj Allianz, Ion Exchange, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India,Infosys Technologies, Basic Health Care, Ingersoll Rand, BHEL,ISPAT, BPCL, Jindal Group, Bristlecone Consulting, Kale Consultants, BSES (Reliance Energy), Kotak Career Launcher, KPMG Caritor, Megharaj Financials, Central Bank of India, Mc Kinsey Knowledge Centre, Crome TATA, Newgen Software, Coal India Ltd, Oracle Consulting Engineering Services, Oriental Bank of Commerce, CSG Systems India, Lloyd, DCM, Shriram Consolidated,REL, Deutsche, Reliance Infocomm, Deloitte, Renoir Consulting, Deloitte USA, State Bank of India, DS Group, SBI Caps, Ernst & Young, Empower Research, Satyam Computer Services, Eicher Motors, Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, ESAB (India), Shriram Polytech, Eveready, Sterlite Technologies, First Global Solutions, Integrated Feedback Consulting, Synergy Software, Frost & Sullivan, SIDBI, GENPACT, Shriram Polytech, GE Plastics,TCS, Good Year, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Comnet, Thermax, HCL Infosystems, TNS Global, HCL Technologies, Trident, HDFC Bank, Zenith Computers, Hero, Honda, Honey Well, HPCL, Usha International.
- Over the last five decades, NITIE has developed a symbiotic relationship oath the industry that helps it serve the industry better upholding its mono of °Udyog Pragab° NITIE is governed by the Board of Governors comprising eminent personalities from the industry, government, labour and professional bodies_ NITIE has been consistently ranked among the top-notch institutes imparting Industrial Engineering and Management education_ NITIE offers following two-year programs at Postgraduate Level
- • Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) • Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) • Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial.’ Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) • Post-Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM) • Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- It also offers a Fellow program at the Doctoral level. Annually, NITIE trains over 2000 professionals through its various week-long Management Development Programs (MDPs) and the Unit Based Programs (UBPs) in different areas of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- NITIE is also engaged in applied research and offers professional consultancy services in venous facets of Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial.’ Engineering, Environmental Management, Ergonomics, Information Technology Management, and other management and production related fields.
- At NITIE, learning is a hands-on, action monied style of decision making that immerses the student in complex, real-world business scenarios. The classroom experience is interactive, challenging, and engaging and all students are contributors in driving their own learning experience.
NIIE Establishment: 1963
NIIE Accreditations: AICTE
NIIE Affiliated To: Public University
NIIE Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+Entrance exam
NIIE Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NIIE Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NIIE Fee Structure: Rs-12.53 Lakhs
NIIE Location: Vihar Lake Rd, near The Residence Hotel, NITIE Admin Block, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
NIIE Placements: Colgate, Palmolive, Dabur, Diageo, GCPL, HUL, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Marico, McCain, Mondelez, Nestlé, Nivea, P&G, RP-SG, Accenture Digital, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte India, Deloitte USI, EY, EY GDS, GEP, Hitachi Consulting, KPMG, McKinsey, Optum Advisory, UHG, PwC India, PwC US, Advisory Thoucentric, ZS Associates, Asian Paints, Ather Energy, Avery Dennison, DCM, Shriram, Eaton, Exide, Castrol, Coromandel, Crompton, GMM, Pfaudler, Jindal Stainless, Kansai, Nerolac, TATA, Metaliks, Titan, Ultratech Cements, RPG, Schneider Electric, Signify, Maruti Suzuki, Pidilite, RIL, Varroc Welspun, Whirlpool, ABFRL, Amazon Cloudtail, Delhivery, Flipkart, Grofers, Landmark, Metro Cash & Carry, Myntra, Ninjacart, Ola, Oyo Rooms, Swiggy, Uber, Unacademy, Fidelity Investments, ICICI Bank, IDFC First, Aditya Birla Capital, Axis Bank, Edelweiss, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, SUD Life, Yes Bank, Capgemini, General Electric, Google, ITC Infotech, Loadshare Networks, o9 Solutions, GSK Pharma, Genpact, Hexaware, IBM, Polestar, RBEI, SAP Labs, Abbott, Cipla, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Sterlite Tech, TCS, Wipro, ACT Fibernet, Airtel, Amplus, Solar Ather Energy, Dorf, Ketal , Emami, Agrotech, Enphase Energy, Shapoorji, Square Yards, TATA Sky, Tolaram Group, VSSI.
DOMs IIT Highlights:
- The Institute was formally inaugurated in 1959 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Union Minister for Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs.
- The campus is located in a beautiful wooded land of about 250 hectares.
- The Heritage Centre was formally inaugurated by Dr Arcot Ramachandran, former Director IIT Madras on 3rd March 2006.
- An ISO 9001 Certified college.
DOMs IIT Establishment: 2004
DOMs IIT Accreditations: AICTE
DOMs IIT Affiliated To: IIT-Madras
DOMs IIT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+CAT
DOMs Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
DOMs IIT Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
DOMs IIT Fee Structure: Rs-4.10 Lakh
DOMs IIT Location: Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras Campus, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600036.
DOMs IIT Placements: AG facilities and contracting, McKinsey and Company, EMCO, Cisco, Dell, Cargill, Tiger Analytics, Amazon, ICICI Bank, General electronics, IBM, BNY Mellon, Bridge i2i, Chalo, RBS, FSS powering payments, Exterro, o9 solutions, Carwale, butterfly, HCL.
