Top Five MBA/PGDM Colleges In Ahmedabad
MBA/PGDM means Master of Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management, the leading and top administration courses in India. Demand for administration courses like MBA/PGDM is increasing day by day in India. If a graduate who wants to have a stable career, or who is an or wants to become an entrepreneur or an employee who wants to develop furthermore joins in these courses. MBA/PGDM is internationally accepted by companies and opens opportunities for advancement and developments. MBA/PGDM courses have been readjusted to stay relative to modern trends and train the graduates with best skills, including the globalization of industry and the drive for modernisation. Ahmedabad, India one of the top cities of Gujarat and surrounded by rich historical monuments and places and also a highly developed city of Gurajat.
Is doing an MBA/PGDM worth it?
An MBA/PGDM is only worth if the graduate plans to work in business-administration fields like top-level management, or an entrepreneur. Some of the top specialisations in the MBA/PGDM are banking and finance, marketing, human resource management, supply chain management, accounting etc. An MBA is slightly different from PGDM but almost similar to each other in terms of the value of certificate as an MBA is a full-time degree with two-year course duration. Its academics begin with basics and develop the graduates with soft skills like problem-solving, analytical thinking, team building, communication skills, decision-making skills etc even if you are a novice in management or business administration those top and Best MBA/PGDM colleges gives you sufficient knowledge and training in the field. while PGDM starts with both technical and practical and employee or graduate gets to experience on the subject right from the beginning and more exposure in the current trend and course duration differs from college to college and it provides diploma in management certificate that’s why fee structure of MBA and PGDM are different when compared with each other PGDM is more expensive.
Ahmedabad, India has one of the best and top colleges to join in MBA/PGDM courses and these colleges offer the graduates with the best facilities and top-class amenities and train them with soft skills and provide them with excellent campus placements as it is the major criteria for any joining graduates. This article contains the list of top five MBA/PGDM colleges in Ahmedabad and brief details of the colleges.
- The decade following independence in 1947 was witness to a surge of innovative ideas to build a fledgeling independent nation into a model democratic state committed to growth with equity. The establishment of the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) was the outcome of one such innovative initiative.
- Led by space scientist Dr Vikram Sarabhai and an eminent industrialist and philanthropist Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai, and proactively supported by the then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Dr Jivraj Mehta, a group of enlightened individuals set up IIMA in 1961. This group ably wove together a coalition of five actors – the governments at the centre and the state, local industrialists, the Ford Foundation and the Harvard Business School, to establish the foundations of the Institute.
- IIMA was set up as an institution that would be managed by a Society, the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act. The Institute was to be run by a Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society; the Board would have representation from all the relevant constituencies to reflect the multifarious needs of a developing nation. IIMA was therefore conceived as a Board-managed institution, free from the exclusive control of any one constituency. Thus, operational freedom is an integral part of the DNA of IIMA.
- IIMA has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
IIM Establishment: 1961
IIM Accreditations: UGC
IIM Affiliated To: Autonomous university
IIM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation With 50%+CAT
IIM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IIM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IIM Fee Structure: Rs-23 lakhs
IIM Location: Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015 Gujarat INDIA
IIM Placements: T.Rowe Price, UAExChange, KRAFT, booz&co., Oliver Wyman, Accenture, HSBC, Zynga, Pepsico, Microsoft, UBS, HUL, TATA, RBS, McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Nokia, Gsk, Credit Suisse, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, ITC, Goldman Sachs, Edelweiss, BCG, Deutsche bank, Pwc, Citibank, Barclays, P&G, amazon.com, Nestle, Aditya Birla Group, ATKearney, Coca-cola, Bain company, Noa Aura.
- The Institute is ranked 10th across the country, 2nd in West zone, and 8th in Research among 140 Engineering Institutes in the country surveyed by the Times of India in 2019. The CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2019 also places the Institute at 8th position in the colleges of Super Excellence category at National level, 1st in the State, 9th in Research and Consultancy and 8th in Placements across the Country.
- Research initiatives in the Institute received a boost with new MoUs signed with CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal, NCL Pune and SPRERI, Vallabh Vidhyanagar. These are aimed at enhancing the collaborative activities with R&D organisations and strengthen research in the institute. On the student front, Team ROBOCON has once again proved its merit and supremacy in the National ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest by being the first Runner Up in the National Championship ROBOCON 2019, conducted at IIT, Delhi.
- In the recently concluded All-Terrain Vehicle National Level Competition organised by SAE-BAJA, the m-BAJA team brought laurels to the Institute by winning the Best Skill BAJA award for exhibiting exemplary manufacturing skills. The Team e-BAJA also won five awards, including first in Sales, first in CAE, first in acceleration, and first in durability, maintaining the excellent performance in SAE-BAJA.
- The Team “CON-SL-E 3.0” of the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering from the Institute of Technology, Nirma University were the proud winners of the ME Silver Cup this year too maintaining the winning streak from 2017 to 2019.
