Top Twenty Five Private Engineering Colleges in India
The engineering sector is one of the leading and top sectors in India. Present world advancements started its journey from the engineering field. Engineering is the reason for the unique growth in technology and made our lives much simpler. Innovations in new technologies like space communication, health sector, mobile communications, automobile sector, cyber securities etc have given the best output for the companies which opened wide opportunities for the engineers. Demand for the Engineering sector had never faded in India as more and more students wanted to take engineering as a career option.
Doing Engineering in a Private institute?
Majority of engineering colleges in India are private colleges, for every state, there are only a few government engineering colleges available to students so only a few students will be eligible to enter into engineering. To escalate the problem, the Government of India has created AICTE, UGC regulating bodies to maintain all engineering colleges under one board.
When compared to government colleges, private engineering colleges have the freedom to implement new learning systems and can collaborate with international colleges in less time and can improve the facilities for students without delay in grants as it is maintained by private stakeholders. competition in private engineering colleges is quite high as other institutes also offer the best and top facilities for the students.
Healthy competition in educational institutions gives better and best options for the students which will ultimately improve the India education system. AICTE will also regulate the fee so that every student can pursue the dream of becoming an engineer.
Best private engineering colleges in India?
Every private Engineering college is best in its way. As every college follows a different approach to educate students and train them for the industry-ready. There are top private Engineering colleges in India which are covered in this article.
Some private engineering colleges conduct entrance exams for admission in the college and some colleges consider state and national exams like JEE, CET exams as a medium for qualification to enter the college.
Top and best companies always strive for the best engineering graduates as these private engineering colleges also train engineering graduates in job oriented skills and make them suitable for industry. This article gives you insights on top private engineering colleges in India.
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has emerged as one of the best institutes of India and is aspiring to become a global leader. Quality in teaching-learning, research and innovation make VIT unique. The office of the ranking and accreditation (RAAC) prepares the strategic plan and sets a goal to improve institutional ranking every year.
- VIT – IQAC plays a significant role to enhance quality in all academic and administrative processes as per Govt. of India accreditation and ABET, USA accreditation guidelines. VIT is the 16th best engineering institute of India and is ahead of all private engineering institutes as per the Govt. of India, NIRF ranking.
- VIT is also ranked by QS World University Ranking, Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking, QS and THE Asia Ranking, QS and THE BRICS Ranking, THE Young university ranking of the world universities and others. 10 engineering programs of Vellore and 4 engineering programs of Chennai campus are accredited by ABET, USA. VIT is the first institute of India to receive QS 4-Star rating in the overall category and QS 5-Star rating in teaching, employability, facilities, innovation and inclusiveness.
- VIT is accredited by NAAC, Govt. of India with A Grade. FICCI, Industry Consortium of India, awarded VIT as “the University of the Year 2016” and “Excellence in faculty for the year 2017” in India. VIT’s connection with academic institutions and industries at national and international level is its strength.
- Professors are connected globally for innovation, research and other collaborations. The 1st World Summit on Science, Engineering and Technology was organized by RAAC at the University of Cambridge, the UK in January 2018 to connect major universities of the world to discuss multidisciplinary and trans-disciplinary issues. Suggestions from stakeholders and well-wishers are welcomed to further improve our ranking and accreditation.
VIT Establishment: 1984
VIT Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
VIT Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
VIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
VIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
VIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
VIT Fee Structure: Rs-1.76 to 1.98 Lakhs
VIT Location: VIT Vellore – 632014 Tamil Nadu, India
VIT Placements: Goldman Sachs, Go-Jek, Amazon, Adobe, Tesco, OYO, Directi, ISRO, Futures First, Deloitte, Oracle, Ittiam, MAQ Software, Bharat Seats Ltd, Samsung R & D, KPIT, TCS D, Zuti Engg, Delta Power Solutions, NCCBM, Wipro, Reliance Jio, Fiitjee, Accenture, BSEC, KIIT, Rao Edusolutions, Maruti Suzuki, Dolcera, Manikaran Ltd, Edubrisk MIC College of Technology, AAKASH Institute, Affine Analytics, Altair, Avanti Learning Centre, Aindra, Airvana, Altair Engineering, Asteria, Aerospace AVTEC LTD., Axiom Research Labs Private Ltd., BPCL, Capgemini, CEWIT, Coal India Ltd, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Computer Associates, Co-Cubes, Digital Management Inc. [DMI], DRDO, Finisar Malaysia, Flipkart Online Service Pvt. Ltd., Focus 4-D career Education Ltd., Grofers, HPCL.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research academia that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India.
- Amrita is spread across six campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham continuously collaborates with top US universities including Ivy league universities and top European universities for regular student exchange programs and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing institutions of higher learning in India.
