Paramedical Courses after 12th
The paramedical course is an offered on completion of 12th, and also students who want to do a diploma in paramedics after 10th. It is oriented towards making a person a full health care worker. A course that supports medical work but does not require a fully qualified doctor (such as nursing, radiography, emergency first aid, physiotherapy, etc) is called paramedical courses. These can also be termed as a backup or pre-hospital services. There are diploma courses in paramedics as well as degree courses too.
IN this article we will be covering the following
- Paramedical courses after 10th
- Jobs you can get on completing paramedics course/Salary for paramedical courses
- Paramedical courses admission
- Paramedical courses after 12th PCB
- How to apply for paramedical courses
- paramedical courses in India
- paramedical course fees in private colleges
The 3 main types of courses available in India are :
- Certificate courses
- Diploma courses
- Bachelor’s Degree courses/ PG courses
Some of the top courses that are chosen by students many times are:
Bachelor Of Science [B.Sc.] in Nursing:
BSC Nursing Course is available in the 2 categories as Distance and Regular.
- The duration of the Regular course is 2 years and the eligibility for this category is requiring 10+2 along with GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
- The duration of the Distance course is 3 years and the eligibility for this course is required 10+2 along with GNM and 2 years’ experience.
General nursing and midwifery:
GNM is a three-year Paramedics diploma course which is also a part of Paramedical Courses after 12th. Candidate can be pursued after the 10+2 in the Science stream from any recognized University or Board with a minimum of 50% scores. Fee Charges for this course between INR 20,000 and 1.5 Lakhs. The duration of the course is 3 Years which is followed by 6 months internship program
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery [ANM]:
ANM is a 2 Year Undergraduate Certificate Level Course in Medical Nursing, this course can be pursued after the 12th. The Minimum Eligibility for admission in the ANM course is 10+2 with a minimum average of 45% marks in intermediate. A tuition fee for the ANM course ranges between ten thousand and 5 Lacs.
Some of the Jobs that Para medicals can get :
Student after complete the course can get the Job in these Positions Clinical Nurse Specialist, Legal Nurse Consultant, Forensic Nursing, Madam, In-charge & Helper, Teacher & Junior Lecturer, Travelling Nurse, Receptionist & Entry Operator, Brand Representative & Hyper, Sale-purchase Assistant, Emergency Room Nurse & Midwife Nurse, among others. The paramedical section is a very growing up sectors.
Top Paramedical courses you can do after 12th / Intermediate :
|Course Name||Duration||Fee Structure (Approx)|
|B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy||3 years||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 3,00,000|
|B.Sc in Critical Care Technology||3 years||Rs. 1,25,000 – Rs. 3,50,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||4 years||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs. 3,00,000|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years||Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2,00,000|
List of Paramedical courses you can do After 10th:
|1||Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant||1 Year – 2 Years|
|2||Nursing Care Assistant (Certificate)||6 Months – 12 Months|
|3||Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing||12 Months or More|
|4||Certificate in Home Based Health Care||6 Months – 2 Years|
There are also some Two years diploma courses in the Paramedical field:
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant.
- Diploma in Operation Theatre
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician
Average salary details of Paramedical course graduate for your information:
|Most popular/coveted jobs/roles in this career||Average Salary offered|
|Advanced Life Support Paramedic||INR 1,76,000 to INR 3,62,000|
|Medical Assistant||INR 2,98,000 per annum|
|Critical Care Paramedic||INR 3,35,000|
Frequently asked questions by Paramedical students:
Which is the best course in paramedical after 12th?
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology.
- Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging.
- Diploma in ECG Technology.
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology.
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology.
How many paramedical courses are there?
There are many paramedical courses among which few are:
Postgraduate in diploma radiotherapy
Diploma in radiography and radiotherapy
B.sc ( Hons) in Medical radiotherapy technology
Which paramedical course has the highest salary?
- Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology.
- Diploma in Radiography and Radiotherapy.
- Sc(Hons.) in Medical Radiotherapy Technology.
What is the salary of a paramedical in India?
It is estimated at around 15,000 – 25000 per month.
In conclusion, the paramedical course which is (human-friendly course) is very useful for everyone who has completed their intermediate and can give them a good explosion on the depth of course and will help them to know how to take care of others in times of need.