Top Twenty Five Private MBA/PGDM Colleges in India
Business administration courses are one of the leading and top courses in India. MBA/PGDM programs offer work in any discipline, enterprise, sector. As the economic period moves, most of the sectors pass through the phase of extension and recession at that time MBA/PGDM graduate plays a major role in the companies to uplift the company from the crisis. MBA/PGDM course is the most sought after course in India after engineering. In India, there are many best and top Management colleges under Government and Private institutes. some of the top specializations in MBA/PGDM are Banking and finance, human resource, supply chain management, information technology etc.
MBA means Master of Business Administration which is a full-time degree course with a course duration Two years. MBA is commonly taken after graduation and it is available in almost all the management colleges and there are various specializations in MBA to join. State entrance exams conducted by state universities allocate seats to qualified graduates. Fee in MBA is also economical when compared to PGDM.
PGDM means Postgraduate Diploma in Management which is a limited or full-time course that depends on institutes. PGDM is a diploma mainly useful for working employees, entrepreneurs and business persons. It gives more practical knowledge of the subject when compared to MBA. The Fee structure is quite high. It is best for the business-oriented person and employees who want to further improve their position in the organisation.
Is an MBA/PGDM from private college good?
MBA/PGDM from a private college depends on college to college. Some of the top private colleges provide students with the best resources, libraries, better infrastructure and campus placements. Government colleges have limited seats and private colleges are more in number in India so that it gives a chance for every student to get educated. Government colleges have their advantages in terms of fee and faculty. When compared to private colleges competition between them is high which provides students with the best facilities. Entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/ICET provide admission into the MBA/PGDM colleges in India.
Which are the best private MBA colleges in India?
This article provides the best private MBA/PGDM colleges in India and gives you details of college admission, eligibility, cutoff, placement details.
1. XLRI – XAVIER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – [XLRI XSM], JAMSHEDPUR
- Over the years XLRI has developed its own identity. Established in 1949, XLRI is the oldest management school in India. The hallmark of this identity is, not to walk on the beaten path, but to strike new routes; not to benchmark, but to be benchmarked; to be second to none, but to be the first to respond to the needs of the people and the nation; taking up tasks that are bold, but necessary, that which nobody has hitherto taken up. This enterprising and pioneering spirit can be witnessed throughout the history of XLRI.
- XLRI has always had and maintains a global outlook. We were the first among management schools in India To internationalise our academic programmes. Renowned personalities, distinguished industrialists, academicians and stewards of Jamshedpur Jesuit Society have been part of the institute as Board of Governors, leaders and administrators, teachers and guides. True to its vision, XLRI strives to offer an education which just does not culminate in a degree, but one that inspires future business leaders to respond to the unmet needs of the society.
- A key characteristic that sets XLRI students from other management schools is magic – a quest for the best, never to settle down for mediocrity and aspire to excel. They relentlessly strive for more, for something the better than the best. Instead of wishing circumstances to change and become different, Magis-driven persons either make them happen or make the most of them; instead of waiting for golden opportunities, they turn all that they touch into gold.
- XLRI, one of the best management schools in India, started several management-centric courses for trade unions. In 1953, a two-year, day programme in Industrial Relations and Welfare was started, which was later re-christened as Human Resource Management. Since then, XLRI has added many academic programmes to its portfolio and has expanded its infrastructure to meet the growing demand of students and establish itself as the best management school in India. A three-year, evening programme in Business Management was started in 1965, and in 1968 a two-year full-time programme in Business Management was launched.
- Over the years, XLRI has launched quite a few short and long-term programmes for working executives to help upgrade their management-centric knowledge base and become more competent business leaders.
XLRI Establishment: 1949
XLRI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AACSB, AMBA
XLRI Affiliated To Private University
XLRI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
XLRI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
XLRI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
XLRI Fee Structure: Rs- 11.9 Lakhs
XLRI Location: XLRI C. H. Area (East) Jamshedpur – 831001 Jharkhand India
XLRI Placements: McKinsey & Co., Bain & Co., The Boston Consulting Group, Accenture Strategy, Deloitte, PWC, EY, KPMG, AON, Korn Ferry, Vector Group, Everest Group, Thoucentric Consulting, Infosys, TAS, Aditya Birla Group, Mahindra, Capgemini ELITE, Reliance Industries, Xiaomi, RPG, Hinduja, ACT.
2. MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE – [MDI], GURGAON
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon, has been a trendsetter in the field of management education, consulting, high-quality research and executive development. The institute has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian Business School having received international accreditation by Association of MBAs (AMBA) London in 2006. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Assurance Systems (SAQS) in 2006. The accreditation across the programme offerings voucher for the international quality of education imparted at the Institute.
- The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. Its PGPM (two years full-time) has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The residential nature of programmes provide opportunities to work in teams and continuous learning on campus having access to digital databases and library, teachers as a mentor, global connect and availability of learning infrastructure round the clock.
- Having established its footprint worldwide, MDI’s vision is to become one of the top business schools in the world by incorporating world’s best academic practices in all its programmes, namely management and executive programmes, and training programs for the top management of the corporate world. MDI has consistently focused on designing practice-oriented learning and a contemporary industry-focused curriculum, driven by our strong corporate interface. This unique blend of MDI’s global perspective and strong industry linkage contribute towards bringing best practices to corporates, through training programs as well as action-centric research and consulting.
- A pool of 65 plus nationally and internationally experienced full-time faculty members drawn from academics and industry make the teaching-learning process more meaningful by providing the right mix of practical insights and academic rigour. The Institute is committed to creating a community which is vibrant and which provides a lifelong learning experience and professional development.