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) is the eleventh IIM and was instituted on 4th January 2011. Tiruchirappalli is a city known for its prominence in education, spirituality, art and culture and IIM Trichy tends to benefit from this. IIMT is functioning from its sprawling state-of-the-art campus spread over 175 acres of land on Trichy-Pudukottai highway, about 11 km from Tiruchirappalli International Airport.
- The permanent campus of IIM Trichy was inaugurated on 3rd April 2017 by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Minister Human Resource Development, Government of India. Each classroom has two separate projectors to display study materials effectively and encourage discussion and peer learning. Classroom capacities range from 25-250.
- The Academic Blockhouses has classrooms of varying capacities: 25-seater, 50-seater and 80- seater, along with 120-seater and 250-seater capacity to cater to large audiences. The campus also provides 24X7 power supply and Wi-Fi facilities. Hostel rooms are air-conditioned during non-academic hours.
- The permanent campus is also differently-abled friendly. There are special provisions like Braille signage, ear-marked toilets, designated parking spots and, auditory signals and Braille symbols in elevators. There are also ramps and pathways built to facilitate ease of movement. The campus is designed to be self-sustainable as well as water and energy-efficient. Solar Power is harnessed up to 2 MW to address the electricity needs of the campus. A rainwater harvesting facility has been built to make the campus self-sufficient in water.
IIMT Establishment: 2011
IIMT Accreditations: UGC
IIMT Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+CAT
IIMT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMT Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMT Fee Structure: Rs-3.5 lakhs
IIMT Location: Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli Pudukkottai Main Road, Chinna Sooriyur Village Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu.
IIMT Placements: ACC, S&P Capital, TVS Motors, Citi Bank, ZS Associates, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Evalueserve, IBM, Tata, JSW Steel, Larsen & Toubro, LG, Mahindra, Mu Sigma, Oracle, Philips, Redseer, Reliance Jio, Robert Bosch, Amazon, Samsung R&D, American Express, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Schneider Electric, General Vodafone, Media.net, Indian Oil, Cognizant, Shapoorji Pallonji, Zomato, Bosch.
- Set up in 1974 as an interdisciplinary program, the Department of Industrial and Management Engineering (IME) at IIT Kanpur was one of the first in the country to leverage the analytical education of engineers in the training of management professionals. The program subsequently evolved as a full-fledged department in 1988. Under the aegis of IIT Kanpur, known for its vibrant academic culture, the IME department has become one of the well-regarded departments of industrial engineering and management in India.
- The Department of Industrial & Management Engineering (IME) at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), INDIA was established with the aim of synergizing technology with management comprehensively so that the knowledge gained may be used for the benefit of the society at large.
- The journey started in 1988 with the PhD and M.Tech programmes, and in 2001 the department introduced the MBA programme. The focus of the department is to develop techniques and the skills set relevant to students with diverse backgrounds, and who may wish to subsequently pursue a career in academics or different technical and managerial positions in Industrial & Management Engineering related industries.
- The department covers a whole gamut of areas in Industrial & Management Engineering, that includes Operations Research, Operations Management, Production & Supply Chain Management, Quantitative Methods & Decision Making, Marketing/Services Management, Business/Social Media Analytics, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Organizational/Human Resource Management, Business Economics, Infrastructure & Public Systems, Financial Markets and Models, Enterprise Information and Knowledge Systems, etc
IITK Establishment: 1959
IITK Accreditations: UGC
IITK Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IITK Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+CAT
IITK Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IITK Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IITK Fee Structure: Rs-1.03 lakhs
IITK Location: DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL & MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR Kanpur, UP 208016
IITK Placements: Portronics, Perpule, GyanDhan, Xoxoday, RBI, ITH, Tiger Analytics, Ford, Digit Insurance, Mphasis, Juspay, Beato, Bombay Shirt Company, DentalKart, Peesafe Axtria, ICICI Bank, Infosys, HDFC ITH, IndiaMart Tiger Analytics Quotient, Exawizards, ITC Infotech, Infosys BPM Lupin India Mart, Bank Bajaj Finserv, Optum, Mphasis.
- In 2009, the Indian Government approved the creation of IIM Udaipur; the Institute officially opened in 2011. In October 2016 IIMU moved to its permanent campus on 300 acres of land in the Balicha area of Udaipur which have been allocated by the Government of Rajasthan.
- IIM Udaipur has taken its place among the top global B-schools by receiving accreditation from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB is one of the two most prestigious international accreditations for management education along with EQUIS. With this recognition, IIM Udaipur becomes just the fourth IIM to gain either of these distinctions, entering the ranks of IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Calcutta.
- Previously, only seven schools in India had earned this acclaimed global recognition. ISB was the first B-school in India in 2011, ten years after its inception. By attaining accreditation in less than eight years, IIM Udaipur is now the youngest AACSB-accredited B-school in India
- IM Udaipur has joined the league of top global MBA schools by getting listed in the QS 2020 Masters in Management (MIM) Rankings. Until 2019, only three IIMs were part of the QS MIM rankings – IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Calcutta. In 2020, IIM Udaipur joins this prestigious list.
IIMU Establishment: 2011
IIMU Accreditations: UGC
IIMU Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+CAT
IIMU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMU Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMU Fee Structure: Rs-2.53 lakhs
IIMU Location: Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Balicha, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India.