- The institution is managed by Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
AVV Establishment: 2003
AVV Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, MHRD
AVV Affiliated To: Deemed to be university
AVV Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
AVV Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
AVV Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
AVV Fee Structure: Rs- 10.6 lakhs
AVV Location: Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Tamil Nadu 641112
AVV Placements: Amazon, Caterpillar, Cisco, Cognizant, Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, IBM, Idea Cellular, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL), Infosys, Intellecap, Juniper Networks, Microsoft(IT), Oracle, Polaris, Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd., Bosch Limited, SAP, Schlumberger, Symantec, ThoughtWorks Technologies, Wipro, 3M, Accenture, Blue Sta, Boston Analytics, Deloitte, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens.
- The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is one of India’s oldest and finest educational institutions, which provides a steady source of highly skilled talent to the nation as well as overseas.
- Founded in 1956 with a campus spread across sprawling 250 acres, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, located in Patiala, has been a pioneer in engineering education, research and innovation. Our community involves ingenious minds who are eager to make the world a better place to live in with their innovative techniques and discoveries.
- Rated amongst the top-ranked innovation-driven private universities and technical institutes in the country, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology has been accredited with an ‘A+’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology here on 19 January 2018, Friday signed a comprehensive institutional agreement with Israel”s Tel Aviv University (TAU), covering research, teaching and student exchange between both institutions.
- Ranked 20th amongst the top 100 engineering institutions of India, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is the epitome of futuristic learning and development in areas of engineering, technology and management. Our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are based on the latest, industry-relevant pedagogies, with a strong emphasis on research. We also collaborate with prominent foreign universities for valuable learning and exchange programmes.
TIET Establishment: 1956
TIET Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
TIET Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
TIET Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
TIET Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
TIET Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
TIET Fee Structure: Rs-1.84 lakhs
TIET Location: P.O. Box 32, Bhadson Road, Patiala, Punjab, Pin -147004, India.
TIET Placements: Royal Bank of Scotland, Western Digital Corporation, Arcesium India, Tata Consultancy Services, General Electric Digital, Bajaj Auto, Schneider Electric, D.E. Shaw India, Microsoft, Rubrik, American Express, Reliance Industries Ltd., Gwynnie Bee India, Walmart Lab. , Cvent, J.P.Morgan (Banking), ZS Associates, OYO Rooms, Orient Carbon & Chemicals, J.P.Chase & Co.(Software), ION Trading India, Infosys (R&D), Hero Motocorp, Ascentx software, Sabre, Infoedge (Naukri.com), Chegg India, Informatica Corporation,Proptiger.Com, Asian Paint, Amadeus Labs. India ,Samsung RI Bangalore ,Blackrock India ,Deloitte Consulting India ,Amdocs Development Centre India LLP ,Nestle India Ltd. ,Increff Technology ,Zscaler Inc ,Vmware software India ,Wipro ,Texas Instruments ,Evaluserve ,Novartis Healthcare , Whirlpool, Mahindra Comviva ,HSBC ,HSBC ,Blue Optima ,MAQ Software ,Maruti Suzuki.
- The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”.
- The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in the Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi).
- What started in the early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
- BITS, Pilani has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade with a CGPA of 3.45 on a four-point scale after visiting bits Pilani, K.K Birla Goa & Hyderabad campuses in 2016.
BITS Establishment: 1994
BITS Accreditations: AICTE
BITS Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
BITS Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
BITS Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
BITS Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
BITS Fee Structure: Rs-1.78 lakhs
BITS Location: BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
BITS Placements: Ab Inbev, Accenture, Accolite, Aditya Birla Capital, Aditya Birla Group (Hindalco), Aditya Birla Management Group, Aditya Birla Science & Technology, Adobe, Aeques, Asfour technologies, Amadeus Labs, Amazon, Amdocs, Amity Software Pvt Limited, Angara Inc, Angel Broking, AppDynamics, Arcesium, ARM, Ascent Health and Wellness Solutions, ATCS, Axis Bank, Axtria, Axxela Advisory Services, Bajaj Allianz, Bajaj Auto, Baldor Technologies, BCC.
- The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
- The Amity University logo is represented in a shield divided into dark blue and golden yellow sections by an upward sweeping line that depicts growth and progress in life, achievable through education. While the shield shape represents the resolute shelter of truth, two contrasting yet adjacent colours connote a blend of modernity with tradition.
- The dark blue with contemporary cues of technology, performance and advancement strikes a synergy with the golden yellow radiance of tradition, culture and values. The flame represents the purity and passion for knowledge, while the upper and lower parts of the flame replicate the arch of ‘A’ and the bend of ‘U’ respectively, the two leading alphabets of Amity University.
AU Establishment: 1986
AU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, BCI, AICTE, UGC, AIU
AU Affiliated To: Private University
AU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
AU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
AU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
AU Fee Structure: Rs- 3.4 lakhs
AU Location: Amity Rd, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
AU Placements: Amazon, Shell, Indian Navy, Acolyte, Google, BYJUS, VMWARE, ICERTIS, ZTE, Extra Marks, Hyundai, Paxon, Asian Heart Institute, Zycus, HSBC, Accenture, IRCO, Keyence, Oracle, Optum, Yamaha Motor, Cisco
- The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan will be a leading institution of higher learning in its chosen areas of concentration, preparing future generations through quality teaching and innovative research and will emerge as a comprehensive and socially inclusive University in the country for professional advancements in related disciplines.