MDI Establishment: 1973
MDI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
MDI Affiliated To Private University
MDI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
MDI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
MDI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
MDI Fee Structure: Rs- 9.3 Lakhs
MDI Location: Block C, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana 122007
MDI Placements: Airtel, Dell, Flipkart, Hero, Electronix, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Make My Trip, Next education, PhonePe, Samsung, Tata Steel, Vodafone Idea, Xiaomi, American Express, Axis Bank, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, ICICI Bank, OYO Rooms, Nestle, Limeroad, Philips India, Accenture, Capgemini, YES Bank
3. SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH – [SPJIMR], MUMBAI
- Global Compact Network India, the Indian arm of United Nations Global Compact, that aids in aligning business with #UN Goals #SustainableDevelopmentGoals held their annual convention on 31st May 2019 Grand Hyatt Mumbai SPJIMR won a certificate of merit for featuring in the Top 11 for #SDGs. Prof Vineeta Dwivedi hosted the event that featured 30+ renowned speakers. Prof Rukaiya Joshi, Prof Deepa Krishnan, and Prof Chandrika Parmar attended the event. SPJIMR is an institutional member of United Nations Global Compact Network, India
- SPJIMR’s PGPDM wins a bronze award for ‘Excellence in Management Education’ at the Indian Management Conclave (IMC). Chief Guest Hon’ble Former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the award at the 10th edition of the Indian Management Conclave, 2019 held in New Delhi on August 2 and 3, 2019. Chairperson of SPJIMR’s Postgraduate Programme in Development Management (PGPDM), Dr Rukaiya Joshi made a presentation about the recent innovations of the program.
- PGPDM is a specialised executive management program for professionals in the social development sector (NGOs, Corporate CSRs, and Social Enterprise). It is noted for innovations in new knowledge creation, innovation pedagogy, and structured learning reflections. Indian Management Conclave is India’s definitive annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform, organised by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organisations.
- Bhavan’s SPJIMR won the award for ‘Excellence in Institutional Social Responsibility’, at the 6th Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019 on November 27, 2019, in New Delhi. Dr Ruppal Walia Sharma, Head – SPJIMR Delhi Center received the award, on behalf of the Institute, from the Chief Guest Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India.
SPJIMR Establishment: 1981
SPJIMR Accreditations: AICTE,NBA, AACSB, AMBA
SPJIMR Affiliated To Autonomous
SPJIMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
SPJIMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SPJIMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SPJIMR Fee Structure: Rs- 17.50 lakhs
SPJIMR Location: SPJIMR Bhavan’s Campus Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058, India.
SPJIMR Placements: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co., Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Ninjacart, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Uber, Britannia, Bajaj Auto, Castrol, OYO Rooms, Pidilite, L’Oréal, Philips, Aditya Birla Retail Limited, American Express, Mondelēz, ValueLabs, Nivea, Amway, Sterlite Power, Jindal Steel & Power, Unacademy, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Auto, Duff & Phelps, Reliance Industries Limited, Citibank, IIFL and Go-MMT Group
4. SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – [SIBM], PUNE
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) – SIU. Established in 1978, a premier B School in India, SIBM Pune is consistently ranked among the top 10 B Schools of the country. SIBM Pune is recognized for its excellence in academics and its valuable contributions to industry and society and students. SIBM Pune is a member of EFMD & EFMD Global network.
- SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India. The University has also been ranked among the top 250 Universities in Asia and top 150 in BRICS by QS World University rankings survey 2018. SIBM Pune has been ranked 18th amongst all the B Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India in 2018. The institute was also awarded ‘Gold’ Star by the QS Star University Rating 2018.
- The essential strong pillars of SIBM Pune are its illustrious alumni, exemplary students, full-time faculty and numerous visiting faculty members from the corporate and industry. SIBM Pune is a student-driven institute. The students’ council consists of nine teams, which you could check out by clicking the Students’ Council tab.
- The students’ council organizes several events, management competitions as well as cultural and sports activities like Coffee with SIBM, Arcturus, Imperio, National Alumni Meet, Transcend, The Blueprint, Entrepreneurship Summit, Sports Conclave, PRoelio and many more. SIBM Pune ensures that its alumni stay well connected with the college. Several events are organized wherein the alumni interact with the students and share their corporate experiences.
SIBM Establishment: 1978
SIBM Accreditations: AICTE
SIBM Affiliated To: SIU, PUNE
SIBM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
SIBM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
SIBM Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
SIBM Fee Structure: Rs- 9.6 Lakhs
SIBM Location: Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram Lavale, Tal Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
SIBM Placements: Abbott, Accenture, Adani, Aditya Birla, Aviva Diageo, Godrej, Mahindra, Bridge i2i, Bridgestone, Browserstack, Capgemini, CISCO, Clear tax, Compass group, Comviva, Cummins, Dabur, DCM Shriram, Dell EMC, Diageo, Flipkart, HDFC Bank, Henkel, Hexaware, HT media, IBM, Whirlpool, ICICI Prudential, ITC, Kalzoom, Kotak life, KPMG, Titan, Maruti Suzuki, Metro, Ninja cart, Pidilite, Piramal, Practice, Reliance, TATA.
5. GREAT LAKES INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, CHENNAI
- 4th BY OUTLOOK INDIA TOP STANDALONE INSTITUTION.
- 9th BY BUSINESS WORLD ONE YEAR PROGRAMS.
- 9th BY BUSINESS INDIA TOP B-SCHOOLS.
- 23rd BY NIRF TOP INDIAN B-SCHOOLS.
- 1st in Analytics B-Schools.