IIMU Placements: AB InBev, ACC Limited, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Addverb Technologies, Aditya Birla Capital, Aditya Birla Fashion, Advaiya, Airtel Payments Bank, Alstom, AMAZON, Ambuja Cement, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Amul, Apptus, Arvind Lifestyle, Aspiring Minds, AU Small Finance Bank, Axis Bank, Babaji, Shivram, BAIF, Bain Capability Network, Bajaj Auto Limited, Banswara, Syntex, Basix Sub-K, Berger Paints India Ltd, Beverly Hills, Polo Club, BHGE ASPIRE DT, BlueStar, Bluestar Bombay Shaving Company, BPCL, Capgemini, Capital Quotient, Career Launcher, Carwale, Chirpn, Cipla Health, Cisco, Cognizant Technology, ColorTokens, Crystal Logistics, Cummins, Cyber Infrastructure, DCB Bank, DCDC Health Services, Decimal Point Analytics, Deepak Nitrite Limited, Deezeno, Dell, Deloitte, Denave, DHL, Digit Insurance, Droom DS Group, Dunia Finance, Edelweiss Financial Services, Egnify Enhance UAE, Euromonitor, Evalueserve, Exicom, EY, Federal Bank, Fidelity International, Flipkart, Fonds Nikkel Consulting LLP, Fortigo Network Logistics, Fusion Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Future Generali, Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd., TAFE Talisma, Tata Advanced Systems, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Steel Tavaga, TCS, Teach For India, TeamLease, Tech Mahindra, The Claridges, The Himalaya Drug Company, TheRightDoctors, ThinkThrough Consulting, Thomson Reuters, Titan To The New Tolaram Group, Toppr, Tredence Analytics, TresVista, Turtlemint, TVF.
- Global Compact Network India, the Indian arm of United Nations Global Compact, that aids in aligning business with UN Goals, SustainableDevelopmentGoals held their annual convention on 31st May 2019 Grand Hyatt Mumbai SPJIMR won a certificate of merit for featuring in the Top 11 for #SDGs. Prof Vineeta Dwivedi hosted the event that featured 30+ renowned speakers. Prof Rukaiya Joshi, Prof Deepa Krishnan, and Prof Chandrika Parmar attended the event. SPJIMR is an institutional member of United Nations Global Compact Network, India
- SPJIMR’s PGPDM wins a bronze award for ‘Excellence in Management Education’ at the Indian Management Conclave (IMC). Chief Guest Hon’ble Former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the award at the 10th edition of the Indian Management Conclave, 2019 held in New Delhi on August 2 and 3, 2019. Chairperson of SPJIMR’s Postgraduate Programme in Development Management (PGPDM), Dr Rukaiya Joshi made a presentation about the recent innovations of the program.
- PGPDM is a specialized executive management program for professionals in the social development sector (NGOs, Corporate CSRs, and Social Enterprise) and is noted for innovations in new knowledge creation, innovation pedagogy, and structured learning reflections. Indian Management Conclave is India’s definitive annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform, organized by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organization.
- Bhavan’s SPJIMR won the award for ‘Excellence in Institutional Social Responsibility’, at the 6th Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019 on November 27, 2019, in New Delhi. Dr Ruppal Walia Sharma, Head – SPJIMR Delhi Center received the award, on behalf of the Institute, from the Chief Guest Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India.
SPJIMR Establishment: 1981
SPJIMR Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AACSB, AMBA
SPJIMR Affiliated To: Autonomous university
SPJIMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
SPJIMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SPJIMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SPJIMR Fee Structure: Rs-17.50 Lakhs
SPJIMR Location: SPJIMR Bhavan’s Campus Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058, India.
SPJIMR Placements: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co., Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Ninjacart, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Uber, Britannia, Bajaj Auto, Castrol, OYO Rooms, Pidilite, L’Oréal, Philips, Aditya Birla Retail Limited, American Express, Mondelēz, ValueLabs, Nivea, Amway, Sterlite Power, Jindal Steel & Power, Unacademy, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Auto, Duff & Phelps, Reliance Industries Limited, Citibank, IIFL and Go-MMT Group.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest-growing states of India with its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources.
- The Institute believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution to nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate.
- The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the IIM Raipur campus in Atal Nagar.
- The new campus is a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.
IIMR Establishment: 2010
IIMR Accreditations: AICTE
IIMR Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT
IIMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMR Fee Structure: Rs-7.27 Lakhs
IIMR Location: Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur (C.G.) 493 661.
IIMR Placements: Artius Interiors, Berger Paints, Bharat Forge, Birla Gold, Chai Point, Coffee Day Beverages, DCM Sriram, Decorazzi, DS Group, Godrej, TAFE, Tata Steel, Ultratech, ValueLabs.Aditya Birla SunLife Insurance, Analytics Quotient, Axis Bank, Decimal Point, Deloitte, Fino Payments Bank, Futures First, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Larsen & Toubro, Purnartha, RBL Bank, Spandana Sphoorty, Trafigura, TresVista Financial Services, Accenture, Air Charter Services, APL Apollo, BigWin Infotech, Blue Star, Cholamandalam, Cognizant, Decathlon, Indiamart, Infosys BPM, iVIS International, Kwench Global Technologies, Mphasis, Mu Sigma, Rentomojo, Tredence Analytics, VMWare, Wipro, Analytics Quotient, Backspace Consulting, Career Launcher, CP Group, Deloitte, EdCIL, GMR, Latentview Analytics, Mu Sigma, Deloitte, DTDC, Jaipur Rugs, Reliance, RITES.
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, the ninth member of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Management family, was established on December 15, 2009, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India with the extensive support of the Government of Jharkhand.
- The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of IIM Act 2017.