- MHRD NIRFIndia Rankings 2020 – 20th in the University category, 34th in the Engineering category, 23rd in Medical Colleges and 12th in Dental Colleges. Ranked Internationally by Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2020.
- Ranked in the 601 – 800 ranking bracket for Engineering Programs, 29th amongst Indian Institutes. Granted with Graded Autonomy status by UGC NAAC ‘A’ grade (2nd Cycle) NBA and ICAR accredited programs
SOA Establishment: 2007
SOA Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
SOA Affiliated To University
SOA Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SOA Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SOA Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SOA Fee Structure: Rs- 2.35 lakhs
SOA Location: J-15, Khandagiri Marg, Dharam Vihar, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751030
SOA Placements: Amazon, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Bosch Limited, Wipro, Deloitte, Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Hexaware Technologies, Nestle India, Asian Paints, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt, Mahindra Rise, Oyo Rooms, TEK Systems, Accor Hotels, Mindcrest, Hettich, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, Hilton.
- The dreams of its founding fathers took shape in 1984 in the form of Shanmugha College of Engineering, which is now renamed, SHANMUGHA ARTS, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH ACADEMY (SASTRA).
- Our programmes, infrastructure, teaching-learning, etc., are among the country’s finest. SASTRA has always been proactive in its academic planning and believes in gaining the first-mover advantage. As a testimony to this, the Government of India has conferred the Deemed University status to SASTRA on April 26, 2001, under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- SASTRA offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Science, Education, Management, Law and Arts besides various Doctoral programmes and has state-of-the-art laboratories, a well-stocked library and one of the best computing facilities.
- With a sprawling campus having a built-up area of 2,22,129.02 square metre spread over 232 acres and a vibrant population of over 10,000 students and over 700 teaching faculty have made SASTRA a landmark in the educational map of India.
SASTRA Establishment: 1984
SASTRA Accreditations: UGC, NAAC GRADE A
SASTRA Affiliated To Deemed to be University
SASTRA Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SASTRA Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SASTRA Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SASTRA Fee Structure: Rs- 1.47 lakhs
SASTRA Location: Trichy-Tanjore Road, Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613401
SASTRA Placements: Accenture, ICICI Bank, Oracle Careers, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Maruti Suzuki, Ramco Systems, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterlite Technologies, Wipro, Capgemini, IBM Corporation, Hyundai Motor, Bharti Televentures, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Consultancy Services, Trigent Software.
- The college was set up when Gen B.C. Joshi, PVSM AVSM, ADC (1935–1994), the then Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army, saw the need for an engineering college for the children of all ranks of the Indian Army. His view was that children of army personnel were disadvantaged as far as education was concerned due to the direct consequence of soldiers serving under difficult conditions in remote areas where educational facilities are not always available.
- Additionally, the regular movement of army personnel, potentially across the country, affects the continuity of education. AIT was formally inaugurated by Gen S.Roy Chaudhary PVSM, ADC on 24th Feb 1995. The first batch of students graduated in 1998. The succeeding batches continue to excel in all fields – be it sports, cultural or academics.
- The beautiful campus, serene ambience and architectural splendour, state of the art infrastructure, all provide vital ingredients for a delectable academic environment for the development of total quality engineers. And this tradition of excellence continues with every new batch coming to the Institution.
- Army Institute of Technology, Pune (AIT) is an undergraduate engineering college affiliated to the University of Pune. AIT is located at Dighi Hills, Alandi Road area in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Only wards of army personnel are allowed admission. The admission is done through JEE MAINS exam. AIT functions under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and has the senior-most officer of the Indian Army, the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army (COAS), as the President of its Board of Governors.
AIT Establishment: 1994
AIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
AIT Affiliated To: SSPU, Pune
AIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
AIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
AIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
AIT Fee Structure: Rs- 1.62 Lakhs
AIT Location: Alandi Rd, Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra 411015
AIT Placements: Adobe, Amazon, Directi, Oracle, Symantec, ThoughtWorks Technologies, Barclays Bank, Deloitte, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Microsoft, Samsung, Technip India, Vodafone, John Deere, Reflexis system India Ltd, KPMG, Atos Origin, Capgemini, SABA, Persistent Ltd, Saint-Gobain, JSW Steel Ltd, Praj, Tata, Godrej Infotech, Sears Holding India, Principal AMC, KPIT, Nineleaps Technologies, Quantiphi Analytics, Wabco India Ltd, FLSmidth, Dassault Systemes, Forbes Marshall, Ion Trading, Continental Engines, HSBC, Konecranes, Intelenet Global Services.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Department of Higher Education, Government of India, has placed SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) in highest Category ‘A’.
- Ranked 32nd Under University Category by NIRF in 2019
- SRMIST has been accredited by NAAC with the Highest ‘A++’ Grade in the year 2018, valid for the next 5 years
- The week magazine has ranked SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) as No: 2 among the private Universities
SRM Establishment: 2004
SRM Accreditations: UGC
SRM Affiliated To DEEMED University
SRM Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SRM Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SRM Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SRM Fee Structure: Rs-2.5 Lakh
SRM Location: SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203,Chengalpattu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,India.