GLIM Establishment: 2004
GLIM Accreditations: AICTE
GLIM Affiliated To: Private University
GLIM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
GLIM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
GLIM Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
GLIM Fee Structure: Rs- 11.91 Lakhs
GLIM Location: Great Lakes Institute Of Management, Dr Bala V. Balachandar Campus, East Coast Road, Manama Village ThirukazhukundramTaluk, Chengalpattu District. Tamil Nadu – 603102.
GLIM Placements: Ab InBev, Accenture (Strategy & Technology), Aditya Birla Sun Life, Amazon, Airtel, Barclays, Capgemini, CIPLA, Cognizant, Dell, Deloitte, Dunia Finance, EY, Eclerx, Flipkart, Fractal Analytics, Ford, Frost & Sullivan, FSS, Grant Thorton, HCL, HDFC, HeroMoto MotoCOrp, HP, HSBC, Infosys, ITC, JP Morgan Chase, L&T Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, Latent View Analytics, Lotte India, McKinsey & Company, Mindtree, MuSigma, Nestle, Nippon, Novartis, OLA, Royal Enfield, Shopclues, Societe Generale, Spi Global, Standard Chartered Global Business Services, Swiggy, TAFE, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Tiger Analytics, Virtusa, Wipro, World Bank, Yes Bank.
6. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, NMIMS UNIVERSITY – [SBM NMIMS], MUMBAI
- The School of Business Management (SBM) of the SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) has long been a leader in management education. Apart from offering various programs for students, the School also offers executive education programs mapped training working professionals, who want to make the key transition in their lives.
- The Dean is the operational head of SBM. Along with his faculty team, he decides the goals, strategic operations and plan of action for the school, keeping in mind the overall vision, mission and goals of the university.
- He is supported by Heads of Departments (HoDs) and Chairpersons for various areas, together with the Course Coordinators for the smooth running of various programs. The Dean is responsible for all academic matters like building a learning climate, students’ learning and development, curriculum development, faculty selection, assessment and development and program delivery. Besides, he also leads placement of the graduates, development of research, executive education, international linkages, creation of brand image and other quality measures for the SBM. The Dean is a member of all the statutory committees of the University.
- Each teaching area has a Board of Studies headed by its HoDs or Chairperson. It comprises members from industry and academia. The objectives of these boards are to review the curriculum and syllabus, suggest courses, textbooks and other measures to meet the demands of students, industry and other stakeholders.
NMIMS Establishment: 1981
NMIMS Accreditations: NAAC
NMIMS Affiliated To: Deemed to be University
NMIMS Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
NMIMS Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NMIMS Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NMIMS Fee Structure: Rs- 9.25 Lakhs
NMIMS Location: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), School of Business Management, V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
NMIMS Placements: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Co., Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Tata Administrative Services, Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Ninjacart, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Amazon, Mahindra, Deloitte, PwC, EY, Uber, Britannia, Bajaj Auto, Castrol, OYO Rooms, Pidilite, L’Oréal, Philips, Aditya Birla Retail Limited, American Express, Mondelēz, ValueLabs, Nivea, Amway, Sterlite Power, Jindal Steel & Power, Unacademy, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Auto, Duff & Phelps, Reliance Industries Limited, Citibank, IIFL and Go-MMT Group
7. ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL – [IBS], HYDERABAD
- ICFAI is a member of the Business Education Alliance Member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), USA.
- IBS Hyderabad is graded by CRISIL with A** at the national level and A ***at the state level.
- IBS Hyderabad rated by ICRA at the National level with the rating – EB2+ IN and at the state level with the rating – EB1 TS.
- Silicon India rated ICFAI at NO 2 with All India Ranking (A+++).
ICFAI Establishment: 1995
ICFAI Accreditations: UGC ,NAAC GRADE A,CRISIL, AACSB
ICFAI Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
ICFAI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
ICFAI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
ICFAI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
ICFAI Fee Structure: Rs-7.10 Lakh.
ICFAI Location: IBS Hyderabad, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad- 501203, Telangana.
ICFAI Placements: ABSYZ Software Consulting, Aditya Birla Fashion, and Retail, Adrosonic IT Consultancy Services, Air Charter Service India, Amazon Development Centre India, ANZ Support Services, Apollo Pharmacy, Arcesium, Atluri Holdings, Atria Convergence Technologies, Awfis Space Solutions, AXA Business Services, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Capital, Bajaj Finserv, Be the Change Media, Bharti Airtel Services, Bharti AXA General Insurance, Birlasoft, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Business Octane Solutions, Capital First, Cavinkare, CBRE, CloudPact Software Technologies
8. T. A. PAI MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE – [TAPMI], MANIPAL
- Late Shri Tonse Ananth Pai (T.A. Pai) was born on the 17th of January 1922. He was the eldest of four sons of Late Shri Tonse Upendra Pai. After his early childhood spent in Udupi district, he went to Bombay (now, Mumbai) to pursue his education. He graduated in Commerce from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics in 1943.
- Shri T.A. Pai joined Syndicate Bank in 1943 as Deputy Manager. After holding several positions in the bank and being the General Manager from 1944 to 1961, he rose to become Managing director from 1962 to 1964. His stewardship of the bank is credited with several achievements – fastest growth, pioneering schemes, innovation in the mobilisation of small savings, agricultural financing and focus on the common man.
- He was appointed as Chairman of Food Corporation of India in 1965. After a little over one year, he rejoined Syndicate Bank in 1966 and was appointed its Chairman in 1967. The Government of India appointed him Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation in 1970. He was elected to the Rajya Sabha in 1972 and appointed as Union Minister for Railways. In 1973, he was given responsibility for the newly created Ministry of Heavy Industries, and subsequently, an additional charge of the Ministry of Steel and Mines. Shri Pai took over the Ministry of Industry and Civil Supplies in 1974 and thus became responsible for the industrial development of India.