- IIM Ranchi has set up Atal Bihari Vajpayee Centre for Leadership, Policy and Governance (ABVCLPG). At ABVCLPG, our goal is to establish a world-class Research Centre where we aim to nurture the policy professionals into policy leaders.
- Our objective is to bridge the gap between leadership skills, policy expertise and intricacies of governance and institutions. IIM Ranchi is the signatory to UNGC-PRME. It has collaborated with UNPRME (United Nation Principles for Responsible Management Education) to promote social and gender equity along with sensitizing management education to the vision of inclusive, equitable and sustainable national development goals.
IIMRN Establishment: 2010
IIMRN Accreditations: MHRD
IIMRN Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMRN Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT
IIMRN Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMRN Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMRN Fee Structure: Rs-15.30 Lakhs
IIMRN Location: Indian Institute of Management Ranchi Suchana Bhawan, 5th Floor, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834 008
IIMRN Placements: [x]cube, E&Y, GBS Intellect Design Arena, Reliance Broadcast, 91 Springboard, Emami, iQuanti, RITES, Accenture Financial Software services, JPMorgan Chase, RPG, ACG Worldwide, Flipkart, JSPL, Salad Days, Addverb FM India, Kinara Capital, Samsung R&D, Adrosonic Fortigo, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Amazon, Freight Tiger, KPMG, Sony, Anand Rathi, GAIL, L&T, Talentonic, Avesta, Good earth Foods, Garware Latent View Analytics, Tata, Mettaliks, Berger Paints, GGK Technologies, Maruti, Tata Motors, Bijongo, Godrej, Monocept, Tata NYK, Black Whale, Google, Mphasis, Tata Steel, Bosch, HP Inc, Muthoot, Tolaram Group, Capgemini, IBM, Neoniche, Tophire, CCIL, ICICI Bank, ONGC, Trade India, Chai Point, ICICI Lombard, Oyo Rooms, Tredence, Click Labs, ICICI Prudential, People Strong, TVS Motors, Cognizant, IDFC Bank, Quarry, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, Conduent, IG Petrochemicals, Quikr, ValueLabs, Cummins, Incisive, Raymonds, Vedanta, Deloitte, Infosys, RBL Bank, Yatra.com, DS Group, Yes Bank.
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a benchmark for top management education in India with a vision to become a global leader in due course. The institute has an enlightened and progressive leadership, acclaimed faculty members, extensive infrastructure and robust teaching pedagogy in place. It continues to impart knowledge in the management domain with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare future leaders who can manage and create powerful organizations.
- To realize the vision of the Institute, IIM Rohtak is providing world-class education in management not only through full-time and regular programmes but also through various long duration and short duration programmes.
- IIM Rohtak has been ranked amongst the top five IIMs in research. Institute offers a dynamic environment for high-quality research in all functional areas of management that will benefit various segments of the business and society.
IIMRHT Establishment: 2009
IIMRHT Accreditations: UGC, AICTE
IIMRHT Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMRHT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT
IIMRHT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMRHT Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMRHT Fee Structure: Rs-7.60 lakhs
IIMRHT Location: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ROHTAK Management City NH-10 Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak-124010 Haryana, India.
IIMRHT Placements: Tata Steel, Ultratech, ValueLabs.Aditya Birla SunLife Insurance, Analytics Quotient, Axis Bank, Decimal Point, Deloitte, Fino Payments Bank, Futures First, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Larsen & Toubro, Purnartha, RBL Bank, Spandana Sphoorty, Trafigura, TresVista Financial Services, Accenture, Air Charter Services, APL Apollo, BigWin Infotech, Blue Star, Cholamandalam, Cognizant, Decathlon, Indiamart, Infosys BPM, iVIS International, Kwench Global Technologies, Mphasis, Mu Sigma, Rentomojo, Tredence Analytics, VMWare, Wipro, Analytics Quotient, Backspace Consulting, Career Launcher.
- SIBM Pune was the first college to be set up under the SYMBIOSIS SOCIETY in the year 1978. With the old campus at Senapati Bapat Road in Pune, the city is often referred to as the Oxford of the East due to its status of being the cultural and educational capital of Maharashtra.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) – SIU. Established in 1978, a premier B School in India, SIBM Pune is consistently ranked among the top 10 B Schools of the country.
- SIBM Pune is recognized for its excellence in academics and its valuable contributions to industry and society and students. SIBM Pune is a member of EFMD & EFMD Global network.
- SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India. The University has also been ranked among the top 250 Universities in Asia and top 150 in BRICS by QS World University rankings survey 2018. SIBM Pune has been ranked 18th amongst all the B Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India in 2018. The institute was also awarded ‘Gold’ Star by the QS Star University Rating 2018.
SIBM Establishment: 1978
SIBM Accreditations: AICTE
SIBM Affiliated To: Autonomous University
SIBM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+Entrance exam
SIBM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SIBM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SIBM Fee Structure: Rs-5.83 lakhs
SIBM Location: Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi Dist: Pune-412115
SIBM Placements: M India Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Janssen India, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Emergent Ventures International, J. L. Morison (India), Randstad India Limited, Accenture Services, Engage4more Pvt. Ltd., JM Financial Consultants, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam, Actis Technologies, Ernst & Young, JP Morgan Services India,Reckitt Benckiser Aditya Birla Group,eTail Networks, Johnson Controls, Reliance Industries Agro Tech Foods, Executive Access (India),Jubilant MotorWorks Pvt. Ltd., Reliance Power, Jumbo Electronics, Religare Enterprises, AkzoNobel India, FactSet Systems India, RocSearch, AltiSource and Ocwen India, Fiat Motors, Kellogg India, Amazon, Fidelity Business Services India, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Saint Gobain India, Aon Hewitt First Energy Private Limited, Kingfisher Training And Aviation Services, Sanofi Arvind Mills, Four-S Services, Kotak Life Insurance, Schneider Electric, Asian Paints Ltd, Future Group, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SABMiller India, Avalon Consulting, Future Vista, KPIT, Cummins Infosystems, SBI Capital Markets, Aviva Life Insurance, KPMG, Shalina Healthcare, Avnash Industries, Ghana Limited, GAIL(India), KQ Infotech, Sterlite Technologies Limited, Axis Bank Ltd., GE India.
