Additional courses that can add to your resume
Are you searching for a course that you can do after 10th? Are you very upset that you could not take a course you loved in during graduation? Well don’t be disheartened where there is a will there is a way….read on….!
Apart from what we learn from school, Intermediate and degree it is important to have gain knowledge of other course offered by various colleges, these certificate courses are not long term courses, they mostly end within a year, some are half a year( 6 months) and maybe even for three months, depending on what course you are learning. These are extra courses that can add up to your CV and give you the person hiring you a good impression, compared to others who attend the interview with you these courses might make that person to choose you over others when he sees there are extra course in your resume.
You also can do these courses while in your summer vacations; there are also courses that are done online, on the other hand, which you can complete while you are studying. It is wise to choose a course that interests you most and that is connected with what you are studying, these courses can also be chosen on the subject that you are most interested in and could not do graduation in it, but you can still complete it within a span of a year with certificate courses in your spare time.
In this article you will be able to cover
- Self employment courses after 12th
- professional courses after 12th science
- Proffesional courses after 12th commerce
- Job oriented courses after 12th
- High salary courses after 12th science
- Courses after 12th science and biology
- Courses after 12h MPC
Self-employment courses after 12th / Job oriented courses
- Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Diploma in Multimedia, 3D Animation & Visual Effects.
- Diploma in Web Designing.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Diploma in Advertising & Marketing.
- Diploma in Event Management.
- Diploma in Photography.
Professional courses after 12th science :
- BSc (IT & Software)
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
- B.Sc (Hons)
Professional courses after 12th in commerce :
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary Program (CS)
- Cost Management Accountant (CMA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
High salary courses after 12th science:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): Most sought after course for PCB students, it aptly makes to the top of the list
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- Engineering Course
- Architecture Course
- Navy Course
Courses after 12th science biology:
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc. Courses (specialization of own choice)
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- PHARM D.
So here are some certificate courses we can do after 10th, some after 12th and graduation. Whichever suits you the most.
Now let us look at Courses we can do after the 10th:
Due to the growing demand, a variety of diploma courses have come up in India for students who have pass Class 10 and wish to take up a job-oriented course early in their career, Numerous takers across the country are available for. Usually, the students are selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination, i.e. their class 10th board marks. After your 10th you can either choose to go for inter and do the two years course fully, otherwise, if you don’t want to waste time you can take a diploma in any subject that you like and then join a degree from 2nd year. Diploma is one of certificate courses which will help you develop practical skills more than the theory, so like this you can develop your practical skills also, below are few diploma courses you can do after 10th.
- Diploma courses in Science stream
- Diploma courses in Commerce stream
- Diploma courses in Arts stream
- Polytechnic Diploma courses
- Diploma in Art teacher
- Commercial art diploma
- Diploma in Stenography
- Diploma in animation
- Diploma in beauty care
- Diploma in cosmetology
- Diploma in cybersecurity
- Diploma in agriculture
- Diploma in hotel management
- Diploma in mechanics
- Diploma in plastics
- Diploma in ceramic technology
- Diploma in engineering
- Diploma in fashion technology
There are many other diploma courses you can opt for after your 10th and proceed further to graduation.
Other than diploma courses here are the list of “CERTIFICATE COURSES” you can do after your 10th
- Certificate in web designing
- Certificate in ethical hacking
- Certificate in Graphic design
- Certificate in App development
CAT stands for Certified Accounting Technicians. Students who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for the CAT course. The program consists of three sections –
- Foundation course (Entry-level) part 1
- Competency Level part 2
There are also courses
- Certification in Finance and Accounts.
- Business Accounting and Taxation.
Here is more of the few List of Courses we can do after 12th
Usually, after 10th, it is required of you to do an intermediate course or a diploma, otherwise, you will not be allowed to apply for graduation, there are many graduation courses are colleges that offer graduation, it is up to you whether you want to do it in, Online, regular, Distance mode. Most of the companies do see that students complete their graduation in regular mode. But for people who are unable to make it in regular mode can still opt for distance mode, which is as good as a regular mode education. Some of the courses you can do after 12th are blow
Courses in Bachelor of Arts:
|BA in Political Science||BA Education|
|BA Criminology||BA Geography|
|BA Public Administration||BA in Journalism|
Courses in B-tech
- Tech- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Tech- Automobile Engineering.
- Tech- Biotechnology.
- Tech- Civil Engineering.
- Tech- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Courses in B.sc
- BSc (Agriculture)
- BSc (Animation)
- Sc. (Aquaculture)
- Sc. (Aviation)
- Sc. (Biochemistry)
- Sc. (Bioinformatics)
- Sc. (Computer Science)
- Sc. (Dietetics)
Courses we can do after “Graduation”- Post Graduation
After graduation usually people take up a master degree in the same course
In which they did their graduation, here are few listed below
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGPM(Post Graduate Program in Management)
- PGDEMA (Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration)
- PGD in Hotel Management.
Other than this you can also do Masters (PG) in all the bachelor course mentioned above
|MA Political Science||MA Education|
|MA Criminology||MA Geography|
|MA Public Administration||MA in Journalism|
Other than a general degree and master courses there are few courses offered, that train you for 6 months or one year, here you can gain the knowledge of what skill you want to enhance in you by doing a degree or master degree, there are also courses in diploma for stitching as well in which you will be given a certificate at the end of the course.
|Name of the Course||Duration||Eligibility|
|Certificate in Teaching of English||6 Months||UG|
|PG Certificate in Adult Education||6 Months||UG|
|Telugu Pandits Training (Andhra and Telangana)||1 Year||10+2|
|PG Certificate in Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired||6 Months||BCA/ B.Sc Computer Science/ B.Tech CSE|
|Dress Designing and Tailoring||1 year||10 or 10+2|