- Awards and recognition came his way in many forms. He was conferred the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India in 1972. He was awarded the degree of D.Litt. by Karnataka University in 1973. The Andhra University decorated him with the degree of D.Litt. in 1975. He founded Manipal Institute of Management in 1980 (later renamed as TAPMI). He passed away on the 29th of May 1981.
TAPMI Establishment: 1980
TAPMI Accreditations: AICTE, AIU
TAPMI Affiliated To MAHE, Manipal
TAPMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
TAPMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
TAPMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
TAPMI Fee Structure: Rs- 7 lakhs
TAPMI Location: Badagabettu Road, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
TAPMI Placements: Microsoft, Amazon, HDFC Bank, CitiBank, Deloitte, Infosys, Byjus, CTS, Accenture, Tata Capital, HDFC Life Insurance, Wipro, Ford, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, Exide Life Insurance, AC Smith, AB in Bev, AEQUS, Airtel, Arcesium, Bajaj Fin Service, DIAGEO, Inspirage Birrilio, Chai Point, Berger, ITC, Unlimited.
9.INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE – [IMI], NEW DELHI
- International Management Institute (IMI) is India’s first corporate-sponsored Business School founded in 1981 with the original campus in New Delhi. The corporate sponsors included RPG Enterprises (lead sponsor), ITC, Nestle, Tata Chemicals, British Oxygen, SAIL, and Williamson Magor. It was set up in collaboration with the then IMI Geneva, now IMD Lausanne.
- It is accredited by the UK based Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the top three international accreditation bodies for Business Schools globally.
- CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey – 2019-Ranked 5th Supreme B School
- Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking General Management: 7th in Central Asia HRM: 6th in Central Asia Executive Management: 11th in Central Asia.
- Business Today 13th Overall, Outlook Magazine 9th overall, 14th Overall, Business World 14th Overall, Ranked 5th Among Private B Schools, Business Standard Ranked 4th in Super League-II.
IMI Establishment: 1981
IMI Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, AIU
IMI Affiliated To Private University
IMI Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
IMI Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IMI Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IMI Fee Structure: Rs- 17.15 Lakh
IMI Location: International Management Institute B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi – 110016 India.
IMI Placements: A.T. Kearney Ltd., ABP Pvt. Ltd., Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd. ,Accuracy ,Adidas India Marketing Pvt.Ltd. , Aditya Birla Group, ADM Agro Industries India, Aricent Group, Asian Paints (India) Ltd., Axis Bank Ltd. , Axis Risk Consulting Services, Aye Finance Pvt. Ltd., BA Continuum Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bain Capability Center, Ballarpur Industries Ltd., Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Barclays Bank PLC, BATA India Ltd., Bennett, Coleman &Co. Ltd., Berger Paints India Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
10. XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [XIMB], BHUBANESWAR
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) owes its origin to a “Social Contract” between the Government of Odisha and the Odisha Jesuit Society in 1987. It is acknowledged internationally as a world-class business school which provides quality management Programs and develops futuristic managers with strong ethics and values.
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar is promoted by XIM society and has grown from the three decades of distinguished existence of XIMB
- XIMB not only imparts management education but also implements socio-economic development projects in collaboration with international agencies and the Government. The Institute creates opportunities for the growth and development of the local entrepreneurs, maximises management research and brings about the overall industrial development of India through various innovative consulting projects.
- The Management of the Institute is in the hands of a Board of Governors, consisting of representatives of the Jesuit Society, Government of India, Government of Odisha, and eminent industrialists and educationists.
XIMB Establishment: 1987
XIMB Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, AIU, NBA
XIMB Affiliated To XUB, Bhubaneswar
XIMB Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
XIMB Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
XIMB Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
XIMB Fee Structure: Rs- 10.8 lakhs
XIMB Location: Xavier Square, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013
XIMB Placements: Amazon, Barclays Technology Centre India (BTCI), Cisco CISCO Cognizant, Dell, Ernst & Young, Genpact, IBM Infosys, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, McKinsey & Co, Polaris, Bosch Limited, Saint Gobain Glass, Tata Motors, Voltas, Accenture, Cadbury, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, Hewlett-Packard (HP), HSBC Bank, ITC, McKinsey Knowledge Centre, Microsoft, ONGC, Procter & Gamble, Tata Steel.
11. KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – [KSOM], BHUBANESWAR
- KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has a long history of academic excellence, providing industry-focused management education. It was founded in 1993 as Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT) with a vision to make it a trendsetting centre for business education, where young minds are provided with the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure to turn into successful professionals and inspiring leaders.
- KSOM has extended its areas of influence from Eastern India to the whole country and already has many impressive achievements to its credit. NAAC’s rating of KSOM as A grade and 22nd rank in NIRF, MHRD, Govt. India is a testimony to that.
- Spread over an area of 35 acres, the institution houses more than 1000 students across three programs: BBA, MBA and Doctoral program in Management. This is an institution that believes in making business education highly relevant through periodic course review, regular industry interaction, hands-on exposure and has faculty with the right mix of industry and academic experience. 80% of the faculties are from industry or with PhD and over half of the faculty are from IIM s, IIT s, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes.
KIIT Establishment: 1993
KIIT Accreditations: AICTE
KIIT Affiliated To KIIT, BHUBANESWAR
KIIT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
KIIT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
KIIT Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
KIIT Fee Structure: Rs- 13.6 lakhs
KIIT Location: Campus-7, KIIT University, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
KIIT Placements: DELL, Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, Kony, Mahindra & Mahindra, Saint Gobain Glass, Thermax, Accenture, Blue Star, Deloitte, DSP Merrill Lynch, HDFC Bank, ITC, Samsung, TATA Technologies, TCS, Vodafone, KIIT University, Schneider Electric, HCL Info System, Afcons Infrastructure, Feedback Consulting, Fenesta Building Systems, Godrej & Boyce, JK Files & Tools, Tata Housing.
12. BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, GURGAON
- Named after the chairman and founder of the Hero Group, Dr Brijmohan Lall Munjal, BML Munjal University is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. BMU aims to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable and have the life skills needed to lead organisations to success.
- BMU seeks to transform higher education in India by creating a world-class and innovative teaching, learning and research environment. Founded by the Hero Group and mentored by Imperial College London, BMU is a not-for-profit initiative offering undergraduate and post-graduate courses.
- BMU’s unique experiential-learning environment will nurture the spirit of inquiry, creativity, problem-solving, entrepreneurship and innovation; and promote hands-on and cross-disciplinary learning; and inculcate a raft of values, job and life skills. This will ensure that BMU students are transformed into well-rounded, industry-ready individuals, who are equipped to take on leadership responsibilities from day one of graduating from the university and ensure a smooth transition to the workplace.
- BMU is mentored by the Imperial College London, the 108-year-old university.
BMLMU Establishment: 2014
BMLMU Accreditations: AICTE
BMLMU Affiliated To: BMU, GURGAON
BMLMU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
BMLMU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
BMLMU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
BMLMU Fee Structure: Rs- 5.75 lakhs
BMLMU Location: National Highway 8, 67, KM Milestone, Gurugram, Haryana 122413
BMLMU Placements: Hero Honda Motors, Siemens, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motors, KPMG, Nestle India, TNS India, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, Federal Bank, Capital Float, Cars24.com, Hero fin corp.
13.INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY – [IMT], GHAZIABAD
- Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility.
- An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought after postgraduate programmes over the past more than three–and–a–half decades, IMTG currently offers four AICTE approved programmes – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part-Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP).
- IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 300 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best-known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.
IMT Establishment: 1980
IMT Accreditations: AICTE
IMT Affiliated To: Autonomous
IMT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
IMT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IMT Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IMT Fee Structure: Rs- 10.3 lakhs
IMT Location: Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
IMT Placements: ADOBE, Amazon, Ernst & Young, Flipkart, Genpact, IBM, Mu Sigma, Oracle, 3M, Dun & Bradstreet, HDFC Bank, Kotak Group, Samsung, Siemens, TCS, ABB Limited, Escorts, Snapdeal.com, Pepsico Holdings (I) Pvt. Ltd., Ramco Systems, Cummins India Ltd, HCL Technologies, Philips, MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser (I) Pvt. Ltd, Welspun, Tech Mahindra, Hexaware Technologies, Birlasoft, 3i Infotech.
14. ALLIANCE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – [ASOB], BANGALORE
- Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of the year 2010 and is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
- ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards – 13th Higher Education, Skill and Livelihood Conclave, February 2020
- Alliance University rated ‘GOLD’ by QS I-GAUGE Rating
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has announced the Fifth edition of India Rankings for 2020, based on the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). Alliance University has been featured in the “Top 75 Management Institutions in India”. The University is ranked 39 (Including IIM’s).
AU Establishment: 2010
AU Accreditations: UGC
AU Affiliated To: PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
AU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
AU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
AU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
AU Fee Structure: Rs-13.50 Lakh
AU Location: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India
AU Placements: AIM India Pvt. Ltd., Analytical Investments, Apex Fund Services, ClearTax, Credit Suisse, Envision Financial Systems, Finamigo Consultants, Goldman Sachs, Services Private Ltd., InCred, InWara Ltd., JMarathon, Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd., JusPay Technologies, Mentes Capital, Oaknorth Global Private Limited, Ocwen Financial Solution, Societe Generale, Stallion Capital Management, Blue Eagle Infotech, BluePi Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Business Octane Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
15. AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
- The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
- The Amity University logo is represented in a shield divided into dark blue and golden yellow sections by an upward sweeping line that depicts growth and progress in life, achievable through education. While the shield shape represents the resolute shelter of truth, two contrasting yet adjacent colours connote a blend of modernity with tradition.
- The dark blue with contemporary cues of technology, performance and advancement strikes a synergy with the golden yellow radiance of tradition, culture and values. The flame represents the purity and passion for knowledge, while the upper and lower parts of the flame replicate the arch of ‘A’ and the bend of ‘U’ respectively, the two leading alphabets of Amity University.
AU Establishment: 1986
AU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, BCI, AICTE, UGC, AIU
AU Affiliated To: Private University
AU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
AU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
AU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
AU Fee Structure: Rs- 3.4 lakhs
AU Location: Amity Rd, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
AU Placements: Amazon, Shell, Indian Navy, Acolyte, Google, BYJUS, VMWARE, ICERTIS, ZTE, Extra Marks, Hyundai, Paxon, Asian Heart Institute, Zycus, HSBC, Accenture, IRCO, Keyence, Oracle, Optum, Yamaha Motor, Cisco.
16.FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – [FSM], NEW DELHI
- Foundation for Organisational Research and Education (FORE) is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training, and Consultancy. Incorporated in 1981, as a non-profit institution, FORE has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today’s global business environment.
- The PGDM, PGDM (IB), PGDM (Financial Management), PGDM (Big Data Analytics), PGDM (Executive) and FPM courses at FORE are AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved. The PGDM & PGDM (IB) courses at FORE are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) till June 30, 2020.