- 4th BY OUTLOOK INDIA TOP STANDALONE INSTITUTION
- 9th BY BUSINESS WORLD ONE YEAR PROGRAMS
- 9th BY BUSINESS INDIA TOP B-SCHOOLS
- 23rd BY NIRF TOP INDIAN B-SCHOOLS
- 1st in Analytics B-Schools
GLIM Establishment: 2004
GLIM Accreditations: AICTE
GLIM Affiliated To: Private University
GLIM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 60%+CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT
GLIM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
GLIM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
GLIM Fee Structure: Rs-11.91 Lakh
GLIM Location: Great Lakes Institute Of Management, Dr Bala V. Balachandar Campus, East Coast Road, Manama Village ThirukazhukundramTaluk, Chengalpattu District. Tamil Nadu – 603102.
GLIM Placements: Ab InBev, Accenture (Strategy & Technology), Aditya Birla Sun Life, Amazon, Airtel, Barclays, Capgemini, CIPLA, Cognizant, Dell, Deloitte, Dunia Finance, EY, Eclerx, Flipkart, Fractal Analytics, Ford, Frost & Sullivan, FSS, Grant Thorton, HCL, HDFC, HeroMoto MotoCOrp, HP, HSBC, Infosys, ITC, JP Morgan Chase, L&T Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, Latent View Analytics, Lotte India, McKinsey & Company, Mindtree, MuSigma, Nestle, Nippon, Novartis, OLA, Royal Enfield, Shopclues, Societe Generale, Spi Global, Standard Chartered Global Business Services, Swiggy, TAFE, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Tiger Analytics, Virtusa, Wipro, World Bank, Yes Bank.
- Jamia Millia Islamia is an “A” grade Central University accredited by NAAC and is an ensemble of a multi-layered educational system which covers all aspects of schooling, undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- University is spread over a land of 239 acres. Almost 21000 students are admitted in about 270 programs excluding over ~5000 school students. Foreign students are about 1.6% of the total strength. 32% Female students and 68%male students are studying on the campus. This year 1348 students were awarded Merit/Central/Sponsored Scholarship, out of which 764 were female students.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and California State University, Sacramento, USA.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and King Abdulaziz Foundation, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- MoU signed between Jamia Millia Islamia and the University of Tehran, I.R. Iran.
JMI Establishment: 1920
JMI Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
JMI Affiliated To: Central University
JMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+ Entrance Exam
JMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
JMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
JMI Fee Structure: Rs-65,000
JMI Location: Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, India.
JMI Placements: SpringBoard, Adobe Systems, Innovaccer Analytics Pvt Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services (Digital), Innovaccer Analytics Pvt Ltd, HSBC Technology, Siemens Ltd, Tata Consultancy Service (TCS), Wipro Technologies, Value Labs, Mahindra Comviva, Samsung R & D, Anglo-Eastern Ship Management, SpringBoard, Byju’s — Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd, Hindustan Times Digital, Ank Aaha Technologies, Cummins India Limited, Stepping Cloud, L & T Construction, Think Future Technologies Pvt. Ltd., EXL Services, Newgen, Escorts Group, Specialist Engineering Services Ltd., Zia Semiconductors Limited, ZS Associate, Accenture, Genpact, Schneider Electric, Tata Communication Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Projects, RDC Concrete, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Jamna Auto Industries Ltd., Aquagreen Engineering, Simon India, Search Precise, EDF Group, Ramboll, Progility Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- ICFAI is a member of the Business Education Alliance Member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), USA.
- IBS Hyderabad is graded by CRISIL with A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- IBS Hyderabad rated by ICRA at the National level with the rating – EB2+ IN and at the state level with the rating – EB1 TS.
- Silicon India rated ICFAI at NO 2 with All India Ranking (A+++).
ICFAI Establishment: 1995
ICFAI Accreditations: UGC ,NAAC GRADE A,CRISIL, AACSB
ICFAI Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
ICFAI Eligibility & Admission:Graduation with 50%+Entrance exam
ICFAI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
ICFAI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
ICFAI Fee Structure: Rs-7.10 Lakh.
ICFAI Location: IBS Hyderabad, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad- 501203, Telangana.