SRM Placements: Photon, Prestige, PureChemicals, Ramco, Rbs, Ttk, Real-Image, Redington, Reliance Retail, Religare, TataGroup, Tafe, Syrma, Syntel, Sutherland, Sbi, SrmTechnologies, Spr, Siemens, SonataSoftware, Sopra Steria, Sony, Sify, Siemens, Shell, SchneiderElectric, Satven, Sap, Samsung, Saint-Gobain, Sahaj, RoyalEnfield, TeachForIndia, Techaspect, D-TechData, Tech Mahindra, Temenos, TEKsystems, Thoughtworks, Tips, Transys, TorryHarris, Vedanta, Verizon, Vernal, Vestas, Veda, VirtusaPolaris, Vimana, Visual, Vkc, Vodafone.
- KIIT was established in 1992 as a vocational training centre with only two staff and 12 students. However, it took shape as an institution only in 1997, when the degree engineering programme commenced.
- KIIT owes its existence to the vision of its founder Prof. Achyuta Samanta who, with no land, limited finances (only Rs. 5000/-) and little knowledge of higher education to create an institution for the benefit of the society. From these small beginnings
- KIIT has developed into a leading university with a strong interdisciplinary culture and a commitment to teaching excellence.
KIIT Establishment: 1992
KIIT Accreditations: DCI, INC, MCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC, NBA
KIIT Affiliated To: Deemed to be a university
KIIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
KIIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KIIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KIIT Fee Structure: Rs- 4.29 lakhs
KIIT Location: KIIT Road, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
KIIT Placements: DELL, Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, Kony, Mahindra & Mahindra, Saint Gobain Glass, Thermax, Accenture, Blue Star, Deloitte, DSP Merrill Lynch, HDFC Bank, ITC, Samsung, TATA Technologies, TCS, Vodafone, KIIT University, Schneider Electric, HCL Info System, Afcons Infrastructure, Feedback Consulting, Fenesta Building Systems, Godrej & Boyce, JK Files & Tools, Tata Housing.
- SSN Institutions, founded by Padma Bhushan Dr Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies, stands out as a premier centre of higher learning with a mission of pursuing excellence in education and research. The institutions are named after the Chairman’s father Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar.
- The institutions, with their diverse and dynamic community of students, offer a distinctive combination of some of the finest graduate, undergraduate and research programs, accomplished faculty, world-class facilities and a residential campus set on a sprawling 250 acres of sylvan surroundings. SSN Institutions provide a variety of stimulating environments for intellectual development, free-thinking, and personal growth, challenging its students with dynamic learning opportunities and equipping them with the skills, insights, attitudes and practical experiences that are necessary to take up responsibilities in the society.
- While students at SSN immerse themselves in academics, the college has a lot in store for them outside the classroom. Student life includes participation in sports, recreational, co-curricular and cultural activities.
- In short, at SSN, students will find an academic and social environment where everyone- from faculty members to peers helps shape their future. SSN is home to aesthetically-designed buildings with state-of-the-art computer and internet facilities, modern workshops, seminar halls, auditoriums and well-stocked libraries, sports and games fields in addition to an indoor stadium with gymnasium. SSN College of Engineering has a faculty strength of 275 with a faculty-student ratio of 1 faculty for every 15 students. Out of the total faculty, 201 are PhD holders, and 74 in the process of completing their PhDs.
SSNCE Establishment: 1996
SSNCE Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
SSNCE Affiliated To: Au, Chennai
SSNCE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SSNCE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SSNCE Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SSNCE Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000
SSNCE Location: Old Mahabalipuram Rd, OMR, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu 603110
SSNCE Placements: Cognizant, Dell, Facebook, Infosys, Mu Sigma, Saint Gobain Glass, SAP, ThoughtWorks Technologies, Wipro, Accenture, Fidelity, Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd, Goldman Sachs, L&T ECC, Microsoft, Renault Nissan, Technip India, ABB Limited, MuSigma Business Solutions Ltd., Success Factors, Toshiba, HCL Technologies, Hyundai Motors, LatentView.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district.
- It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus. The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai(UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia).
- The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry. Every institute has world-class facilities and pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
- In Manipal, these include educational facilities like the Simulation Lab with computer driven Manikins, an Innovation Centre, one of Asia’s largest health sciences libraries, one of the world’s best anatomy museums, a business incubation centre and various other centres of excellence. Academic collaborations and twinning programs with several universities in the US, UK, Australia and other countries ensure that students get international exposure and expertise.
MIT Establishment: 1957
MIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
MIT Affiliated To: MAHE, Manipal
MIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
MIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
MIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
MIT Fee Structure: Rs- 3.35 lakhs
MIT Location: Udupi – Karkala Rd, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
MIT Placements: Amazon, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Maruti Suzuki, Mu Sigma, Oracle, Sabre Travel Technologies, Symantec, Wipro, ZS Associates, Accenture, Deloitte, Fractal Analytics Ltd, Goldman Sachs, Samsung, Shell, Siemens, TCS, VMware, ABB Limited, Hero Motocorp, Mercedes Benz (India) Ltd, Sapient, Cerner.
