IBPS-The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for the assessment and results in processing services to organizations.
IBPS Clerk application and online registration process :
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 Institute will accept IBPS Clerk online application forms from September to October every year. Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria can start filling IBPS Clerk online application form, from the official website. Candidates are advised not to wait until IBPS Clerk applications are available online.
Here, we have explained how to apply for the IBPS clerk step by step.
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
- Go to ”CRP Clerical” tab
- Click on ”Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre IX”
- Find the online registration link
- Start filling the IBPS Clerk application forms by entering all the details
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the IBPS Clerk application form
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- The application fee is 850 rs/- per candidate
Explore more details about IBPS Clerk registration / for more information on the following
- rb ibps
- ibps PO
- ibps clerk
- ibps syllabus
- ibps recruitment
- ibps result
- ibps notification
- ibps registration
Also, you will Log in to the official website: www. ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Eligibility criteria:
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Candidates who satisfy all the below eligibility criteria by the IBPS are only eligible to apply online for the recruitment examination. It is advised to explore IBPS Clerk exam eligibility conditions here.
- A degree (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
- The age should be from 20 to 28 years.
- One who possesses proficiency in the official language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply for is preferable.
- Candidates must possess operating and working knowledge of computer systems.
- One should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Frequently asked questions on IBPS :
1)What is IBPS’s full form?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS PO exam to select candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainee (MT)
2)How can I apply for the IBPS exam?
Visit IBPS .in and click on ‘CWE PO/MT’. Click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT- IX). Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab and enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, and other details to register for the exam
3)How can I apply for IBPS RRB?
- Candidates can only apply online-only, and there is no other mode of application that will be accepted.
- Candidates should log on to the official website of IBPSibps.in.
- Click on the “CWE– RRBs” link.
- Click on Common Recruitment Process– Regional Rural Bank
4)What is IBPC banking?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed private and foreign banks’ to treat their investments in inter-bank participatory certificates (IBPCs) issued by public sector banks as direct lending to the priority sector. … In banking parlance, this arrangement is called inter-bank participation certificate (IBPC
5)Which instrument is used for interbank transactions?
Instrument # 6.
This scheme is known as the Bills Rediscounting Scheme (BRDS). Banks and permitted financial entities may invest by way of rediscounting trade bills of other eligible banks against a Usance Promissory Note issued by such bank
6)What is interbank money?
The interbank call money market is a short-term money market which allows for large financial institutions, such as banks, mutual funds, and corporations, to borrow and lend money at interbank rates, the rate of interest that banks charge when they borrow funds from each other
7)WHO issues priority sector lending certificates?
Government of India vide Notification dated February 04, 2016, has specified “Dealing in Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PLCs) in accordance with the Guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India” as a form of business under Section 6 (1)(o) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949
8)What are the objectives of the money market?
The objectives of the money market are to implement the monetary policy of the country. Monetary policy has three main objectives — growth, equity, and price stability. The objective of the monetary policy in the first decade of planning was the revival of traditional weapons of monetary control