ICFAI Placements: ABSYZ Software Consulting, Aditya Birla Fashion, and Retail, Adrosonic IT Consultancy Services, Air Charter Service India, Amazon Development Centre India, ANZ Support Services, Apollo Pharmacy, Arcesium, Atluri Holdings, Atria Convergence Technologies, Awfis Space Solutions, AXA Business Services, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Capital, Bajaj Finserv, Be the Change Media, Bharti Airtel Services, Bharti AXA General Insurance, Birlasoft, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Business Octane Solutions, Capital First, Cavinkare, CBRE, CloudPact Software Technologies, Coffee Day Global, Cogniz Capital, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Colliers International,CoreEL Technologies, CRISIL, Cushman & Wakefield, Darwinbox Digital Solutions, Deloitte Consulting, DMV, E. Dupont Service Centre India, Earlypad Consulting Services,eClerx, Edelweiss Financial Services, Entertainment Network India, Envision Financial Systems, Ernst & Young,Evalueserve, Exide Life Insurance, EXL Services, Eze software, FA Fin Advisors Consulting Private,Limited, Factset, Federal Bank, FinEdge Advisory, Fluent Grid, Food Panda, Franchise India Brands, GE Capital Business Process Management Services, Gemini Edibles & Fats, Genpact Analytics, Global Placements Consultancy, GMMCO, Golden Hill Capital, Goldratt Consulting, Gramener Technology Solutions, Hamstech, Hansa Research, HCL Technologies.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research.
- The Institute visualises its future role as A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy. The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student’s community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base to service the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
- IIFT is accredited as an “A” grade institute by NAAC.
IIFT Establishment: 1963
IIFT Accreditations: UGC
IIFT Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
IIFT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
IIFT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIFT Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIFT Fee Structure: Rs-7.60 lakhs
IIFT Location: 1583 Madurdaha, Chowbaga Road, Ward No 108, Borough XII, Kolkata 700107.
IIFT Placements: Reckitt Benckiser, Tata Consumer Product Limited, Signify, Philips, Western Digital, Cremica, Boston Scientific & Hero Electronix,Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, TVS, Tata Steel, L&T, JSW & Metal Power,e ITC, L’Oréal, Pidilite, Dabur, Dell, Philips, Shell, TATA Sky, HT Media, Games 24×7, ABFRL & Raymond, Amazon Flipkart HDFC Bank, RBL Bank, Federal Bank Goldman Sachs ,HSBC, JPMC, Yes Bank, Citi Bank, ICICI Bank DE Shaw Epik InDifi, OfBusiness, L&T, Crisil, Indus Valley Partners, Samunnati Finance HMS Bergbau AG and Star Global LLC ETG, Olam, Tolaram, Aegis, Louis Dreyfus Company , Archer Daniels Midland, Enhance Group, and Tata International Delhivery, Ninjacart and Quick Ride Maersk Line, Tata Steel, Shell, Vikram Solar Gemini Corporation RPG, Airtel, Reliance Industries Microso GO MMT Sobha Reality, JSW and Moglix Microsoft,Google Capgemini, TCS, Wipro Media.net, Polestar, Virtusa, Birlasoft, IGT Solutions, Cvent, Gemini Solutions Tech Mahindra McKinsey & Company Axtria, Cognizant Business Consulting, Infosys Consulting, EXL Service, Michael page, Biocon.
- The student city of Manipal, Karnataka plays host to the T.A. Pai Management Institute, fondly known as TAPMI. With academic rigour and experiential learning at its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since its constitution.
- Established in 1980, TAPMI is one among the 7 institutes in India and 5% of the top business schools worldwide to have been accredited with the illustrious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the oldest and toughest accreditation in the world of business education. It is also the 5th institution in India to have both the AACSB as well as the Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation.
- AMBA accreditation in addition to AACSB accreditation.
- TAPMI is the fifth institute in India to have dual accreditations
TAPMI Establishment: 1980
TAPMI Accreditations: AICTE, AIU
TAPMI Affiliated To: Autonomous University
TAPMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50%+Entrance exam
TAPMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
TAPMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
TAPMI Fee Structure: Rs-7.5 lakhs
TAPMI Location: P.B. No. 9, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India
TAPMI Placements: ABS YZ, Idea Cellular, Aditya Birla, Sunlife, IMRB International, Amazon, Infosys, Amul, Integra Software Services Pvt Ltd, ANZ Bank Support Services, INVESCO, Archon Consulting Systems Pvt.Ltd, JP Morgan Chase, Axis Bank, Janalakshmi Financial Services, Bajaj Alliance, Kotak Bank, Bajaj Finserv, KPMG, Born Group, L&T Finance, Brillio, Lava International, Capgemini, Manipal Technologies, CareerBuilder, MEMG, Cigniti Technologies, Michael Page, CitiBank, Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt. Ltd., CitiCorp, Mindtree Cluster, Morgan Stanley, Cognizant, Next Education, Commscope, Odessa Technologies, Dell, Oxford University Press, Deloitte, Primacy Industries, DHL Logistics, Quadra point, DigiQom, Quest Global, Ernst & Young, Radio Mirchi, Exide Insurance, SBI Capital, Fairtrade Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd, Fincare, Sify Corp, Ford India Ltd, Sitel Future Generali, Sonata Software, Future Group, Spandana Spoorty Financial Ltd, Gartner Standard Chartered, Global EProcure, State Bank of India, Godrej & Boyce, Strategi, Goldman Sachs, TATA AIG General Insurance, Grant Thornton US Shared Services Center India Pvt. Ltd., Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd., HCL Technologies, Tata Motors, HDFC Bank, TE Connectivity, HDFC Life, Tech Mahindra, Hero Motocorp, Titan Company Limited, Honeywell Ujjivan Financial Services, Hotelogix, Virtusa Polaris, IBM India Pvt. Ltd., Vmware, ICICI Bank, Wipro Consumer Care, ICICI Securities, Wipro Technologies.