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College was established in 1987 by Dr Jeppiaar.
- The institution’s progress and contribution to the field of technical education for over two decades resulted in granting Deemed University status on 16th July 2001.
- The University has been awarded as Category “A” University by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India, and accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the year 2017.
- Certified with DNV-GL ISO 9001 standard.
SIST Establishment: 1987
SIST Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
SIST Affiliated To Deemed To Be University
SIST Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SIST Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SIST Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SIST Fee Structure: Rs-1.75 Lakh
SIST Location: Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai – 600 119, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
SIST Placements: Accenture, Asian paints, Birlasoft, Biocon, Bridgestone, Caliber Point, Caterpillar, Cognizant, Capgemini, Careernet Consulting, Csc, Deutschebank, Essar, Emphasis, Hp, Hcl, Intergraph, Icicidirect.Com, Icici Prudential, Igate, Inautix, Infosys, Indiabulls, Indiamart.Com, Kotak, Logica, L&T, Mgl, Naukari.Com, Newgen, India Invest, Arjunchemicals, Photon, Polaris, Suzlon, Bnymellon, Quintegra, Sanmar, Sasken, Soma, Siemens, Softgensolutions, Syntel, Tatachemicals, Trianz, Titan, Tcs, Tvs, Thermax, United Online, Unicon, Valeo, Vt, Virtusa, Wipro, Oracle, Ofs, Ozonegroup, Reliance, Bosch, L&T
- Originally established in 1980 as Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities (trust), Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF) went on to be registered as a society and thus started one of the first private engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Koneru Lakshmaiah was an industrialist, educationalist and visionary, who was among the first few in Andhra Pradesh to have set up a private engineering college. His foresight and pioneering effort resulted in the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF).
- KLEF began as KL College of Engineering in 1980-81, in Vijayawada. Having attained autonomous status in 2006 and subsequently, in 2009, KLEF was recognized as Deemed to be University, now known as KL(Deemed to be) University.
- The founder’s vision is to make this institution an abode for engineering & management education, and subsequently to carve a niche place for KLEF among the elite institutes of the nation.
KL Establishment: 1980
KL Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
KL Affiliated To: Private University
KL Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
KL Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KL Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KL Fee Structure: Rs- 2.9 Lakhs
KL Location: R.V.S Nagar, Moinabad-Chilkur Rd, near AP Police Academy, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
KL Placements: Amazon, Wipro, Cognizant, Deloitte, Informatica, ADP Private Limited, cvent, Infosys, Verizon, virtusa, CGI, naukri.com, Coca-Cola, Airtel, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Tech Mahindra, Ernst and young, IBM, Mu Sigma, Goldman Sachs, HDFC Bank, Siemens, Hyundai, Mphasis, ZOHO, NALSOFT, technovert, Cyient, salesforce, Hyundai Mobis,epam,ggk tech, Raam Group.
- Ranked No. 59 among the top 100 Engineering Institutions across the country as per MHRD, Govt. of India, 2020
- Best among Eng. Institutions under VTU Affiliation.
- 46 Industrial collaborations.
- 350 Avg. Publications Per Year.
- 95% Placement Percentage.
MIT Establishment: 1962
MIT Accreditations: NBA, NAAC GRADE A
MIT Affiliated To: VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY – [VTU], BELGAUM
MIT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
MIT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
MIT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
MIT Fee Structure: Rs-86,000
MIT Location: Ramaiah Institute of Technology MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore 560 054.
MIT Placements: 99acres.Com, Healthmantra, Protechsoft, Abb, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Protiviti, Absolutdata, Hiveminds Marketing, Qualcomm, Adobe, Hp (Core), Radio Mirchi, Akamai (Core), Hp (It), Radio Mobile Access, Akamai (It), Hsbc, Redhat, Aks, Ibm Isl (Core), Robert Bosch, Akzonobel, Ibm Isl (It), Royal Bank Of Scotland, Alcatel Lucent, Icici Securities, Saint Gobain Grindwell, Amazan.Com, I create, Samsung, Ample, Igatepatni, Sap(It), Ansys, Indegene Lifesystems, Sap(Core), Aptean, Informatica, SapientNitro, Aryaka Networks (It), Infosys, Sasken, Aryaka Networks (Mba), Infotech Enterprises, Schneider Electric, Atkins, Induce.
- Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE) formerly Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering was established in 1984 by the pioneering Kalasalingam Anandam Ammal Charities. Located at the pristine foothills of scenic Western Ghats, the college obtained Deemed to be University status in 2006.
- The Institution has been serving the society for thirty-four long years and it caters to the needs of the students from all walks of the society. KARE offers UG programmes, PG programmes and PhD programmes. It is the first Institution in India to introduce a special B.Tech programme in engineering for the differently able (speech and hearing impaired) students.