NU Establishment: 2003
NU Accreditations: UGC, AIU, NAAC GRADE A
NU Affiliated To: Private University
NU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 50% +CAT
NU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NU Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NU Fee Structure: Rs-5.02 Lakhs
NU Location: Institute of Technology, Nirma University, SG Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481, Gujarat, India
NU Placements: Icici Securities , Saint Gobain Grindwell , Amazan.Com , Icreate , Samsung , Ample , Igatepatni , Sap(It) , Ansys , Indegene Lifesystems ,Sap(Core) , Aptean , Informatica , Sapientnitro , Aryaka Networks (It) , Infosys , Sasken , Aryaka Networks (Mba) , Infotech Enterprises , Schneider Electric , Atkins , Intuce , Skanray Healthcare , Avtec , Jaro Education , Snap On Tools , Bally Technologies , Jp Morgan , Sobha Developers , Bonanza , Jsw , Societe General , Brigade Group , Juniper Networks (Core) , Soham Onlinemanagemyspa , Bristlecone , Juniper Networks (It) , Span Outsourcing , Capgemini , Kesdee , St Ericsson , Cci Valve , Knight Franks , Strata , Centurylink , L&T Ecc , Subex , Cisco , Lam Research , Tally Solutions , Cognizant , Lg Soft , Tarams , Commvault , Mavenhive Technologies , Target(It) , Consim Info Pvt Ltd , Mcf , Target(Core) , Dreamgains Financial , Microchip , Tata Elxsi , Ensci , Microsoft Gtsc , Tdps , Ernst & Young (It) , Moonraft , Teach For India , Ernst & Young (Mba) , Motherson Techno Tools , Teklink International , Exeter , Mphasis , Titan Industries , Expicient , Mtr Foods Pvt Ltd , Torry Harris , Face , Mu Sigma (It) , Toyota Kirloskar Motors , Fidelity , Mu Sigma (Core) , Tyco Electronics , Firetide Networks , National Instruments , Utc Aerospace , Fundreamz , Netapp (Core) , Velankani , Gandhi Fellowship , Netapp (It) , Virtusa , Ge Healthcare , Neudesic , Volvo(It) , Global Automation , Nokia Siemens , Volvo(Core) , Global Edge , Nurture Software , Vtiger , Gm , Openstream , Weir Group , Godrej , Oracle , Wenger & Watson , Goldman Sachs (It) , Peaka Investment , Wns , Goldman Sachs (Arch) , Pega Systems , Xl Health , Google , Philips
- The founders of Indus University aim to provide best quality education to their students. Believing in extensive growth, noticeable steps are taken whenever required to prepare students for the commercial industry worldwide. It would be best to say that every activity at Indus is practised to elevate the level of education.
- The three pillars on which this university firmly stands on are – educational wisdom, professional brilliance, and research & innovation, all of which are aimed at nurturing a spirit of entrepreneurship and social responsibility.
- To build proficient entrepreneurs, who can constructively contribute to the society with their leadership and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking skills, Technology and Smart Solution Centres (TSSC) has been established.
- It provides an open platform to creative minds, smart enough to create innovative ideas and implement them successfully. Also, these centres endorse cutting-edge innovations in the domain of engineering, aviation, robotics, and more.
IU Establishment: 2012
IU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
IU Affiliated To: Private University
IU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 50% +CAT/MAT/XAT
IU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IU Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IU Fee Structure: Rs-85,000
IU Location: Rancharda, Via: Shilaj, Ahmedabad – 382115 Gujarat – India
IU Placements: Oracle, Siemens, Yazaki, Samsung, Byjus, Jaro education, Odoo, Godrej, Tata, Forbes, IDFC, Maxis, Adani gas, Apollo Munich, Hypertec, Wingify, amazon, Bajaj, Cadila, Gateway Group among top recruiters.
- GLS University has been established to provide an ideal and creative learning environment and continue the tradition of excellence in the education of the sponsoring body of the University, viz., Gujarat Law Society (GLS)
- Gujarat Law Society, established in the year 1927, is one of the largest and oldest educational institutions in the State of Gujarat. GLS was promoted by luminaries SardarVallabhbhai Patel, Shri Ganesh Mavlankar, the first Speaker of the country and Shri I.M. Nanavati with the vision of Excellence in Education.
- Since its inception, GLS took a pioneering role by offering programmes in several disciplines such as Business Management, Computer Technology, Commerce, Business Administration, Education, Law and Humanities etc. All the courses being offered at GLS have been having high preference and acceptance in the student community as well as in the corporate fraternity.
- GLS has currently more than one million alumni, all established in several spheres of work including business, commerce, law, science, arts and culture. Several of these alumni are noted entrepreneurs.
GLS Establishment: 2015
GLS Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE B
GLS Affiliated To: Private University
GLS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 50% +CAT
GLS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
GLS Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
GLS Fee Structure: Rs-1.22 Lakhs
GLS Location: GLS University, GLS Campus, Opp. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380006.