- FORE School of Management has also been granted SAQS Accreditation for five years with effect from December 2017. The PGDM and PGDM (IB) courses are recognised as equivalent to MBA. Equivalence permission is granted by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- FSM Features in the Asian Management Education Directory 1995/’96 published by European Management Development Centre, Huizen, The Netherlands.
FORE Establishment: 1981
FORE Accreditations: AICTE
FORE Affiliated To: GGSIPU, NEW DELHI
FORE Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
FORE Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
FORE Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
FORE Fee Structure: Rs- 14.98 Lakh
FORE Location: B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 (India)
FORE Placements: Nestle, Itc, Bacardi, Asian Paints, Beiersdorf Nivea, Suzuki, Hector Beverages, Ub, Mahindra, Tata Motors, Eicher, Orient Electric, Whirlpool, Cremica, Piaggio, Vivo, Jk Tyres, Hero, Schneider, Chai Point, total among top recruiters.
17. INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD
- The Institute is ranked 10th across the country, 2nd in West zone, and 8th in Research among 140 Engineering Institutes in the country surveyed by the Times of India in 2019. The CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2019 also places the Institute at 8th position in the colleges of Super Excellence category at National level, 1st in the State, 9th in Research and Consultancy and 8th in Placements across the Country.
- Research initiatives in the Institute received a boost with new MoUs signed with CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal, NCL Pune and SPRERI, Vallabh Vidhyanagar. These are aimed at enhancing the collaborative activities with R&D organisations and strengthen research in the institute.
- On the student front, Team ROBOCON has once again proved its merit and supremacy in the National ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest by being the first Runner Up in the National Championship ROBOCON 2019, conducted at IIT, Delhi. In the recently concluded All-Terrain Vehicle National Level Competition organised by SAE-BAJA, the m-BAJA team brought laurels to the Institute by winning the Best Skill BAJA award for exhibiting exemplary manufacturing skills.
- The Team e-BAJA also won five awards, including first in Sales, first in CAE, first in acceleration, and first in durability, maintaining the excellent performance in SAE-BAJA. The Team “CON-SL-E 3.0” of the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering from the Institute of Technology, Nirma University were the proud winners of the ME Silver Cup this year too maintaining the winning streak from 2017 to 2019.
NU Establishment: 2003
NU Accreditations: UGC, AIU, NAAC GRADE A
NU Affiliated To: Private University
NU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
NU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
NU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
NU Fee Structure: Rs- 5.02 Lakhs
NU Location: Institute of Technology, Nirma University, SG Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481, Gujarat, India
NU Placements: Icici Securities, Saint Gobain Grindwell, Amazan.Com, I create, Samsung, Ample, Igatepatni, Sap(It), Ansys, Indegene Lifesystems, Sap(Core), Aptean, Informatica, SapientNitro, Aryaka Networks (It), Infosys, Sasken, Aryaka Networks (Mba), Infotech Enterprises, Schneider Electric, Atkins, Induce, Skanray Healthcare, Avtec, Jaro Education, Snap-On Tools, Bally Technologies, Jp Morgan, Sobha Developers, Bonanza, Jsw, Societe General, Brigade Group, Juniper Networks (Core), Soham Onlinemanagemyspa, Bristlecone, Juniper Networks (It), Span Outsourcing, Capgemini, Kesdee, St Ericsson, Cci Valve, Knight Franks, Strata.
18. P.S.G COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY – [PSGCT], COIMBATORE
- PSG College of TechnologyPSG College of Technology, an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution is one of the foremost institutions founded by the PSG & Sons’ Charities Trust (1926). The College was established in 1951 and the Founders wisely decided to locate it on the same campus as the PSG Industrial Institute for effective industry-institute interaction.
- The PSG College of Technology is situated at about 8 km from Coimbatore Railway Station and 5 km from Airport. The campus is spread over 45 acres of land, economically utilized for the College, Hostels, Sta Quarters, Play Fields and Gardens. PSG College of Technology, under the guidance of illustrious Managing Trustees Sri G R Govindarajulu, Dr G R Damodaran, Sri G Varadaraj, Sri G R Karthikeyan, Sri V. Rajan, Sri G.Rangaswamy and presently under Sri L Gopalakrishnan, all with foresight and far-reaching vision, has been in the forefront of innovation in technical education.
- The founder Principal Dr G R Damodaran was instrumental in the planned growth of the institution from the humble beginnings in 1951 to the present status of a world-renowned technological institution. Dr G R Damodaran was succeeded by Dr R Subbayyan, Dr K Venkataraman, Dr A Shanmugasundaram, Dr S Subramanyan, Dr P Radhakrishnan, Dr S Vijayarangan and Dr R Rudramoorthy as Principals. Presently Dr K Prakasan is Principal In Charge.
- The College today has a student strength of about 8518 with 15 engineering and technology departments besides the computer applications, management sciences, basic sciences and humanities departments. Among the various Under-Graduate and Postgraduate programmes offered by the college, as many as 18 programmes were accredited in the year 1997 itself by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE.
PSGCT Establishment: 1951
PSGCT Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
PSGCT Affiliated To: Au, Chennai
PSGCT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
PSGCT Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
PSGCT Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in the Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
PSGCT Fee Structure: Rs- 73,000
PSGCT Location: Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
PSGCT Placements: Adobe, Amazon, Brahmos Aerospace, Bravo Lucy, Broadcom India research Pvt Ltd, CA Technologies, Caterpillar, Cisco, Citicorp Finance India Ltd., Cognizant, CommVault Systems India Pvt. Ltd., Cypress, D. E. Shaw India Private Limited, eBay, IBM, Infosys, Oracle, Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd, Voltas, Wipro, Accenture, Analog Devices, Ashok Leyland, Blue Star Deloitte, Google, ITC, Microsoft, TCS.
19. BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY – [BIMTECH], GREATER NOIDA
- The fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) located in the National Capital Region is one of the top MBA Institutes to study in India. It provides a highly conducive academic environment, interaction with hard working and industry-academia mix professors, proximity to the strategy makers of the industry and practitioners of the service and manufacturing companies
- Exposure to the international universities and companies Birla Institute of Management Technology was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture and supported by Birla group of companies.
- Late Dr. (Smt.) Sarala Birla and Syt. B K Birla, chairperson of B K Birla Group of companies are the founders of the business school. BIMTECH is mini India in its formation every year. It has students coming almost from all the states of India, and also from a few foreign countries. BIMTECH is like a school where international business endeavours are also made.
- Its mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make BIMTECH one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country.
BIMTECH Establishment: 1988
BIMTECH Accreditations: AICTE, AIU, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
BIMTECH Affiliated To Private University
BIMTECH Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
BIMTECH Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
BIMTECH Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
BIMTECH Fee Structure: Rs- 12.5 lakhs
BIMTECH Location: Plot Number 5, Knowledge Park 2, NCR, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
BIMTECH Placements: Amazon, KPMG, Newgen, Nielson, Oppo, Metaflex, Gartner, Infosys, OYO, Swiss Re, IFFCO-TOKIO, Religare, Nielson, L&T Infotech, SBI General, TCS, Edelweiss, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, Bata, Home centre, Aditya Birla Group, H&M, Uniqlo.
20. GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – [GIM], NORTH GOA
- ‘Learning Never Stops at GIM’ defines the ethos of the GIM PGDM programmes – that learning at GIM is a holistic continuous process. Out of class activities like student clubs; experience of living on a diverse campus interacting with students from all states of the country, different academic disciplines, varied religious backgrounds; a good measure of exposure to international students through student exchange programs as well as the India immersion programs.
- GIM conducts for students from the United States, Belgium and Poland; the uniqueness of GIM being the only campus in India that has a capella choir, a rock band, a theatre group, a film and photography group and several other such interesting opportunities for experiential learning;
- Being part of GIMs much appreciated and awarded social sensitivity and community engagement program called Give Goa and several other such opportunities of holistic learning that complement our rigorous classroom-based programmes. We are forging ahead in our journey and earning recognition for our progress.
- During 2018-19, we earned our first International accreditation SAQS which is modelled on the EFMD Equis accreditation. We are proud to be an accredited Institution and look forward to working with similar Institutions in South Asia. We continue our journey for other International accreditations.
GIM Establishment: 1993
GIM Accreditations: AICTE,AIU, NBA
GIM Affiliated To: Private University
GIM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
GIM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
GIM Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
GIM Fee Structure: Rs- 8.18 Lakhs
GIM Location: Near Ravindra Bhavan, Sanquelim, Poriem, Goa 403505
GIM Placements: ABInBev, AO Smith, Asian paints, IBM, GE, Metro, PUMA, Reliance, Signify, Western Digital, Arcesium, Axis Bank, Barclays, Duff & Phelps, EY, HDFC Bank, HSBC, JP Morgans, TATA, Cognizant, Deloitte, FUJITSU, Godrej, Hexagon, IBM, Infosys, Michael Page, Saint Gobain, Western Digital, Accenture, Deloitte, Diageo, GEP, Mindtree, Reliance, Tata, Texas, Vedanta, Thoughtworks.
21.LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY – [LPU], JALANDHAR
- To be a premier academic institution, recognized internationally for its contribution to industry and society through excellence in teaching, learning, research, internationalization, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To transform education through academic rigour, practical orientation and outcome-based teaching. To develop and implement a relationship of cooperation between industry and academia.
- To undertake impactful research addressing local, national and global challenges. To prepare graduates to be lifelong learners with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- To develop global professionals and entrepreneurs with an innovative spirit, tolerance and desire to make a difference to society.
LPU Establishment: 2006
LPU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, PCI, IAP, BCI, ICAR, UGC
LPU Affiliated To Private University
LPU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
LPU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
LPU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
LPU Fee Structure: Rs- 2.32 lakhs
LPU Location: Jalandhar – Delhi, Grand Trunk Rd, Phagwara, Punjab 144001
LPU Placements: Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, ITC, Accenture, Cognizant, Amazon, KPMG, TCS, IBM, Informatica, Colgate-Palmolive, Capgemini, SAP, Infosys, Infineon, Tech Mahindra, Bosch, Ashok Leyland, Morgan Stanley, Voltas, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Trident Group, Daikin, Renault Nissan, Sony, Hindustan Unilever, Adobe, Virtusa, KPIT.
22. LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – [LIBA], CHENNAI
- LIBA is managed by Jesuits of the Loyola College Society well-known for their outstanding contribution to higher education.
- LIBA concentrates on the holistic formation of students in all aspects viz intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual.
- College is accredited with SAQS
- Member of AACSB-Business Education Alliance
LIBA Establishment: 1979
LIBA Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
LIBA Affiliated To University of Madras, Chennai
LIBA Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
LIBA Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
LIBA Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
LIBA Fee Structure: Rs-15.38 Lakh
LIBA Location: 1, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
LIBA Placements: LatentView, LIBA, Go Speedy Go, Aspire Systems, Deloitte, IBM India Pvt Ltd, CRISIL Ltd, Cerebrus Consultants Pvt Ltd, Animaker, Ad2bro Global Creative Solutions Pvt Ltd, Amazon Kindle, Cholamandalam, CARE, CITI Bank, Citicorp, Crisil, Federal Bank, First Source, HSBC, ICICI Bank Ltd, ICRA, Temenos, Ujjivan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Shriram Transport Finance Co Ltd, JP Morgan service India Pvt Ltd, HSBC EDP India Pvt Ltd, IndusInd Bank Ltd, Muthoot Fincorp Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd, Yes Bank Ltd, Credit Mantri Finserv Private Ltd, HDFC Bank Ltd, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Hexaware, Infosys, ACIS, Mindtree.
23. CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY – [CU], CHANDIGARH
- Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. The University has been accredited with the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Chandigarh University has become Youngest and the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
- Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest-growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians to foster a global approach. A wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue dream careers.
- At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
CU Establishment: 2012
CU Accreditations: NCTE, COA, PCI, BCI, NCHMCT, AICTE, UGC, AIU
CU Affiliated To Private University
CU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
CU Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
CU Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
CU Fee Structure: Rs- 1.8 Lakhs
CU Location: SCO-223, Market, Sector 36-D, Chandigarh, 160036
CU Placements: Amazon, Mindtree, Idea, Deloitte, Birlasoft, Panasonic, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, Zycus, Precision Group, Tata Technologies, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Essar Group, Jamna Autos, Indigo Airlines, TAFE, Royal Enfield, Hyundai, John Deere, MRF, Reliance Industries, Godrej, Sanmar Group, Jindal Steel, Asahi Glass, Tata Power, Tata Technologies, Schindler, L&T Constructions, Samsung Engineering, Shapoorji Pallonji, Eveready Industries, Mahindra Susten, Deepak Nitrate, ATS Infrastructure, Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communication, Verizon, Lava.
24.IFMR GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – [IFMR GSB], SRI CITY, ANDHRA PRADESH
- At IFMR GSB, we place a premium on quality education. Our students are provided with a vibrant intellectual foundation of theory, knowledge, skills and perspectives that is further enriched by our unique interwoven approach. It’s an intellectual environment that helps students learn how to learn, explore their curiosity through action-based learning, acquire a spirit of inquiry and hone their capacity for independent thought and beliefs.
- We endeavour to not just inculcate critical, abstractive, analytical, quantitative and integrative habits of the mind, but ethical ones too. We believe that a strong ethical grounding is essential to navigate accelerating change and the increasing complexity of interdependence in business and society and to meet the competing demands of diverse stakeholders and thrive as professionals.
- We prepare our students in integrated reasoning so that they are the preferred choice of employers. Many go on to become successful leaders of enterprises— of existing ones and the ones they create.
- At IFMR GSB, we ensure our students gain a sense of stewardship—not just of enterprises, but also of the human, financial, material, and natural resources that must be sustained for posterity.
IFMR Establishment: 1970
IFMR Accreditations: AICTE
IFMR Affiliated To KREA UNIVERSITY
IFMR Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
IFMR Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
IFMR Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
IFMR Fee Structure: Rs- 13.5 lakhs
IFMR Location: 5655, Central Expy, Sri City, Andhra Pradesh 517646
IFMR Placements: Bank Of America, Barclays, Cognizant, Genpact, Accenture, Angel Broking, JP Morgan, HSBC bank, L&T, Rambus, Siemens, HCL Technologies ICICI Bank, Andhra Bank, Crisil, Federal bank, decathlon, Aviva, Bajaj, Reliance Industries among top recruiters.
25. LM THAPAR SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – [LMTSM], CHANDIGARH
- LM Thapar School of Management (LMTSM) was established on July 23, 2007, in the erstwhile princely state of Patiala (Punjab, India), under the flagship of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (Deemed-to be-University), a 61-year-old academic institution. Incepted in the fond memory of Late Shri. Lalit Mohan Thapar(October 27, 1930 – January 17, 2007), founder of the Thapar Group of companies, LMTSM is a business education pioneer in Northern India, transforming graduates into professionals with a unique platform of global exposure with experiential learning.
- The school of management is led by Dr Padmakumar Nair, Director-LMTSM, who is enriched with an experience of more than 32 years and formerly worked as Clinical Professor and Academic Director at The Leadership Center, SOM, University of Texas, Dallas. LMTSM was shifted in 2013 to its present state of the art campus in Dera Bassi, Punjab, India.
- The institute is organized into 9 academic units with 6 centres of excellence. In addition to the core courses and doctoral programs, there are various open electives which are offered to students cater to the dynamic business trends.
- The tech-savvy campus is set on a sprawling area of 33 acres. With students from all across India, LMTSM has a residential facility for over 500 students. The graduates run over 30 clubs reinforcing their academic, sports and cultural pursuits
LMTSM Establishment: 2007
LMTSM Accreditations: AICTE, AACSB
LMTSM Affiliated To University
LMTSM Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 50% + CAT/MAT/GMAT/ENTRANCE EXAM
LMTSM Courses: MBA/PGDM-F/PGDM-M/PGDM-HR
LMTSM Cut off: Candidates securing qualified marks in Entrance exam with Graduation 50% will be eligible.
LMTSM Fee Structure: Rs- 4.14 Lakhs
LMTSM Location: LM Thapar School of Management Dera Bassi Campus, Off, Derabassi – Barwala Road, Chandigarh, Punjab 140507
LMTSM Placements: Amazon, IBM, SAP, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ITC, Siemens, TCS, TVS Motors, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Pepsico Holdings (I) Pvt. Ltd., Hyundai Motors, Philips, Schneider Electric, KPMG, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India, Berger, MRF, Avantha Power & Infrastructure Limited, Reliance, Bechtel, Naukri.com, Vardhman Steel, Axis Bank.
So, the above-mentioned colleges are the best Private MBA/PGDM colleges in India and have every facility provided by the top colleges. So do check this article again and bookmark this in your laptop/mobile/desktop and share the knowledge with others before joining in the Business administration stream.