- The Institution has been re-accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade with a CGPA of 3.11 in 2015. Six UG programmes have been accredited by NBA under Tier-1. The Institution continues to do indefatigable work in getting projects and research centres. It has received DST funding to establish the National Center for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics.
- KARE has got the state of the art IRC with splendid high-end instruments for advanced research in material sciences and life sciences. Multistoried separate hostels with plenty of facilities provide accommodation to thousands of students. The institution has spent an exorbitant sum to create a world-class swimming pool and indoor auditorium for sports. Furthermore, KARE gives utmost importance to Intra-mural and Extramural activities for the holistic development of the students.
KARE Establishment: 1984
KARE Accreditations: NBA, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
KARE Affiliated To Deemed to be University
KARE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
KARE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KARE Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KARE Fee Structure: Rs- 1.21 lakhs
KARE Location: Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankoil, Srivilliputhur, Tamil Nadu 626128
KARE Placements: Amazon, Byju’s, Zoho, Edu Virtuoso, Deltax, Lg Soft India Private Limited, Tata Consultancy Services, Jman Group, Wipro, IBM, Cognizant.
- Spread across 143 acres, The institution and hostels are located near Thirupparankundram on the outskirts of Madurai, 8 kilometres south-west of the city of Madurai. With the motto of “ைனேய உர”் (Duty is Life), TCE aims at creating quality professionals to meet the emerging industrial and social needs through innovative teaching, applied research and industrial interaction.
- Academic excellence in Science, Engineering and Technology through dedication to duty, commitment to research, innovation in learning and faith in human values.
- Enable the students to develop into outstanding professionals with high ethical standards capable of creating, developing and managing global engineering enterprises.
- Fulfil expectations of the society and industry by equipping students with state of art technology resources for developing sustainable solutions. Achieve these through team efforts making Thiagarajar College of Engineering the socially diligent trendsetter in technical education.
TCE Establishment: 1957
TCE Accreditations: AICTE
TCE Affiliated To: Au, Chennai
TCE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
TCE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
TCE Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
TCE Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000
TCE Location: Thiruparankundram, Tamil Nadu 625015
TCE Placements: Tvs Tyres, Tvs Emerald, Flsmidth, Deducely, Indussoft, Platform 3 Solutions, Scope International, Sirius Computer Solutions, Chainsys, Astrazeneca, Technicolor, Intl Info view, Lucas Tvs, Vernalis, Temenos India Private Limited, Jasmin Infotech Pvt. Ltd
- RVCE ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2, facilitated by MHRD GOI. World Bank-supported TEQIP Phase II – Centre of Excellence in Microelectronics for 3 years (2015-2018).RVCE ranked as the top institute (No:1) in the country among the self-financed engineering for Return on Investment(RoI) / Value for Money for students by Outlook in June 2013.
- RVCE is also No 1 in the area of sport under VTU in Karnataka among engineering colleges.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development (GoI) chose RVCE for showcasing India’s new
- Accreditation process during the review by International Observers.
- Strong R&D focus: Completed over 100 projects, The institute has about 45 Ongoing projects from various funding agencies including DST, DBT, DRDO, and its affiliated agencies, UGC, VTU, AICTE, CII, and VGST Karnataka ( a transformation from about Rs.7 Crores in 47 years to close to Rs 45 Crores of approvals in 3 years)
RVCE Establishment: 1963
RVCE Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE B
RVCE Affiliated To VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY – [VTU], BELGAUM
RVCE Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
RVCE Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
RVCE Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
RVCE Fee Structure: Rs- 2.50 lakhs
RVCE Location: R V Vidyaniketan Post Mysore Road Bengaluru – 560 059.
RVCE Placements: 24/7 Customer Private Limited, Deloitte, Consulting India Pvt Ltd, Kirloskar, Oil Engines, Responsys Business Solution India Private Limited, 3dplm Software Solution Limited, Delphi, Automotive Systems Pvt. Ltd, Kiwi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd, Roadrunner Logistics Private Limited, Abb India Limited, Deltax, Khatib & Alami, Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions (Rbei), AbsolutData Research & Analytics, Desmet Ballestra India, Knolskape Solutions Pvt Ltd, Sabre Holdings (P) Ltd, Abyeti Technologies Pvt Ltd, Diamond Storm Technology And Services Pvt Ltd, Knowledgefaber Private Limited, Saggezza India Pvt Ltd, Accenture Services Private Limited, Digital Juice Animations Pvt Ltd, Knowlarity Communications India Pvt Ltd, Saint-Gobain Glass India Limited.
- B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. Location & Area: Located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station.
- The campus area is 11 Acres 30 Guntas with a built-up area of 99,500 Sq.M. BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. Over the past 74 years of its illustrious existence, the institution has produced more than 40,000 engineers/leaders who have enriched the world through their immense contributions for mankind.
- Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 14 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering and Management. The College has been effectively practising outcome-based education. The College has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently, about 5000 students are pursuing their higher studies in BMSCE.
- More than 350 research scholars are pursuing their PhD Degree in BMSCE Research Centres. BMSCE is one of the most preferred destinations for the students from across the country which could be attributed to the quality education, infrastructure, healthy teaching-learning practices as well as producing industry-ready students.