GLS Placements: Aegon Life Insurance, Airtel, Alembic Pharma, All Dealzz, Angel Broking, ANS Placements, Arvind Infrastructure Limited, Asian Paints, Assure Management Consultancy, Axis Bank, Axis Mutual Fund, Bajaj Corp Ltd, BankimDoshi Financial Service Pvt. Ltd., Berger Paints, Bharti Axa Life Insurance, Big Ideas, Bisleri International, Blossom Placement, Brand You, Bridgestone, Camex Wellness, Capital First Limited, Capitalvia, Care Ratings, Claris Injectables Ltd, Clarisotsuka, Colgate Palmolive, Concert Global Group, Cordife, Cyberoam – A Sophos Company, Cygnet Infotech, D P Cotton, DCB Bank, Decathlon, Dexter Consultancy, Edwise International, Elitecore Technologies Pvt Ltd, Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd., E-Procurement Technologies Ltd, Exide Batteries, Flamingo Travels, Flourish Pure Foods Private Limited, Gateway, Technolabs, Globe Capital Market Limited Gujarat, Ambuja Exports Ltd, Havells India Limited, HDFC Bank, HDFC Life, HDFC Securities, HFFC, ICICI Prudential, ICICI Securities, Idea Cellular, IMRB International India, Infoline, Indiabulls, Housing Finance Ltd., Indusind Bank, Infibeam, Info Edge India Ltd (99acres.Com), ITC Limited, Iwant Technologies Pvt Ltd, Jagdish Hirani& Associates, JinenFincap Pvt. Ltd., Just Dial.
- K. S. School of Business Management is one of the pioneer institutes offering Integrated MBA and MSc (Computer Applications & Information Technology) in India. Established under the aegis of Gujarat University, KSSBM started with a five year integrated programme in MBA in 1993, followed by a five-year integrated programme in MSc (CA&IT) in 1998. Both the programmes have grown in size and stature, attracting Gujarat state´s young budding students after their 12th standard from all walks of life.
- Our mission at the school is “Igniting young minds to grow in terms of knowledge and wisdom and stand up high in the corporate world”. With the support of syllabus updated to the latest changes in subject and content on the lines of CBCS pattern, project study and field study, students are nurtured and groomed in five years to meet the industry expectation. And this is made possible by the unconditional support of highly qualified faculty members who are endowed with rich experience in academia and industry with a single motive of “committed to contributing”.
- The institute is located in the rich flora and fauna environment of Gujarat University campus. The institute is equipped with state of the art facilities like LCD projectors, 3 computer laboratories with the latest version of hardware and software, library with a rich collection of books, journals and other learning aids.
- Full-fledged Placement Cell, under the guidance of faculty placement coordinator, is operational for each of the courses separately. The placement heads of the respective courses groom the students to face companies in interviews and facilitate students´ smooth transition from college to corporate. Over the years, our Alumni are spread across national and international borders.
KSSBM Establishment: 1993
KSSBM Accreditations: AICTE
KSSBM Affiliated To: GU, AHMEDABAD
KSSBM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 50% +CAT
KSSBM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
KSSBM Cut off: Candidates securing qualify marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
KSSBM Fee Structure: Rs-18,000
KSSBM Location: K. S. School Of Business Management Gujarat University Campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
KSSBM Placements: ADC Bank, Adani Group, Ahmedabad Stock Exchange, Ambuja Cement, Amul Fed, Arvind Ltd., Angel Broking, Aditya Birla Group, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Barclays Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Balaji Infra. Pvt. Ltd., Birla Sun Life Insurance, Blend Financial Services Pvt.Ltd., BSNL, Business Standard Cadbury India Ltd., Centurion, Bank of Punjab, Coca-Cola, Citi Bank, Claris Life Science, Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd., Dairy Den, DCB Bank, Dexter Consultancy, Diligent International, Dishman Pharmaceutical Ltd., Divya Bhaskar, Dharmadev Infra. Pvt. Ltd., Electrolux, Fortune Landmark, Fullerton Securities, Future Group, GSFC, GSPC Gujarat, Ambuja Exports Ltd., Gujarat Info Petro Ltd., HDB Financial Services, HDFC Bank, HDFC Standard Life Insurance, Holiday Inn, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, ICICI Securities Ltd., IDBI Bank, Idea Cellular Ltd., IFFCO, IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance, IL&FS Investsmart Securities Ltd., India Infoline, India Renal Foundation, Indiabulls Online, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Investment, ING Vysya Bank, ING Vysya Insurance, IPCL, ITC Limited, J.K. Cement, Karvy Consultants, Kotak Mahindra Group, KRIBHCO, L&T, LIC Mahindra Finance, Max New York Life Insurance, Monarch Investment & Securities Pvt. Ltd., MCX Mint Media, Nirma Ltd., NJ India Investment, Nova Petrochemicals, One Advertising, ONGC, Pantaloons Retail (India) Ltd., Pidilite India Ltd.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best MBA/PGDM colleges in Ahmedabad and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the Business administration stream.