- International Management Institute (IMI) is India’s first corporate-sponsored Business School founded in 1981 with the original campus in New Delhi. The corporate sponsors included RPG Enterprises (lead sponsor), ITC, Nestle, Tata Chemicals, British Oxygen, SAIL, and Williamson Magor. It was set up in collaboration with the then IMI Geneva, now IMD Lausanne.
- It is accredited by the UK based Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the top three international accreditation bodies for Business Schools globally.
- CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey – 2019-Ranked 5th Supreme B School
- Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking General Management: 7th in Central Asia HRM: 6th in Central Asia Executive Management: 11th in Central Asia.
- Business Today 13th Overall, Outlook Magazine 9th overall, 14th Overall, Business World 14th Overall, Ranked 5th Among Private B Schools, Business Standard Ranked 4th in Super League-II.
IMI Establishment: 1981
IMI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AIU
IMI Affiliated To: Private University
IMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/GMAT
IMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IMI Fee Structure: Rs- 17.15 Lakh
IMI Location: International Management Institute B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi – 110016 India.
IMI Placements: A.T. Kearney Ltd., ABP Pvt. Ltd., Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd. ,Accuracy ,Adidas India Marketing Pvt.Ltd. , Aditya Birla Group, ADM Agro Industries India, Aricent Group, Asian Paints (India) Ltd., Axis Bank Ltd., Axis Risk Consulting Services, Aye Finance Pvt. Ltd., BA Continuum Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bain Capability Center, Ballarpur Industries Ltd., Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Barclays Bank PLC, BATA India Ltd., Bennett, Coleman &Co. Ltd., Berger Paints India Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharti- Walmart, Birlasoft, Blackrock, Bloomberg-LP, Blow Plast Ltd., Boston Scientific International BV, British Oxygen Company, Capgemini, CBRE Group, CCD Beverages, Central Bank of India, Cerebrus Consultants Pvt.Ltd. , CIANS Analytics, Cinepolis, Citibank N.A., Citicorp Finance (India) Ltd., CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd., Citigroup Global Services Ltd., Click Labs, Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., Collabera, Copal Partners, Credit Analysis & Research Ltd., Crisil Ltd., CyberMedia, Dabur India Ltd., Darashaw, DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd., Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., Deutsche Bank Operations International, DHFL, DHL Express (India) Pvt.Ltd. , Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. ,DTZ International Property Advisors Pvt. Ltd. ,eClerx ,Emami Ltd. ,Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd. ,Escorts Ltd. ,ETMA (NGO) ,Euromonitor International ,Evaluserve.com Pvt. Ltd. ,EY GDS ,EY India ,Fairtrade ,Financial Information Network & Operations Ltd. ,Firstsource Solutions Ltd. ,FutureFirst ,Gartner ,Genpact ,Genpact ERC ,GEP ,Grail Research Pvt. Ltd. ,Grasim Industries Ltd. ,GVK Bio ,HCL ,HDFC Bank Ltd. ,HDFC Life ,HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd. ,Hero Honda Motors Ltd ,Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. ,Hindustan Unilever Ltd. ,HSBC Assets Management (India) Pvt. Ltd. ,HSBC Bank ,HSBC Global Technology ,Hughes Systique ,IBD ,IBM ,ICICI Bank Ltd. , ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd., ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., ICICI Securities, ICRA Ltd., IDBI Bank Ltd. , Idea Cellular Ltd., IMRB International, India Today Group, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., IndusInd Bank Ltd. , Infosys BPM, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. , Irevna – a division of CRISIL Ltd., ITC Welcomgroup, J.K. Group of Industries, Jenson & Nicholson Ltd., JP Morgan Services India Pvt. Ltd., JSW Steel Ltd., Jumbo Electronics Co. Ltd. (L.L.C.) Dubai, KEC International, Kotak Mahindra Bank, KPMG, L&T Financial Services, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Lehman Brothers Services India Pvt. Ltd., Lenskart, Lupin Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Comviva, Make my Trip, MarketsandMarkets, Maruti Udyog Ltd., MB Holdings Company (L.L.C) Oman, McKinsey Knowledge Centre India Pvt. Ltd., MTS Mobile, Nestle India Ltd., Newgen Software Technologies Ltd., Nielsen, NIIT Technologies, Nissan, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Oracle Software India Ltd., Orient Electric Limited, OYO Rooms, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., PCI Consultants, Pepsi Foods Pvt. Ltd., Pepsico India Holdings Pvt.Ltd. , Philips India Ltd., Pipal Research Analytics and Information Services Pvt. Ltd., Piramal, Positive Moves, Power Finance Corporation Ltd., PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd., Proptiger, Pulsar Knowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd., Qai Global, Quantum Market Research Pvt. Ltd., Radio Mirchi, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., Real-Time Data Services Pvt. Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser, Reebok India Ltd., Relaxo, Reliance Energy Ltd., Reliance Industries Ltd., RPG Enterprise, Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, SABMiller India Ltd., Satyam Computer Services Ltd. , SBI Capital Markets Ltd., Sbi Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Shell, Shriram Honda Power Equipment Ltd., Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd., Shubhashray Housing India, Siemens Ltd., SRF Ltd., Standard Chartered Bank, Swedish Council, Tata AIA Life, Tata Capital Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Tata Motors Finance Ltd., Tata Motors Ltd., Tata Power Company Ltd., Tata TeleServices Ltd., The Smart Cube, TNT India Pvt. Ltd., Torrent Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Total Oil, Trafigura Group Pte. Ltd., TresVista Financial Services, Triveni Engineering &Industries Ltd., UBS Service Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd., United Breweries, Usha International, UTI Assets Management Company Pvt. Ltd., Vedanta Group, Verity Knowledge Solutions, Vertex India Ltd., Vodafone Essar Ltd., Wipro Infotech Ltd., Wireless — TT Info Services Ltd. , Worldwindows Group, Zomato.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is a premier educational institute of this country engaged in imparting technical education since 1926. Its students have made their name in various industries globally and in the core sector industries, we have a stronger presence.