BMS Establishment: 1946
BMS Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A, COA
BMS Affiliated To: VTU, Belgaum
BMS Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
BMS Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
BMS Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
BMS Fee Structure: Rs- 2.29 lakhs
BMS Location: Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019
BMS Placements: Adobe, Amazon, Caterpillar, Cisco, Citrix, Cognizant, Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, Ernst & Young, Flipkart, IBM, Infosys, McKinsey & Co, Mu Sigma, NetApp, Oracle, Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd, Bosch Limited, Saint Gobain Glass, SAP, ThoughtWorks Technologies, Wipro, Accenture, Deloitte, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs.
- Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and unblemished character, nurtured with a strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity.
- The institution is the fulfilment of the vision of its founders Late Dr D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr Paul Dhinakaran. Established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted autonomous status in 2000 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India.
- Accredited by NAAC, the institution offers a wide array of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmes in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing and Agricultural Sciences. From a humble beginning of 180 students, the institution has rapidly grown to 8491 students and 452 faculty representing 18 academic departments.
- In the three decades of service to higher education, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has made significant progress in teaching-learning, research and consultancy, innovation and transfer of technology, community service and value education. Translating the vision of the Founders into action, the institution is currently engaged in finding solutions to human problems in the four major areas such as Water, Food, Healthcare, and Energy through scientific and technological interventions.
KITS Establishment: 1986
KITS Accreditations: AICTE, UGC,NBA, NAAC GRADE A
KITS Affiliated To: Deemed to be University
KITS Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
KITS Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KITS Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KITS Fee Structure: Rs- 2.14 lakhs
KITS Location: Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114
KITS Placements: Cognizant, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, National Instruments, NetApp NETAPP Oracle, Texas Instrument, Wipro, Accenture, Ashok Leyland, Siemens, BGR Energy Systems Limited, Sony India, Indian Navy, Bosch Ltd, Chrysler India Automotive Pvt. Ltd, CRI, EmbedUR Systems Pvt Ltd, Global Scholar, Honeywell, Sanmar Group, Capgemini, Shapoorji Pallonji, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India, MindTree, Tata Elxsi, KEC, IGATE, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Microchip Technologies India Pvt. Ltd, Hitachi consulting, Titan, RPG Enterprises.
- Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore is an Engineering College started in 1984 under the auspices of Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation, a charitable educational trust of Sakthi Group. It is situated in a sprawling campus of 150 acres in the IT corridor of Coimbatore which in many ways was a frontrunner in the ecosystem.
- The able guidance and patronage of Arutselvar Dr N.Mahalingam, Founder, Sakthi Group along with the efficient administration of Dr.B.K.Krishnaraj Vanavarayar, Chairman, the resourcefulness of Sri. M.Balasubramaniam, Correspondent and the foresightedness of Sri. Shankar Vanavarayar, Joint Correspondent has equipped the college with excellent facilities such as spacious classrooms, seminar halls, well-equipped laboratories, excellent sporting amenities, dedicated high-speed internet connectivity (broadband) and well-qualified faculty.
- Five Academic Blocks house the different departments. The administrative building, “Dr.Mahalingam Vigyan Bhavan” is an architectural beauty and a landmark in Coimbatore. Currently, the college, as an autonomous institution affiliated to Anna University, offers 14 under-graduate (B.E., B.Tech.) and 15 post-graduate (M.E., M.Tech., MCA, MBA) programs of study. All the above courses have the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and all the eligible UG programs have also been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Also, KCT has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC). 10 academic departments have been recognized as research centres permitting research leading to a PhD degree by Anna University.
KCT Establishment: 1984
KCT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
KCT Affiliated To: AU, Chennai
KCT Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
KCT Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
KCT Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
KCT Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000
KCT Location: Athipalayam Road, Chinnavedampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641049
KCT Placements: TVS MOTORS, ADP Private Limited, Apollo Tyres, KLA Tencor, Bosch Ltd, HCL Technologies, Honeywell, iNautix Technologies, Mphasis, Saipan, Quest, Trident, Hochtief, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, Hexaware Technologies, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (CCCL), ELGI Equipments Ltd, Huawei, MindTree, Nippon Paints, Verizon, Virtusa.
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology is the most sought after Institution among the premier technical Institutions in South India. With a decade of establishment in 1998, the Institution has marched towards the pinnacle of glory through its remarkable achievements in the field of Engineering Education.
- It is an autonomous Institution, accredited by NBA and has been offered ‘A’ Grade (3.42 out of 4 scales) by NAAC for its academic excellence. It offers 8 UG programmes, 9 PG programmes, 1 integrated programme and 7 research programs.
