MBA In The USA 2021
Master Of Business administration is one of the leading and top courses around the world. After graduation students who want to pursue business as a career or who want to be in top-level corporate management go after MBA. These top-class facilities can be learned or trained by Business schools. The USA, one of the highly developed nations around the globe, has one of the finite and top universities for doing MBA.
In this article, we will see how some of the Best MBA Colleges in USA, and also 1 year MBA programs in USA, Business schools in USA, Top MBA programs in USA.
Several international students apply for these Top universities yearly, MBA in the USA Universities costs much higher than other countries as prestigious universities are present in the country. For an average, it costs 1,80,000 to 2,25,000 USD for international students for overall tuition fees. For an Indian student, it roughly costs about 1.24 Cr to 1.6 Cr depending on the universities and all other expenses.
The USA has more than half of the top universities in the country and it is considered as the origin of the MBA program. Salary of an MBA graduate is more and can be earned a double amount of salary when returned to India.
Types of MBA Programs Offered in the USA universities are Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, Online MBA, Executive MBA, Early Career MBA, Global MBA, Certificate Program. For some MBA programs, the experience is mandatory. For admission into the USA Universities set of processes to follow. They are
Desired Requirements for International students
- Education: 16 Years (Mandatory)
- GPA: Average of 3.0
- Percentage: 80% and above.
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL/IELTS
- Qualifying and getting the desired score in GRE/GMAT
- Work Experience: To do an MBA in the USA, applicants are compelled to mostly have a minimum work experience of 3 years.
Documents Required for MBA in USA Admission
For MBA admission in US Universities requires mandatory documents to be sent to the universities. They are
- Identity Proof: Passport for visa process.
- Transcripts: to be in a sealed envelope, stamped and duly signed by the HOD/Principal.
- Mark sheets: Passed mark sheets, attested by the HOD/Principal.
- Circumalvite (CV): up to date latest CV with work experience and research work.
- Statement of Purpose: Details of applicants, expectations and output from the course should be submitted along with the application.
- Letters of Recommendation: LOR can be submitted online or offline but at least 2(academic ) to 3 LORs must be submitted.
- Cover Letter: A letter embellishing and highlighting your accomplishments
- Financial Statement: not more than 3 months old bank statement, showing sufficient funds for at least 1 year of study must be submitted.
- Health Insurance: Insurance is required for the applicant who wants to take admission in US universities.
Tests Required for Admission in MS in the USA
Various standardized test scores are required from the applicants along with their applications. The type of test score submission depends upon the applicant’s choice of course. Students willing to pursue MS courses in the US are asked to submit either of the following test scores:
|Test Name||Conducting Authority||Courses||Mode Of Exam||Score||validity|
|GMAT||Graduate Management Admission Test||Business Administration||online/offline
2 Hrs 45 mins
Quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, integrated reasoning, analytical writing
|GRE||Education Testing Services (ETS)||Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Computer and Information Technology||online/3 Hrs 45 min||340||5 Years|
|TOEFL||The Test of English as a
|Language proficiency||IBT: Reading, Writing,
Listening and Speaking
PBT: Reading, Writing and
|IBT: 0 – 120
PBT: 310 – 6 77
Language Testing System
|Language proficiency||Reading, Writing, Listening and
Speaking/2 hours 45 minutes
|0 – 9 band score||2 years|
Tuition Fees for MBA in the USA for Indian Students
The cost of studying for an MBA in the USA from a top university generally ranges from 47,000 USD and 83,000 USD per year. There are many business schools in the USA that offer Best education at an affordable cost ranging between 30,000 and 60,000 USD.
Top Universities to Study MBA in the USA
|University Name||FT Global MBA Rankings(2020)|
|Harvard Business School||1|
|University of Pennsylvania-Wharton (Upenn)||2|
|Stanford Graduate School of Business||3|
|Columbia Business School||8|
|University of Chicago-Booth||10|
|Yale School of Management||14|
|Duke University: Fuqua||16|
|University of Virginia: Darden||18|
1.How much does MBA cost in the USA?
the cost of studying for an MBA in the USA from a top university generally ranges from 47,000 USD and 83,000 USD per year.
2.What exam is required for an MBA in the USA?
Graduate Management Admission Test is required for an MBA in the USA
3.Is an MBA expensive?
Yes, if it is a Top university, Government provides Students and Educations which can easily be cleared if you work hard.
4.Why is an MBA so expensive In USA?
It is a postgraduate degree and education from the top and developed nations cost more
5.Can I get a scholarship for an MBA in the USA?
Yes, you can get merit-based scholarships from universities while doing MBA