- The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management was established in 1977 offering an M. Tech programme in Industrial Engineering and Management (IE&M). Having run the M. Tech. programme in IE&M for two full decades, the department gained requisite experience as well as expertise for running the MBA program. Keeping pace with the changing times, the erstwhile Department of Industrial Engineering and Management (IE&M) was restructured and re-christened as Department of Management Studies and launched its MBA programme in 1997.
- The department has been able to make a mark in the industry, with the alumni making their presence felt across all the leading industries of the country. With the introduction of dual degree programmes in the areas of Mining, Mineral and Petroleum Management, the department has taken a lead in emphasizing the effective management of the core sector as well.
- Since its inception, the department has been moving ahead, continuously in tandem with the growth and diversification in the business field maintaining constant interaction with various industries. To its credit, the department has successfully completed several consultancy assignments, in-house and off-campus executive development programmes and specific research projects supported by AICTE, UGC, ICSSR, MHRD, DGMS, CMPFO, NHPC, Power Grid, CIMFR, CIL, World Bank etc.
IITDH Establishment: 1997
IITDH Accreditations: AICTE
IITDH Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IITDH Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
IITDH Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IITDH Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IITDH Fee Structure: Rs-75,000
IITDH Location: IIT ISM DHANBAD, JHARKHAND.
IITDH Placements: Jindal Steel & power, IMC, JSW, Kalinga Commercial corporation limited, SMS Envocare, Federal Bank, OYO, Patanjali, Paytm, IDBI Bank, SMS Limited, EY, TATA Power, TATA Steel, Hero future energies, Global data, Future group, Emami, Adani, Atlas Copco, Coca-cola, Airtel, HDFC Bank, ITC, Schindler.
- IIM Shillong has been set up with a vision of providing good quality management education and research in the North-Eastern region of India. The decision of coming up with an Indian Institute of Management in the North East was unanimously taken by the Union Minister of Human Resource Development along with the Chief Ministers of the North Eastern States in the Review Meeting held at Shillong during June 2004.
- Shillong was drafted as the permanent location for the institute after consultation between the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DONER) and the Chief Ministers of States of the region.
- Located in the green contours of the North-Eastern part of the country, IIM Shillong which commenced operations in 2008, remains committed to its goal of excellence in management education and research so as to evolve into a nationally and internationally recognized educational institution.
- Besides high-quality standards and academic rigour, which are considered as the hallmark of an IIM, in IIM Shillong there is also an emphasis on the ever-growing significance of sustainable development and business practices. The Institute strives to impart to its student’s ethical values, compassionate behaviour, and concern for society.
IIMS Establishment: 2007
IIMS Accreditations: UGC
IIMS Affiliated To: Autonomous University
IIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT
IIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIMS Fee Structure: Rs-14.60 lakhs
IIMS Location: Indian Institute of Management Shillong Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong – 793014, Meghalaya, India
IIMS Placements: 3i Infotech, Actuate Business Consulting, Adani Group, Aditya Birla Group, Adobe, Advaita Capital, Al Babtain Group, Amazon, American Express, Apeejay Group, Apollo Hospitals, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Berger Paints, Bharat Earth Movers Ltd., Britannia British Council, Cadbury , Carver Aviation, Central Bank of India, Coca Cola,Cognizant, Crompton Greaves, D E Shaw & Co, Dabur , Daimler, Dell, Deloitte, Deloitte S & O, Deutsche Bank, Dr. Reddy’s, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, DraftFCB, Ulka, Emami Escorts, Essar Group, Euro RSCG, Exide Life Insurance, Fidelity Investments, Flipkart, Frost and Sullivan, Future Retail, GATIGE Capital, Godfrey, Philips India, Google, GSK Pharma, HCL, HDFC, AMC Ltd., Hector Beverages, Hero MotoCorp, HP, HPCL, HSBC, IBM, ICICI, IL & FS, i-Maritime ,Infosys, ING Vysya, IOCL, ITC, JP Morgan, Jumbo Electronics, Kohler India, Kotak Mahindra, KPMG, L & T, L&K Saatchi & Saatchi, L’Oreal, Mahindra, GMC, Makemytrip, Manipal Group, Maruti, Max NewYork Life, Microsoft, Mindtree, mjunction, Mogae Media, MuSigma, Naukri.Com, NCDEX, Nielsen, NIF India, Nomura, NTPC, OlaCabs, ONGC, Oracle, Outlook, Pantaloon Retail, Perfetti van Melle, Pfizer, Pidilite, Planning Commission, PwC, Ranbaxy, RBL Bank, RBS, Religare, Renault Nissan, Reserve Bank of India, Robert Bosch, SAIL,Sapient Global Markets, SBI Bank, SBI Caps, Shopclues, Siemens, Snapdeal, SREI, Stellium Consulting, Suzlon Energy, TATA Administrative Services, TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Teleservice, TCS Telcon, Thomson Reuters, Titan, Tolaram Group, Trident Group, TVS Logistics, Vanilla Beans, Voltas, Voonik, Wipro, WNS Global Services, YES Bank, ZS Associates.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best MBA/PGDM colleges in India and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the Business administration stream.