- The Institution offers an exciting academic environment with well qualified 354 dedicated faculty members to inspire and nurture the student fraternity. With industry drafted Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum and syllabi, the Institution takes every effort to bring its students to the forefront of the society as skilful and responsible engineers
SKCET Establishment: 1998
SKCET Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA, MHRD, NAAC
SKCET Affiliated To Au, Chennai
SKCET Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
SKCET Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
SKCET Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
SKCET Fee Structure: Rs- 50,000
SKCET Location: BK Pudur, Sugunapuram East, Kuniyamuthur, Tamil Nadu 641008
SKCET Placements: COGNIZANT, Directi, Oracle, Bosch Limited, Wipro, Ashok Leyland, Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd., L&T Infotech, John Deere, EmbedUR Systems Pvt Ltd, Hyundai Motors, LatentView, Paypal (I) Pvt. Ltd., Sanmar Group, MindTree, Verizon, Virtusa, Calsoft, Amazon.com, Infosys, Juspay, Kaar Technologies, ValueLabs, Zoho, Face.
- Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. The University has been accredited with the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Chandigarh University has become Youngest and the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
- Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest-growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians to foster a global approach. A wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue dream careers.
- At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
CU Establishment: 2012
CU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, PCI, BCI, NCHMCT, AICTE, UGC, AIU
CU Affiliated To Private University
CU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
CU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
CU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
CU Fee Structure: Rs- 1.6 Lakhs
CU Location: SCO-223, Market, Sector 36-D, Chandigarh, 160036
CU Placements: Amazon, Mindtree, Idea, Deloitte, Birlasoft, Panasonic, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, Zycus, Precision Group, Tata Technologies, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Essar Group, Jamna Autos, Indigo Airlines, TAFE, Royal Enfield, Hyundai, John Deere, MRF, Reliance Industries, Godrej, Sanmar Group, Jindal Steel, Asahi Glass, Tata Power, Tata Technologies, Schindler, L&T Constructions, Samsung Engineering, Shapoorji Pallonji, Eveready Industries, Mahindra Susten, Deepak Nitrate, ATS Infrastructure, Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communication, Verizon, Lava.
- To be a premier academic institution, recognized internationally for its contribution to industry and society through excellence in teaching, learning, research, internationalization, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To transform education through academic rigour, practical orientation and outcome-based teaching. To develop and implement a relationship of cooperation between industry and academia.
- To undertake impactful research addressing local, national and global challenges. To prepare graduates to be lifelong learners with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- To develop global professionals and entrepreneurs with an innovative spirit, tolerance and desire to make a difference to society.
LPU Establishment: 2006
LPU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, PCI, IAP, BCI, ICAR, UGC
LPU Affiliated To Private University
LPU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
LPU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
LPU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
LPU Fee Structure: Rs- 2.32 Lakhs
LPU Location: Jalandhar – Delhi, Grand Trunk Rd, Phagwara, Punjab 144001
LPU Placements: Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, ITC, Accenture, Cognizant, Amazon, KPMG, TCS, IBM, Informatica, Colgate-Palmolive, Capgemini, SAP, Infosys, Infineon, Tech Mahindra, Bosch, Ashok Leyland, Morgan Stanley, Voltas, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Trident Group, Daikin, Renault Nissan, Sony, Hindustan Unilever, Adobe, Virtusa, KPIT.
- In 1993 a young man with just twenty-nine thousand and loads of determination embarked on a mission to transform the higher education landscape of the Doon valley. Graphic Era Deemed to be University is the culmination of the vision of its founder, Prof (Dr) Kamal Ghanshala, who had the dream to change the destiny of thousands of youth, through quality and holistic education and his vision took a concrete shape in the form of Graphic Era Institute in 1996.
- In 2008, the Institute was accorded the status of Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification F.9-48/2007-U.3 (A) dated August 14, 2008, and approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. In 2015 Graphic Era University was accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’.
- University has acquired transnational dimensions through student exchange and knowledge sharing programs with many foreign universities and has been acclaimed and honoured at international forums for its brilliance in upholding the highest standards of education. With recognition from prestigious institutions, Graphic Era University is setting new benchmarks in education.
- It has taken a big initiative in engineering programs by getting into Partnerships with Tata Technologies and IBM to create next age Engineering Professionals through Industry Collaborations. Graphic Era hosts Technology Business Incubator that provides support for technology-based entrepreneurship.
GEU Establishment: 1993
GEU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NAAC GRADE A, AIU
GEU Affiliated To Deemed to be University
GEU Eligibility & Admission: 10+2 with 45% + Entrance exam
GEU Courses: CIVIL/MECH/EEE/ECE/CSE
GEU Cut Off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with intermediate 45% will be eligible.
GEU Fee Structure: Rs- 2.36 Lakhs
GEU Location: 566/6, Bell Road, Society Area, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248002
GEU Placements: Genpact, IBM, SAP, Wipro, ZS Associates, Accenture, Ashok Leyland, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, ITC, Samsung, American Express, Contata Solutions Pvt Ltd, Informatica Business Solutions Pvt Ltd., Sapient, HCL Technologies, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Cvent India Pvt. Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (I) Pvt. Ltd, Capgemini, MAQ Software, SBI Life Insurance, Tech Mahindra, Yamaha, Britannia Industries, Airtel, MindTree, ICICI Bank.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best private engineering colleges in India and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the engineering stream.